The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome, The Simple Life. You just summed up my experience perfectly when I found this forum a few days ago. I thought I was the only one who saw through the pretty wallpaper. I like how you summed up the patron money. I was one of those delusional people for a few months. I thought a few bucks to help this poor woman fix up her historic building was ok since I was enjoying the early YouTube videos and making them is time-intensive. I learned a hard lesson about YouTube and narcissistic supply. This forum is helping me heal from what was pretty traumatic when I realized I had been duped. I like that many of the posts on this forum are reacting to her narc abuse which needs to be exposed. I wish I had found this before I wasted a single penny on her grift.
Thank you! I was so sorry and horrified at reading about your hideous experience! Poor you. But I think is the confirmation of what we had started to suspect what was going on. So the shittoo is just a façade by now, to draw as much money as possible to splurge on luxuries, compulsive deluxe travels, expensive items etc. I'm only happy you are here now and contribute to establish the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I trust that our community hasn't been fat shaming Ex-Queen-Now-Reinstated-Queen Kathy. I daren't read her comments section.

@Trengilly it was ME !!!! I said she needed to go on a diet and yes I heard what she said about her medications. All that said. Makes no matter, I’m sure she doesn’t eat well and all that lends itself to the façade she presents. She even said she wears no make up and doesn’t care about her appearance.
Of this is her gig, very well. More power to her.
I don’t have to like her not she moi 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 4
@sideways In the last thread French Maid reached out to you...have you addressed him/her yet?

1645757401911.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I swore I heard him say to his mummy as he ate his spaghetti.... "This is almost as good as Chef Boyardee!"
Almost, but no, Philip said to his mummy, Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, “This is almost as good as Spaghettios.”
C14BF451-32DC-4824-A17D-76F5DAE4A038.jpeg

D6D1B756-DED6-4486-B41B-879D277851BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
For those of you who experience mixed feelings watching Chateau-verse videos while incrementing their YT view count, you can copy the URL and paste it on viewpure.com. You can watch the video without access to comments, likes, etc. without leaving any trace.

Just used ViewPure - excellent. Thank you Linus - you are a genius!:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am actually feeling sorry for Selmar, the former Dancing Handyman from Chateau de LaLande, made famous by The Chateau Diaries YouTube and his voluntary contributions to the grift channel also exploited by Stephanie Jarvis called Chateau Unwrapped for his undeserved and inglorious exit from the place he called home. I know he still blames Nati Oliveto and/or Marie Wiik for not allowing him to stay and bullying him as well as his girlfriend Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill, but I hope he will soon reconcile with the insight that it was Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped who carefully orchestrated his demise, in good narc-fashion. Blame should be directed towards where blame was born.
BRAVO @ClaraBurnett

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these idiots spending and partying and going around as if it were Disneyland, without any clue of what is going on around them.
Which makes SJ's vlogs even more insulting.
What you said is so on point. You couldn’t describe what she does more accurately. She hide in a bubble where reality doesn’t exist and apply to her. She was raised thinking she was a princess but she’s just a grotesque brat

• Heart
Reactions: 37
@Clara Burnett, Tomaz has stated that the ladies of the chateau, owned by Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped, were afraid of Selmar’s angry outbursts. Does Selmar have a bad temper?
He himself said he does. You can tell that by when he lost his nut at Chataue Life for posting their Vlog at the same time as SJ. Im not sure what that has to do with anything. Are we here to chat about their personalities. Damn I thought we were actually here to do something. I still want to hear from him

Reactions: 7
Haha, its easy...all you have to is hit the record button and say, "I got an upgrade!"
It doesn't have to be ever true. I don't buy for a second that a suite was available like she was a high roller in Las Vegas. If it wasn't previously booked by her it might of been available when she arrived and she upgraded herself.
She knows that her cult would expect such a fantastical scenario.
And that upgrade on the plane by fans? If that's true then that is super creepy having your travel plans tracked...again I think that statement about the plane seat upgrade was a subliminal message to send more stuff so that you too can join the queue of being acknowledged by her greatness.

But to be fair it's not hard to get upgraded; I just don't buy the insinuation the her magic fairy dust makes all dreams possible.
I think she books the best of the best and tells people she was "up graded" so they don't complain!
Fanny is a sneaky witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I unsubscribed too, and am delighted for the "Fleuries". Can't understand why any others are staying with her. She is totally obnoxious. Why cant everyone see through her?
I know Im disgusted with myself. I watched it before I put the Dot. after the https://www.youtube.com and before the forward-slash to see if it works its does and it only takes a second to add that Dot. But I paid her add revenue the first time.

and Again Fanny is upgradet..that woman is always so lucky... :oops: to bad she cannot mangege to get her crumbling heap upgradet...with working heating..i guess the heating will cost her a few holidays..who cares about heating....we are in Venice......

Its sick she uses her viewer's numbers. She's famous dont ya know 😂 I used to really believe she would never go down but she can and she will. Even if I have to start my own forum. Its wont be the first.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was thinking last night that Teabag must be wishing he was still Fanny's side kick after seeing her in Venice. He was a much better side kick than BJJ. Then I thought I wonder if Billy 'gave' Teabag the Gardeners Cottage as the family felt he was getting too close to Fanny and it was their way of separating them?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
. Also, did she really call him "the little one" when he was stuck at the turnstile? And laugh way too hard at the boy band joke? Yep. The honeymoon is over.
Perhaps it is over for the Little One Squirrel but is she now turning to Dan to take the squirrel's place???

OK..... you can throw rocks at me now ! :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lets hit her where it hurts. Lets not leave any footprint on her flogs. No money and whatever it takes to do that. Google how to watch videos without the ads and use which ever method ya like. They are out there

Perhaps it is over for the Little One Squirrel but is she now turning to Dan to take the squirrel's place???

Na, Anything is possible. That place is bat tit Crazy!! Nothing surprises me anymore

Last edited:

Will she return the hedgehogs & keep the porcelain when they do break up?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she return the hedgehogs & keep the porcelain when they do break up?
Yeah that breakups gonna be difficult. He has bought a lot of stuff for that heap. Honestly though with her money. It should just stay there 😂

Reactions: 8
  • Heart
I was thinking last night that Teabag must be wishing he was still Fanny's side kick after seeing her in Venice. He was a much better side kick than BJJ. Then I thought I wonder if Billy 'gave' Teabag the Gardeners Cottage as the family felt he was getting too close to Fanny and it was their way of separating them?
I'm sure Teabag is sad, jealous, upset, pissed watching Fanny swan around Venice without him. Just another one of
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped victims who was love-bombed and then discarded once they reached her sell-by date.

I suspect his family gave Teabag the Gardeners Cottage to keep him close to home and help give him some purpose. The family knows MPK has issues, but he also has artistic talent, and the family probably hoped fixing up the cottage could provide some focus, help invigorate his artistic talents and keep him out of trouble. Sadly, it wasn't enough to keep MPK from disappearing for 6 months on a Spanish junket and wasting his bucket of patron easy-money on rent boys and other unseemly, addictive vices.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.