The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's curious how SJ's fans have become the bouncers and enforcers -- like Larkin and Potts -- as if they got the coercive brainwave directly from her lips. There is indeed a sense of unholy attraction between a narc, his dog whistling codes, and his frightening followers.
A British lady professor is the expert on dog whistling and codes. If anybody out there is looking for a master's thesis subject, SJ, her codes, and how they're understood by her followers would be a good one. Tartlets have done all the legwork.

Ah, got it. Good point.

He's responded to the commentariat who say, why don't you go to Brico once a week with a list? By saying, don't have the cash. Hopefully his hard work at the shittoo and in monetizing his YT will alleviate their struggles.
And she also looked really awful at the start of that vlog and why show herself in bed? Without make-up. her skin was all blotchy. It actually looked as if someone (IJ or Snorts?) had tried to give her a black eye. It beats me why anyone would say she is beautiful as before she's made up, she's not attractive at all.
I have often wondered why some of her blogs start with her laying in bed....I think poor old Steph needs to rethink her audience and what type she is portraying. Her blogs are definitely going down hill with content. I much prefer to read the Tattle.Life comments. Though, I guess it could be worse - showing her and boy child in bed together, or maybe, that is in the pipeline!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm always telling my husband I'm not going out with him unless he changes! Sorry, Not Sorry.
He has an obsession with shorts and sometimes they are not appropriate, like the time we were going to a conference dinner and I said I'm not going unless you change, he said there would be lots of men in shorts (it was a hot summer) Anyway he finally changed. Of the 300 people there no one was wearing shorts, so he has conceded I was right.
And I won't let him wear socks with sandals either. He thinks I'm the fashion police but really who wears socks with sandals in public?
I agree with you but still find it funny!

View attachment 1038478View attachment 1038479

Gerry skin looks terrible I don't think he's very well.
Poor man..he looks unwell.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure that @Clara told us that although Fanny drinks every day, she waters her wine down.
But she does mention often enjoying "a nice whiskey". And she also loves a gin and tonic....has she ever mentioned an alcohol she DOESN'T like??? I cannot recall...🤔🤔🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking into the future....when the lake is back, the gardens restored, the chateau restorations completed, how will it all be maintained because surely her funding will dry up when there is nothing left to restore?
My guess is she will have gited out the barns with "restoration" monies, installed a swimming pool along with the massive new electric, plumbing and insulation infrastructure she's already putting in the barns, and be charging €2100 a week per for "Nati's", "Gerry's", "Mummy's" "Oliver's" etc apartments. That's €8400 a week just for the apartments already converted. Actually a sane plan, if not a total ripoff of the Patreon "restoration" monies.

Reactions: 11
I had exactly the same thoughts. She will be joining in forVenice I'm sure and then SJ will decide if she wants her back yes or no. It's clear FRK wants to but it's going to cost her dearly. If she's allowed back in, she will not only be cooking and rearranging some flowers.
I thought it was Camel Toe who had arranged her departure. Can Little Prince Pipi's desires be so easily overridden?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have often wondered why some of her blogs start with her laying in bed....I think poor old Steph needs to rethink her audience and what type she is portraying. Her blogs are definitely going down hill with content. I much prefer to read the Tattle.Life comments. Though, I guess it could be worse - showing her and boy child in bed together, or maybe, that is in the pipeline!
9BAAFA5B-7760-4FA6-83E2-BC9D65298A84.jpeg

I thought Snigolo was straddling Steph while filming that opening scene. Gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
A fish rots from the head down.

I’ve worked for people similar to Fanny. Its difficult to be a professional and give wise advise when you are dealing with someone who makes decisions emotionally. I would not wish the job of Fanny’s project manager on anyone, it would be maddening and futile. Especially with the influx of cash, she’s not concerned with doing project correctly the first time.
This is what was said of Trump by all the good lawyers he tried to hire -- doesn't listen, won't pay bill.
Nevertheless, very ambitious people, some of them previously actors in good faith, like HR McMaster, went to work for the former guy out of bald ambition and Kool Aid drinking. And got their asses whipped.
Just observing BoJo's four senior staff members have resigned over Partygate/Savile comment. A sign of some kind of integrity.

View attachment 1038571
I thought Snigolo was straddling Steph while filming that opening scene. Gross.
Snigolo. Excellent. Squigolo? Igolo? Pigolo?

Reactions: 13
Cringe.

Forced.

(some flying monkey karma)

At least mummykins was honest, and when SSB asked her thoughts about BJJ she replied with delighted that he is contributing to her daughter's happiness.

Standard answer.

Not a single word directed to him. "Philip is a wonderful man; hardworking, kind, etc."

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

IJ's response is very telling. Perfect example of how they view people as objects who are to be used for their amusement, labor etc. The problem with their disturbing pattern of mistreating people is that you cannot simply drop people off at a charity shop when you tire of their presence.

Reactions: 9
I can't help but remember what poor quality the Sherry is they purchased. :sick: :sick:
Me neither. It sent me on a very pleasant sherry Google. It revealed that all the hipsters in Spain are drinking Spanish sherry. rather a different substance from the granny juice Snigolo purveys.
US hipsters making cocktails with it.

Reactions: 3
Why does IJ say she doesn’t drink? I vividly remember Steph bringing her a full carafe of red wine to her appartements at the beginning of the pandemic for IJ’s exclusive evening use. Why the lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But she does mention often enjoying "a nice whiskey". And she also loves a gin and tonic....has she ever mentioned an alcohol she DOESN'T like??? I cannot recall...🤔🤔🤔😉
Fanny has said her favourite drink is a dirty martini. But I think every alcohol is her favourite and there isn't a drink she doesn't like.

"But... but... I drink warm water with lemon and honey in the mornings...!
I've been tricking myself for years, it works!
hic..."

*sarcasm alert
(please read in SSB voice)

She most definetely has an alcohol problem. Then she goes to normalize her relationship with acohol trying to "make cocktail corners" everywhere. A secret bar at The Fleuries, her mother's beach house, and heaven knows where else.
Champagne, Red Wine, Rose Wine, White Wine all in a row.
There is also a shot of the pantry with all the liquour but will have to find it+ cocktail corner!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1038478View attachment 1038479

Gerry skin looks terrible I don't think he's very well.
Zero sunscreen ever- it is very important people-I really mean it- also sun hats

MOD EDIT: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.