The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
logged out and in and still not there ... it disappeared on me the other day too, so hopefully it will come back soon.

I also found it hard to find at first, until I found the pink button under the title at the top of each page. I'm in dark mode, so probably why mine is pink, not sure what the regular colour is. That's the best access to it!
This am I could not find thread #110 & then it was back. The blue button was there however only showed thread#109. Now the wiki and the blue button are gone.
Maybe it’s a Canadian thing!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
From Dan's latest vlog comments...
Hazel Fisher
59 minutes ago
I thought you were the gardener So much of that work to be done

Lizzybean
22 minutes ago
Exactly..I think Stephanie has panicked because she knows patron are wanting to see renovations and they have NOT been happening. If…. Dan is paid by patron then she can tick this off but if not. What are patron funding

Hazel Fisher
13 minutes ago
@Lizzybean well is Phillip still on holiday pay 💰 Or a works jolly who’s paying

Lizzybean
7 minutes ago
@Hazel Fisher I’ve no idea how much holiday an editor/ cameraman gets. If he was freelance then… but I understand he’s in the payroll…. Good question tho. Let’s see how many weeks more ‘ holiday’ he can have, perhaps it is unpaid leave?

Hazel Fisher
1 minute ago
@Lizzybean I really like Dan and he’s little family There will be tons of gardening to be done and getting things ready in the greenhouse I just think she is quite a filter from one project to another but taking in that amount of money it should all be finished

Lizzybean
3 minutes ago
@Hazel Fisher I agree. I think the money has completely gone to her head.also she has never wanted to be full time at the chateau and now what with Covid restrictions and now the responsibilities to patron it’s curbing her lifestyle or at least it should…. Be. I would be embarrassed to have so little to show for all the patron dollar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi all,
(long time lurker, haven’t posted often)
I never seem to be able to catch up here to be able to comment on current topics.
I have a question, I’ve tried searching for the answer, but no luck.

Do the accounts for the GiftGrab get published anywhere?
My reason for asking is, would there be a way for her to pay for PJ’s filming and editing of the Gift grab videos, from the monies raised by the videos?

Would part of Natties salary be paid from the GiftGrab channel as she collects and sorts the packages?
Would SJ and the other ppl filmed in the gift grabs be paid for their time when they are being filmed?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered and or discussed.
welcome!! Fanny never puts numbers in writing..she mentions numbers from time to time..and change them again..so there is no account of whatever whats happening with her income streams..smoke and mirrors..and lets see how long it lasts..she is not poor at all...and all her patreons dont seem to mind that , they just are very thankfull she kept them out of the lunatic asylum during covid...;) very sad people..my father was young during the war..it wasnt a nice time...but he always said.. we kept our heads high and our spirits up..without tv or internet...just by being sane...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know that Julia is involved in the film industry but does it make sense to rent out your home to film crews? Where do you go? Can’t be pleasant to have to live on or near a film set. You would have to be muzzled and not have freedom of movement while filming.

Reactions: 10
I know that Julia is involved in the film industry but does it make sense to rent out your home to film crews? Where do you go? Can’t be pleasant to have to live on or near a film set. You would have to be muzzled and not have freedom of movement while filming.
That place is so big they could have two film crews there and still have room for themselves!

Reactions: 13
This am I could not find thread #110 & then it was back. The blue button was there however only showed thread#109. Now the wiki and the blue button are gone.
Nope happening in NYC too!
logged out and in and still not there ... it disappeared on me the other day too, so hopefully it will come back soon.

I also found it hard to find at first, until I found the pink button under the title at the top of each page. I'm in dark mode, so probably why mine is pink, not sure what the regular colour is. That's the best access to it!

Reactions: 6
I can't see the wiki button or the old threads button again? Anyone else?
No wiki button or older threads button on my page either. In fact earlier today I could not even sign in to the newest thread page. Could only sign in to thread #109 which was locked. What is going on?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No wiki button or older threads button on my page either. In fact earlier today I could not even sign in to the newest thread page. Could only sign in to thread #109 which was locked. What is going on?
Has Squirrel been learning hacking skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One thing for sure…MPK got 74k views and over 2,000 sympathetic comments on his “Fresh Start” vlog…quadruple the comments he’s gotten on his recent vlogs. So, he’s captured people’s attention yet again. But there’s only so many times he can cry wolf. His family has seen this so often that it’s just another day to them.

I’ve researched adult ADHD diagnosis and from what I’ve read it’s not easy to do…requires an assessment by a physician or expert, a review of historical records to show a pattern (failed classes, job failures, etc.), and interviews with family/friends to corroborate. I don’t think all of that work could have been done to officially diagnose Michael with ADHD in that short amount of time. I’m speculating he self-diagnosed based on a YouTube video and either found a sympathetic doctor who prescribed Ritalin, or he ordered it online.
Well, I’ll tell you, ritalin can be very fun.....so is adderall....

Reactions: 5
That’s weird! I’ve NEVER had that button at the top of each page. I’ve always had to hit the “Wiki” button and then search for “The Chateau Diaries” on a screen where all the Wikis are listed alphabetically. I’ve never had the ability to click a button and go directly to “The Chateau Diaries” Wiki page.

Here’s what I see…when I hit the Wiki button to the right of “Forums”, I have to find “The Chateau Diaries” by scrolling through the list alphabetically.

View attachment 1026094
I'm on a pc - it looks the same as yours. Are others on their phone?

Edit: I just watched the video posted of the dress letter being read and it does say that the dress was made specifically for Fashion Week and was now being sent to Stephanie. It's funny how many of us thought we heard the dress was designed for her.
It's not because of that letter that we concluded that. There's many more clues, like Spero saying he knew what size SJ had by just looking at her etc etc

Reactions: 19
I’m having the same problem with the tatler site I did an advanced search to find the new thread

Reactions: 7
Wow, the Fleuries (totally thought that was their last name for a bit, lol) are cruising up the patreon ranks. Blew past 1000 subs, already at 1007 patrons. 183 new ones. Definitely been a very good month for the Mayrhofers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm on a pc - it looks the same as yours. Are others on their phone?
Most of the time I'm on a PC and can see the buttons under the title on each page. I use my phone some times, but usually just to try to keep up, so I can't remember if the buttons are usually there or not, right now they aren't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.