The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm merely pointing out the bigger picture. The rulers of this world have and always will use ordinary people to further their agenda, same as SJ does with her Patrons. Unfortunately you've fallen for the ploy and have become the flying monkey of your leaders. You reacting emotionally instead of standing back and looking at the bigger picture logically.
My heart is with the Ukrainian people, my great Uncle was Ukrainian and fled the Holodomor. I know the suffering these people have endured for generations thank

How is that a political rant? Im exposing the narcs, comparing how they play us the same way SJ does. All world leaders are psychopaths, wake up!
You showed your true intentions when you invoked certain buzz words of the alt right and people who are furthering a fascist agenda. You tipped your hand when you invoked the mistrust of the media, attacks on democratic leaders and lastly pointing to China all tropes of the fascist right. You are pissing on the graves of our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers who fought for democracy which I assume you have benefitted from. Please don’t try to justify this by a veiled comparison to SJ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A friend stayed a la Lande, hooked by the hype and she directed me to the YT channel. She talked about going for months on end! I wanted to see what all her fuss was about, so tuned in. I've never been a fan. She came back from her vacation needing therapy in a bottle of scotch. She described her stay as "an asthmatic inducing mold fest". It's like watching feral kids who've suddenly found the keys to the candy cupboard.
Hurray! Another new member who knows what it's like to stay at the house Stephany Jarvis in her Chateau Diaries on YouTube calls a chateau, but we know better. What a coincidence, all these disappointed once guests surfacing ... must be our lucky day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.