The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just "appears" to still be in love. And the idiot himself seems deliriously happy and unaware that their is trouble in paradise.šŸ¤”.
It is more challenging than ever to understand their relationship. We all await the fulfillment of @Clara Burnett's prophecy of its crashing end, but what is taking so long? I can't help but picture SJ and Phyllis soaking in her mirrored bath singing this to each other:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
WTAF. Why? Just Why? I wince every time I see those kids wandering around with dummies permanently stuffed into their mouths. I bloody hate them and I'm convinced it stops kids learning to speak properly. But WTF would you stick a face mask on with a filthy dummy picture on it????
And Dan, dear Dan has lost half of his teeth so, again, why - just why???
Wtf...omg who is inventing this...bad tast to high heaven.. :eek: another question..who is bying this??

Reactions: 13
She is on fire in the comments. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her so actively liking and replying. Not that I follow the comments much.
Eww, her claws tapping away on her phoneā€¦. Snorts pawing at her, ā€œbitty, mama, bittyā€¦ā€.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
After watching this video I have to ask myself why start a new channel in Venice when your chateau is in such need of repair and finishing the work started.
quite simple..she hates that old dump...like i have said before...and grabs every opportunty to get away from it..when you love your place and want to resore it..you stay at home..and get things done.. :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
šŸ˜‚

Beware with posting any comments they would deem 'negative' so early in the premiere; that way they are easy to fish out and block the account.
Jesus wept. Talk about clickbait much. Fancy La Chatelaine having the nerve to actually broach the subject. His lack of clothing, especially with that squidgy body Is gag-making. Itā€™s quite the put off my breakfast scenario I didnā€™t need today. I suppose itā€™s as well Mummy is blind in one eye and having trouble with the other. If you were a tattle cynic, you might even get the feeling by the intro picture, she (they) wanted to torment poor little Mummy.
Iā€™ll play ball and buy into the premier but I wonā€™t be commenting. Youā€™d be lucky to get a look in with the fans in chief all being there for support

Reactions: 22
So Dan is selling facemasks off himself and his kids...disgusting..whats next ...buy a dildo... as a replica from his size??? :eek: a fake real life vibrating pussy...powered by Annalise...omg this is so tasteless..šŸ™„ why do people go so low...for the money i guess...no need to tell something otherwise on their vlogs then..

i take a glass of wine..and i will watch Fannies vlog...i guess i need it..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That looks like a squirrel got in and pooed, ate sugar. Nice try blaming it on a monkey!

Raise your hand if you sweep towards yourself.

• Haha
I would take the suitcase on airtravel. Same with LV. Without covers to protect them.
Me too. A well worn good quality suitcase indicates a well travelled owner. Had a couple of leather ones once and they looked awesome when they were a bit scuffed up.

• Heart
  • Wow
We should create a list of the professionals who ā€˜just never meet their obligations to SJā€ ie disappear off the face of the earth.
1. Chapel restorer
2. Heating contractors
3. Accountants

Any others I have missed?
The expert who was going to come and assess the 'medieval' painted beams in the attic.

• Haha
I thought that IJ was still still at Lalande when Pipi first arrived there?View attachment 1037211
Cringe.

Forced.

(some flying monkey karma)

At least mummykins was honest, and when SSB asked her thoughts about BJJ she replied with delighted that he is contributing to her daughter's happiness.

Standard answer.

Not a single word directed to him. "Philip is a wonderful man; hardworking, kind, etc."

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been passing on chĆ¢teauverse vlogs, but I foolishly watched the latest Stephnsquirrel. What was I thinking?

• Haha
I must admit to being impressed by Peter on "It's a wonderful life". He has a broad knowledge of DIY and is prepared to tackle the jobs that need doing. In the last few vlogs he has replaced barn doors, fixed a motorbike, cleared overgrown hedging and plumbing repairs in the latest (I'm not finished watching yet). I can't even imagine PJ doing one of these jobs. I think he'd be hard pushed knowing which end of a screwdriver to use going by his light bulb failure. Another opportunity for a blue sticking plaster.
I was also impressed with Peter and Anna's productivity on It's a Wonderful Life'. So many tasks well done. But the loveliest thing is them rehoming the senior dog Charlie to give him a quality end-of-life. He looks so well just 2 weeks on.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Peter i

15 seconds ago
When you told us about Phillip on the Patreon video you said you would carry on as normal. Now a few months later we have a topless Phillip and a clickbait image and title as we already know mummy has met Phillip. Please don't take your channel down this path it's not a good way to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The channel with oli is simply an excuse to start traveling a lot and spending less time in her dump. She has 3 oli video's ready and plans on 5 more video's in Venice.
Exactly....... less time at the dump! You are bang on !!!

Reactions: 18
That looks like a squirrel got in and pooed, ate sugar. Nice try blaming it on a monkey!
Ah, so Fanny discounts IJ, Percy and Gerry so Pipi is clearly a possible culprit. Time to up the potty training for "the boy."
Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 20.28.30.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Watching fannies vlog..what was this...was she drunk all the time..it was so manic..and chaotic..i have also been on safari...snort i can give you some advices...why didnt they kept the windows shut..we also gave the monkees bananas...but i never got them inside..those creatures carry a lott of bad diseases..It was a very weird vlog..to say the least...Fanny is loosing it..for sure..on booze...and another thing..they were doing up the beachhouse and the shittoo at the same time.. šŸ™„ good to know that..

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€™m not going to make judgements about Piss Boys age relative to hers. However, the fact that he came into her life under pretense, and that he fails to work making his own living and that she became romantically involved with an employee, is unseemly. She can make it about the age all she wants, but it is about a lack of power on his part, and the abuse of it on hers.

Iā€™d feel the same if it were a man or a woman. Stealing someoneā€™s youth is wrong. Controlling people with money is wrong. The older person is supposed to be the wise one that warns about these things, so they are more at fault in my opinion. Iā€™d feel that way about a young girl or even PhiPhi. But he is dastardly so I donā€™t have much sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.