The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Stephanie clearly would approve of that. No way would db want to upset her who shows of her camel toe again
We did read her lips...:LOL: Credit to the Chatelaine, she found the outfit clearly ridiculous herself. We do love the ability to laugh of self. Can anyone tell me what the Trotters are up to, I cannot be bothered looking:coffee::cautious: boring gits. Phillip in the sheep skin coat was very...rocky horror show. Oh, am I not LOVELY today, busy day at work, shall take my grumpiness to the kitchen, that will sort it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🙌🙌🙌 Go Team LaLaLand 🙌🙌🙌
Yeah, I'm that one volunteer from Alabama, and some y'all got minds like a steel trap don'tcha.

We're not discussing crime just yet, are we. It's what they are using their appeal for that's making them shady, but I take it you're still blinded by it.
Think we've discussed multiple crime like things in relation to the CD so yes, we are. I'm just happy she's getting laid. (Or was pre-Covid)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In Curtis’ interview she said that to have any measure of success as an opera singer (or artist) she would have had to put great effort and work. Even she knows she is not cut out for that.
I am afraid that I couldn't face watching more than a couple of minutes at the start!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I'm that one volunteer from Alabama, and some y'all got minds like a steel trap don'tcha.

Think we've discussed multiple crime like things in relation to the CD so yes, we are. I'm just happy she's getting laid. (Or was pre-Covid)
I would be too if that was what she's after. We all know by now that it's not. Money talks, sex doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what your opinion about Cat's singing is? We heard SJ, Cat and Pilip singing together before Christmas.
I thought that her voice had a lovely warm tone. There is certainly some raw talent there.

In Curtis’ interview she said that to have any measure of success as an opera singer (or artist) she would have had to put great effort and work. Even she knows she is not cut out for that.
Glad to hear that. I haven't bothered to watch the Curtis interview. While many aspects of being a singer would suit her I get the feeling that she would not have enjoyed the almost constant criticism from all sides and ability to handle confrontations on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think my criticism of SJ's vocal ability is not so much the quality of her voice, it is more about her inclination to want to "perform" at every opportunity. I am sure she doesn't need to use her operatic voice whenever and whatever she sings. There are plenty of classically trained singers, who are able to switch in and out of their operatic voices - Katherine Jenkins, Alfie Boe, etc. I think she would have a very pleasant voice if she could wind it back a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think my criticism of SJ's vocal ability is not so much the quality of her voice, it is more about her inclination to want to "perform" at every opportunity. I am sure she doesn't need to use her operatic voice whenever and whatever she sings. There are plenty of classically trained singers, who are able to switch in and out of their operatic voices - Katherine Jenkins, Alfie Boe, etc. I think she would have a very pleasant voice if she could wind it back a little.
Add Renee Fleming to that list. I wholeheartedly agree with you that one shouldn't always sing with an operatic voice. The style of singing should match the genre.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the upadte Mojo :giggle:(y)👏👏👏
A 🍾🥂 for you at The Lucky Duck! 🥰

This is fabulous Rory. I know that SSB bought the shat-o when she was 29.
Should we all update this as we go along... as with the glossary?!

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. (Gregory Mason Clark) Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Wierdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)
But she shared a home with Oliver Strong 2008-09 so does he not feature in the list. Or was he just another 'friend'?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe it's an open secret and the backstory has been invented for Isabelle's sake. He resembles his father (eyes and forehead) just like Steph does. Thanks @66carola for pointing out the obvious.
Iolander Post 3577245
? The two fish in Daddy's painting?

I’m amazed with SJ’s amount of conquests it must be like throwing a sausage up the Champs-Elysees🌭
NorrisCS Post 3579560
Could be like 10 pin bowling but with the sausages passing through the Arc de Triomphe

Last edited:
  • Haha
By seeing a caravan —- in any shot
Does that automatically make u a traveler ???

In that case dan and Annalise are travelers ??

Could it be - empty chateau for decades no heat - until the heating works - plumbing - electric you stay warm in a caravan

Ask selmar - it’s his preference
no sorry nothing to do with the caravans.

Thanks for the upadte Mojo :giggle:(y)👏👏👏
A 🍾🥂 for you at The Lucky Duck! 🥰

This is fabulous Rory. I know that SSB bought the shat-o when she was 29.
Should we all update this as we go along... as with the glossary?!

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. (Gregory Mason Clark) Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Wierdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)
What about Selmar - surely he's at least had a quick snog?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What about Selmar - surely he's at least had a quick snog?
I really don't think he would be in with a chance. He's not wealthy enough and whilst he's a gentle soul, he's not pretty enough or charismatic. I know that she's had a few really grotty men but the difference has been that Mason, Edmundo, et al have have something attractive about them - money!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We did read her lips...:LOL: Credit to the Chatelaine, she found the outfit clearly ridiculous herself. We do love the ability to laugh of self. Can anyone tell me what the Trotters are up to, I cannot be bothered looking:coffee::cautious: boring gits. Phillip in the sheep skin coat was very...rocky horror show. Oh, am I not LOVELY today, busy day at work, shall take my grumpiness to the kitchen, that will sort it.
seperate thread. I think everyone is bored of them.

• Sad
seperate thread. I think everyone is bored of them.
That thread is so dead, mainly because there’s nothing to talk about. They were too boring for Escape to the Chateau and now too boring for youtube 🥱. MPK is only interesting when he’s with SJ. Many fans and especially patrons are starting to get irritated with the lack of content and the lack of communication, wouldn’t be surprised if we get an influx of new members soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. No amount of study anywhere would have improved that reedy soprano.. she legged it because she knew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don't think he would be in with a chance. He's not wealthy enough and whilst he's a gentle soul, he's not pretty enough or charismatic. I know that she's had a few really grotty men but the difference has been that Mason, Edmundo, et al have have something attractive about them - money!
The only magic carpet ride Selmar will share with SSB is a round-trip to Emmaus... unless, of course, he wins the lotto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
GB FB fan page is slowly falling apart…

There was another example of fan cannibalism, this time Ryan took the heat, of course all comments now magically erased. Some were quite fun! Along the lines of 'What would Stephanie do?’

(I should make those bracelets and sell them myself...!)
Yes,saw this thought a ha!

Total fail. There were a couple of scruffy survivors before Dan. I don't think they were watered.
They were put in for the couple's weekend on ETTCDIY

Reactions: 3
Hi FrannyBee, Angel & Dick's chateau is close to the Trotters. Michael was definitely hired to do artistic work on golf cart and to paint the inner tower which has pictures of the Strawbridge family. It took him 12 months. They are very careful not to show the tower paintings in any of the 7 seasons as it is so contenious. Michael also did a sketch or contributed to a sketch Angel made into wallpaper to sell. Michael has received no public or private copywrite credits. He commented about this on youtube comments. I think Michael was acting as staff for filming. I suspect that the bad blood between Michael and Angel contributed to Trotters being dumped from ETTCDIY.
That makes sense.MP clearly was not credited for his work,which I don't understand.

Reactions: 3
That makes sense.MP clearly was not credited for his work,which I don't understand.
RE: wallpaper gate. He worked under Angel's supervision and acceptance. He brought his ideas to the table, but it was Angel's decision to use them and Boy Trotter modified them to her liking. Copyright stays with Angel in this case, because the initial design is hers and modifications needed her approval, MP was paid for the work. I'm certain, Trotters consulted a lawyer and when the advice was against his wishes, he tried to raise a riot through his sycophants. That came to a quick halt, he's not allowed to talk about it in public because of NDA.

The tower painting is hideous, maybe they don't want to show the viewers that it's been painted over?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.