The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please add this gem to the Abbreviation List?
MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This can be updated by anyone โค

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ possibilityโ€™s ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

New thread names ๐Ÿงต#12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ tattle glossary ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers ๐Ÿ‘ธ SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts ๐Ÿฆด SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Mini Apron - Isabel
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
โ€œBuyMeACoffeeโ€ - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole ๐Ÿ•ณ SJ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

PSDFHB - princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess ๐Ÿ‘ธ in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Watched Chateau Rescue The Previews ..
MPK is narrating and it's as though a young child is reading while they point a finger at the words as they go. The pace is odd with longer than necessary spaces in the middle of sentences, perhaps that's when he reaches the end of a line and has to move his finger to the next.

The 'chateau' is in Normandy and we are told it cost 300k but not whether this is euro or sterling. We are not told when it was bought which is relevant. We are only introduced to the three male owners by their first names and that they want to make it a family home. Are they related or a thruple? They have three caravans as accommodation and one of them owns a pink pair of Wellington boots.

In programmes such as Grand Designs or even Homes under the Hammer the people taking on the project are asked their budget and timescale. Chateaux are money pits but the project must have a plan, budget and funds in place to enable them to achieve it. Chateau Rescue has too many flaws thus far for me.
I also thought they were a thruple. This is their channel in this vid you can see a woman and a kid too perhaps they will move in at a later stage. I suspect they are family of the trotters and also travellers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Kimโ€™s husband Imar who tried to keep himself totally out of cameras way...ooops... saw yah, and then we saw ๐Ÿ‘€ you again on the duty rota in the kitchen!
I don't think anyone reported him though. Uni is mostly online due to covid, so he might get away with it?

Reactions: 5
I also thought they were a thruple. This is their channel in this vid you can see a woman and a kid too perhaps they will move in at a later stage. I suspect they are family of the trotters and also travellers.
By seeing a caravan โ€”- in any shot
Does that automatically make u a traveler ???

In that case dan and Annalise are travelers ??

Could it be - empty chateau for decades no heat - until the heating works - plumbing - electric you stay warm in a caravan

Ask selmar - itโ€™s his preference

Reactions: 11
Legally itโ€™s called an NDA
Non disclosure Agreements
And sir Trotter is no fool heโ€™s not breaching it
D&A no fools either - everyone signs one

Seanโ€™s wife worked for the strawbridges as well !!!!

I donโ€™t doubt that he enhanced her work
But to be fair - D&A were way ahead on merchandise as that point - sir trotter wasent even hanging out with SSB at that point - he was a make up artist ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ for the wedding s initially- pethericks season No 2 havenโ€™t even been out on tv ๐Ÿ“บ at that stage
Well done I forgot he did the make-up his visible in one of the episodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the upadte Mojo :giggle:(y)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
A ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚ for you at The Lucky Duck! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Oh it's like a game. Is this right?
1. Husband as boyfriend on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic - apparently just friends at uni
3. Married Husband 22-24???
4. MP met through Oli on and off 10 years. Buys Chateau during relationship. SJ approx 25/26 - 35/36
5. Edmond
6. Mason on and off
7. Ludwig Norweigner
This is fabulous Rory. I know that SSB bought the shat-o when she was 29.
Should we all update this as we go along... as with the glossary?!

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. (Gregory Mason Clark) Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Wierdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy etc.)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the upadte Mojo :giggle:(y)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
A ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚ for you at The Lucky Duck! ๐Ÿฅฐ

This is fabulous Rory. I know that SSB bought the shat-o when she was 29.
Should we all update this as we go along... as with the glossary?!

2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Buys Chateau during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Wierdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
10. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)
This can be updated by anyone

possibilityโ€™s

New thread names #12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซtattle glossary ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Mini Apron - Isabel
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze

Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)

โ€œBuyMeACoffeeโ€ - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

Flat 34B - bolt hole SJ

PSDFHB - princess shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

10. BJJ (any port in a storm,eh Stephanie?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just to give a bit of perspective about SJ being an opera singer. She completed an opera degree however never sang professionally, as far as I can tell. Her level of singing is on average with someone who has had the same amount of training. To actually have a chance of having a career she would have needed to spend several more years in serious study, either in a young artist program, the fach system in Germany and Austria, or with a private teacher.

Reactions: 18
Jardine! His name was James Jardine and he ended up with SJ's cousin, i think.
He did end up with the cousin, Gillian, according to his facebook they moved to Amsterdam together in 2018. But that's the same Gillian where the flower girl stayed back in England later on, so that relationship probably did not last...

Reactions: 10
Just to give a bit of perspective about SJ being an opera singer. She completed an opera degree however never sang professionally, as far as I can tell. Her level of singing is on average with someone who has had the same amount of training. To actually have a chance of having a career she would have needed to spend several more years in serious study, either in a young artist program, the fach system in Germany and Austria, or with a private teacher.
I wonder what your opinion about Cat's singing is? We heard SJ, Cat and Pilip singing together before Christmas.

Reactions: 8
In Curtisโ€™ interview she said that to have any measure of success as an opera singer (or artist) she would have had to put great effort and work. Even she knows she is not cut out for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.