The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's obvious about that? She wouldn't be the first without one and as talked about in previous threads also not the first to evade tax. Now where are the tattlers who were screaming evidence over hearsay before?
Christ on a cracker!...I mean geez...You think? That she's illegally in the country? I suppose it was the main reason for Selmar to go through all that bureaucracy to secure he'll get paid for his work...
I believe she's paid the minimum and has to pay for the room and board, so she's making peanuts, but is in the payroll...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can’t imagine being a 32 year old man and needing to have my mummy be my spokeswoman... If he was called away from the chateau, then HE should have been the one to let his viewers/ patrons know 🙄
I’d say he’s drying out somewhere 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Christ on a cracker!...I mean geez...You think? That she's illegally in the country? Is SJ actually paying anything to anybody? I suppose it was the main reason for Selmar to go through all that bureaucracy to secure he'll get paid for his work...
I have no information to sustain any accusation around Nati. Was just stating that claiming things to be obvious before they are will muddy the chateau moat, which is dirty enough as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have no information to sustain any accusation around Nati. Was just stating that claiming things to be obvious before they are will muddy the chateau moat, which is dirty enough as it is.
She'd have only 90 day visas without a work permit, I don't think uneducated Argentinian freeloaders are eligible to apply for residency, work permit (and a permanent job) is the only option for her to stay over 90 days in the country.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She'd have only 90 day visas without a work permit, I don't think uneducated Argentinian freeloaders are eligible to apply for residency, work permit (and a permanent job) is the only option for her to stay over 90 days in the country.
I have no clue about her background and what she is entitled to or not.

Reactions: 3
I’d say he’s drying out somewhere 🥴
Can’t imagine being a 32 year old man and needing to have my mummy be my spokeswoman... If he was called away from the chateau, then HE should have been the one to let his viewers/ patrons know 🙄
I don't imagine he's in any fit state - probably explains why his vlogs are so erratic. Probably been on a bender.

I have no clue about her background and what she is entitled to or not.
Nati has an Italian passport, she has Italian heritage. Hopefully Stephanie is paying her well. The Patreon account and gift grab, are grubby and gross but at least they did lead to job creation (Dan, Selmar and Nati)

Reactions: 7
MPK is 35(?), Billy is 31/32

Reactions: 2
Nati has an Italian passport, she has Italian heritage. Hopefully Stephanie is paying her well. The Patreon account and gift grab, are grubby and gross but at least they did lead to job creation (Dan, Selmar and Nati)
There you go, Italian passport. Thought as much. Makes it a whole lot easier for SJ to do the not so right thing, doesn't it. There's no real job creation, I tell you.

Hopefully Stephanie is paying her well
Why would she? We were sort of in agreement that's she's not really doing much, weren't we?

Mandy was called for work/work practice/volunteer work by Stephanie. That is an acceptable reason to cross borders within Schengen area. She needs to be quarantined until she gets her negative test results, another quarantine is waiting for her when she returns home. She's following the rules, distancing herself and when not possible wearing a mask. It takes only a couple of days to get the results, in the next vlog she's probably not wearing a mask anymore.
I'm sure everyone is sick of the mask discussion but wearing a mask and distancing within the same room is not enough. Mandy should have stayed quarantined in a separate area of the chateau with no contact with the other residents until a second negative covid test (after a number of days) or a period of 10 days had elapsed.

But SJ doesn't give a damn about covid regulations as she proved with the Christmas debacle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There you go, Italian passport. Thought as much. Makes it a whole lot easier for SJ to do the not so right thing, doesn't it. There's no real job creation, I tell you.
Yes :rolleyes: How is she paid? She's staying for free, meals included, and given some pocket money in cash and officially she's just on a long vacation?
I'm sure everyone is sick of the mask discussion but wearing a mask and distancing within the same room is not enough. Mandy should have stayed quarantined in a separate area of the chateau with no contact with the other residents until a second negative covid test (after a number of days) or a period of 10 days had elapsed.

But SJ doesn't give a damn about covid regulations as she proved with the Christmas debacle.
Utter BS, there's no official quarantine requirement for people coming from EU countries anymore. They are actually going by the strictest recommendation (to keep their fans happy), Mandy keeps her mask on until she gets her negative test results.

Last edited:

Why would she? We were sort of in agreement that's she's not really doing much, weren't we?

Clara Burnett Post 3590371
I am confused. I understand that borders are open for residents of EU countries so those people don't need visas. But if someone say from US is working at the chateau on one of the work visas and they get stuck in France due to the Covid so they stay over the 90 days, what do they do? Can't go back, can't work for money - are they expected to starve? If they have to $ or access to any what happens?

Reactions: 2
Why did you just write this then? 😂
To keep everybody happy:LOL: the tit storm it would cause if they wouldn't go by the strictest recommendation. SJ has learned something :D :rolleyes:

I am confused. I understand that borders are open for residents of EU countries so those people don't need visas. But if someone say from US is working at the chateau on one of the work visas and they get stuck in France due to the Covid so they stay over the 90 days, what do they do? Can't go back, can't work for money - are they expected to starve? If they have to $ or access to any what happens?
Then the visas would be extended automatically. Governments also arranged 'evacuation flights' for their citizens.

Last edited:
They don’t get stuck. They just fly home. If you’re a US citizen and there are flights departing from whatever country you’re in to the US they can travel home. No one is getting stuck. My niece flew in from The U.S. to Ireland for Christmas (to her selfish delight she beat the Covid odds, her words) and back again no bother.

• Sad
Isn't she the one editing the grab-whatever-you-can channel? SJ needs all gain but no pain from that, she enjoys the gifts that are not only gifts but by filming the unwrapping and her ecstatic drool will allow her to spike her image by sending small change (compared to what she is wheeling in) to charity, so she lets Nati do the organizing job, the preselection so she only gets to unwrap the good stuff and Mandy or any other sufferer can do the editing. It won't be long until she has a team working on the other vlog too, so she can stay in bed longer. She will probably "pay" them by passing along the gifts she doesn't want herself and receive eternal gratitude in return.
Like it. And ‘ecstatic drool’ . Great description

Reactions: 4
Or has a bad episode of his depression, and is in hospital.
Can't be gone too far as he doesn't drive

They don’t get stuck. They just fly home. If you’re a US citizen and there are flights departing from whatever country you’re in to the US they can travel home. No one is getting stuck. My niece flew in from The U.S. to Ireland for Christmas (to her selfish delight she beat the Covid odds, her words) and back again no bother.
Lucky she didn't catch Covid. Ireland currently has the worst stats in Europe.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.