The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @La Brocanteuse for the new title.

And thank you @MojoDublin for updating the who's who list.

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trotter has a new video up traveling hours to go stay in another shato - hello coveeeed

So dan the man has now hidden his patron amount. Wonder how long till SJ do the same.

and roadkill girl has now hidden all her videos on YouTube. Though for some reason she still earn more than some
4683689B-9A2F-441C-AFEF-E0857FCB7043.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok been meaning to do this for a while... every time I hear of scrawney SJ being referred to as an opera singer
Best part go to 2:10 and listen to 3:30 if you can't listen to the lot

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Re upgrading the heating, this was discussed with Davy the garden planner and there was mention of need to put an extra feed into the borehole of the germothernal heating as it is not storing enough heat. Not sure of all the technical terns but I believe it is in the plans.
Ref none of the projects being finished, to be fair there seems to be delays with external contractors such as guy supposed to be doing the repair to the terrace and the shutter dogs. It seems to be a problem in France I remember Dock and Angel had similar problem However not just a problem in France I have been waiting months for chap who is supposed to be repairing my garden shed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gorgeous - although more of an Anna Netrebko fan myself.🦋

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Re upgrading the heating, this was discussed with Davy the garden planner and there was mention of need to put an extra feed into the borehole of the germothernal heating as it is not storing enough heat. Not sure of all the technical terns but I believe it is in the plans.
Ref none of the projects being finished, to be fair there seems to be delays with external contractors such as guy supposed to be doing the repair to the terrace and the shutter dogs. It seems to be a problem in France I remember Dock and Angel had similar problem However not just a problem in France I have been waiting months for chap who is supposed to be repairing my garden shed.
I remind you that she has owned the chateau for 15 years. She owns a flat in London which she sporadically rents out on airbnb instead of properly renting it out as she needs it as a pied a terre for her many trips back there. She has holidayed in Venice, Vietnam, Cape Town, Greece etc & has made multiple trips to London. She spends a fortune on tat. She has not had a job since leaving University. She has had free labour from workaways. She has been in receipt of funds from the advertising revenue generated by her Youtube account & paetron cash now. At what point should she have stopped living like a bum & expect other people to work for nothing, pay her to post some videos and all for her to swan off on holiday?

Trotter has a new video up traveling hours to go stay in another shato - hello coveeeed

So dan the man has now hidden his patron amount. Wonder how long till SJ do the same.

and roadkill girl has now hidden all her videos on YouTube. Though for some reason she still earn more than someView attachment 387419
Go Marie. Run like the wind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CD - The Chateau Diaries
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
Potty/MP - Michael Potts

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
😍 A brilliant job as usual 👏 Glad to see Uriah Heep made it for Philip (not mine but great description) and (also not mine) Cinder-Ruth . Such funny monikers and without your glossary is impossible for newcomers to understand threads. Also a great reminder for all. Get revising everyone !

and roadkill girl has now hidden all her videos on YouTube. Though for some reason she still earn more than someView attachment 387419
Then we can start to speculate if they’re hiding figures because they’re dropping or increasing in funds . Agree. SSB will at some point hide income, maybe with a statement such as saying “I appreciate everything but it’s not about the money 👀It’s just about having your support’ 😂

Simply amazed that Floral Roadkill (FRK) can bring in anything from anywhere let alone Patreon. Sympathy supporters obviously

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I remind you that she has owned the chateau for 15 years. She owns a flat in London which she sporadically rents out on airbnb instead of properly renting it out as she needs it as a pied a terre for her many trips back there. She has holidayed in Venice, Vietnam, Cape Town, Greece etc & has made multiple trips to London. She spends a fortune on tat. She has not had a job since leaving University. She has had free labour from workaways. She has been in receipt of funds from the advertising revenue generated by her Youtube account & paetron cash now. At what point should she have stopped living like a bum & expect other people to work for nothing, pay her to post some videos and all for her to swan off on holiday?

My view would be that she got overwhelmed by it all in the past and it was easier to ignore things and do something else. Not the most ideal way to behave but we don't always do the right thing. I can recognise this as to a much lesser extent it is what I did with my hoarder husband . A catalyst is needed to get things going. In her case it was firstly ETTCDIY and then the pandemic. In our case it was covid and the thought of someone having to clear out our house if we were no longer here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hopefully there's room in the boreholes for extra cables. She could extract heat from the air also if needed.

Reactions: 5
My view would be that she got overwhelmed by it all in the past and it was easier to ignore things and do something else. Not the most ideal way to behave but we don't always do the right thing. I can recognise this as to a much lesser extent it is what I did with my hoarder husband . A catalyst is needed to get things going. In her case it was firstly ETTCDIY and then the pandemic. In our case it was covid and the thought of someone having to clear out our house if we were no longer here
I don't think it is a case of being overwhelmed. More a case of being lazy bum & wanting to spend any money she had spare on treating herself instead of looking after her 'dream' chateau. Not sure being a hoarder is on the same level as SJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Couldn’t be said better. Has contributed nothing at all to society in any way. Spoilt through and through. Lazy and greedy . Post Covid vaccines we are going to see lots more ‘Wish You Were Here ‘ style travel vlogs and ‘Postcards From the Edge’ trips. Interested to see how that will be reflected on Patreon . There will surely be a limit to how many times even super fans will say “She deserves a break/holiday/rest”.

LOTL must be itching to go away somewhere luxe with Camilla’s husband - all in the name of vlog content of course.

Ok been meaning to do this for a while... every time I hear of scrawney SJ being referred to as an opera singer
Best part go to 2:10 and listen to 3:30 if you can't listen to the lot

Thank you for showing this. Goosebumps. Extraordinary. Now THAT is what we call an Opera Singer 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think it is a case of being overwhelmed. More a case of being lazy bum & wanting to spend any money she had spare on treating herself instead of looking after her 'dream' chateau. Not sure being a hoarder is on the same level as SJ.
She has at least 1000sqm storage space in the attics, what a dream for a hoarder!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone defended sj. And saying how she is frugal and have clothes for many years. Yeah right. Most people don’t have designer clothes like sj have. And even if she do buy it charity shops it still won’t be charity shop prices. And would be worth a bit. She could have sold that rather than give the impression to people that she and the chato won’t survive because of covid and the b&b not operating.

so they basically bought a chato. Did minimum work and haven’t done much for16 years yet she has been able to fly to london most months and probably had at least four holidays abroad on top of that.

really wish there’s a way to get those patron people to see the situation for what it really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, that would be my ultimate goal too. Any ideas anyone?
There HaS been .. queries on patron

There not answered either ....there just left hanging in the air

Did see one reply - “cancel your dd - there doing their best ... “
Seems to be the prevailing attitude 🥂

Thank you 🙏 @lolander for the 🧵♥

@lolander - many thanks for the set up

Go on ya fine thing 💫♥💫♥
CD - The Chateau Diaries
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
Potty/MP - Michael Potts

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover

Last edited:
And mine I think one of my first questions on first thread was ‘why why why are people giving to a woman who has so much?’ We still don’t really know the answer.

Now the question is exactly that . How can we stop them. Exposé post at Daily Mail would be a start, but someone here said that unlikely to happen as Cinder-Ruth had connections there . I would have thought that association provided an even more interesting angle. Especially if a synopsis of Shato Shenanigans arrived in the desk of the Features Editor with some of the info/facts we have found out.

I say we try it, we need to nominate someone to draft article ....... Names on a postcard please

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
theres loads of t spill channels that give an insight on stuff. We need one of those. Even one that react to chateau channels in general.

would love to be able to watch without contributing to these grifters Adsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.