The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to make judgements about Piss Boys age relative to hers. However, the fact that he came into her life under pretense, and that he fails to work making his own living and that she became romantically involved with an employee, is unseemly. She can make it about the age all she wants, but it is about a lack of power on his part, and the abuse of it on hers.

I’d feel the same if it were a man or a woman. Stealing someone’s youth is wrong. Controlling people with money is wrong. The older person is supposed to be the wise one that warns about these things, so they are more at fault in my opinion. I’d feel that way about a young girl or even PhiPhi. But he is dastardly so I don’t have much sympathy for him.
Actually I am scared that it is even worse: what if he has some money and is so stupid wasting it on her? Could be a reason why she is with him since he buys her presents all the time. A real gentleman is the one paying not the other way round. When was she ever spending money on other people?

Reactions: 10
Billy’s video title was cryptic. “Losing It All.” I think he likes doing that…sort of like a secret joke. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he gambled away all the money he made on the Mercedes sale. The timing is suspect…he sold the car, then went and gambled. 🤔 He had planned to give the car to Michael as a gift anyway, so it was already a “sunk cost.” Billy probably viewed the car sale proceeds as “play money.”
i thought by watching the vlog..it was actually Phills car..not Billies..how they all interact puzzles me..

Reactions: 7
Whaaat?! The SA house is the Jarvises? I had to go back to see if I heard right. Oh the poor little rich girl…

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So yes I am confused (again). So she bought the shitoo with the money from her flat in London along with Nicks flat. But strangely she still has a flat in London? that was what? 16 years ago? Then Daddy sold his place in the UK to give her vagesty the money to crack on with the renovation of the shitoo. He was there all the time guiding and encouraging and doing lots of work. But at the same time they were in SA and bought yet another house and did that up too? Plus buying a little place in Suffolk. Did that up too? All in the space of what 15 years. Well less because Daddy popped off in 2009? So going backwards. Shitoo bought 16 years ago. Assume we are listening to what she said in 2021. That's 2005? So in four years. Did up Chateau. Did up house in Suffolk. Buys and does up house in SA all in the space of 4 years? It doesn't add up. Can someone please enlighten me?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i thought by watching the vlog..it was actually Phills car..not Billies..how they all interact puzzles me..
My understanding is that Billy bought the car from Phil to give to Michael IF Teabag got his drivers license. But, since Michael never got his license because he has the attention span of a horsefly on manure, Billy decided to sell the car. So, when Billy sold the car, Phil was basically saying goodbye to his old car again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Dan is selling facemasks off himself and his kids...disgusting..whats next ...buy a dildo... as a replica from his size??? :eek: a fake real life vibrating pussy...powered by Annalise...omg this is so tasteless..🙄 why do people go so low...for the money i guess...no need to tell something otherwise on their vlogs then..

i take a glass of wine..and i will watch Fannies vlog...i guess i need it..
I'm glad this thread is nearly finished if we're sinking to that kind of imagery.

It's no secret that he has had the face masks on his vlogs from when he originally started- not that I would buy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Patreon video
Interview with a zombie!
Took a deep breath and watched nearly all of it.
Percy talked about topics which should be of utmost interest not to his daughter-in-law: the importance of accounts & controls, as well as setting objectives. 👀
SJ eagerly professed that 2022 will be the year when projects get completed before starting the next: in other words, projects will depend on her travelling schedule because she so wants to do more travelling videos, and will be busy filming for the new channel. Will Snorts in shorts be behind the camera, or will he be required to strut his stuff 🦚👑👢🧸🍽 at the Shittoo while Madame is partying everywhere else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could she have picked a more attractive photo of Snorts? Oh wait, there aren't any because he is so lacking in any redeeming features that the only way to get a good photo is if he borrowed Nick's bag!!
Not really, we would still know it's him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She opens her vlog with this image... 💆‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Tacky and tastless - I mean we all knew that after the Christie's failure, but this is a completely new low.
Orgasm-min.png

Is it wrong, that I find Phyllis' banana shorts cheeky and cute...? But I'd rather... you know, see them modelled on... a man and not a scrawny boy...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I do not believe that monkeys got inside the beach house. It was a cheesy set up. I’m sure there are monkeys all around, but definitely fake drama for CD.
Well it's not the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She opens her vlog with this image... 💆‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Tacky and tastless - I mean we all knew that after the Christie's failure, but this is a completely new low.
View attachment 1038435

Is it wrong, that I find Phyllis' banana shorts cheeky and cute...? But I'd rather... you know, see them modelled on... a man and not a scrawny boy...
Yes it's wrong!
Father O' Malley will book a slot to take your confessional.
Remember to include every detail of your obsession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So yes I am confused (again). So she bought the shitoo with the money from her flat in London along with Nicks flat. But strangely she still has a flat in London? that was what? 16 years ago? Then Daddy sold his place in the UK to give her vagesty the money to crack on with the renovation of the shitoo. He was there all the time guiding and encouraging and doing lots of work. But at the same time they were in SA and bought yet another house and did that up too? Plus buying a little place in Suffolk. Did that up too? All in the space of what 15 years. Well less because Daddy popped off in 2009? So going backwards. Shitoo bought 16 years ago. Assume we are listening to what she said in 2021. That's 2005? So in four years. Did up Chateau. Did up house in Suffolk. Buys and does up house in SA all in the space of 4 years? It doesn't add up. Can someone please enlighten me?
Money makes Money

Reactions: 12
I thought that IJ was still still at Lalande when Pipi first arrived there?
Yes, but she explained in the vlog that this was the first time IJ had met him as the "boyfriend". They weren't together when IJ last saw him. It's really clickbait! Sorry, I think others replied saying this too!

Reactions: 9
I think she just wants everyone to know that her and Snorts sleep together and had a WONDRRFUL (gag me) night together. Together.
And then he comes down the stairs ( as planned and scripted) in that stupid, ludicrous robe meant for an 80 year old MAN.... And is was a set up...because if one nut thought there were monkeys in that house he would have ran and hid under a bed shrieking like a hyena!
And she said it! Because we SEE you, stupid, vapid SJ!!!! Hello!!! Reading our vlog on the plane with the free vacation you stole off your Patreons!!!
Anyway. Back to topic.
She said COSTUME again when talking about her swim suit. Yikes. What an old lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.