The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has indeed a beautiful voice, coincidentally, I was watching this one in various version last week but I love it from Monserat the most, it might not be perfect, but I guess bc she is Spanish speaker and also she has a soul, she doesn't cut the words it is very smooth (I also checked the Anna N. version but the way they pronounce si, si it is just too harsh)
Monserrat Caballé is brilliant. I was listening to ‘The Golden Boy’ with Freddie Mercury just a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
where is everyone tried to finish the reading but it is almost constantly the same, so I prepared the conclusion

• Heart
Reactions: 3
SJ was also mumbling something about how she doesn't have a heart to evict the bats from the attic. Think about the piles of batshit accumulated almost for two decades rotting the beams...
If she starts cleaning that out she should be very very wary. Just think batshit and China!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The very first ever CD Vlog, number 1, SJ is in the kitchen and Mummy has a face on her like a mad man's arse... totally rabid about something, she turns and is walking out of kitchen (still with mad man's arse face on her) then she see's SJ with the camera, Jekyll & Hyde, face completely changes, beaming smile, and even SJ calls her out of it.... laughing like a hyena of course but still calls her out and does anyone remember her appearances in the DIY series when CDLL was featured, when none of us knew anything about this place or SJ.. just another chateau owner being featured, I remember anytime Mummy appeared I used to think "what a horrible woman".... she was and she is. Nasty and fake. Vom...

Ah guys c'mon.... answers on a postcard please... "Name the chateau superfan / volunteer or paid worker aka WorkingClassGirl"?
I'm going for Potts. After all Ms WCG did say - bless him.
"Maybe I am a bit weird but I think he is the most attractive of the men at the chateau and certainly of the other men we have traced in her life".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If they're protected species then she will not be able to do anything to disturb them apparently.
Even if you were to get rid of them humanely? Surely that can’t be right, bats carry a lot diseases, including rabies, making them a health risk to be around.

Reactions: 8
I don’t doubt any of that, it’s more that her delivery / style doesn’t to appeal to me at all. To me, she has a very irritating manner that just rubs me up the wrong way and makes me want to change to another program. But we all have our likes and dislikes and I respect yours.

I came to this site believe it or not, because I was a fan of SJ but even bearing that in mind, couldn’t understand how someone in her position was taking in such funds.

I actually enjoy her researched vlogs the most ... La Mirande, porcelain etc., I appreciate she is a lightweight in comparison to Lucy Worley, but I’d ratherlook at LOTL and learn a bit than not watch LW at all and learn nothing.

If SJ had a presenting job she’d also have others filling in the gaps of her knowledge (I understand there is a team of researchers behind LW) . She IS a pretty face, but not just that. As a presenter, with some experience and guidance, I think she would be fantastic and ultimately probably get more viewers than Lucy Worsley.

I like what you’ve written here :)
/frenchessence 3565842
bet
💫💫💫💫 possibility’s 💫💫💫💫

New thread names 🧵#12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
QBC- Queen of bed chambers 👸 SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ
Can I get my name for SJ "Madame Boneyparts" on the glossary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even if you were to get rid of them humanely? Surely that can’t be right, bats carry a lot diseases, including rabies, making them a health risk to be around.
I'm not a batty bat expert I just remember reading something about buildings not being able to be converted because they had bats & they're a protected species..but as I say I am no expert.

/frenchessence 3565842
bet

Can I get my name for SJ "Madame Boneyparts" on the glossary?
Gets my vote!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm going for Potts. After all Ms WCG did say - bless him.
"Maybe I am a bit weird but I think he is the most attractive of the men at the chateau and certainly of the other men we have traced in her life".
Brilliant Deduction My Dear Princess and the Pea...
If I was @MojoDublin I'd be doling out virtual drinks and keys to Aston Martins...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up, couple of comments:
- Gerry takes Stephanie on holidays as he has no-one to travel with. He likely lives a low cost life, and saves whatever money he has. In non covidx, non cancer times it is suggested he spends a lot of time at the chateau.
- on start of Trotters video Ryan and Billy "banter" about "how we live in caravans". If there are only 30 of us on Tattle, why would you reference a Tattle comment?
- P&P references a hoot
- Dick & Angel have had professional PR & Marketing staff for over 12 months. Very open about it
- Imagine you are spending time chatting on a Tattle thread about a good looking, 45 year old man who has two lesbian caretakers choose volunteers for him who are attractive, young woman. And then on their arrival he walks around topless and his pants hung so low you can see his V line. And he flirts on camera with them encouraging them to drink, dance, film him. It would be totally creepy. Yet she gets away with it.
- Yes there are spies amongst us. Not sure why, if we on Tattle are so few. Perhaps it is beacause the idiotic "Brenda/I'm in this for the long haul, I'm going nowhere McGibben" directed 10,000 facebook fans to the site and alerted them to our existence AND party boy MP2 directed 220K of his subscribers to Tattle. Don't think Tattle is your problem SJ & co. It is who you engage with.
- SJ it was your lies at how many travelled to La La for Christmas and flippancy which sparked much investigation on people. How are your guests feeling now their privacy and possible employment is at risk, if not heavy fines or ridicule. Kim's husband must be thrilled.

can you please elaborate, I dont get it? guernsey is cannel island no?
It means a sporting team top, she is asking does she get a mention, is she on the team. Very Australian term used in football (not soccer)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just caught up, couple of comments:
- Gerry takes Stephanie on holidays as he has no-one to travel with. He likely lives a low cost life, and saves whatever money he has. In non covidx, non cancer times it is suggested he spends a lot of time at the chateau.
- on start of Trotters video Ryan and Billy "banter" about "how we live in caravans". If there are only 30 of us on Tattle, why would you reference a Tattle comment?
- P&P references a hoot
- Dick & Angel have had professional PR & Marketing staff for over 12 months. Very open about it
- Imagine you are spending time chatting on a Tattle thread about a good looking, 45 year old man who has two lesbian caretakers choose volunteers for him who are attractive, young woman. And then on their arrival he walks around topless and his pants hung so low you can see his V line. And he flirts on camera with them encouraging them to drink, dance, film him. It would be totally creepy. Yet she gets away with it.
- Yes there are spies amongst us. Not sure why, if we on Tattle are so few. Perhaps it is beacause the idiotic "Brenda/I'm in this for the long haul, I'm going nowhere McGibben" directed 10,000 facebook fans to the site and alerted them to our existence AND party boy MP2 directed 220K of his subscribers to Tattle. Don't think Tattle is your problem SJ & co. It is who you engage with.
- SJ it was your lies at how many travelled to La La for Christmas and flippancy which sparked much investigation on people. How are your guests feeling now their privacy and possible employment is at risk, if not heavy fines or ridicule. Kim's husband must be thrilled.

It means a sporting team top, she is asking does she get a mention, is she on the team. Very Australian term used in football (not soccer)
Kim’s husband Imar who tried to keep himself totally out of cameras way...ooops... saw yah, and then we saw 👀 you again on the duty rota in the kitchen!

Reactions: 10
I would but I'm in a wheelchair (can't step need to roll) and only sleep 2-3 hours so need some amusement and the time zones are killing me.
I'm in a wheelchair also (though I can walk a little bit...) and I only sleep about 5 hours a night. I just make myself stay away from the computer by playing on my ipad...hmmmm....I haven't looked into adding this site to the ipad...LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.