The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wish I had never discovered Tattle as it has destroyed my simple mindless pleasure in the vlogs, although it was beginning to pall as the lockdown ones became ever more tedious. I never liked the look of Isabelle and I barely tolerated Gerry's jokes (although he seems a decent bloke), but the shine for me went off with the start of the second gift grab channel and the increasing false hilarity and painfully staged parties.
I wonder what was the breaking point for other posters?

I so agree with this post. I freely admit I was hooked by TCD way back when-it seemed a harmless bit of escapism. The increasing amount of gifts was disturbing though. Who does that? Why would you send a complete stranger (who lives in a bloody Chateau) presents that must cost a fortune in postage? Some people are sending very expensive gifts as well. I simply can't understand what would prompt them to do that. The cadeaux vlogs are becoming painful to watch. Sj is earning so much from Patreon now it really behoves her to announce to the would be gift givers to donate to a charity in future. She could even choose different charities to benefit from this. This tacit encouragement of gifts really does give a poor impression.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, now I feel really annoyed.:mad: I'm off out for a walk with the dog, the fresh air will do me good. As none of you are kind enough to tell me what the Trotters are up to, I had to have a look...I lasted less than 2min:sick:. Had to turn off, he is making me feel so annoyed! Begging bowl out after less than 2 minutes??? Blatantly asking his fans to get him a new expensive plate? I had a look at comments, the only one he had answered to was a couple of gay men declaring their love...others offering help, plates, you name it, no reply. I really wish people would stop giving him dosh. Don't tell me to talk about Trotter in a different thread, I am not in the mood!
Trotter the toddler is gone to ground ... he suffers for his art ๐Ÿ–ผ

Billy Spielberg seems to have the approach - treat em mean keep em keen...
So far itโ€™s working for him
Algorithms on you tube - need a fast and steady upswing PRiOR to them regulating to multiplayer time zones

Spielberg has copped this - had subscribers hit the magic number - run it over - many media outlets then rumble into town

Ma Petherick is still her evervessant self on FB .. not as blatant now at banning the comments ... simply ingorance personified in her sir trotter might have something in the wind .

His highs seem SO high ... wondering if heโ€™s a bit delicate ... and definitely in medical ๐Ÿฅ quarantine - shame really

Nothing posted - if you were a betting man youโ€™d might be thinking media advisor on board
With strict instructions - do NOT engage

At least not till we have thoroughly scrubbed clean you media history ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Reactions: 11
Bats are protected in every European country. There are rules when and how to evict them with ultrasound and blocking the entrances. You're not allowed to evict them from outbuildings. Google a bit if you don't believe me.
This is NOT the year to evict batsโ€ฆ We had enough of those little suckers in 2020! Please keep them inside their cozy cave (man-made or otherwise) ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen her underwear...not sure she is a Mickey Dodger. Oh wait, that bra had barely been used...hm, she is giving mixed signals. I always think that ladies who buy foxy underwear tend to be fun to play with :cool: and I bet Phillip tries on LOTL's underwear...for sure! Rocky Horror!

He is such a lazy git...what exactly are his patreons paying for? That shack must have been paid for 10 times over? Content on Youtube? Gold medal for most boring shite, people seriously need to stop giving him money for nothing. He needs to get of his arse and do something.

View attachment 390636

I am SURE she buys these elegant knickers...by the dozen.
My goodness I've lived a sheltered life. Was it Michael Caine whilst walking with his Mother or Nan, when she saw her first mini skirt on a passing dolly bird & he waited for her reaction. When she didn't react he asked her what she thought and she replied "If it's not for sale they shouldn't put it in the window".

My goodness I've lived a sheltered life. Was it Michael Caine whilst walking with his Mother or Nan, when she saw her first mini skirt on a passing dolly bird & he waited for her reaction. When she didn't react he asked her what she thought and she replied "If it's not for sale they shouldn't put it in the window".
I couldn't fine a post to attach this previous post I just sent - it referred to the "inbuilt" camel toe knickers. Yuk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bats are protected in France , SJ or anyone else would be in trouble if they were to do as you say .
But you can remove the super smelly poo. I remember seeing an impressive pile in the Shat toe attic. We get bats in our barn and the poo really accelerates compost breakdown. Cue LOTL in nighty flipping bat guano with Philip.

Aw hell, who am I kidding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen her underwear...not sure she is a Mickey Dodger. Oh wait, that bra had barely been used...hm, she is giving mixed signals. I always think that ladies who buy foxy underwear tend to be fun to play with :cool: and I bet Phillip tries on LOTL's underwear...for sure! Rocky Horror!

He is such a lazy git...what exactly are his patreons paying for? That shack must have been paid for 10 times over? Content on Youtube? Gold medal for most boring shite, people seriously need to stop giving him money for nothing. He needs to get of his arse and do something.

View attachment 390636

I am SURE she buys these elegant knickers...by the dozen.
That is disgusting. Honestly on judgement day the Kardashians, TOWIE cast, Rap artists,... America, will have a lot to answer for!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Heathcliffe

Ha that walk yield results

Sir trotter is .... beyond questions now

Heโ€™s been called away .. atm says Ma Petherick

Screenshots of chats - patron ๐ŸŽฏ canceled the monies off patron are for him to have a living income whilst making vlogs

No videos ... no income
Night ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
RE: wallpaper gate. He worked under Angel's supervision and acceptance. He brought his ideas to the table, but it was Angel's decision to use them and Boy Trotter modified them to her liking. Copyright stays with Angel in this case, because the initial design is hers and modifications needed her approval, MP was paid for the work. I'm certain, Trotters consulted a lawyer and when the advice was against his wishes, he tried to raise a riot through his sycophants. That came to a quick halt, he's not allowed to talk about it in public because of NDA.

The tower painting is hideous, maybe they don't want to show the viewers that it's been painted over?

Re Wallpapergate: Angela S suggested ideas to MPK and he drew them for her. She has said in previous ETTC episodes that she is no artist, but has the creative ideas. So I think, as has been suggested before, that he was paid for his drawing/artistic contribution of her ideas.
Unfortunately for him, probably in his eagerness to earn a quick few โ‚ฌ, he didnโ€™t bother to get it in writing that he would get any returns (extra cash) if the designs were used for anything other than in A&Dโ€™s chateau ... big mistake!
Although I do feel a tad sorry for him, it wasnโ€™t his initial ideas, plus he didnโ€™t see the full marketing value of Chateau items. A lesson well learnt by him me thinks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Iolander Post 3582782
This has got me intrigued 'cos I watched ETTC from 1st episode only on Foxtel paid cable) and the only episodes about the tower did not show MPK in any capacity only D&A finding stuff in the attic and her touching up painting and finishing it off alluding to her having done it all herself, except for "two artist friends helping" - makes me think it gets edited as to what gets aired outside UK or EU. Wonder how Brexit will affect these issues if at all. I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.
Hi there are 7 seasons. So you have not seen everything yet.

Don't forget Trump!
Sorry everyone I am refering to the photo of camel toe underwear.

Reactions: 2
@Heathcliffe

Ha that walk yield results

Sir trotter is .... beyond questions now

Heโ€™s been called away .. atm says Ma Petherick

Screenshots of chats - patron ๐ŸŽฏ canceled the monies off patron are for him to have a living income whilst making vlogs

No videos ... no income
Night ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ
Canโ€™t imagine being a 32 year old man and needing to have my mummy be my spokeswoman... If he was called away from the chateau, then HE should have been the one to let his viewers/ patrons know ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry everyone I am refering to the photo of camel toe underwear.
Yes, I knew you were...but you said America would have a lot to answer for and I included Trump in the mix....

and the tax avoiders throw another party

Well 2 apparently ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽฏ๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ—ฃ
I just looked up the website for the wooden gift box that one person sent...(not sure how to get the Euros sign...) 393.50

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes, I knew you were...but you said America would have a lot to answer for and I included Trump in the mix....

I just looked up the website for the wooden gift box that one person sent...(not sure how to get the Euros sign...) 393.50
SJ is going to get killed on taxes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wish I had never discovered Tattle as it has destroyed my simple mindless pleasure in the vlogs, although it was beginning to pall as the lockdown ones became ever more tedious. I never liked the look of Isabelle and I barely tolerated Gerry's jokes (although he seems a decent bloke), but the shine for me went off with the start of the second gift grab channel and the increasing false hilarity and painfully staged parties.
There was never a mindless pleasure phase for me, but there were episodes I enjoyed. Mostly the tours of the rooms and garden. I hadn't ever seen ETTC so I had no idea there was already a bitchy mummy narrative. I didn't dislike her dynamic with her mother, but in a lot of the episodes I first watched, it's only the two of them and they work well together trading the camera back and forth. They have a schtick. Isabelle's camera work wasn't even bad for a 70 something. She's better than Billy Petherick is right now in some of those early videos, probably because she's lighter on her feet. I was paying attention to things like that. Also who was uncomfortable being on camera, how SJ was often able to put them at ease. I never once thought "oh she's poor," I just thought it was a great idea. A giant coffeehouse that's also a bar and a bnb. But then I always go through a phase where I like something, it blows up online, and then I go looking for who hates it. Who has really decided, "Oooo this witch..." and I always find them, and it's usually all women and a Heathcliffe or two (but usually gay ones, so I appreciate that he watches because he wants to duck her.) Then I read everything and decide if these newly famous people have done anything unforgiveable, or I keep watching and wait for them to do something unforgiveable. That usually doesn't happen though. They just hire more people, their lives become more opaque, more commercialized, and then they move onto something else. By that time I've already moved on too, and I read about it six months later. I'm really an unfan of everything at heart. My friends hate my Anthony Bourdain speculations, but I think the worst of everyone even when I have an actual celebrity crush. I could never put my energy into to hate watching anything, but I like reading the perspectives of people who do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you looked at the Positano Diaries? I found them via here as I think someone mentioned them. I think they make the Chateau Diaries look gaudy as they show a genuine & gentle, peaceful way of life. I find they act as a balm when I am getting wound up about What Stephanie Did Next posts on here!
Fanny Bee watch Leave Every Thing and Wander. It is one of my favories.

Reactions: 4
Mandy wearing a mask until she gets a negative test after traveling. Shockingly the mask is on when she is behind the camera too! ๐Ÿ˜ท

Someone was also getting snippy in the comments about how long Phillip is staying, as they should be!!, and if itโ€™s against restrictions. Fans shot the commenter down real quick:cautious:

ETA - I just looked over my screen shots and realized a woman named Frances commented on youtube. Not me. I just created this account and named it after the avatar pic I wanted to use. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I started rewatching the videos. In the beginning everything was short and fun. It was fresh and SJ was not fake and dramatic. She lost all of that when she started doing it for money and not fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.