The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I am back, I just couldn't stay away too long. THought I would provide my predictions for 2022.

MPK - fades away only appears on brothers daily shorts.
La Lacelle - replaces CD as the big grifers of the chateau world and by 2023 the main topic of Tattlers
Phillipe Jansen - does not go back to appear in play there is no need as he paid by Stephaneee more money to do very little why get a real job
Dan - has no need of daily utube vlog as he getting paid more from lalalande for doing filming
The small French farmhouse owners revolt wanting a peice of the patron pie to pay for their projects and we see more of begging from them
Work away volunteers - wake up and take class action against Chateau owners for pay back of wages owned
The grannies who support CD patron - many removed to rest homes by family who finally wake up they ahve been SKIing (Spending KIds Inheritance)
Kid of grannies supporting CD patron- take a class action against STephaneee for fraud
Billy P- takes over the slot filled by Dans departure
Stephaneeee is facing legal action from KIDS of grannies, French government, numerous volunteers, tradesperson, French Health Inspectorate, is bailed to Lalalande awiting trial. Money dries up and selles her story to netflex who makes a documentary series on how this all happened. Her defence she was given bad advice by many French officials, people who helped at chateau and anyone she can bla
She won't make money off that Netflix deal. Any money will be seized :)
A Son of Sam law (also known as a notoriety-for-profit law) is an American law designed to keep criminals from profiting from the publicity of their crimes, often by selling their stories to publishers. Such laws often authorize the state to seize money earned from deals such as book/movie biographies and paid interviews and use it to compensate the criminal's victims.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped
Why is everyone stating her name like this???...I've been kind of checking in here off and on and I keep seeing this. Everyone used to just call her SJ or Fannie (or Fanny...however it was spelled)...now it's like she's being given prestige in a title or something. It really makes me kind of ill to see her addressed as such, almost like she's royalty or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is everyone stating her name like this???...I've been kind of checking in here off and on and I keep seeing this. Everyone used to just call her SJ or Fannie (or Fanny...however it was spelled)...now it's like she's being given prestige in a title or something. It really makes me kind of ill to see her addressed as such, almost like she's royalty or something.
This is to link all of our tattle content to her name when someone does a search for her on Google. It makes our content more relevant in the results and thus further up towards the top of the page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel the same... No research at all for his Venice vlog.

Dan doesn't know the meaning of Carnivals (Carnivals are not only in Venice but everywhere around the Catholic culture world)... and asks his viewers to ask Google ?! He's obviously not interested at all in what he sees.

Francesca
17 hours ago (edited)
I am from Venice and I'd like to point out that the two singers in costume at the beginning are singing a Neapolitan song, nothing to do with Venice or Venetian songs, just a gross attraction for the less educated tourists. Actually, from their accent, I can tell that they are not even Venetians. As for what you said about Venice being built on wooden sticks floating (?) in the sea, I can't imagine where you got this information from. It's just not possible, is it? Venice is composed by several small islands, connected by bridges and, during the centuries, the town surface was expanded by securely fixing very tall tree trunks - usually durmast or larch - deeply into the bottom of the sea, which is only 10 mts deep, providing a very strong support for laying foundations for the buildings. The trunks are very close one to the other and they are still the original ones. Is like an upside-down forest. With the centuries those trunks, under water, have become as strong and as hard as stone. The extended woodland of the Veneto Alps, which in the past belonged to the Most Serene Republic of Venice has provided the trunks for centuries, both for the foundations of the buildings and for their ships. I hope this explanation has been useful and dissipated your doubts. :)
Show less

Amina
18 hours ago
Dan, it’s not a ‘river’ it’s the Adriatic Sea!
Just wondering where about in the falling down farmhouse Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped is planning to get Dan to build his own apartment. I just see it happening, I really do. He has certainly learnt from her very well. He has sold his soul. He has been corrupted. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped gives out quite a lot of incorrect information about many subjects on her vlogs, and Dan does the same. Dan cant blame having not gone to Oxford on his ignorance. Like many of my contemporaries, who had to go to work straight from high school it is possible and most satisfying, to self educate by reading, and in any event with the internet its a doddle. ( Not all whites were "privileged" back in the day in SA. ) :giggle:

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Teabag is sad, jealous, upset, pissed watching Fanny swan around Venice without him. Just another one of
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped victims who was love-bombed and then discarded once they reached her sell-by date.

I suspect his family gave Teabag the Gardeners Cottage to keep him close to home and help give him some purpose. The family knows MPK has issues, but he also has artistic talent, and the family probably hoped fixing up the cottage could provide some focus, help invigorate his artistic talents and keep him out of trouble. Sadly, it wasn't enough to keep MPK from disappearing for 6 months on a Spanish junket and wasting his bucket of patron easy-money on rent boys and other unseemly, addictive vices.
well when your gay I not making excuses for him but what choices does he have at the chateau for love. None!! He does need to stay away from youtube at this point.
She has been made elevated this way by followers. It's sad it really is. People who may not have enough money for groceries are paying her way. You cant blame the scamed its the scammer. Its hard to understand that sometimes but ask one victim of a scammer. Its mesed up

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In all the time I watched all their crap. I bought MP a cup of coffee and SJ one month of her patron. It's not a lot but I'm furious. If we could put all of us together who has done that, what a difference we could have made somewhere!! Somewhere it was needed. That's all gotta say on that tit. Im ashamed

🧵 title nomination
Title nomination. Im ashamed!! there is a lot of us out there

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't recall the name of the woman she had who was acting as her online PA who was an OAP & working for nothing? Can you?
@Lady Avonlea postet this in another thread:
" Interesting to note that Fanny previously had a person (Yvonne Richards) managing her social media content. Fanny could easily outsource it again (Bye Felicia Philip) "

Reactions: 10
@Lady Avonlea postet this in another thread:
" Interesting to note that Fanny previously had a person (Yvonne Richards) managing her social media content. Fanny could easily outsource it again (Bye Felicia Philip) "
Yvonne Richards was widowed and stepped away from Fanny when she decided to focus on writing children’s books. Yvonne sent one of her books to Fanny during the last Cadeaux and it seemed very sweet and is available on Amazon.

Reactions: 11
In all the time I watched all their crap. I bought MP a cup of coffee and SJ one month of her patron. It's not a lot but I'm furious. If we could put all of us together who has done that, what a difference we could have made somewhere!! Somewhere it was needed. That's all gotta say on that tit. Im ashamed
I'm such a scrooge that even when I was a fan I didn't give them any money. Thought about sending a gift, but postage was so expensive. And I hate ads so have an ad blocker. Kind of feel happy about those life choices! :D(y)Don't worry I've made heaps of bad ones about other stuff.:oops::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Vivian’s constant smiling and laughing is attributed more to her time when she worked in the world of embassies. She has the smooze down pat. The social kissy kissy face.
I think of Vivienne as the smiling assassin. Something very odd about her, and not just the professional schmoozing required in the Dip Corps world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
FFS, why did I watch the latest flog. I was already angry. then watched them prance about Venice looking in over priced antique shops. I really wish one of the idiots had dropped one of those hideously expensive hand painted wine glasses. So next I suppose we're going to see them (sorry Kat lovers but her too) acting like utter twats glass blowing...... :mad: 🤬

All the contributors to Isabella Birt were relatives. Her Mum, aunt and grandmother, so maybe this is just intended for family to give her money?? I don't know, but not very classy. Would be better to just ask for cash at birthdays and xmas and say you wanted to save to travel, or get a job!
She could go busking with her harp.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Brava on the new thread. You know who you are (it's only because there are too many involved and I can't remember to tag who - LOL)

Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped wanted to show the frivolities of Venice. How quaint... All while Russia is invading Ukraine.
But all's well ends well because Philip Janssen, the boy toy of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande and Chateau Unwrapped got his kids meal at the adult table. Isn't that lovely... Escapism at its finest....
View attachment 1086090
Does he eat Spaghetti with fork and knife 😳 well nothing surprises me about this expert on table manners called Philip Janssen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Hmmm... I just received 2 calls (I did not answer) from country code 31 (Netherlands.) Oddly coincidental as I've never received an international call on this phone # and suddenly I get 2 from different numbers in the Netherlands, of all places. Could the Dutch Boy of Lalande be launching a defense?

I wouldnt put too much stock in it, you can like anna did now fake the country where the call or sim card is from .

Reactions: 2
Remember when PhiPhi would gaslight fanny after they first hooked up and she would laugh dismissively. Well, not today. PhiPhi: "That's a door" (not a window). Fanny: crickets. Also, did she really call him "the little one" when he was stuck at the turnstile? And laugh way too hard at the boy band joke? Yep. The honeymoon is over.
Maybe it's PhiPhi that's getting tired of boosting Fannys ego 24/7 for over a year now, and she knows it, doesn't like it, and so she's preparing for it to look like she dumped him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does he eat Spaghetti with fork and knife 😳 well nothing surprises me about this expert on table manners called Philip Janssen.
SJ was teasing Dan, but are we sure it wasn't the first time in Venice for PJ too? Or did he go there with his grandparents? Anyway, I despise these phony "travel experts" who go to Italy, and want to eat pizza and spaghetti with ragù everywhere, (and I'll put vitello tonnato in there now too), ignoring the impressive variety of regional cuisines Italy has to offer, Venice being the case (at least SJ chose some specialities). And seriously, the main antique items PJ was ogling after were baubles? (the painted glasses lust was added as a touch to prove his sophisticated taste?). The sooner he goes back for rehearsals and the actual performances, the better. I have said it before, I would be very happy if this show were to be a sudden unexpected success, and had additional venues.

Reactions: 20
Yvonne Richards was widowed and stepped away from Fanny when she decided to focus on writing children’s books. Yvonne sent one of her books to Fanny during the last Cadeaux and it seemed very sweet and is available on Amazon.
I was using her as an example of someone who yet again was used as free labour by Stephanie Jarvis. An OAP working for nothing for her. Hopefully she was sending the book to Stephanie Jarvis to get some free publicity as a pay back. Those days of Brenda Gibbons & her & Jumpsuit Jill all vying to be the font of all knowledge about chateau life 😂

I think of Vivienne as the smiling assassin. Something very odd about her, and not just the professional schmoozing required in the Dip Corps world.
Without revealing too much I had interaction with Viv. She might appear all sweet on the outside....but..she was a rottweiller in defending Jarvis 👊

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Brilliant Dan🎭happy to be a part of it, could start a carrier of singer/camera woman 🤓😅😂

🤮😱 please God no, and even better reason to unsub to Dan if hes going to be traveling with that stank

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In the vlog Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and her boyfriend Philip lusted after €900 cushions. Patreons have already paid for €8000 pink Fortuny fabric. And there are bundles of expensive fabrics including gold coloured, plus endless trimmings all in the Narnia wardrobes. Why not say “this has motivated me to create cushions from all the fabrics I have…”
Instead we have SJ shamelessly displaying greed, (material) lust, gluttony and sloth. Keep going SJ I want to hit all 7 deadly sins on my bingo card.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.