The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
congratulations 🥳 to Team Tattle on the thread 🧵 name

Nominated BY@Jules100
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Add bookmark
NAMED BY@arwensgal1975 said:

Kathy: Nobody wants to sleep with Phillip! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: You, KiKiGee, Shateau Scrounger and 31

UPDATE NOMINATED @NarcReveal

Please add a FFS to it in honor of Queen Kathy :)

🧵 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip
Reactions: You, KiKiGee, Shateau Scrounger and 31 others

Most liked Previous Thread 🧵
It’s a quadruple for our new tattlers
🥳🧵🥳❤

@missartemis
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
@OhIDontKnow... said:
Wow. It was bad huh? Actually I think many of us would love it if you did go on and tell us your observations. How was the food? Was your room clean? Did you see her much? Welcome. Sorry for the trauma. You’re amongst friends here.
Thanks for the warm welcome, OhIDon'tKnow. I definitely got to pull the curtain back and see the real chateau Oz. Stephanie did a bizarre post titled Living the Downton Abby Life (or something like that), glamourizing the whole servant and master thing. It was prescient. I was there for over a week and a few "volunteers" worked tirelessly for no pay (while one just lingered around the fringes doing nothing). The washing machine broke down and someone had to take all the laundry into town while a skeleton staff of 3 had to clean and prepare every room for an upcoming full house weekend (12 guests); they also did all the shopping, cooked all the meals, served them, and cleaned up afterward. SD and T and SJ and Philly were off on mini vaca for several days but returned on Friday, showed up at dinner to grace us with their presence, and basically dialed it in. They seemed disinterested, aloof, and burned out on the guests who had traveled during a pandemic to middle-of-nowhere France at great expense to meet them. I actually found Tatianna to be refreshingly authentic and interesting; she was one of the only ones besides Josie who recognized how messed up the whole operation is - and she was definitely treated as an outsider. SJ and snorty were "flouncing" about avoiding people as much as possible, except those who had given them copious amounts of presents, had social capital or big money; they gushed over them for a few minutes before disappearing again. The food was delicious thanks to Josie and the table settings were nice, so mealtime was lovely - but you can get a lovelier meal almost anywhere in France - it's not the reason you make CLL your destination. SJ sells it hard on her vlog as a welcoming place to interact with her and her posse and experience a glimpse into chateau life. It's not. I rented an apartment and it was clean thanks to the slave laborers. There were no window coverings and the bathroom door didn't close so I could see right into the parking area while sitting on the throne. And there was no heat in the late autumn. From the moment I arrived, it was clear that I did not pass the "Natti test" and I was treated like an interloper and an inconvenience. She wouldn't even let me enter the chateau for the first two days and forbade Josie from taking a walk with me because of all the work she was required to do. For 3 nights and 4 days, I was the only one in that huge building with 3 volunteers, one of whom told me they couldn't be bothered with the guests and another who ran away from me at a full sprint when approached. I was totally isolated. I also got in a car accident while I was there (the other driver's fault - no injuries but my car was totaled) and NO ONE at CLL helped me deal with the aftermath except Amaury - in his "spare time". Can you imagine? It was a nightmare. And I was not the only unhappy customer. Several people encountered complications or problems and no one at CLL offered to help. The whole experience was a joke. The only saving grace was the beautiful countryside and villages in the area. I spent most of my time exploring the region's art galleries, shops, museums, restaurants, and walking paths, and I dreaded going back there each day. Luckily CLL was not my only destination. I could fill this forum with all the problems I encountered there- and I never complained - I just bided my time and got the hell out. Most of all I want to get the message to others: Just don't go. And stop supporting her on Patreon and YouTube. Everything I've read in this forum is true. I wish I had found it before my travels.
LikeHeartWow Reactions: You, mirrth, CatInTheHat7 and 100 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 5:20 AM
Regarding the Cuz and Nutty hookup - I'm weighing in. I've met them both. Cuz is truly a god among men in his heart and soul, and he is being totally abused by SJ and used by Nutty. He is an innocent. I watched him being run ragged by SJ's constant demands and he is too naive and good-natured to see what is happening. (I am elderly but intrepid and can handle most things on my own, but when I was there, even though he was exhausted and overworked, he OFFERED to help me with a traumatizing event while everyone else pretended I was invisible - I owe so much to him and he asked nothing in return). SJ feeds on people who are kind-hearted and easily manipulated. Remember when she roped him into the "couples weekend" because no men showed up and used him like a piece of meat? Yep. That's our boy. I wanted to hate him with the whole shirtless hot-cuz thing, but he's not the one doing the filming - he's trying to make a joke of it to save his sanity. The whole family is full of enablers. I blame his parents for playing along: I was close to tears when Cuz's parents were at Lalande for Christmas and completely ignored him while basking in SJ's feigned admiration. It was disgusting. I hope someday he will take off the blinders and see the light of day. In the meantime, Nutty has swooped in and staked her claim to him. She is a piece of work. Josie (remember her?) saw right through all of them and referred to the "Nati test" when signing off of the vlog. What is "the Nati test" you ask? It's the one she uses to screen people for her mistress. Nati is the premier flying monkey - like the queen's taster. Void of personality and direction in life, she found her place in the clutches of SJ. Now she can seal the deal with the Cuz. While Cuz is being played like a puppet, Nutty and SJ are pulling the strings. That's why I don't blame him. I pity him. Cuz needs an intervention from CODA. Nutty needs to get her own life. It's really out of Shakespear, the whole thing. Rant over.
LikeWowHeart Reactions: You, CatInTheHat7, Builder and 82 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 3:23 AM
This is my first time on Tattle life...sorry in advance if I fail at it. I wanted to respond to NarcReveal because a friend and I were just comparing SJ to Sorokin about 15 minutes ago. Great minds....
I've been to SJ's chateau. It was a traumatic experience and I've not completely recovered yet. Today I was googling the cost of the palazzo loredan because I was having all the same thoughts in this forum... where is she getting all this money when her chateau is falling apart? - I know first hand that it is because I've been there and it's a crumbling edifice with no heat, no handrails on the deadly stairs, doors that don't close, etc...I could go on. My google search led me to this forum. Now I can heal from my devastating vacation to CDLL and warn others not to go there. It's reassuring that I'm not the only one who has discovered that she is a charlatan and not a chatelaine.
LikeHeartWow Reactions: You, TJC, FancyFace and 73 others

@missartemis
Yesterday at 11:25 AM
@MojoDublin said:
Delighted you found here and not Google trips …..

Spill the beans …. How much to stay .. what year … was it full of YouTube staff money 💰 or where they there for the life experience,,,,

How bad was the laundry 🧺 as Isabel was particularly upset about the lack of laundry been done ✅

What possed you to pay real money to eat there … could you not find the village??

Kind regards
M
😈
lol. I just posted a long tome in response to OhIDon'tKnow. CLL is full of indentured servants hoping to be blessed with favored status by the mistress. And during my visit, it was also overrun by wealthy and deluded American guests shopping for a chateau. I jokingly accused them of being cult followers - they laughed - but seriously, they were. I ate there because I was without a car for several days because a doddering octogenarian t-boned me on a deserted country road and no one answered the phone at CLL so I had to deal with the police, paramedics, tow trucks, etc on my own and get a ride back from the gendarme. It was a HORRIBLE experience made worse by NO ONE at CLL offering to help with the French bureaucracy except Amaury - and he did so while also having to fix the broken heating system, serve meals, and cater to Nutty and SJ's every beck and call. Do you know why no one answered the phone at CLL? Because it's not plugged in. (They don't respond to What's App either). Anyone else running a business like this would be shut down overnight.
WowLikeHeart Reactions: Magee, Stroppy, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 71 others

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Updated to 118 as we've already had 117 and added "the" so the tag is picked up :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The second Patreon video, with Davy, was just another attempt by Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau de LaLande to deflect from the lack of progress of any significant building/structural projects and the lack of any financial transparency. The proposed planting will still be far off and is the least important of all the chateau plans. Davy said he is 40 so it's strange that his work/business is not mentioned anywhere, He has planted in his parents' garden, maybe nowhere else. I get the impression he has read and studied widely about plants, etc., but maybe lacks any practical experience. It sounded as if Ollie was there, making comments.

What a surprise, she got yet another upgrade, (so that she has a terrace), this time in the Venice hotel she moved to after renting a palazzo. This is to add to all the updates she has had in recent years, on airlines, etc. No one is taken in by this; she's just too embarrassed and feels too guilty to admit to having paid for all these higher prices herself. Don't believe a word she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have just unsubscribed to The Chateau Diaries as well as Escape to Rural France. 😁
I also see Stephanie Jarvis’ patreon funding is on a downward slide this month. 👍
The Fleuries are flourishing. 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
The second Patreon video, with Davy, was just another attempt by Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau de LaLande to deflect from the lack of progress of any significant building/structural projects and the lack of any financial transparency. The proposed planting will still be far off and is the least important of all the chateau plans. Davy said he is 40 so it's strange that his work/business is not mentioned anywhere, He has planted in his parents' garden, maybe nowhere else. I get the impression he has read and studied widely about plants, etc., but maybe lacks any practical experience. It sounded as if Ollie was there, making comments.

What a surprise, she got yet another upgrade, (so that she has a terrace), this time in the Venice hotel she moved to after renting a palazzo. This is to add to all the updates she has had in recent years, on airlines, etc. No one is taken in by this; she's just too embarrassed and feels too guilty to admit to having paid for all these higher prices herself. Don't believe a word she says!
Step
I have just unsubscribed to The Chateau Diaries as well as Escape to Rural France. 😁
I also see Stephanie Jarvis’ patreon funding is on a downward slide this month. 👍
I am glad the Fleuries are flourishing. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries African Gallery visit has relatively low viewership to the Fleurie's latest video. Why would Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries start a new travel channel when her views for travel vids are lower than her Chateau vids? I guess it is all about deflecting from the lack of substantive work on her shiteau and blowing wads of patreon cash on her luxury travels.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Me too. Unsubscribed from Chateau Diaries about 4 weeks ago and Escape to Rural France about an hour ago. I had to leave a negative comment and a thumbs down as I did so . Interesting to see the was just the one thumbs down - mine. With so many negative comments in both, it's a surprise to see how few of those thumbs downs there are. Is it that you can remove negative comments but not the thumbs down or up?

Reactions: 18
♥ ✌ @MojoDublin
STANDING OVATION 👏👏👏 for the 🧵title.
NOMINATE BY@Jules100, NAMED BY@arwensgal1975, WRITTEN BY Kathy

The girls had a slumber party...

40096475_297189804408067_4016974811916926976_n.jpg

Philip Janssen was told....

257474635_586976502568300_2483586872294849721_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Me too. Unsubscribed from Chateau Diaries about 4 weeks ago and Escape to Rural France about an hour ago. I had to leave a negative comment and a thumbs down as I did so . Interesting to see the was just the one thumbs down - mine. With so many negative comments in both, it's a surprise to see how few of those thumbs downs there are. Is it that you can remove negative comments but not the thumbs down or up?
Where can you see thumbs down? YouTube isn’t showing the numbers anymore for months.

Reactions: 30
I hope SJ gets out of Venice and does not dance around like an idiot in light of today's invasion. SMH
I am tempted to reach out to the two other owners for their interest so I can tear down that part of the shiteau and walk away out of pure spite. That should give her some content for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope SJ gets out of Venice and does not dance around like an idiot in light of today's invasion. SMH
I am tempted to reach out to the two other owners for their interest so I can tear down that part of the shiteau and walk away out of pure spite. That should give her some content for a while
Maybe we should do a gofund me or establish a patreon fund for the purpose? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I refuse to watch any CD until they are actually at the Chateau. I’m not interested in the holidays. Also not interested in Dan’s adventures until he returns back to his family and home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well she certainly is blatantly living large! Looked at the pics of the Palazzi luxury to nth degree. I have stayed in lovely hotels with beautiful suites but nothing like that. No wonder she has a growing number of sycophants in her entourage. Moths to a flame! We keep going on in circles about why certain people are part of it. They have been corrupted. Imagine living like that for a short time and having to go back to your reality of a life that can be very fulfilling but not steeped in opulence and luxury. Very intoxicating. Can’t help but think this is a big FU to her fans, patrons and finally we tattlers.
I truly believe that PhiPhi has enabled her behaviour to come from the shadows and to be on full display. He has a nasty side and hers has been unleashed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Well she certainly is blatantly living large! Looked at the pics of the Palazzi luxury to nth degree. I have stayed in lovely hotels with beautiful suites but nothing like that. No wonder she has a growing number of sycophants in her entourage. Moths to a flame! We keep going on in circles about why certain people are part of it. They have been corrupted. Imagine living like that for a short time and having to go back to your reality of a life that can be very fulfilling but not steeped in opulence and luxury. Very intoxicating. Can’t help but think this is a big FU to her fans, patrons and finally we tattlers.
I truly believe that PhiPhi has an enabled her behaviour to come from the shadows and to be on full display. He has a nasty side and hers has been unleashed.
Agreed! She has brainwashed her masses to expect her travels yearly like it's Easter or her advent flogs.

Reactions: 16
Congrats to the tattlers that named the unintentional tittle thread #118 authored be Kathy in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.