The Chateau Diaries #110 By the way, her Dutch love child is a talentless Prig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for Dan, why does a guy who only makes 5 minute videos need to make a "studio"? Why does he NEED a drone, and all the equipment he is acquiring? Why does he need to take online "vlogging lessons" for a daily vlogging short? How much better use of his time and money to make videos cooking for his family IMO, rather than spending so much time and money on trips to Brico, gas, wear and tear on the van, constantly more supplies?
he's a guy.He likes toys:) Diggers,drones....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
that fully booked thing means nothing...when we dont want people in our house in france we fill in its booked...fully booked doesnt mean all is paid for...
That’s what I do with my Holiday rentals as well. You need to block off routine maintenance, deep cleaning, redecorating, etc. Or if it’s off season and the rates aren’t profitable.

We have to all realize by now that SJ is not a business woman. The BnB/workshop enterprise is to justify her living at the shitoo job-free. It’s a hobby that (she doesn’t enjoy) more than a business. She has not had a proper cook and cleaner since the caretakers left. Dan has filled in as has Dana, the rest are volunteers! She’s phoning it in. Again, she’s isolated herself in rural France with no employment opportunities so she doesn’t have to deal with real life. She can imagine herself a princess who needs rescuing time and time again.

Her patrons see SJ as their better and by supporting her they are social climbing in the virtual word. You can read it in their carefully written comments which are flattering and needy all at once, they want her to notice them. Let’s see how the social event this year at the shitoo pans out with her patrons in her face, needing her attention and adoration. They are also going to want to see how she used the gifts they sent. They will want to see the newly decorated rooms and finishes which we all know are color penciled in and sloppy. That’s if this event even happens. Does SJ really want her patrons to see the peeling facade? If her patrons see what is outside her camera angle will they be appalled or not even care? I don’t think SJ can handle the amount of face time her patrons are going to need from her. How many can afford it? Will Jason Dubey be there? Is Dali dead? Covid saved her before, it could save her from these people who will all want a piece of her.

Am I fed up, appalled, yes. This traveling during a pandemic is outrageous. People are dying and the hospital systems are overloaded. How much do we expect medical staff to be able to handle. From my perspective; burn out, deaths, suicides, and nurses leaving a profession they love because they can’t do it anymore. People losing a coworker they’ve worked with for years, dead, not coming back. Nine hundred thousand people dead in the US. And, the families, there’s really not more that I can say.

Really, SJ you are not that important. There are channels where toys are being opened that have a larger viewership than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dan appears to be a trustworthy and hardworking person that would be a great caretaker for holiday properties in the area.
If I owned a place it would be great to have someone who could look in and check a place and have the garden ready for the summer holiday season.

I like the abbreviation of Snig.
Great suggestion for Dan in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations on revealing the Snorting Squirrel Cameltoes' nickname for intimates, as in her HMN by many he's referred to as 'Gigs': "Have you seen Gigs today? No, he's still in bed." Seriously, you're spot on with your observations and it is actually sick.
when I started watching CD, without knowing of the existence of you lot, my moniker for him was the "cicisbeo", I still think he ticks many of the boxes, see wikipedia Cicisbeo - Wikipedia
(if SJ were married, then it would be nearly a 100% fit)

Reactions: 12
i dont know if any off you ever has been to photoshoots...most of the time the dress doesnt fit...tape at the back will do the trick.. 🙄 maybe her yellow dress didnt fit at all...have we seen the back when she was wearing it??
Have done hundreds with hubby, yes its very common as you dont usually need much to actually fit, but he videoed it, and thats not as easy to hide if you have obviously too small clothes. To be fair, she appears to fit the dress perfectly, but I doubt she ate anything for days before!
Annotation 2022-01-30 191445.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Outstanding work Agent 007
Photo :: @KiKiGee

All’s I see is 3 years of rising damp - rotten doors 🚪 - as you point out rotting box tree 🌳

Another 10 grand wasted
And the facade could have been fixed in 2020 !!!!
As Isabel wanted ……View attachment 1027416
priorities..Fanny comes back from Sa..heads up to Venice for Carnaval...maybe back at Lalande in March...more than half a year with no progress..but it is just likes she wants it...keeping the money in the bank...and her patreons on a long leach..just like a bunch of hungry dogs..that woman pretents to be stupid..she is far from...very clever and evel..milking out the most money she can get her hands on..omg what a life.. :eek:

I like Dan. He and Annalise and the boys all lived in France and were happy long before anyone heard of Steph, Lalande and the circus show it has become. Yes Dan is very involved with the place but if it all went wrong tomorrow and You Tube was no longer a thing and it all stopped, he like anyone else who is capable, adaptable, puts in a hard days graft and has many capabilities will do just fine, he has enough backbone to stay there on his terms as long as he wants to and if he goes elsewhere it will be Steph and Lalande that will realise what they have lost.
what is lost? there will be another fool who fills the gap...anybody can sit on the mower...his gardeningskills are very minimum..as i see it they can only improve...i for sure wouldnt hire Dan.. 🙄 i dont like cocky staff..wearing sunglasses in winter.pretending they can do and know everything...when they really dont have a real skill..at all..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Let us applaud ”billybudd” as no truer words have been spoken “I think Dan who is neither provincial nor a party boy nor her squeeze, is on to her. And Annalise will whip his ass if if he isn’t”. “billybud” - you are spot on. Absolutely.
I agree 100% that Dan is not buying into StephaMEME’s antics. 100%. And if you all observe Annalise as she’s bleaching out StephaMEME’s roots - she is going through the motions, doesn’t say much, smiles, nods. Annalise has StephaMEME’s number as well, hands down. Both Dan and Annalise are cashing in from the cow as long as they can. Dan is most likely going to build up his video/drone business - make money on the side with that, so he’s smart in that way, I think. Annalise now has the back-up work at the school. They’ll be fine if/when StephaMEME explodes. Don’t think for one single minute that Dan and “Cuz” don’t share some eye rolls. Still trying to figure out how long “Cuz” will hang out. He could probably live at the SHITTO until he dies fixing tit. His mother, after her visit at Christmas is probably praying and lighting candles at the local chapel that her son’s visit at the SHITTO is simply a phase. Nutti is probably hoping for a marriage. . . . .the look of happy, content family gathering at Christmas was such forced fun. I’m rattling on too long now, but one thing just leads to another.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry to say I no longer agree. By keeping her mother at arm's length, safely tucked away in SA, SJ managed to take over the reign over everything that goes on at her shittoo. I doubt very much IJ will come to France anytime soon, but she has certainly lost grip over her darling daughter. Pandora's box has been opened and the physical and emotional curses upon her entourage can not be prevented nor erased.
i can understand...when you are facing 80..and a sick husband...the least of your concerns are the things you cannot change..i think the best for the old cow is to stay in SA with that Percy..and lett her daughter clean out her own mess she created...

They have made a pre nup whereby if IJ dies before Percy then all her real estate will go to her daughter and his will go to his family.
i am sure they thought about that.. ;) i hope the old cow cannot get her grifiting hands on Percies money...for his kids sake..but i am sure its all well taken care for..although his kids cant provent him from giving diamonds to the old cow..:eek: btw seeing myself at that age..being alone..i wouldnt dream about marrying again...you know its only for your money..better have some good friends..why marry??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
36k USD = 32K EUR California property tax/ year
If they pay 10k EUR/ year in property tax (which seems a lot) they're left with approx 20k EUR for yearly maintenance.
Their gardens are classified as "jardin remarquable" which brings in free visibility if they want to go down that path. It could bring in income if they are invested in opening their gardens.

And from what I understand, the father has (had) a lucrative astronomy lense business.

I'm not worried for them.

...surely...no telethons for them...but the dad seems a bit beaten down...not into this chateau scheme...imo...

...assuming he and the wife have a $10-15 million average ret. portfolio...plus the sale of the La Jolla prop.,...he’s set.
...however, one imagines he didn’t want his retirement to consist of funding a chateau that needs a constant influx of funds...and most likely...mainly...his.

...guy was probably cornered into this by the three women...trapped like a rat...and just went along...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dan is making the pantry nice and tidy...easy to clean.. 🙄 who cleans in there...by the look of it now..the cobwebs are there for months.....well at least they can talk about keeping it clean..if its ever gonna be cleaned..i have my doubts..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's losing his own individuality and is being eaten up by La lande...not only will he be recording his own footage for his own channel but he will be keeping stuff for SJ so when she returns she can insert some of his handywork... how he kept her up to date with progess, her preferences, exposed stone etc he may be getting paid but he is also being manipulated. He can't keep that pace up...you've only got to read the comments and concerns about his health, his safety procedures, plus he's trying to do an online course and share his time with his home life. He must fall into bed exhausted.

No time to edit... this should read Have they made a pre nup? It would make sense to when each have their own fortunes.
Cannot see I.J. agreeing to any form of written Prenup with Percy.

Reactions: 2
Oooh I don't know. I don't watch Dan regularly only when tattle, tattles hard. I can't remember reading anything about the secret project. I do remember of speculation on here that he might be involved with channel 4. However SJ isn't in the upcoming season.
SnortyPud ruined the chances for Season 4- no one is into her Co-Host but SJ. By thrusting him into the undeserved spotlight- she is wrecking her brand- let’s hope she smartens up.

Reactions: 17
So we all know SJ is quite meticulous in removing comments she doesn't like, right? Doesn't that mean that the ones that she leaves untouched are actually the ones she likes too?
Problem was Stephanoligy didn’t actually want to see mini apron

Hence she USED Covid as an excuse not to go
But went to Italy 🇮🇹 Venice England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Barbados 🇧🇧 USA 🇺🇸
And Disney world

She really love’s her mother 😂😂😂
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let us applaud ”billybudd” as no truer words have been spoken “I think Dan who is neither provincial nor a party boy nor her squeeze, is on to her. And Annalise will whip his ass if if he isn’t”. “billybud” - you are spot on. Absolutely.
I agree 100% that Dan is not buying into StephaMEME’s antics. 100%. And if you all observe Annalise as she’s bleaching out StephaMEME’s roots - she is going through the motions, doesn’t say much, smiles, nods. Annalise has StephaMEME’s number as well, hands down. Both Dan and Annalise are cashing in from the cow as long as they can. Dan is most likely going to build up his video/drone business - make money on the side with that, so he’s smart in that way, I think. Annalise now has the back-up work at the school. They’ll be fine if/when StephaMEME explodes. Don’t think for one single minute that Dan and “Cuz” don’t share some eye rolls. Still trying to figure out how long “Cuz” will hang out. He could probably live at the SHITTO until he dies fixing tit. His mother, after her visit at Christmas is probably praying and lighting candles at the local chapel that her son’s visit at the SHITTO is simply a phase. Nutti is probably hoping for a marriage. . . . .the look of happy, content family gathering at Christmas was such forced fun. I’m rattling on too long now, but one thing just leads to another.
Nothing I see Dan doing or saying tells me this, so perhaps it's wishful thinking? Dan is not on to SJ, even though he might think he is. He views her as silly, funny, a bit crazy sometimes, but good fun and in the end he feels flattered by her, by her ongoing compliments and her faked dependencies. What harm could there be in someone so charming and friendly? If Dan really would want to know, all he has to do is ask around. But he won't, because like you, he thinks he's on top of things. All I'm saying is "Oh no, you're not".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
i dont know if any off you ever has been to photoshoots...most of the time the dress doesnt fit...tape at the back will do the trick.. 🙄 maybe her yellow dress didnt fit at all...have we seen the back when she was wearing it??
Exactly right. When I used to do photoshoots (way back when), the clothes were held together at the back with bulldog clips, and occasionally gaffer tape.

Reactions: 8
Did you see the state of the Smeg kettle when Dan made coffee, someone please give it a scrub and polish, the dirt is ingrained in the letters.
Every person who has put the kettle on at the chateau over the weeks had the opportunity, I dont know how they could bear it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is the point of a 'loo selfie'? If she thinks she looks good and wants to show us, then why not choose a nice background or setting?
These kind of selfies just puzzle me! Smiling at yourself down a camera...? I am vain enough to enjoy seeing photos of myself at times, but I much prefer it when someone has captured my image whilst I am engaging in something or with someone, and just happen to look like Gods gift to women ;) When we throw big parties we actually pay someone to take photos of people discreetly, it is kind of sad to show a lot of your phone. I would not ever be caught dead smiling at myself down a camera like that, twits or teenage girls do it. In my opinion it makes you look like you need to get a life and pull yourself out of your own introspective arse. Flower killer is too old for this, that is my point. Never mind that she is rather dim, she is still too old.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
i follow the Lalacelles..they are hard working people..they also prove that gays also can do dirty work.. ;) instead of dressing up and rumbling around with porcelaine and cutlery..🙄 i like it they put on some new zink on the roof and put their names on it..when i was 4.. i planted 2 chestnuts in the ground..just behind the backdoor...in our playinggrounds..they came up...my grandparents from my mothers side who lived a few kilometers away from us wanted them..they had a very big and beautifull garden.it was my grandfathers proud and joy...so they ended up there..i watched them grow...when they both died we sold the place...i wanted to live there..but we allready had too much property...but i sometimes pass that place..and i stil can see my chestnuts..i guess the people who own the place now dont even have a clue..but i know they have the pleasure to have tea under it in summer..and knowing..that i planted them more than 50 years ago makes me still a bit proud..

• Heart
Reactions: 41
...however, one imagines he didn’t want his retirement to consist of funding a chateau that needs a constant influx of funds...and most likely...mainly...his.

...guy was probably cornered into this by the three women...trapped like a rat...and just went along...
I am so with you @silvergirl. This is what makes it compulsory viewing for me at so far - watching a flock of females manipulate the purse strings.
I wish him no ill will however he doesn’t look sturdy. Uprooted from their home, interests, social life, friends and extended family. Even if retired he deserves to enjoy it without stress and hard labour. I still believe they will be out of there within 2 years.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.