The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread is so dead, mainly because there’s nothing to talk about. They were too boring for Escape to the Chateau and now too boring for youtube 🥱. MPK is only interesting when he’s with SJ. Many fans and especially patrons are starting to get irritated with the lack of content and the lack of communication, wouldn’t be surprised if we get an influx of new members soon.
Brendas LaLa Lande page with lots of complaints

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, I'm that one volunteer from Alabama, and some y'all got minds like a steel trap don'tcha.

Think we've discussed multiple crime like things in relation to the CD so yes, we are. I'm just happy she's getting laid. (Or was pre-Covid)
Miss Mickey Dodger likes her relationships distant, her boyfriends live in another countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RE: wallpaper gate. He worked under Angel's supervision and acceptance. He brought his ideas to the table, but it was Angel's decision to use them and Boy Trotter modified them to her liking. Copyright stays with Angel in this case, because the initial design is hers and modifications needed her approval, MP was paid for the work. I'm certain, Trotters consulted a lawyer and when the advice was against his wishes, he tried to raise a riot through his sycophants. That came to a quick halt, he's not allowed to talk about it in public because of NDA.

The tower painting is hideous, maybe they don't want to show the viewers that it's been painted over?
Thank you for the info, fascinating!

Miss Mickey Dodger likes her relationships distant, her boyfriends live in another countries.
I've seen her underwear...not sure she is a Mickey Dodger. Oh wait, that bra had barely been used...hm, she is giving mixed signals. I always think that ladies who buy foxy underwear tend to be fun to play with :cool: and I bet Phillip tries on LOTL's underwear...for sure! Rocky Horror!

He is such a lazy git...what exactly are his patreons paying for? That shack must have been paid for 10 times over? Content on Youtube? Gold medal for most boring shite, people seriously need to stop giving him money for nothing. He needs to get of his arse and do something.

139960308_10157551931426338_5368045576855359690_o.jpg

I am SURE she buys these elegant knickers...by the dozen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I also thought they were a thruple. This is their channel in this vid you can see a woman and a kid too perhaps they will move in at a later stage. I suspect they are family of the trotters and also travellers.
Looks like a father with his son and his bf from an earlier marriage, new wife and their young son. Definitely trotter vibes, I can smell the fresh tarmac from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only just found this thread! Can someone give me a very very quick update on the various Characters? I loved “the chateau” series. I remember Stephanie (with the French mum and step dad “Percy”). Is this thread about her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve only just found this thread! Can someone give me a very very quick update on the various Characters? I loved “the chateau” series. I remember Stephanie (with the French mum and step dad “Percy”). Is this thread about her?
yes it is. First page of thread will give you some information to go of. Also read previous ones.

This is Stephanie Jarvis's not very official fan page. We exchange pleasantries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s about her but more about her YT vlog Chateau Diaries and her spin off Cadeaux at the Chateau as opposed to the Stephanie of Escape to the Chateau DIY tv series - same Stephanie... just two totally different personas! Plus early days Chateau Diaries we were all fans but as the vlogs rolled on and devotees began to send her extraordinary gifts, their hard saved pennies and their family heirlooms which she grabbed and clutched to her chest saying “mine... all mine” we all began to get a real sense of the real Stephanie... not pretty at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I missed this 😩

in other news an official lalande calendar
Yeah I know sj said
The only official merchandise they have is wrapping paper. Turned out pots have approved one that Brenda sells on her Etsy.

62A62E15-B4DE-4E9F-8CDB-D330375BC34A.jpeg
226EBD97-1E32-4E02-8531-1778727E3DDC.jpeg
FC3E630B-5933-4504-BE46-FF8C3D171DC0.jpeg
E0972862-37FB-4A48-AB7D-E03140A90096.jpeg

• Wow
Ok, now I feel really annoyed.:mad: I'm off out for a walk with the dog, the fresh air will do me good. As none of you are kind enough to tell me what the Trotters are up to, I had to have a look...I lasted less than 2min:sick:. Had to turn off, he is making me feel so annoyed! Begging bowl out after less than 2 minutes??? Blatantly asking his fans to get him a new expensive plate? I had a look at comments, the only one he had answered to was a couple of gay men declaring their love...others offering help, plates, you name it, no reply. I really wish people would stop giving him dosh. Don't tell me to talk about Trotter in a different thread, I am not in the mood!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bats are protected in France , SJ or anyone else would be in trouble if they were to do as you say .
Bats are protected in every European country. There are rules when and how to evict them with ultrasound and blocking the entrances. You're not allowed to evict them from outbuildings. Google a bit if you don't believe me.

Reactions: 2
Bats are protected in every European country. There are rules when and how to evict them with ultrasound and blocking the entrances. You're not allowed to evict them from outbuildings. Google a bit if you don't believe me.
Look at Eurobats website .:rolleyes:

• Haha
Look at Eurobats website .:rolleyes:
I did. We have bats in our outbuildings, fascinating, completely harmless but messy animals. We repel them from the main house attics with ultrasound, we used professionals and are in compliance with the laws. I have nothing against bats and we can coexist peacefully, but batshit rots the attic and smells vile. People should move out and give their homes to bats if they try to come in? This is getting absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK Sorry Thanks Jeeves Sometimes when messages run together I get confused. BTW Just saw Series 5 Ep 2 of ETTC - I mentioned recently they are repeating it over and over as a hook to view ECCT DIY starting soon (not been seen before in Oz) It was the episode with the 2 guys getting married and Angel is swanning around in her kimona putting blossom in vases and inventing a "blossom cocktail" - She is showing the wait staff how to make the cocktail (several of the waiters and waitresses standing around being instructed) and there front and centre is MP. I don't know whether he was a guest at his gay friends' wedding or just helping out or moonlighting for wages. There was no sign of SJ so she obviously didn't get an invite - and she'd turn up for the opening of a gas bill (apologies to whoever penned that dig at one of the Royals - the blonde older German one)
He was hired to help now and again..

The peasants are revolting ! :sneaky:
I deed they are!!! 😉

The peasants are revolting ! :sneaky:
I deed they are!!! 😉
Team LaLaLand all over this one from poster to likers!!! @sandro37 SuperSleuth 🔎🔎🔎 don’t worry, we got them covered.

🙌🙌🙌 Go Team LaLaLand 🙌🙌🙌
👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
RE: wallpaper gate. He worked under Angel's supervision and acceptance. He brought his ideas to the table, but it was Angel's decision to use them and Boy Trotter modified them to her liking. Copyright stays with Angel in this case, because the initial design is hers and modifications needed her approval, MP was paid for the work. I'm certain, Trotters consulted a lawyer and when the advice was against his wishes, he tried to raise a riot through his sycophants. That came to a quick halt, he's not allowed to talk about it in public because of NDA.

The tower painting is hideous, maybe they don't want to show the viewers that it's been painted over?
Iolander Post 3582782
This has got me intrigued 'cos I watched ETTC from 1st episode only on Foxtel paid cable) and the only episodes about the tower did not show MPK in any capacity only D&A finding stuff in the attic and her touching up painting and finishing it off alluding to her having done it all herself, except for "two artist friends helping" - makes me think it gets edited as to what gets aired outside UK or EU. Wonder how Brexit will affect these issues if at all. I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.