The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett, just wondering now it’s winter in France and looks very cold at LL, have all the hot glued doo-dads popped of the walls of the Wedgwood room?
It's not that cold from what I heard, but rather damp. I'm not in the position to go check myself at the moment, but will ask around. Would not surprise me if some did drop of the wall indeed....

Reactions: 21
Once again, I believe the Fleuries are paying for their own kitchen - not using patron money for this project.
Yes I believe they are and if they're using the money from YouTube, they've earned that with all of the hard work they put into their weekly VLOG.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With all the chat about dildo's and vibrators in our previous thread, (106) I wonder if the Fleuries are among us reading here too?
If so - hello Fleuries! ;)

Kirsten and Joerg - that's one couple that irritates the bejesus out of me. Can't stand them or their vlogs. Not far behind is the Nicholas Fairford..
All bland, banal and boring.
Happy Monday!:)
Oh I love them . When Kirsten and joerg travel they actually walk about where real people are . They might like quality but it’s not over the top ostentatious. They don’t Twitter and laugh raucously and they do a bit of everything .
nicholas is ok in small amounts so his shirt videos work just fine . His range of bespoke items is well out of my price range but hey he’s giving back something for the money as opposed to ….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It has to be an insider, either Natti, MUMMi, or even Snort. She has no problem dishing out attitude. And you're right, she's probably on the payroll.
I don't know why but I always get a Fanny vibe from her. The snidey vehement comments are all in Fanny's arsenal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It has crossed my mind that maybe upon official inspection, the farmhouse has been declared suitable for demolition. Don't forget, in addition to the crumbling walls and exterior, and the moisture dripping off the hallway walls, there is also the woodworm issue that was discovered in the Nativity Crib that Selmar discovered,, and then further woodworm discovered in the attic which I think Ian treated what he could find. Then the woodworm found by Ian in the big wooden beam downstairs which he also treated, well, one has to imagine that there could probably be woodworm in yet parts unseen... maybe even EVERYWHERE. It's possible in my mind, based on the moisture and woodworm situations, that it would be a waste of money to invest in the structure of the building itself. I have heard that there are still roofing issues in parts of the attic as well. It's possible that any investment in the structure has been advised against upon inspection. Just my thoughts. If so, it would explain why Fanny only invests in gaudy bauble decorations, clothing, furniture and expensive vintage jewerlry, and temporary living situation fixes for both herself and any other inhabitants living quarters.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Latest Escape to Rural France Patreon video. Annalise looks happy and it's upbeat, and for once she's not ill. Seems to be loving her new job. Kirsty is in the vid too.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched the statue found at Basmaignée. Very interesting indeed. They look medieval (late Middle Age) and still have some of their paint (statues, churches and cathedrals were all painted in very colorful way during the Middle Age).

Now they are supposed to declare their findings to the local prefecture and/or the local museums for archeology and local history purposes. Let's hope Gwen will know and do it. But I have my doubt... A shame as they could find out what it was.
We now know where Andrew went, buried next the stable, close to Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not that cold from what I heard, but rather damp. I'm not in the position to go check myself at the moment, but will ask around. Would not surprise me if some did drop of the wall indeed....
;)

+ forecast

Jarvis between Chateauroux (north of Indre) + Châtelus

:love:
NB Infoclimat provides data for France Météo (official body)

Reactions: 5
oh looks interesting! :O
The most interesting part is when he films out of the bathroom of the room they are staying, revealing once again the state of the woodwork of SJ's windows. There's really nothing that is not broken, rotten or in some form of decay at her HMN. And she thinks she can decorate it away.... This is one of the rooms she's using for her b&b too, just appaling.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh joy!

(just in case some of us horrible 15 tartellettes have LalalalaLande withdrawal sypmtoms :LOL:)
ENJOY!
How come a filmmaker doesn't know what a fluffer is?
@07:25 Woodpecker says to Stefanny "You're a bad fluffer."
I'm dead 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.