The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think LOTLL has missed a trick.
D&A appear to have invented their own version of Patreon without having to pay Patreon commission

🔑🔑🔑 to the bank 🏦

That’s how you doing it - vouchers to spend on Their products....

Hats 🎩 off to them - genius

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think LOTLL has missed a trick.
D&A appear to have invented their own version of Patreon without having to pay Patreon commission

Shhhhhhhhhhh.... don't give SSB smart ideas, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
/frenchessence 3565842
bet

Can I get my name for SJ "Madame Boneyparts" on the glossary?
This can be updated by anyone ❤

💫💫💫💫 possibility’s 💫💫💫💫

New thread names 🧵#12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers 👸 SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts 🦴 SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

I'm going for Potts. After all Ms WCG did say - bless him.
"Maybe I am a bit weird but I think he is the most attractive of the men at the chateau and certainly of the other men we have traced in her life".
You'll fit in well then.
Snap 🎯 I did think the same

20:01 it’s natti
15:01 it’s Potts

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
GB FB fan page is slowly falling apart…

There was another example of fan cannibalism, this time Ryan took the heat, of course all comments now magically erased. Some were quite fun! Along the lines of 'What would Stephanie do?’

(I should make those bracelets and sell them myself...!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
GB FB fan page is slowly falling apart…

There was another example of fan cannibalism, this time Ryan took the heat, of course all comments now magically erased. Some were quite fun! Along the lines of 'What would Stephanie do?’

(I should make those bracelets and sell them myself...!)
Ahhhh fffffffsake

SSB deserves everything that’s coming her way
That’s not light 💡 at the end of the tunnel
That’s the locomotive 🚂

Db will be the ruination of them 🗣

Like that would ever happen!!!!!
Re: Guernsey - I don't know what's happening as some of my posts disappear and others are in wrong place. Don't know if it's me or the gremlins from lalaland. The expression "do I get a guernsey?" means a place on the team - meaning when the selectors are choosing who plays in a match. I thought it was a UK term as well as OZ, but maybe it's just Oz. It's common usage now means "Can I be included" - I was referring to the list of members who were deemed to be genuine and not moles for SJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Re: Guernsey - I don't know what's happening as some of my posts disappear and others are in wrong place. Don't know if it's me or the gremlins from lalaland. The expression "do I get a guernsey?" means a place on the team - meaning when the selectors are choosing who plays in a match. I thought it was a UK term as well as OZ, but maybe it's just Oz. It's common usage now means "Can I be included" - I was referring to the list of members who were deemed to be genuine and not moles for SJ.
I think the Australian slang term guernsey started life as the englush word JERSEY, a jumper. Aussie Football jumpers were originally wool. Can you imagine running around in the rain in a wollen jumper kicking a ball?!? The weight of the jumper!!!

Reactions: 1
Me neither, I hate the cold! When I saw the phoney baloney episode aired on 28 Mar 2019 when she gets Dick Strawbridge round (cue massive eyelash batting) to see if he can help with the woodburner heating that Mummy wants to see if it can be used to heat her apartment because oh it will save money..because they're so broke. And then poor Stephanie shows Dick (cue poor helpless woman act) her hotwater bottle strapped to her body. Whilst on that day she is posting pix from her Vietnam holiday with Gerry. How her fans can't see this contrast of poverty sticken Steph who has never had a job but is happy to accept a free holiday apparently from her brother is beyond me. And, as you say the toxic narcissist is moving it onto another level because this is messing with people in real life & not just online.
Most definitely not like Ascot! The Appleby Horse Fair calls itself "an annual gathering of Gypsies and Travellers in the town of Appleby-in-Westmorland in Cumbria, England." The horse fair, also known as Appleby New Fair, is held each year in early June.
Thank God it didn’t happen this year - the poor horses!

Reactions: 4
In BeeGee's farm, some vloggers are more equal than others... I guess no more Jasmine Pearls Green Tea for MP2. (Now, why would she betray her soulmate? - CD vlog #103)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the Australian slang term guernsey started life as the englush word JERSEY, a jumper. Aussie Football jumpers were originally wool. Can you imagine running around in the rain in a wollen jumper kicking a ball?!? The weight of the jumper!!!
The fishermen of the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey wore heavy hand-knitted oiled wool jumpers with distinctive pattern, like cables, anchors, etc., The differences between Guernseys and Jerseys are in the different traditional designs used by each island. Apparently, the designs used by each island household would help to identify the body of a fisherman if washed up on the shore.
These jumpers are very much thicker than the finer wool jumpers that used to be worn by football/ rugby players.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In BeeGee's farm, some vloggers are more equal than others...
Is DB coming to the dark side? 😈 I thought she was pretty cozy with the Trotters, have they given her the boot too? How long until DB shows up here? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
In BeeGee's farm, some vloggers are more equal than others...
I am intrigued to discover what devices Brenda and her friend use, that afford no opportunity to employ any form of punctuation?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Franny, I’m a bit long in the tooth and have never heard this expression (in UK). Thanks for including ... you learn something every day 🤣😘

Reactions: 3
For FrannyBee
What is a gansey jumper?
A gansey (or guernsey) is a hardwearing, hand knitted, woollen jumper which has been worn by fishermen around the coast of Britian for many years. A tough weatherproof garment, usually navy blue, its purpose was more than just to keep the fishermen warm and dry.17 Sept 2007

• Heart
I'm an old lady and I'm not nasty, bossy OR demanding!!!!!
Hate the expression “old lady” - mature lady perhaps. I’m one of those as well ... although I don’t like to admit it, but I’m not bossy, nasty or demanding ... at least I don’t think so and my other half wouldn’t dare to contradict me 🤣 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fishermen of the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey wore heavy hand-knitted oiled wool jumpers with distinctive pattern, like cables, anchors, etc., The differences between Guernseys and Jerseys are in the different traditional designs used by each island. Apparently, the designs used by each island household would help to identify the body of a fisherman if washed up on the shore.
These jumpers are very much thicker than the finer wool jumpers that used to be worn by football/ rugby players.
That's very interesting Jeeves re patterns. Like how Maoris painted their family signs on their faces so the didn't accidently kill 2nd cousin. I realise the footballers wore a finer wool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.