The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This am I could not find thread #110 & then it was back. The blue button was there however only showed thread#109. Now the wiki and the blue button are gone.
Maybe it’s a Canadian thing!
I’m in Canada too maybe it’s this cold weather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not because of that letter that we concluded that. There's many more clues, like Spero saying he knew what size SJ had by just looking at her etc etc
I have known seamstresses that can do this. My husband's grandma was a seamstress and worked in a clothing store and she could take one look at someone when they walked in an pick the right size and style for them off the rack.

Reactions: 11
That place is so big they could have two film crews there and still have room for themselves!
I just have ptsd from being near a film set & having to use the washroom. Was given permission. Oh but when the toilet was flushed the sound reverberated through the whole damn building which was multiple storeys. I believe they had to start over. If looks could kill I would have been dead several times over. Most humiliating experience ever! So can’t imagine living near a set!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For everyone wondering what's going on, this thread is not tagged with the rest of the "The Chateau Diaries" threads. Need to ask a moderator to fix it.

Edit: Pocahontas fixed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love Wordle. Just discovered it. Competition a great idea
We’re all addicted to wordle here, I wish it wasn’t only daily I guess it’s shows how bored we are here in Canada still under covid restrictions

Reactions: 10
That’s weird! I’ve NEVER had that button at the top of each page. I’ve always had to hit the “Wiki” button and then search for “The Chateau Diaries” on a screen where all the Wikis are listed alphabetically. I’ve never had the ability to click a button and go directly to “The Chateau Diaries” Wiki page.

Here’s what I see…when I hit the Wiki button to the right of “Forums”, I have to find “The Chateau Diaries” by scrolling through the list alphabetically.

View attachment 1026094
Me too! Never seen any buttons...

Reactions: 2
@KyBourbon can you see them now? This is what they look like to me.

View attachment 1026218
Yes! I can see that now! That’s the first time I’ve seen the pink Wiki button on my screen, and the Chateau Diaries Threads button! Very convenient. I dont’t know what happened, but that’s nice! Great, thanks!

yippee it is back! Yes, this is what I see! I assumed everyone did, so when we refer people to wiki this is where I think they with ease!!
Yes, that’s much better! This is the first time I’ve seen that button…much easier.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
wordlegame dot org is a nice clean adfree site where you can just keep on playing. Too addictive!

The Lady Chatelaine people - so agree dad was not into it. As none of them speak French it will be interesting to see how they establish their movie location business.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am still concerned by how many times she has reiterated that patreon money does NOT get used for her lifestyle - that all comes from her YouTube income she says. But what she should be saying is that her lifestyle is funded by the Chateau Diaries income and NOT the Cadeau Channel. Because, of course, all of that income goes to charity? Are you sure? Because I am getting a bit suspicious.
Let's also not forget that the farmhouse itself generates income. There are 5 rooms and 2 self-catering apartments that are let out. The rates for one of the rooms (Chambre de la Tour) ranging from euro 130 for one person per night and euro 165 for two people per night. I don't know if all the room rates are the same as they were all booked and this one was the only one I found with 2 days available for booking. The price for the Tack Room apartment is euro 220 per night...I believe there's a two night minimum.

If the farmhouse is fully booked for the season, I'd guesstimate the income around euro 250,000. I didn't factor in food costs or more guests than 2 per room...the 5 rooms are all b & b so include breakfast. I also didn't factor in dinner or events that may have booked in for an afternoon. Dinner is $100 for two 3 course meals with wine. Cheese, bread & wine snack is either euro 20 or euro 30 and available nightly or only Thursday & Sunday depending on what part of the website you look at..they might want to fix that. Trip advisor states a free continental breakfast is available, but the site mentions a euro15 fee for it if you're renting one of the two apartments. As it stands, the farmhouse is fully booked this year except for the Chambre de la Tour being available on the 2nd & 3rd of June and the Tack Room having availability on the 18th & 19th of May. Looks like Madamemoi is in for another deluxe year.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
"My Take on Home and Garden" You Tube with Jeff from Florida it has SO much in common with Stephs channel, it is almost a spoof of La La Lande, flowers, flea markets, storage, Christmas, table settings, gardening, BUT they do cleaning !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.