Chateau Diaries #109 Capability Brown meets Incapability Jarvis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle was up early making plans...
IJ monkey.jpg

...she filled Gerry in on the plans...
IJ and Gerry sarfari 2.jpg

...they watched with delight...
IJ and Gerry.jpg

...the cute little monkeys carried BJJ away.
1643216735222.png

SJ, thanked her mother, with a kiss.
IJ and SJ safari.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yup, Methrick is just yanking our chains again ... Billy is no saint, but I can't imagine having MPethrick as my older brother.

Jeffrey's Little Villa
4 hours ago
Let us all know how Michaels doing and if he's back home yet!!

View attachment 1016544
The Pethericks
3 hours ago
Yeah he’s fine
I love the fact that Billy is not putting up with Teabags BS, at least for the moment. If he is sick and tired of him, that's just the tip of the iceberg that his family has been putting up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you believe FRK and Miss Hawaii are buying more wholesale flowers in Glasgow ? What did she do with all the Haworth stuff and where does she dispose of her Trade Waste ? She would not have been filling / using my company bins at great expense for a) cardboard boxes b) left over greenery. Will her friends in Haworth show her the door.
FRK All us Tattlers could do with a Whisky (+e = Irish !).

Isabelle was up early making plans...
View attachment 1018117

...she filled Gerry in on the plans...
View attachment 1018112

...they watched with delight...
View attachment 1018116

...the cute little monkeys carried BJJ away.
View attachment 1018139

SJ, thanked her mother, with a kiss.
View attachment 1018114
What the hell has Isabelle got on her feet ? Boots would have been a better option for safari.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry to go off topic but what ever happened to Teabags helper Stephen? I believe he appeared in one video going to the dump and then he...disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am continually amazed at FRK's pathologies and poor decisions. She does nothing to grow her business; she takes one step forward then two steps backward.

Her latest vlog is titled "Come And Visit Me in Haworth." Well someone took her up on her invitation. A local internet radio personality dropped by looking for her on Friday and was surprised she wasn't there. He left a message on her Insta page. FRK--who likely already departed to points north--gave her stock reply that she isn't a florist shop. Little did she know who the person was or that he was interested in setting up an interview and promoting her business on his show Breakfast with Piers. Well, that's never gonna happen. And, while sipping her Riesling in Scotland, she still has no clue about this missed opportunity.

Thick Marie is finally realizing she has worn out her welcome in Haworth and is looking for new pastures. She didn't take the hint when they paid her to leave for Norway. Most everyone there was annoyed with her right from the start. The last straw (at least for me) was her recent shouting to someone down the street from a first floor window. She is in a suspended state of reality and continues to act as if she is in some farmyard at an HMN.
View attachment 1017937View attachment 1017939View attachment 1017940
Well spotted!

Anyone else endeavouring to launch their business would jump at any opportunity to promote themselves and would have responded to the approach in a much less dismissive manner. Had she said she was away "doing a floral tutorial" with a client for a couple of days but would love to have a chat with Breakfast Piers on her return, she would have left the door ajar and not sounded ungracious, unprofessional and mannerless.

She is the absolute limit. Wants it all for zero effort.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ruthywriter's IG stories, confirms she is in SA.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well spotted!

Anyone else endeavouring to launch their business would jump at any opportunity to promote themselves and would have responded to the approach in a much less dismissive manner. Had she said she was away "doing a floral tutorial" with a client for a couple of days but would love to have a chat with Breakfast Piers on her return, she would have left the door ajar and not sounded ungracious, unprofessional and mannerless.

She is the absolute limit. Wants it all for zero effort.
She's a shithead and I just can't with her anymore. She can take her fake, coy, Vaseline lens, Summer's Eve, meadow frolicking bullshit persona and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry to go off topic but what ever happened to Teabags helper Stephen? I believe he appeared in one video going to the dump and then he...disappeared!
Yes, his name was Chris. He made a few cameos in Teabag’s videos at the dump, and then disappeared. Just like so many men in MPK’s life. My guess is that Teabag was hoping Chris would be his latest plaything, but it didn’t work out. Let me put it this way…when Michael puts out the call for volunteers, we never see a female selected!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She's a shithead and I just can't with her anymore. She can take her fake, coy, Vaseline lens, Summer's Eve, meadow frolicking bullshit persona and duck off.
I wholly agree. And, I can only take her bullshit in very small doses. Yet, I am curiously drawn back-in every few weeks to check on her dysfunction, her covert narcissistic manipulation, and her latest scams. She seems destined for failure in nearly everything. It's tragic entertainment . . . Schadenfreude.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched Billy’s vlog “Nothing New”…he gives a very quick update on Michael saying everything is fine. Says he’s not going to film Michael because MPK is filming and he doesn’t want to step on his toes. So, MPK’s attention seeking Instagram post has resulted in Ma Petherick and Billy both having to take the time to address and respond to people’s concerns. While MPK remains silent. He has no problems inconveniencing others. If I was Ma or Billy, I’d be so tired of putting up with the BS. Same old story with Teabag… “Nothing New!”

Reactions: 23
Ah no, lets not go below the belt with comments re someones appearance... however I would be interested to know why they have

...I really don’t understand the parameters here. not that I think all the tit talk about looks is nice or even justified...but I also thought Marie’s latest...was a man. not sure why this person is immune to appearance comments...when everyone else is fair game...
...seems they all get their turn at the whipping post...SJ for wrinkles...and sometimes weight...phillie...hair, body and camel-toe...gerry for his overall appearance ...Selmar...same...tatty...hair, eyebrows...Dan...teeth...Dana...kinda fug...mummy...old...etc.

...maybe we need guidelines so as not to offend...I know the weight comments are a major no no...but if all is non pc...then a lot of chat would be off the table...🧐

...so...not trying to be a dick...just a bit confused here...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I truly believe that Marie & Selmar really had some serious damage done to them during their stays at LL. While no excuses for them, I’m not a fan of either of them, they do seem to be naive and gullible people. Being love bombed constantly for months on end and their heads filled with dreams of lollipops and gum drops really did a number on them. They started to believe how wonderful and special they were, how amazing everything they did was. Stephanie told them to start their own YouTube channels so they would be as unbelievably successful as she was. People would just hand them easy money, everyone would love them, life would be paarfect.

I think Marie & Selmar really took it hard when Stephanie found new favorites and the reality of life slowly started to set in. I don’t think they have adjusted well to life in the real world. The ghosts of glitter parties past continue to haunt them.

Marie & Selmar, stop being entitled children. Maybe social media isn’t good for either one of you. The world is a rough place that can chew you up and spit you out. Nothing will be handed to you. Nobody owes you anything. Grow up and make it happen for yourselves! Do it! ❤
I agree with you very apt comments Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ruthywriter's IG stories, confirms she is in SA.

View attachment 1018288
Can you imagine the level of stupidity of that girl, trying desperately to stay out of the way of SJ's always-on-camera/phone (and that's not a task to take lightly...) and then just give her presence away like that herself, which in turn makes her non-appearance in the vlogs more awkward...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes to all of the above. Iwa is (now) the Hawaiian woman that is participating in FRK's "workshops".

FRK's 🤪 new IG bio blurb: I left Norway to live in a Chateau but I didn’t meet anyone so I moved to Yorkshire 🇬🇧

..and then, this new IG post...
mariewiik1
Ranunculus must be the sweetest there is
hope you all have a wonderful day. I am currently in Scotland together with Iwa @kaumakaiwa doing some more flowers + exploring. Living life basically! I might have some whiskey 🥃😉
What are you doing this January? X

"living life basically" WTF!!!! She really pisses me off!!!🤬
Now changed to ....left Norway, live chateau.. "now I live in Yorkshire", do you think she reads here ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just watched Billy’s vlog “Nothing New”…he gives a very quick update on Michael saying everything is fine. Says he’s not going to film Michael because MPK is filming and he doesn’t want to step on his toes. So, MPK’s attention seeking Instagram post has resulted in Ma Petherick and Billy both having to take the time to address and respond to people’s concerns. While MPK remains silent. He has no problems inconveniencing others. If I was Ma or Billy, I’d be so tired of putting up with the BS. Same old story with Teabag… “Nothing New!”
Michael needs a good kick in the ass. He doesn't want to step on his toes? Billy should tell his brother to get stuffed. I wouldn't put up with that any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How is the man cub going to get it all back to France?... he'll need another case and additional hold luggage.... The cry of 'can't afford' didn't go unnoticed either... I had to switch off..

Ah no, lets not go below the belt with comments re someones appearance... however I would be interested to know why they have travelled to Scotland... was that part of Iwa's travel plans and Marie has just tagged along, does the cost of the workshop include travel to Scotland from Yorkshire? They certainly get about these vloggers... I don't get further than my front gate.
Oh that was no dig on her looks. I thought she? sounded like a man. And was tall like a man.

Yes to all of the above. Iwa is (now) the Hawaiian woman that is participating in FRK's "workshops".

FRK's 🤪 new IG bio blurb: I left Norway to live in a Chateau but I didn’t meet anyone so I moved to Yorkshire 🇬🇧

..and then, this new IG post...
mariewiik1
Ranunculus must be the sweetest there is
hope you all have a wonderful day. I am currently in Scotland together with Iwa @kaumakaiwa doing some more flowers + exploring. Living life basically! I might have some whiskey 🥃😉
What are you doing this January? X

"living life basically" WTF!!!! She really pisses me off!!!🤬
I think she could easily become an alcoholic. Definitely she has some issues that are right under the surface.
If she ends up in Hawaii soon our questions will be answered.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.