The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The uncle is acting odd to now, really giving off strange vibes, almost like he's flirti9ng with Fanny and Snorts.
See the uncle and Phiphi together, is like seeing the Dandy and the Fop!

I found it interesting (and depressing) to see their group was all split up into at least 4 different hotels. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande and her toy boy were of course at the Bauer (and upgrade my as*). Thankfully, no one else in the group was stupid enough to pay to stay at the Bauer or maybe they just didn't want to be that close to Fanny & Snorty.

It appears they all only came together for the private Masquerade Ball.

Tante Chantal, Oncle Steve (and likely Amuary & Tatti were at 1 hotel), Ollie was at another hotel, and the downstairs servants ((Dan, Davy, and likely Sabine & Kat) shuffled off to another hotel in the backwaters of Venice. Where were Dana & Curtis? Chateau Love were in a 2 bed apartment. Who cares where Shrek & Sarah were (I'm sure Fanny didn't care). Venice is awkward to get around, but it appeared that the hotels weren't even that close to each other (Ollie was a 20 mins walk away). Hotel rooms are scarce & the prices inflated during Carnival, but it still seems like a very odd arrangement.
In their vlog, Shrek and Sara say they are staying in villa with the other Lalanders. Which Lalanders are they referring to?

Reactions: 20
I found it interesting (and depressing) to see their group was all split up into at least 4 different hotels. Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande and her toy boy were of course at the Bauer (and upgrade my as*). Thankfully, no one else in the group was stupid enough to pay to stay at the Bauer or maybe they just didn't want to be that close to Fanny & Snorty.

It appears they all only came together for the private Masquerade Ball.

Tante Chantal, Oncle Steve (and likely Amuary & Tatti were at 1 hotel), Ollie was at another hotel, and the downstairs servants ((Dan, Davy, and likely Sabine & Kat) shuffled off to another hotel in the backwaters of Venice. Where were Dana & Curtis? Chateau Love were in a 2 bed apartment. Who cares where Shrek & Sarah were (I'm sure Fanny didn't care). Venice is awkward to get around, but it appeared that the hotels weren't even that close to each other (Ollie was a 20 mins walk away). Hotel rooms are scarce & the prices inflated during Carnival, but it still seems like a very odd arrangement
I agree it was a strange arrangement but I would hate to be at the same Hotel as Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries YouTube Chateau de Lalande.... her super showing off would be so embarrassing .... I can hear her laughing like a hyena for attention in the foyer or the bar and if there was some music playing she would have to break out in song ! With her little squirrel tagging behind her ....... noooo - I would rather be in a cheap hotel way from them!

The uncle is acting odd to now, really giving off strange vibes, almost like he's flirti9ng with Fanny and Snorts.
Yes.... he was weird !
I wonder how he acts with Nutti and son???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't be fooled by there seemingly friendly appearance and remember who's sister she is. Those two are truly and equally mean spirited.
I remember I think it was the first vlog where little tiny sweet little Mummy was heard yelling at Percy, spotted she was being filmed, turned round with a big old smile plastered on her face because she'd been caught out. Another mask wearing fake.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I was using her as an example of someone who yet again was used as free labour by Stephanie Jarvis. An OAP working for nothing for her. Hopefully she was sending the book to Stephanie Jarvis to get some free publicity as a pay back. Those days of Brenda Gibbons & her & Jumpsuit Jill all vying to be the
I was using her as an example of someone who yet again was used as free labour by Stephanie Jarvis. An OAP working for nothing for her. Hopefully she was sending the book to Stephanie Jarvis to get some free publicity as a pay back.
When Yvonnes husband died she stopped as VA as they called it (virtuel assistent). She started a fund in her husbands memory and SJ donated abt 1000 euro. I think the book was a Thank you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I trust that our community hasn't been fat shaming Ex-Queen-Now-Reinstated-Queen Kathy. I daren't read her comments section.

I couldn't find the video which related to the fat shaming comments she referred to. Her response however went on to explain that she had indeed lost something like 38lb, that in itself is an achievement and especially as she explains that she is on on steroids, which makes weight loss more difficult. She imagined that these name callers must be either from the younger superficial viewer or from some men, who have a perceived idea of what a woman should look like. Personally I don't think she needed to respond to them at all but she was probably incensed that strangers, who knew nothing of her real life struggles should feel they have the right to shame her. She ended the vlog with her usual jolly expletive. F U ... She's done one about receiving her UK State Pension whilst living in France, I didn't watch it all but she did say they had looked into the legality of it before moving to France and she made me laugh when she mentioned the winter fuel payment which if the temperatures don't rise above a certain level they are entitled to that. The key word for both pension and winter fuel allowance is Entitlement. Love her or dislike her she is an easy watch over a coffee.

Reactions: 13
Does he eat Spaghetti with fork and knife 😳 well nothing surprises me about this expert on table manners called Philip Janssen.
Philip Janssen's mummy Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries, Château de Lalande forget to pack his special fork & sippy cup

1645782768417.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
CD latest vlog.

The French engineers are clearly NOT impressed by the Chatelaine. They are absolutely not under her spell... She looked like she was lost while speaking to these two French men who were not buying her BS : she was always looking at Davey for his approval. Love it !

Davey is Belgian and his french is so much better than Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande's french - after 16 years in France and being half French (a fact which she's ashamed of I'm afraid).

PS : The two French engineers speak of an "étang" ( a pond) not a lake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
sideways said:
Are we here to chat about their personalities. Damn I thought we were actually here to do something.

Sorry to disappoint, but tattlers don't rattle, remember?
- and after only 2 weeks here, neither do we dictate what others may choose to post about. This isn't the Chateau Diaries.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
CD latest vlog.

The French engineers are clearly NOT impressed by the Chatelaine. They are absolutely not under her spell... She looked like she was lost while speaking to these two French men who were not buying her BS : she was always looking at Davey for his approval. Love it !

Davey is Belgian and his french is so much better than Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande's french - after 16 years in France and being half French (a fact which she's ashamed of I'm afraid).

PS : The two French engineers speak of an "étang" ( a pond) not a lake.
Watch at 1.02 she has difficulty pronouncing the word 'balance' despite it being the same word in both languages!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was using her as an example of someone who yet again was used as free labour by Stephanie Jarvis. An OAP working for nothing for her. Hopefully she was sending the book to Stephanie Jarvis to get some free publicity as a pay back. Those days of Brenda Gibbons & her & Jumpsuit Jill all vying to be the font of all knowledge about chateau life 😂

Without revealing too much I had interaction with Viv. She might appear all sweet on the outside....but..she was a rottweiller in defending Jarvis 👊
Well then @NotAChatelaine's 'smiling assassin' description fits her to a T.
As they say 'Never judge a book by it's cover'.

Stephanie Jarvis of Chateau de Lalande

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did we all notice that Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and her boyfriend Philip emphasised their hand bags as their “luggage brought to their room sorry upgraded suite.” So how are they going to pull their costumes out of their hand luggage like Mary Poppins?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All the contributors to Isabella Birt were relatives. Her Mum, aunt and grandmother, so maybe this is just intended for family to give her money?
I can't see why she would need to do it on a public forum if she just wanted her family to contribute. I'm sure her parents, grandmother and probably her aunt could give her money gifts in other ways. She must have wanted other people to contribute even if they didn't!

Also, her snubbing of Steve and Sara in the piazza was dreadful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It angers me that they travel frivolously while patreon money pours in, but refuse to put in work. Whether work is fixing dinner, sewing, giving the windows a good wash/paint job, planning an event. She doesn't edit for 50+ hours. Not a chance.

on a positive note today: a ''sister'' from Ukraine is traveling to me at the moment. I'm quite excited to be her host until we can find a permanent solution for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Selmar comes across as rather uneducated, lacking in self-awareness or social skills, and very stubborn. The comments section of his flogs are peppered with requests for him to speak up, always wear a microphone, and balance the speech and music elements, yet he refuses to do so. Tatty, I can't quite head my head round yet, and I don't think I see her as the control freak in the relationship. When Selmar did his interview with SJ he was happy at the heap and thought it was a promising venue for his odd job skills and tea-dance classes. Things turned sour for him when Isabelle left and Natty returned, and he now tells us he was feeling miserable and lonely by the end of 2020. He and Tatty started online chatting in the spring of 2021 and, whatever other attractions, Selmar soon envisaged opportunities for the two of them to embark on adventures and projects together. Tatty seems to be at a crossroads in her life, with no clear direction, and no obvious settled social life in Suffolk, despite having had a house there for years. With her romantic nature, she too saw a way forward with Selmar, but I don't think it took any manipulation on her part to winkle him out of Lalande. She turned up at the chateau with trunks full of costumes either because she believed there would be fun fancy dress parties, or as a cynical marketing ploy for her and Selmar's festival fantasies. The latter were clearly delusional, and their joint money begging outrageous, but it's not clear who is pulling the strings.

Reactions: 27
That information alone deserves a second viewing - Agent 007

Viewpure.Com

am indebted to you as Stephanie Jarvis of The Chateau Diaries YouTube, Chateau de LaLande, and Chateau Unwrapped - won’t get one ☝ more view ranking …. From me ❤
😈
Very curious to see the dent in her viewers numbers when we all start doing this!

He's the flamboyant type, who would pinch a lady's butt and claim it to be an innocent token of appreciation. Quite inappropriate and rather disgusting company.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Very curious to see the dent in her viewers numbers when we all start doing this!

He's the flamboyant type, who would pinch a lady's butt and claim it to be an innocent token of appreciation. Quite inappropriate and rather disgusting company.
He reminds me of a Dick Emery character!

Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10.43.34.png
Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10.47.35.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.