The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @après-le-déluge for the title thread.
I didn't know if @Princess and the Pea had one, sorry. Hopefully it will come in thread #120.
The most liked posts from last thread.

The Simple Life

Yesterday at 2:59 AM
And yes, after so much binge-reading in this amazing forum, I too decided it was time to join the company! Thank you Tattle crew for the great job you're doing, for the insight, for the top entertainment and for unveiling the ugly truth about our (or better, their) not so chast chastellain SJ and her world of fake love, fake life and fake laughters. Like many here, I had started watching her vlogs during the pandemic and enjoyed them very much. For months I thought that they were light and refreshing, even if her constant laughters were a bit overwhelming. But then something started to sound not so right to me. How was she had all those volunteers coming and going and working all the time not to help her renovating the castle but more like cleaners/cooks/waiters, you name it? Did she pay them any money for all that slave work? Did they have an insurance? And why it took so long for every reno project to be completed or why there were so many all toghether, and why everything was always a mess? And why were they all drinking so much at any possible occasion? The fog was so thick. Then I discovered the Patreon thing and I couldn't believe my eyes... What did she do with that massive amount of money? Where did it go? Certainly was not spent on renovations. The building is crumbling, filthy and unsafe, the park is a mess. So I realized everything was a scam, just smoke and mirrors. Her expenditures were extravagant and ridiculous, her taste very bad, her ignorance huge, her pretentiousness grotesque. Having some direct experience of what a malignant narcissist, I began recognizing the signs. I also began to question where all the money for the several properties came from, plus how her two nurses parents could have bought the retiring house. So shady. And why, if she had all those personal assets, should she beg for money, which, I was amazed at discovering, was flowing from so many delusional people who could have spent it on better causes?
Then the gift unwrapping began and that was indeed too much. I couldn't believe there were so many stupids in this world. Why did they want to send her not just scraps and rubbish, but often precious objects, even family heirlooms! Really?? And then everything was clear. She's a con artist, she's a fraud, and the people around her are not better. The ones that are not just run away as fast as they can. She has no class, no taste, no culture, no style, she's only pretending, but her manners, accent and behaviour give away her not so upper class origins, which she's desperately trying to hide.
Another one I can't stand is IJ, an old fox - smarter than her daughter I must say - who was able to put her hands on an old rich poor man, who reminds me so much of Richard Bucket, as he apparently likes to be bossed around.
Then I found you! And everything came into place! Reading you is such a joy and I appreciate the intelligent discussions, the acuity, plus the always moderate tones. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions:You, Scorpio, Stroppy and 64 others

Albee

Thursday at 4:16 PM
I have just unsubscribed to The Chateau Diaries as well as Escape to Rural France. 😁
I also see Stephanie Jarvis’ patreon funding is on a downward slide this month. 👍
The Fleuries are flourishing. 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, FlyByeNight, TJC and 62 others

Lady Avonlea

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 9:50 AM
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped was extremely condescending when they were embarking on the airport water taxi in Venice and she said to Dan in a very derogatory tone, ‘I can’t believe you’ve never been here before’. The arrogance!!!

Most people have never been to Venice. It’s often a once in a life-time trip and not an annual shopping spree. People save their hard-earned money to make that sort of trip. Fanny knows Dan & Analise have limited funds and are trying to make ends meet while raising two young children and living in a small, old, run-down farmhouse in the middle of bum-f**k no-where. Unlike Fanny real adults work for a living!

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande is so friggin disconnected from the real world. Fanny’s entire life has been financed by others and she wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face.

In Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande little imaginary, fairy tale, fantasy, Narnia existence she has no idea that most people don’t take 22 trips in a year, don’t own multiple properties, don’t have a closet full of designer clothes, don’t have a pantry filled with champagne and don’t regularly flit between countries like it was a daily commute.

Fanny’s arrogance really rubbed me the wrong way – Rant Over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Immybird95, JumpingJacks and 54 others

Welcome new members, old memebers. To catch up please read our thread wiki and read the most liked posts in the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To dispel rumours of flying monkeys, perhaps new Tattlers who stayed at Chateau de LaLande could post photos with faces redacted (if they want to preserve anonymity and didn't feature on vlogs) as proof of their tales. I would even like to see photos of the contents of the large wheely bins, proof of the treatment of gifts.

@Princess and the Pea is to name next thread and I should have my suggestion for the following one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Congratulations @après-le-déluge for the title thread.
I didn't know if @Princess and the Pea had one, sorry. Hopefully it will come in thread #120.
The most liked posts from last thread.

The Simple Life

Yesterday at 2:59 AM
And yes, after so much binge-reading in this amazing forum, I too decided it was time to join the company! Thank you Tattle crew for the great job you're doing, for the insight, for the top entertainment and for unveiling the ugly truth about our (or better, their) not so chast chastellain SJ and her world of fake love, fake life and fake laughters. Like many here, I had started watching her vlogs during the pandemic and enjoyed them very much. For months I thought that they were light and refreshing, even if her constant laughters were a bit overwhelming. But then something started to sound not so right to me. How was she had all those volunteers coming and going and working all the time not to help her renovating the castle but more like cleaners/cooks/waiters, you name it? Did she pay them any money for all that slave work? Did they have an insurance? And why it took so long for every reno project to be completed or why there were so many all toghether, and why everything was always a mess? And why were they all drinking so much at any possible occasion? The fog was so thick. Then I discovered the Patreon thing and I couldn't believe my eyes... What did she do with that massive amount of money? Where did it go? Certainly was not spent on renovations. The building is crumbling, filthy and unsafe, the park is a mess. So I realized everything was a scam, just smoke and mirrors. Her expenditures were extravagant and ridiculous, her taste very bad, her ignorance huge, her pretentiousness grotesque. Having some direct experience of what a malignant narcissist, I began recognizing the signs. I also began to question where all the money for the several properties came from, plus how her two nurses parents could have bought the retiring house. So shady. And why, if she had all those personal assets, should she beg for money, which, I was amazed at discovering, was flowing from so many delusional people who could have spent it on better causes?
Then the gift unwrapping began and that was indeed too much. I couldn't believe there were so many stupids in this world. Why did they want to send her not just scraps and rubbish, but often precious objects, even family heirlooms! Really?? And then everything was clear. She's a con artist, she's a fraud, and the people around her are not better. The ones that are not just run away as fast as they can. She has no class, no taste, no culture, no style, she's only pretending, but her manners, accent and behaviour give away her not so upper class origins, which she's desperately trying to hide.
Another one I can't stand is IJ, an old fox - smarter than her daughter I must say - who was able to put her hands on an old rich poor man, who reminds me so much of Richard Bucket, as he apparently likes to be bossed around.
Then I found you! And everything came into place! Reading you is such a joy and I appreciate the intelligent discussions, the acuity, plus the always moderate tones. Thank you!

Reactions:You, Scorpio, Stroppy and 64 others

Albee

Thursday at 4:16 PM
I have just unsubscribed to The Chateau Diaries as well as Escape to Rural France. 😁
I also see Stephanie Jarvis’ patreon funding is on a downward slide this month. 👍
The Fleuries are flourishing. 👏

Reactions:You, FlyByeNight, TJC and 62 others

Lady Avonlea

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 9:50 AM
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped was extremely condescending when they were embarking on the airport water taxi in Venice and she said to Dan in a very derogatory tone, ‘I can’t believe you’ve never been here before’. The arrogance!!!

Most people have never been to Venice. It’s often a once in a life-time trip and not an annual shopping spree. People save their hard-earned money to make that sort of trip. Fanny knows Dan & Analise have limited funds and are trying to make ends meet while raising two young children and living in a small, old, run-down farmhouse in the middle of bum-f**k no-where. Unlike Fanny real adults work for a living!

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande is so friggin disconnected from the real world. Fanny’s entire life has been financed by others and she wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face.

In Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande little imaginary, fairy tale, fantasy, Narnia existence she has no idea that most people don’t take 22 trips in a year, don’t own multiple properties, don’t have a closet full of designer clothes, don’t have a pantry filled with champagne and don’t regularly flit between countries like it was a daily commute.

Fanny’s arrogance really rubbed me the wrong way – Rant Over!

Reactions:You, Immybird95, JumpingJacks and 54 others

Welcome new members, old memebers. To catch up please read our thread wiki and read the most liked posts in the threads.
Thank you for starting the new thread. Not so sure on the 'old member' bit. Many a good tune played on an old fiddle :)
🤣

To dispel rumours of flying monkeys, perhaps new Tattlers who stayed at Chateau de LaLande could post photos with faces redacted (if they want to preserve anonymity and didn't feature on vlogs) as proof of their tales. I would even like to see photos of the contents of the large wheely bins, proof of the treatment of gifts.

@Princess and the Pea is to name next thread and I should have my suggestion for the following one.
They had me at mould and asthma inducing. If they're trying to derail it will only be to LaLande's detriment. Pictures/vlogs paint a thousand words and let's face it, so do the flies, the lack of heating, the grubby kitchen cupboards, hedgehog infested corridors, unfinished toilets, doors that don't shut (some of which have just been fixed) lack of privacy, mouldy food being nibbled, narnia storage in filthy attics, peeling wallpaper, burst pipes, porky mitts, ceilings falling, crumbling render, and a list of excuses as long as Stephanie's holidays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

OMG I read you post as “faeces” not faces maybe it’s the effect of the dénouement of the last thread. I may have a drink not vodka though!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If any of my fellow Canadians or others interested in the topic of what happened in Ottawa this last month want to talk about it, we can start a thread in the "Off Topic" section of Tattle .. I think we can talk political things there? If not than ignore this. I think some of us definitely need a place to vent about it. But beware, I can already tell from what's been posted we are not all going to agree ... and maybe we don't want to go there at all. But I do wish I had a place to really vent ... I daren't do it on my FB page as I live in rural Alberta .... and believe me, the angst you saw from the truckers convoy is REAL here. I have issues with every side of the whole thing ...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If any of my fellow Canadians or others interested in the topic of what happened in Ottawa this last month want to talk about it, we can start a thread in the "Off Topic" section of Tattle .. I think we can talk political things there? If not than ignore this. I think some of us definitely need a place to vent about it. But beware, I can already tell from what's been posted we are not all going to agree ... and maybe we don't want to go there at all. But I do wish I had a place to really vent ... I daren't do it on my FB page as I live in rural Alberta .... and believe me, the angst you saw from the truckers convoy is REAL here. I have issues with every side of the whole thing ...
On the fence for some the reasons you mention. I think passions run deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn't this your third form? 😏 ;)
I am indeed like the good Doctor. I regenerate after I have achieved my work in previous lives.
This reincarnation, has seen a younger version I am reborn 🤣

I sound worse than Stephanie after I have avoided the accountant 😜😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not on here to push any political agenda or view point. My aim as i have said in previous posts is to expose narcissism, manipulation and the tactics narcissists use to control people and get them to do their bidding. I have grown up with 2 narc parents, i know how these people work, i can spot them a mile off and they are in all walks of life. Now i'm not cultured like some you, i don't petend to be either. I say it how i see it and if that offends you that is not my problem that is yours. I am sorry if i cause offence but i will not start policing my thoughts and experiences for peoples sensibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Following on from the previous thread:

(QUOTE="KyBourbon, post: 8637908, member: 262807")
Love it! 😆. Did your friend share any other details with you about her stay at the farmhouse?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, in between her gobby weeping and me topping up her glass, she provided many insights. Her first impression was of not being able to find the front door. Her first encounter was one of some uppity underling coldly telling her, voice raised "You can't park there! It interferes with line of sight for filming". She hadn't been on the property 1 minute. Her name is Stephanie and she was told "No. There's only one Stephanie here! So what should we call you instead?" She said "Stephanie, of course. It's my name." She was laughed at. Passive bullying. I think she had the idea that for her brief momentary stay that she could become part of the in-crowd, sit around the kitchen table helping with meal prep, sharing drinks, reveling in the company etc. But she wasn't permitted to even step inside for the first few days. She asked for a tour and was told no. She said her rooms smelled of wallpaper paste, dust, mold and sour cooking oil. Her accommodation was freezing! Running late for dinner and heading back to the chateau she called ahead to say she was running late and could they hold her meal for her? She was told "We don't do that here". They left a meal of bread, cheese and cold meats in her rooms. She binned it because the bread wasn't very fresh and the cheese was stale. She wasn't confident enough to try the meat. She was charged extra for it. Stephanie (the friend) told me she felt like she was inconvenient to whatever else was happening there at the time. There's more, but I'll leave it for another post.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Lived through it… glad it’s over and done with…thrilled to be able to go downtown again without fear or intimidation…loved that the elders performed a cleansing at the site this week…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Following on from the previous thread:

(QUOTE="KyBourbon, post: 8637908, member: 262807")
Love it! 😆. Did your friend share any other details with you about her stay at the farmhouse?
Yes, in between her gobby weeping and me topping up her glass, she provided many insights. Her first impression was of not being able to find the front door. Her first encounter was one of some uppity underling coldly telling her, voice raised "You can't park there! It interferes with line of sight for filming". She hadn't been on the property 1 minute. Her name is Stephanie and she was told "No. There's only one Stephanie here! So what should we call you instead?" She said "Stephanie, of course. It's my name." She was laughed at. Passive bullying. I think she had the idea that for her brief momentary stay that she could become part of the in-crowd, sit around the kitchen table helping with meal prep, sharing drinks, reveling in the company etc. But she wasn't permitted to even step inside for the first few days. She asked for a tour and was told no. She said her rooms smelled of wallpaper paste, dust, mold and sour cooking oil. Her accommodation was freezing! Running late for dinner and heading back to the chateau she called ahead to say she was running late and could they hold her meal for her? She was told "We don't do that here". They left a meal of bread, cheese and cold meats in her rooms. She binned it because the bread wasn't very fresh and the cheese was stale. She wasn't confident enough to try the meat. She was charged extra for it. Stephanie (the friend) told me she felt like she was inconvenient to whatever else was happening there at the time. There's more, but I'll leave it for another post.
[/QUOTE]
Photos please?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Photos please?
[/QUOTE]

I'll ask. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Photos please?
[/QUOTE]
Well, if it was @lolair ‘s friend that visited the farmhouse, in all fairness she may not have any photos to share.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Photos please?
[/QUOTE]
I see Natti provides excellent instructions upon booking.
I would see it as a common courtesy/standard :
1. To provide parking instructions.
2.Entry and booking in on arrival.
3. What to expect on your visit.
4. How to avoid being seen should you encounter a Shittoo resident/underling.
5. Ways to lock your door, to prevent unauthorised entry.
6. Complaints procedure when people wave at you whilst you are sat in full view of the toilet.
7. How to act should you spot a pink camera phone in your face.
8. What not to say to Chateau inhabitants- Is this mould extra? Do you provide a basic service? How do you get rid of flies? Why is there no heating? Who do I speak to in order to complain? Can I have a tour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Comments under her Venice pictures on FB. I appreciate those that are stating the obvious and keeping it real.

View attachment 1089622View attachment 1089623View attachment 1089624View attachment 1089625View attachment 1089626

View attachment 1089621
It's all tone deaf. I know some of her vlogs were filmed in advance of Putin's aggressions, but how difficult would it have been to film a little intro stating that and wishing those in Ukraine well and hoping her vlog will provide a temporary respite from the world's current tragedy?

Will future Cadeaux donations be made to support Ukrainian efforts?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
North American, but not Canadian…there is cogent discourse on Reddit. If you want to discuss politics, I find it a great place to get a variety of perspectives.

Still watching you,Stephanie Jarvis. I can multitask.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.