The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
h Sweet Lord! He is so disgusting- please cover that tit up- his concave chest, his pasty sun blushed skin, his weird chicken hairs- oof- not ‘beeyooutiful’
And she also looked really awful at the start of that vlog and why show herself in bed? Without make-up. her skin was all blotchy. It actually looked as if someone (IJ or Snorts?) had tried to give her a black eye. It beats me why anyone would say she is beautiful as before she's made up, she's not attractive at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At the end of the vlog Gerry came up with the cliche pointing to his heart saying its what's in here that counts, referring to Steph and Snorts relationship being discussed then hit with the money shot that's where the wallet is. How true, without the £ € $ there would be no relationship, Snorts has his meal ticket from Steph and she from her Patreons

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she just wants everyone to know that her and Snorts sleep together and had a WONDRRFUL (gag me) night together. Together.
And then he comes down the stairs ( as planned and scripted) in that stupid, ludicrous robe meant for an 80 year old MAN.... And is was a set up...because if one nut thought there were monkeys in that house he would have ran and hid under a bed shrieking like a hyena!
And she said it! Because we SEE you, stupid, vapid SJ!!!! Hello!!! Reading our vlog on the plane with the free vacation you stole off your Patreons!!!
Anyway. Back to topic.
She said COSTUME again when talking about her swim suit. Yikes. What an old lady.
We call them togs in New Zealand. Here's an ad from tv (years ago)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The first time he meets mummykins (in her own house), Philip, in his infinite wisdom being the "old soul" that he is, gifts his 'mummie in law' a couple of decanters and whiskey glasses...

—But, I don't drink!

1.png

And let's keep this one for the record.

Pig.

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"But... but... I drink warm water with lemon and honey in the mornings...!
I've been tricking myself for years, it works!
hic..."

*sarcasm alert
(please read in SSB voice)

She most definetely has an alcohol problem. Then she goes to normalize her relationship with acohol trying to "make cocktail corners" everywhere. A secret bar at The Fleuries, her mother's beach house, and heaven knows where else.
After all Sj is a narcissistic hystrionic alcoholic with ADHD and borderline personality disorder😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I do not believe that monkeys got inside the beach house. It was a cheesy set up. I’m sure there are monkeys all around, but definitely fake drama for CD.
Well it's not the first time
Perhaps a nod to us Tattlers? Stephanie gave us a wink and blew us a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took a deep breath and watched nearly all of it.
Percy talked about topics which should be of utmost interest not to his daughter-in-law: the importance of accounts & controls, as well as setting objectives. 👀
SJ eagerly professed that 2022 will be the year when projects get completed before starting the next: in other words, projects will depend on her travelling schedule because she so wants to do more travelling videos, and will be busy filming for the new channel. Will Snorts in shorts be behind the camera, or will he be required to strut his stuff 🦚👑👢🧸🍽 at the Shittoo while Madame is partying everywhere else ?
🧵 Snorts in Shorts Struts His Stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching fannies vlog..what was this...was she drunk all the time..it was so manic..and chaotic..i have also been on safari...snort i can give you some advices...why didnt they kept the windows shut..we also gave the monkees bananas...but i never got them inside..those creatures carry a lott of bad diseases..It was a very weird vlog..to say the least...Fanny is loosing it..for sure..on booze...and another thing..they were doing up the beachhouse and the shittoo at the same time.. 🙄 good to know that..
You know, maybe you’re right.
There is an extraordinary focus on alcohol throughout her blogs.
Could it be that Philip is an enabler? Could it be that’s why he’s got the bed nod because he doesn’t comment on her drinking or he joins her in her constant tipples.
Watching this current video today, I wondered at her comments re Mummy and Jerry not drinking and I wondered whether or not the two people who are closest to her choose not to drink because of her excesses. That’s a very common thing in families. Certainly has been in mine.
Might go some way to explain the morning sleep ins too !
Adding that this is just a theory and I have no personal knowledge.
@ClaraBurnett maybe?
6589C543-239E-47A6-BF93-6C15D097C4C7.jpeg
B36B7FA3-B6D0-4C99-98CD-52FA53EA2D66.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Mummie said:
I said a few months back that TCD was beginning to remind me of a `cult I had encountered here in Dorset. Thank you for reaffirming my suspicions. I have not watched any of TCDs since the Deuche Boyfriend Kaboom as I find it all creepy and unsavoury. But keep up with the Tattlers as I find these entertaining.

May I also take this opportunity to promote his PoCast. It has changed the way I deal with cult victims and coercive manipulation. Or, even manipulation by YouTube influencers.

Listen to The Influence Continuum with Dr. Steven Hassan on Apple Podcasts.
It's curious how SJ's fans have become the bouncers and enforcers -- like Larkin and Potts -- as if they got the coercive brainwave directly from her lips. There is indeed a sense of unholy attraction between a narc, his dog whistling codes, and his frightening followers.
A British lady professor is the expert on dog whistling and codes. If anybody out there is looking for a master's thesis subject, SJ, her codes, and how they're understood by her followers would be a good one. Tartlets have done all the legwork.

No, you never said that at all. Sorry for miscommunication. SJ maintains a close and cordial relationship with her long term boyfriend and ex Michael Potts. He’s not an unwilling part of her entourage.
Ah, got it. Good point.

Yes, I had that impression. I think the Preston's had been living paycheck to paycheck for quite some time and therefore buying in bulk, not to mention setting up a proper workshop, was just not possible. I imagine the YouTube revenue has made a significant difference - along with Annaliese's new job. It must have been very stressful with two young children.
He's responded to the commentariat who say, why don't you go to Brico once a week with a list? By saying, don't have the cash. Hopefully his hard work at the shittoo and in monetizing his YT will alleviate their struggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Could it be that Philip is an enabler? Could it be that’s why he’s got the bed nod because he doesn’t comment on her drinking or he joins her in her constant tipples.
Watching this current video today, I wondered at her comments re Mummy and Jerry not drinking and I wondered whether or not the two people who are closest to her choose not to drink because of her excesses. That’s a very common thing in families. Certainly has been in mine.
@ClaraBurnett maybe?
View attachment 1038496View attachment 1038497
Yep, ol' Philly boy is always bringing up "who wants a drink?" ( a remnant of his waiter days.....oops! Wait. He still is a waiter...for a party of one! 😆😉.
It appears they both like to drink often. Probably how they can tolerate each other when they are not out spending others' $$ on tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@ClaraBurnett maybe?
View attachment 1038496View attachment 1038497
I'm sure that @Clara told us that although Fanny drinks every day, she waters her wine down.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
THIS, Percy telling Isabelle to change her shoes .... absolutely disgusted me. NO woman should be bossed around in this way. What a jerk.
I'm always telling my husband I'm not going out with him unless he changes! Sorry, Not Sorry.
He has an obsession with shorts and sometimes they are not appropriate, like the time we were going to a conference dinner and I said I'm not going unless you change, he said there would be lots of men in shorts (it was a hot summer) Anyway he finally changed. Of the 300 people there no one was wearing shorts, so he has conceded I was right.
And I won't let him wear socks with sandals either. He thinks I'm the fashion police but really who wears socks with sandals in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS, Percy telling Isabelle to change her shoes .... absolutely disgusted me. NO woman should be bossed around in this way. What a jerk.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe 'Come and change your shoes' is their code for shenanigans? Sorry, was just a bit sick in my mouth there :sick:
Maybe 'Come and change your shoes' is their code for shenanigans? Sorry, was just a bit sick in my mouth there :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.