The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think LOTLL has missed a trick.
D&A appear to have invented their own version of Patreon without having to pay Patreon commission

I clicked on the link and immediately my virus protection popped up with a warning so I clicked OUT!!!

Wow...I never noticed the resemblance to the younger Gerry picture....
I've lost the thread of that picture of young Gerry...does anyone still have it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
GB FB fan page is slowly falling apart…

There was another example of fan cannibalism, this time Ryan took the heat, of course all comments now magically erased. Some were quite fun! Along the lines of 'What would Stephanie do?’

(I should make those bracelets and sell them myself...!)
And Stephanie clearly would approve of that. No way would db want to upset her who shows of her camel toe again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure there is a way around it. As it’s run as a seperate channel they could claim its part of business and possibly write of as business expense? Without the gifts the videos won’t exist? And as she say the money will go to different charity every month whatever it makes / spends doesn’t really affect her that much other than she gets to get more people to her other channel.

she can also change her mind. All money from that channel to charities every month. Ffw anouncement January that November and December will now go to a fashion scholarship.
And January and February will go to treating the team who has worked so incredibly hard over Christmas. 😉
I think the Australian slang term guernsey started life as the englush word JERSEY, a jumper. Aussie Football jumpers were originally wool. Can you imagine running around in the rain in a wollen jumper kicking a ball?!? The weight of the jumper!!!
Rory post 3574467
But haven't you heard, We're the ones from the Land Down Under, where the women glow, and the men plunder? They bred them tough in those days, now they run around in polyester singlets, get upset if they aren't paid in 6 figures, need 2 WAG's on each arm to make them feel like a man and get all weepy if a female in the crowd calls them a nasty name.

This can be updated by anyone ❤

💫💫💫💫 possibility’s 💫💫💫💫

New thread names 🧵#12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers 👸 SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts 🦴 SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

Snap 🎯 I did think the same

20:01 it’s natti
15:01 it’s Potts
I thought Potts was the only good looking one too - he could wash his socks in my tea. I like Selmar, but whilst I think he's a kind soul he's a bit too left to centre for me and I couldn't cope with the hippy lifestyle. He and Deisel need to pack up and move on and find themselves a nice lady who wears tie dye long dresses, wears her hair long and flowing, cooks for him & grows vegetables
(isn't he a vegetarian?) and knows how to Tango.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm in a wheelchair also (though I can walk a little bit...) and I only sleep about 5 hours a night. I just make myself stay away from the computer by playing on my ipad...hmmmm....I haven't looked into adding this site to the ipad...LOL
Phoenix Richards-Bingham Post 3573850
I've just realised the only chateau we can stay at is Dick and Angel's 'cos they put a lift in and we can't get the wheelchairs up all those stairs. Bugger! I was so looking forward to staying at lalaland and applying personally to be a patreon. I was even thinking I could liven up the party and pad the wheelchair's tyres with Mary Jane but then I was worried about those pesky sniffer dogs at the airports.

That's very interesting Jeeves re patterns. Like how Maoris painted their family signs on their faces so the didn't accidently kill 2nd cousin. I realise the footballers wore a finer wool.
Rory 3574662
Thanks for the interesting facts. I knew about the Channel Islands connection but not about the patterns being use to ID drowned fishermen. If lalaland ever slips away into Lake Sunset we could still keep this blog going as "Answers to Questions where you don't even know the question"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Phoenix Richards-Bingham Post 3573850
I've just realised the only chateau we can stay at is Dick and Angel's 'cos they put a lift in and we can't get the wheelchairs up all those stairs. Bugger! I was so looking forward to staying at lalaland and applying personally to be a patreon. I was even thinking I could liven up the party and pad the wheelchair's tyres with Mary Jane but then I was worried about those pesky sniffer dogs at the airports.

Rory 3574662
Thanks for the interesting facts. I knew about the Channel Islands connection but not about the patterns being use to ID drowned fishermen. If lalaland ever slips away into Lake Sunset we could still keep this blog going as "Answers to Questions where you don't even know the question"
It was Jeeves!

I guess they were just smart enough to hire a professional to advice them in marketing. They do so many things they must have/pay a big crew to get it all done.

Though sofar I really can't find any evidence that she is doing so, though I do look hard. 😂Quite the opposite actually, no sexual tension at all, pretty clean. Showing boobs and legs means nothing in these days when even Isabelle is doing so
Showing boobs and legs means nothing in these days when even Isabelle is doing so
Means nothing? It gets them lots of free stuff. It's the suggestion of possible treats that gets them the actual ones, I'd say.

Reactions: 7
The sad thing is people who have a lot less money than SJ are the ones who give to her after she milked it. She also stated that every single penny will go towards restoring the chateau and wanted people to watch the adds. People then watch it on repeat to help her. She then decided actually that’s her own personal income but haven’t yet put a video out to explain that.
So if she is upfront and honest then fair play but she isn’t is she.
The way I look at it is that these people are adults. What they do with their money is their business. They get something from the video. I personally would never sent a dime to any of these people. But that is just me. Also, people waste their money on crazier things than this, like gambling. Just my opinion.

It’s true that it’s up to people to distribute their money wherever they want but when there are obviously old, lonely and vulnerable viewers giving handfuls of money to a project which at the very least is a bit dubious, that is cause for concern. Particularly when the picture painted by SJ is one of ‘need’ such as now being able to eat due to donations (she stated this herself in earlier vlog)

SJ would not be ‘hurt’ by a drop income, she’d simply have less to spend on mostly whimsical projects. Stephanie would simply carry on as she did before she was having a vast amount of money thrown at her: All this would continue - the non-stop holidaying around the world, partying, buying heaps of clothes and tatt from from charity shops, hideously expensive china (let’s not forget this is a woman who can spend €85 on yet another plate she doesn’t need. She will still visit her holuday home in SA, maintain her flat in London, go back to Framingham to the house she’ll likely inherit from her mother, stay in bed till noon, and all of this without getting a job. This is how she has lived her life to date, without Patreon. She has out zilch into society ever. Only leading the most privileged of lives. She is luckier than most people anywhere yet plays on the emotions of those who can’t read what she is doing.

This is what we are discussing and why we would like to stop her benefiting any further. Please read/recall earlier threads or look at live chat where superfans actually state they can’t afford to give but will do so once they get paid (they think she can’t feed herself unless they donate) Or the old lady who I’ve nehtuoned a couple of times. who donated on live chat and towards the end of the vlog came back and said ‘I worked very hard for that money and it took a long time to save, please spend it wisely’. Literally giving away their savings to a woman who is an endless money pit. With respect, the finances of Patreon donations and the recipients, SJ and CDLL has not been investigated thoroughly and it is this aspect which needs to have clarity.
I understand all of that but, these are adults. They are the same people that give money to people on the street who may or may not need it or to charities where most of the money goes to the top brass. They are going to do what they are going to do. Stephanie is just one instance of bad spending on their part. Why didn't you tell the person on the chat to not give, if you thought it was harmful for them? You could have informed everyone at one time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watched Chateau Rescue The Previews ..
MPK is narrating and it's as though a young child is reading while they point a finger at the words as they go. The pace is odd with longer than necessary spaces in the middle of sentences, perhaps that's when he reaches the end of a line and has to move his finger to the next.

The 'chateau' is in Normandy and we are told it cost 300k but not whether this is euro or sterling. We are not told when it was bought which is relevant. We are only introduced to the three male owners by their first names and that they want to make it a family home. Are they related or a thruple? They have three caravans as accommodation and one of them owns a pink pair of Wellington boots.

In programmes such as Grand Designs or even Homes under the Hammer the people taking on the project are asked their budget and timescale. Chateaux are money pits but the project must have a plan, budget and funds in place to enable them to achieve it. Chateau Rescue has too many flaws thus far for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was Jeeves!
OK Sorry Thanks Jeeves Sometimes when messages run together I get confused. BTW Just saw Series 5 Ep 2 of ETTC - I mentioned recently they are repeating it over and over as a hook to view ECCT DIY starting soon (not been seen before in Oz) It was the episode with the 2 guys getting married and Angel is swanning around in her kimona putting blossom in vases and inventing a "blossom cocktail" - She is showing the wait staff how to make the cocktail (several of the waiters and waitresses standing around being instructed) and there front and centre is MP. I don't know whether he was a guest at his gay friends' wedding or just helping out or moonlighting for wages. There was no sign of SJ so she obviously didn't get an invite - and she'd turn up for the opening of a gas bill (apologies to whoever penned that dig at one of the Royals - the blonde older German one)

Reactions: 1
Staying sexy isn't a crime.
We're not discussing crime just yet, are we. It's what they are using their appeal for that's making them shady, but I take it you're still blinded by it.

Total fail. There were a couple of scruffy survivors before Dan. I don't think they were watered.
The project started in 2017, when she hadn't started vlogging and wheeling in the money she gets now. She probably got a budget deal on some bushes, not in the right time for planting that's why they were cheap. I guess having a moonlight garden wasn't a priority after all.

Why didn't you tell the person on the chat to not give, if you thought it was harmful for them? You could have informed everyone at one time.
Right, like their moderators would allow for such remarks to stay visible. Don't be so gullible to think it's all about kindness and free will, it isn't. Giving to people on the street might be an act of kindness, building a business on lies and delusions certainly isn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The way I look at it is that these people are adults. What they do with their money is their business. They get something from the video. I personally would never sent a dime to any of these people. But that is just me. Also, people waste their money on crazier things than this, like gambling. Just my opinion.

I understand all of that but, these are adults. They are the same people that give money to people on the street who may or may not need it or to charities where most of the money goes to the top brass. They are going to do what they are going to do. Stephanie is just one instance of bad spending on their part. Why didn't you tell the person on the chat to not give, if you thought it was harmful for them? You could have informed everyone at one time.
If a person has spent a whole lifetime crafting a persona where they get money for nothing when they are in fact not needy one bit but just want to bum off others then it is not the fault of those who have fallen for that tale. No-one can inform anyone on the CD social media. If they do their comments get deleted and they get blocked from commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.