The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the contributors to Isabella Birt were relatives. Her Mum, aunt and grandmother, so maybe this is just intended for family to give her money?? I don't know, but not very classy. Would be better to just ask for cash at birthdays and xmas and say you wanted to save to travel, or get a job!
How was Isabella Birt asking for money- in a certain video?

Reactions: 3
He himself said he does. You can tell that by when he lost his nut at Chataue Life for posting their Vlog at the same time as SJ. Im not sure what that has to do with anything. Are we here to chat about their personalities. Damn I thought we were actually here to do something. I still want to hear from him
Clue is in the title 'Tattle' it's gossip mixed with collective rage about the behaviour of Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube. I found Tattle when I was becoming disillusioned about Jarvis & starting to see the narcissistic traits. It was good to see that I wasn't the only person who had misgivings. Think Selmar was angry on her behalf. That's how the narc works, uses flying monkeys to do their work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is to link all of our tattle content to her name when someone does a search for her on Google. It makes our content more relevant in the results and thus further up towards the top of the page.
It makes for tedious reading imho

Reactions: 9
Looks to me like Dan and Kat have a thing. Started to notice it a while back. I believe it was Stephanie who made a comment a few months ago, that "Kat has become very close with Dan" and was said in negative tone. Wasnt long after that he started to turn 'Dan Hollywood' with the fake, ridiculous glasses. Then he began staying at CLL at nights, drinking and being just like the rest of them. Seems to like them plump:) i think that's why you see Dan is there 'supposedly' to video and now Kat has arrived. Funny, he just videod her on his recent vlog from Venice, toasting him from behind the camera. No one else. She's absolutely beaming! Don't tell me there's nothing going on with them!
It may look that way to you, this is BS. I do tell you there's nothing going on between the two of them, because there isn't. This tactic of coming in new with blazing guns to accuse Dan of cheating on his lovely wife is getting old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
That costume made Isabella Birt look at least 50. As her boyfriend looks rather like a 12 year old girl, they gave off SJ and PJ vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh no don't say he's crushing on Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries. Poor sod!!! Always a dead give away when a bloke that normally looks like he's been sleeping in his clothes for a year tries to tidy up a bit.
His little dog is rather too fond of Steph!

I thought the Chateau Love video was a bit…strange? Having been to Venice a few times, there are far more interesting sites to see
When you think of all the amazing art there is to see in Venice: the Titians, etc., the Academia; the churches; the sculptures; the Peggy Guggenheim gallery, etc., so far, not one of them has shown anything of those.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm sure Teabag is sad, jealous, upset, pissed watching Fanny swan around Venice without him. Just another one of
Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped victims who was love-bombed and then discarded once they reached her sell-by date.

I suspect his family gave Teabag the Gardeners Cottage to keep him close to home and help give him some purpose. The family knows MPK has issues, but he also has artistic talent, and the family probably hoped fixing up the cottage could provide some focus, help invigorate his artistic talents and keep him out of trouble. Sadly, it wasn't enough to keep MPK from disappearing for 6 months on a Spanish junket and wasting his bucket of patron easy-money on rent boys and other unseemly, addictive vices.
thats the whole problem with pampering and protecting your kids too much...especially when they are grown up..you create monsters...who never want to work and just want to live a fantasylife...paid for by others...They know there will always be somebody who takes them back in...

There is so much going on in the world....war...inflation...people loosing money and their jobs.even their houses .a pandemic..here in The Netherlands the prices of gas , petrol and electricity go sky high...also food..I went to the foodbank this week, to see on things...the stories people told me...heartbreaking...And than seeing that bunch of lunatics going on holidays for 2 months in a row... :devilish: and there is gonna come more..It makes me so mad...:devilish: Payed for by people who want to escape their own lives i guess, for a louzy vlog?? I do not understand...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Did we all notice that Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and her boyfriend Philip emphasised their hand bags as their “luggage brought to their room sorry upgraded suite.” So how are they going to pull their costumes out of their hand luggage like Mary Poppins?
Probably because her expensive cream 'steamliner' ? suitcase with its little floral cover got such a reaction after SA trip and she did not want to show it along side Snorts battered grandparents suitcase with taped up zip and ripped case so they just had their 'provencal solid'ard'work bags to show, whose boyfriend carrys one of those ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His little dog is rather too fond of Steph!

When you think of all the amazing art there is to see in Venice: the Titians, etc., the Academia; the churches; the sculptures; the Peggy Guggenheim gallery, etc., so far, not one of them has shown anything of those.
Not allowed to film there ?

Reactions: 8
♥ Thank you @WhatThe?. I needed that.

Philip Janssen forgot his special fork at the HMN...
View attachment 1086646

...the sippy cup was left behind in SA.
View attachment 1086647
Two very appropriate depictions, summarizing their true natures: he looks like the alien child in 60s Star Trek (Clint Howard I believe), gormless and slightly off, while she looks like a manic drunk, caught off guard in a frenzy of verbal diarrhoea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He reminds me of a Dick Emery character!

View attachment 1086641View attachment 1086649
Oncle Stephanie Stephen was having a good time laughing at his own joke and he was certainly comfortable carrying Chantal's handbag. Although it has to be difficult having the damn pink camera stuck in your face and feeling like you're always on show and must be entertaining and witty.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
thats the whole problem with pampering and protecting your kids too much...especially when they are grown up..you create monsters...who never want to work and just want to live a fantasylife...paid for by others...They know there will always be somebody who takes them back in...

There is so much going on in the world....war...inflation...people loosing money and their jobs.even their houses .a pandemic..here in The Netherlands the prices of gas , petrol and electricity go sky high...also food..I went to the foodbank this week, to see on things...the stories people told me...heartbreaking...And than seeing that bunch of lunatics going on holidays for 2 months in a row... :devilish: and there is gonna come more..It makes me so mad...:devilish: Payed for by people who want to escape their own lives i guess, for a louzy vlog?? I do not understand...
I think I came to Tattle when I became enraged at the Christmas/New Year partying when Covid rules were preventing people getting together & there was a houseful mixing & mingling togther. The amount of defending by the rabid fans that they were allowed to do it, that they worked hard, that they weren't breaking the rules, blah blah blah shows that there are a whole raft of people who are just as selfish & idiotic as the La la Lande crew. Living in their bubble worlds. I feel sorry for some of the fans because they're living their lives vicariously through the party gang. Wishing, wishing, if only if only. Maybe not well off, maybe old or ill or just not confident to go out into the world. Their little faces lit up with the glow of the TV & a life they will never live & giving ££ to those who don't even appreciate how lucky they have been to live it. Sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Let the FUN begin with Dan and Am, we may get some good vlogs yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thanks to Tattle life, I now watch CD as a satire and imagine that Eugene Levey and Christopher Guest are standing just off screen directing.
OK bring in the "men who help us put the lake back"?. The "men": "IF we make this survey we will ask for another survey on the local flora and fauna". SJ's face: "Merde." The "men" show their topo map and then Davey takes out the kindergarten STEM project. The "men": "The measurements aren't shown on here." SJ's face: "Merde". SJ: "We have them". "Man" in orange hoody's face: "Is this a joke?" CUT. It's a wrap.

Any guesses on whether the "men who help us put the lake back" are going to take the job? I'm starting to understand why SJ hasn't hired any actual professional French companies to work on the shiteau. And why haven't the patrons held her to task for that disastrous swimming pond escapade? You would think BBC 4 would at least demand some compensation for the episodes they completed before it was shut down by the French government.

Oh, come on now. Have pity on poor Viv. She suffers from pseudobulbar affect. (Look it up.)
Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau Diaries, Chateau de Lalande has it also!

Reactions: 5
arrgh feeling the poor guards frustration , having worked some thankless low paid hours how many privileged entilled princess we came across with this stupid look on their face always expecting a favour with the i am so dumb blonde clueless act. I swear to God that these types did it for entertainment and attention and fluttering there eyelashes expecting free pass without paying the penatility fee for loss of card . flashing a boob or leg drenched in purfum and gulping when they actually looked at you and realised youre a women guard in hopes your gay. So glad I am not in this work anymore.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not allowed to film there ?
I suspect like everything they do it was a case of getting their priorities in place first & then winging it when they got there. Got some accommodation booked & having been there before they knew which restaurants they'd go to etc. Filming inside & getting permission to do so would be just tooooooo much boring old work. Disdain for their subscribers that they can put out any old junk & still get all the likes. Job done, now back to partying & shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.