The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Stefanny had actually told how much she pays for Nutty, I think we would have called her out for revealing sensitive information about her employee. This isn't a forum of people who let details like that slide very easily.
She actually told what she pays Dan....

Reactions: 2
FRK does not wish Sarah Mack well...😶

View attachment 997509
So our flowerkiller is playing the victim again...she surely can use a mirror..to look herself in the eye..and see what she is actually doing..i guess Sarah has left the sinking vessel...but maybe Marie never payed her..

Yeah, just look at him. Those perfectly defined muscles, his toned skin, his ripped body, not an inch of imperfection to be seen. Imagine him standing under a waterfall during the hottest day of the century, his muscles even more bigger and defined… and then he looks at you, you can’t but need to see in his piercing eyes and then.. he… and you.. he does…

he.., he… ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyygoooood

View attachment 997583
Sister ..you really need a shag...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There has been a lot of discussion about SJ disappearing after dinners, parties, functions showing up late etc. Even though she appears to be an extrovert her behaviour points more to being an introvert very much like a lot of performers. They sparkle on screen but once the camera is off they retreat. She may seek alone time as she was an only child. I am one as well & as much as I like having people around I am really happy when they leave!
Her house in Suffolk looks nice. Does anyone remember her going there? I wonder who looks after it?
Cara swims all year long but that photo was beyond and unnecessary!

Reactions: 24
Yesterday's Cadeau left me very sad, I could relate to the stories, having lost one parent in similar circumstances, but why write to Stephanie about it? Did they not find confort in real life? I feel sorry for them. And why is Stephanie exploiting these personal tragedies to appear as a new mother Theresa? And am I over sensitive, or was PJ even louder than usual from behind the tripod?
Reading this confirms my choice to forego watching this train wreck.

Reactions: 12
After years of grifting, begging, and hinting for more, MPK showcases his Spode collection!
I'm tempted to send him a bourdalou gravy boat too since it appears he doesn't have one.

View attachment 997802
It’s great how he placed the chamber pot on the table! 😆 My grandmother (who grew up in a large house and used chamber pots in her youth due to necessity) would have had a heart attack!! She’d probably never eat at that table again! 😆 The equivalent of placing a toilet bowl on the dining room table.

38991582-C87B-4109-8F39-E524E5936235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s great how he placed the chamber pot on the table! 😆 My grandmother (who grew up in a large house and used chamber pots in her youth due to necessity) would have had a heart attack!! She’d probably never eat at that table again! 😆 The equivalent of placing a toilet bowl on the dining room table.

View attachment 997964
Many threads ago we had a discussion of chamber pots and bordalou. My mother had discovered what she thought was a soup terrine as it had a lid & much to her embarrassment realized it was in fact a chamber pot. Thank god she did not put it into service!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember hearing it on a vlog ... I can't recall which one , it's one where SJ talks about what revenue streams pay for what. I don't think I imagined it.
I'm rather sure you did imagine it. Sj is never that specific about her business and would not mention that in a vlog.

Have they actually started renovating these because I thought this was still a long into the future goal?
they need a huge amount of money to make those barns into gites..when they are getting it for free..it will work..if they need a bank...it will take years to make a profit...and they also need a swimmingpool...i know i keep saying this..but its needed if you want to be succesfull with renting out gites..

There has been a lot of discussion about SJ disappearing after dinners, parties, functions showing up late etc. Even though she appears to be an extrovert her behaviour points more to being an introvert very much like a lot of performers. They sparkle on screen but once the camera is off they retreat. She may seek alone time as she was an only child. I am one as well & as much as I like having people around I am really happy when they leave!
Her house in Suffolk looks nice. Does anyone remember her going there? I wonder who looks after it?
Cara swims all year long but that photo was beyond and unnecessary!
I've been thinking the same about the introvert thing. She once made a passing comment about introverts , implying she was also one. As an introvert myself, I had hard time believing it due to her on camera presence and the amount of filming she does. But I guess you're right, there are entertainers who say they are introverted so it does happen. But yes, one would definitely disappear from dinner parties and constant interactions.

Reactions: 15
Karynn Lynn
8 hours ago
I love Phillip's voice behind the camera. Maybe it's his accent but I find it very soothing. Hoping to see more of Phillip in 2022!!

smolpuppyo'love
4 hours ago (edited)
Me too 😊, I think it was a particularly pointed comment about the noises he made behind the camera and since then, he's been a lot more quiet. Such a shame that thoughtless unkind comments can affect his behaviour and the rest of us miss out on his incredibly clever wit!🙁 I didn't reply to the original comment as I was trying to behave myself and ignore it and not give it the attention. I propose we all petition to "bring back Philip- snorts and all!"😀🤣
Oh…Phillip…you’re so transparen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.