The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't think it's Snorts, because of the recent misspelling of the BFF's name (NL: Maaike), and Caroline wrote Micah...It's a bluff too much for a hedgehog-sized brain.
Spellcheck might have changed it up before they realized or cared.

Reactions: 5
Sarah either discovered the true FRK and couldn't take it or she wasn't getting paid.
I have a feeling that when FRK first introduced Sarah, just before they started the (un!)-success stories, she said she was going to do it free of charge so maybe Marie continued not paying her even when she moved to Haworth; it wouldn't surprise me!

Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.
Gosh, she's brave to post that photo. I honestly thought it was Maaike at first.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 997648
Somebody asked what happened with the performer.
Well, Cara is dipping her delicate parts into a pond, no news there.
I wonder if this woman is actually mentally complete

That was incredibly rude of her. They drove miles just to visit her and took loads of gifts with them. Some hostess!
But they promissed to cook and that was being recorded so she had to be there otherwise i bet she would close herself in her budoir and couldnt care less

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again, I believe the Fleuries are paying for their own kitchen - not using patron money for this project.
So what? They have more money left of their "own" money to spend on things because the use patreon money for restoring the longhouses with which they will earn heaps once they are finished. No, wrong, it's even more money to spend because they don't even pay taxes on it. It's still their château they bought without really able to afford it. Same as Steph

Reactions: 4
Oh I love them . When Kirsten and joerg travel they actually walk about where real people are . They might like quality but it’s not over the top ostentatious. They don’t Twitter and laugh raucously and they do a bit of everything .
nicholas is ok in small amounts so his shirt videos work just fine . His range of bespoke items is well out of my price range but hey he’s giving back something for the money as opposed to ….
And let's not forget, Joerg has still kept his real job

Reactions: 11
So what? They have more money left of their "own" money to spend on things because the use patreon money for restoring the longhouses
Have they actually started renovating these because I thought this was still a long into the future goal?

Reactions: 5
What on earth is this disturbed woman doing? Is she just having a pee? And if so, why would you post a pic?
Cara is Wailing Banshee on the Patreon credits. She’s out there. Probabably a partial polar bear challenge? I like the frozen hair challenge but that’s just me not wanting to see everyone’s junk.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That red riding hood cape and ear muffs really do make her look like a batty 90 year old, it's one of her worst outfits ever and those dreadful red trousers are like something from the 1970s!
I'm convinced that Stefanny stole the red trousers from Santa.
A very astute Tattler posted Molly Shannon playing, Sally O'Malley=SJ.
I am sorry that I am not crediting this Tattler properly. ♥
It is not the first time SJ has donned the red outfit.

1642529848373.png

1642531092792.png

SJ hot water.jpg
SJ garden chair.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have they actually started renovating these because I thought this was still a long into the future goal?
They had an architect coming and making plans which need to be approved . But as much as I understood they will start with the next step as soon the bank approves a loan.

Reactions: 6
After years of grifting, begging, and hinting for more, MPK showcases his Spode collection!
I'm tempted to send him a bourdalou gravy boat too since it appears he doesn't have one.

272015306_332275188750766_902547080293373011_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So Percy has to babysit a total stranger and his nostril.
...the...capo’s...call in...to the ... don...took longer than expected...😂...the...big earner...was...boosting more than the allotted piece...so...the underboss...was...called on the carpet...bag man shakedown...in process...🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don't think it's Snorts, because of the recent misspelling of the BFF's name (NL: Maaike), and Caroline wrote Micah...It's a bluff too much for a hedgehog-sized brain.
Unless that's how she explains the pronunciation so he thought he was being sly to spell it that way...

Reactions: 4
Wow, the disappointment in Steph's voice that he's arriving early...'oh but but we were going to film getting your room ready' Just proving that everything is viewed as "content" and real friendships and experiences can never be truly enjoyed. Literally everyone is filming each other for their own vlogs...it's a mad world...
i have the feeling among all the chateauvloggers there is no real friendship..they only use eachother...for their own profit..sad really..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.