The Chateau Diaries #119 narcissist harlot prancing from continent to continent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More love bombing šŸ’£from Selmar Duin's and Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill's latest flog.
When will Gerry be dispatched??? There is more to this story...

smolpuppyo'love

16 hours ago
You're doing really well at driving on the other side of the road than you are used to Selmar! Excellent šŸ˜Š, also just a little extra reminder for the roundabouts... On each signpost there is a white line to show you the road, and a gap/ end of the white line, on one side which is there for you to remember that there is no access for that direction. You probably don't need this by now, because you appear to be a confident driver on the left! So lovely to see you with Tatyana ( also a lovely gentle speaking voice). Your shared love of history is a great bond between you šŸ’

Jan Johansson

17 hours ago
Did you see Gerry?

Dawn Butler

17 hours ago
I wonder if you saw Jerry with his taxi. Stephanieā€™s previous home area.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought they must be saving money off the food bill or something got lost in translation to the volunteers about what was expected of their cooking.
The forager of the Chateau's. Forage your own breakfast- a unique experience with the famous Marie, off Chateau DIY.
Workshops start at ā‚¬399. Book early my pretties and don't forget you also have the option to take part in one of my Goddess workshops for a reduced price.(available upon asking)
My extra gift to you is a paint by numbers portrait by the fabulous Oliver, also of Chateau Diaries. This includes all acrylic paints and is signed by me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
More love bombing šŸ’£from Selmar Duin's and Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill's latest flog.
When will Gerry be dispatched??? There is more to this story...
smolpuppyo'love
16 hours ago
You're doing really well at driving on the other side of the road than you are used to Selmar! Excellent šŸ˜Š, also just a little extra reminder for the roundabouts... On each signpost there is a white line to show you the road, and a gap/ end of the white line, on one side which is there for you to remember that there is no access for that direction. You probably don't need this by now, because you appear to be a confident driver on the left! So lovely to see you with Tatyana ( also a lovely gentle speaking voice). Your shared love of history is a great bond between you šŸ’

Jan Johansson
17 hours ago
Did you see Gerry?
Dawn Butler
17 hours ago
I wonder if you saw Jerry with his taxi. Stephanieā€™s previous home area.
Knowing that smolpuppyoā€™love IS Philip Janssen makes that comment even more nauseating and condescending. He is just vile!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Funny that they mentioned the chapel restorer. I've been trying to figure out what happened there, as the man seemed keen and Stephanie Jarvis' excuses more and more far fetched. I've asked my eyes and ears and there are many theories circulating, but the one I have heard the most and seems most likely to me involves....funding. Apparently the chapel restorer has been keeping his eye out on stuff to complete Stephanie Jarvis defamed chapel, like antique chandeliers and religious items. In addition to the free labour he has offered, he has asked her for a budget to be able to purchase these items and she has neglected to answer and when she finally did she has told the old man that she does not have the money at the moment, but she would pay him later. This has created annoyance with the chapel restorer who has told her he will only start when she does have the funding in order. She obviously can't publicly admit the delay is because of her crooked priorities (let's party in Venice instead!), so she came up with the fabrications about his health and with those putting the poor man in an unfavorable light as if he can't be trusted.
It will be interesting to see how quickly Stephanie Jarvis, after reading this here, will try to debunk these facts by magically and mysteriously locating the funds needed so the restoration everybody was waiting for can finally begin. You're welcome, dear, problem solved.
Do you think the lack of funds is why many of the other projects have come to a stand still? ie. Restoring the lake, china cabinet room, Nati/Gerry's aprtmt etc. Well basically everything Stephanie Jarvis considers restoration or renovation.

I think I've answered my own question

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"...and then, a reminder of Isabelle Jarvis's career...:sick:
Tracy Llewellyn hello everyone! Rough day today, placing my Mother in an Alzheimer unit today! @isabelle Jarvis I am praying for a nurse like you to care for her
Isabelle Jarvis Tracy Llewelyn so sad for you but I must reassure you that many patients do find happiness in such places. Very hard for the family particularly. My thoughts are with you."

ā–  Yeah, that's not true! Many alzheimer suffers do not find happiness in aged care facilities. The very nature of the illness has them remaining lost, frightened, bewildered and anxious. If alzheimer patients found happiness in Isabel's rotting English country pile, then they were drugged out of their poor ravaged minds most of the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips at Chateau Saint Germain des Pres have their free labor making meals. I am certain the volunteers are also doing laundry and household chores. Wow, these grifters are really feeling themselves. They must be so heady from their Venice trip and having free help. Next up,

View attachment 1093375
@incabellablog
2 hours ago
The beautiful Chateau Saint Germain des Pres. Congratulations to Sara & Steve the owners of this beautiful fairytale chateau. This little hidden gem, tucked away in the Dordogne countryside is where Marie and I have had three wonderful days. Thank you to them both and their lovely volunteers Clementine & Sven for their wonderful food and company. Iā€™ll be sure to return. Merci šŸ˜˜ Plus photos of our delightful day out in Sarlat, somewhere Iā€™ve always wanted to go. Merci beaucoup šŸ˜˜

@chateaudesaintgermaindespres
3 hours ago
@mariewiik1 fleurs pour le petit dƩjeuner !
#floral #flowerarrangement #floralarrangement #roses #bouquetdefleurs #bouquet #bouquetofflowers #rununculus #chateau #chateaulife #fleurs #beautifulmorning #petitdejeuner #breakfast
Looking at Nickys photos at Chateau de Brives and her comment "what a creative team we've made" the flowers look tonnes better than FRK usual mess, so we know who the real creatives where and who did the work there. I also think that Sara and George would realise that they could not just leave FRK to it, the photoshoot is to sell their Chateau as a wedding venue where the big bucks come from.

Reactions: 10
I have just put two and two together! Someone mentioned Stephanie Jarvis advertised for actors. We all feel that Philip came to the chateau already knowing Stephany. I think this is all an act thatā€™s has been scripted before we even met PhiPhi.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if we do a million searches of ā€œStephanie Jarvis tattle.lifeā€ if that will accomplish anything?
last week I was doing a search for a 3 or 4 wheeled garden trolley, I sent the link to the whole page of trolleys to my son, and the trolley I had taken a photo of, was not on his "feed" I think he called it. He did explain the reasons to me, but its too long and boring to repeat.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully not! That would be a nightmare on so many levels, and not just the vlog. Accommodations, toilets, one hotel with a golf course near by etc...the logistics would be unobtainable by their work effort alone.
But the security...the unwelcome over zealots that get clued into the date and showing up...
That's a huge NO, sure get taken down by the legal system all day but I would never want any physical harm to anyone
No problem let Selmar and Tats organize it. That should be no problem for them as theyā€™re ready to organize Renaissance festivals and suchā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A soon as Tant and Unk appeared he got his usual verbal dihorea and Snorts going
He would feel really inadequate when in the company of that palazzo owner and he probably realises that if she could ensnare a man like that, there'd be no chance for him, poor little boy!

Amauryā€™s maman says she enjoys having Nati ā€œin the familyā€
Was it Amaury's mum? I thought it was SJ!

I thought she was a little flirty with him, and definitely in awe of him. Mind you, she's like that with anyone she percieves to be highly educated and rich with a beautiful property.
Most of them have the sense not to be taken in; they can see through her, you can often read it in their faces!

I thought it was interesting when he pointed out that the colours in his hundreds of years' old Murano chandelier were much more muted than in more modern versions. I wonder if he knew that she had bought one, maybe he'd seen her vlog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I started going grey at 16. Have been dying my hair ever since. Covid came and didnā€™t dye my hair . Discovered I have gone completely white!

my mother would say
Doesnā€™t know if his ass is bored or punched
Heā€™s up and down more than a bleepā€™s drawers
Doesnā€™t know their ass from a hole the ground
Drunk as a skunk
So on and so on some definitely not politically correct
In our house we had
Doesn't know his arse from his elbow
Pissed as a newt
Red hat no drawers
Mutton dressed up as lamb
All fur coat and no knickers
Madam muck
Who does she think she is the cats whiskers

never ending lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think the lack of funds is why many of the other projects have come to a stand still? ie. Restoring the lake, china cabinet room, Nati/Gerry's aprtmt etc. Well basically everything Stephanie Jarvis considers restoration or renovation.

I think I've answered my own question
Suspect the tax bill owing may be slowing down projects, but not travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Manor nad Maker, turned heaps off in an early vlog whne going to resturants. Thye have toned it down but the Venice trip has definately gone to their head. They are followers, copying Chateau love and next will be Stephanines model. Slavers is an appropiate way to describe them. How MArie Wilks has got an invite I dont know or is she a paying guest? (I doubt it) M&M are up themselves, with the wine food they belieeve they are are above others. It made me sick to watch Steve getting his photo taken he was practically orgasmic. Crossed of the list no more

Stephanie Jarvis '''' well no need to fill tattlers about her amoral , self priviledged and lying behaviour. She believes she has immunity because she is Stephaine Jarvis of Lalalnde you tube famoue and it gives her a position or office of privilege.

Lalacelle, Tracey and Tony being sucked into their sons Terry similar behaviours to the above two. I dont know much about instagram or # but was interested in their latest, like I did with Phillips I opened them #help various people requesting $$ for self and causes, soe about missing animals and dogs. They opening posting their sob story that they are " this comes as a massive blow to all the family as we do not know what we can do with so much damage.
1f622.png
unfortunately the last of our budget has just been spent on installation the septic system and looking at the damage to this beautiful wall, we can not imagine how much it will cost to rebuild."
BLOWN BUDGET ALREADY??????

Lets see what new things Terry buys on the internet, dont forget ASh has a quad bike bought at Christmas, didnt they throw another party also for new years? They have sold houses and business no more $$ to do up anything the way it reads. Every one of those hashtags they showed the same sob story.

Well they ahve gained 3 more patrons.
These people make me

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She passed the Nati test! Let her know she was lucky. You don't want to fail the Nati test.
ā–  I'm quite new to watching chateau related nonsense; I haven't quite figured out who's who in the CD vlogs, so I've a lot of catching up to do. I didn't think to ask my friend Stephanie (no relation) what room she stayed in. She did say however, that most places were "out of bounds" including the chateau itself (except during meal times), the woods maybe because of ongoing hedgehog hunting - tree lopping I suppose, Amorey/Amury/Amaury's - however it's freaking spelled- workshop, the tennis court because apparently it's a tripping hazard (?), any area filming was taking place - including the front of the chateau, the terrace, the moat area and the lake boundary due to land slippage. Everything else was locked up tight. She said Natti giggled a lot, SJ was harried, looked haggard, super busy all the time and half drunk most the time (slurring words). She was forever running late for some important meeting or conference or wotnot, and it felt like avoidance. Stephanie (no relation) wasn't asked for proof of vaccinations. She asked for a bottle of wine she'd bought locally to be chilled and some underling took it as a gift and it was never seen again. She didn't like to say anything. I'd have have demanded even if it only cost ā‚¬1.00. Philip wears high heeled boots with skinny jeans (shudders) and dyes his hair (but I can see that for myself in the vlogs). She suspects him of being a "snowdropper" - something which, to my great amusement, played out when he had his head stuck up that woman's arse in the latest video. She's deleted all her gushing (somewhat) sycophantic comments from the vlogs, unsubscribed and is going to stay at Versailles next time.
[/QUOTE]

@lolair Out of curiosity, did your friend leave a review of her terrible experience on social media anywhere? Travelocity, Booking.com, etc.? Many of us here have looked at guest reviews of the farmhouse and the ones in English are ā€œglowing.ā€ Wondering if she left an honest review and it was possibly deleted? šŸ¤” Or did she not write one? (If it had been me, I certainly would have!!!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whyā€™d Ian quit!?
Sorry but I have no idea. I thought he was AWOL ::shrugs:: I've lost track completely now having had 50 th Anniversary celebrations for last three days.
Am I correct in thinking that the person who gave long and detailed account of staying at the chateau has been challenged and left?

I have always felt all these excuses seem off somehow. What you are saying makes total sense and in the grand scheme of things very believable. Good on the restorer to not pay from his pocket. The cheek of that woman When the labor is free. She even had the ordacity in one of the vlogs to offer to pay him because she had money now. šŸ˜”
That all makes sense. The chapel restorer saying he has items for the chapel with SJ only showing enough to imply he was giving them for free. He's a man who has been around the block a few times and isn't going to be taken for a fool by Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de LaLande.

I had to Google snowdropper when I read it in an earlier post. Not a term I had come across before. A knicker nicker (with subsequent use).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.