Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pyke

VIP Member
So after watching tonights cadeaux we learn that BJJ had playmobil advent calendar as sent to Antoine, yet told us he had only brochures when playing with Davey stuff months ago. I wish he would shut up, no one is interested in his opinion and fiction, he just makes stuff up to try and include himself in any / all conversations as he has nothing to add of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Gossip is Gossip...but discussing money is just uncouth (in my humble opinion). Even digging in her cousin's past business dealings was a little creepy. If you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Besides, I'm sure she pays her employees a decent salary.
I know, talking about money is so uncouth.

Granola Chic

Monday at 8:01 PM
It seems most of the patrons are older women on fixed incomes. Steph taking money from these poor women to buy wallpaper and trees for the garden is upsetting to me. Furthermore, even with inflation, the ever-rising stock market and the bounty of job opportunities have left the average investor quite flush with cash. People are spending and buying cars faster than they can produce them. Hell, my car is worth more now, than when I bought it 2 years ago.
I believe it will be the dishonesty and fakery that will bring down SJ and others like her. I think she knows it too; that's why all the comments are deleted out of her social media accounts and under her videos.

Granola Chic

Thursday at 11:58 PM
Quote from BBC:
"However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old. " (Stanton, 2022).

Why didn't the author mention her 25-year-old boyfriend? Wonder if Philip is feeling left out?

I also think she knew how much it was to keep up, but when her father died, the wild spending sprees dried up.
Her mother had ahold of the checkbook after his death so she finally had to make her own way.
Old IJ was not handing out money for anything...not even a new mower for herself.
Can you imagine having people "give" you a mower? Dear Mummy clearly has the means to buy herself anything.

Granola Chic

Jan 10, 2022
An interesting idea SJ is hoarding money. She might be, but in my experiences (an accountant as a first career) the more disorganized a person was in real life, it was mirrored in their bank accounts. I'm guessing her money is as messy as her home.
The accounts are probably half-heartedly watched over without budgeting for each project. I'm guessing even the household account is a bottomless pit of cash (groceries and such) no one keeps an eye on.

I don't think she will ever sell. The place reminds her too much of her youth and her father. Besides, on the cash she has now, even with the sale of the residence, she would never afford Italy. Maybe rent for a month or two, but that would be it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

JuiceyLoo

Does anyone know what happens when you “check in” at LaLande? Is there someone to greet you or do you just drive up and honk? If that doesn’t work, do you get out of the car and wander around trying to find someone? Are guests given a tour? Are they allowed in the kitchen? Are certain areas off limits? What the hell do you do all day - walk through the forest? Are you fed anything but dinner? What do you do for breakfast and lunch - collect berries? Eat stale chocolates left in the room?
Well, if you’re lucky, according to what Clara told us, there may be a lovely used vibrator in your room to entertain yourself with. Breath on it first, though, too warm it up a bit. A cold vibrating peen is worse than any metal stethoscope.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Espe

VIP Member
me too, me too ... my son is also PJ's age and I would been down there to have a good long chat with him and her .... not to mention that this is all out there in the public, so their relationship is forever on the internet for the rest of his life ..
I agree and I also think IJ will be fuming about SJ's relationship with PJ. IJ seems to be someone who is a social climber. The oddity of dumping her teenage daughter outside the local "posh" school, wearing a ball gown, in order for her to gatecrash a private school (that she did not attend) ball, is incredible. The only possible reason for doing that would be for SJ to meet people who were wealthier or from a higher class than the Jarvises. It didn't work, and in her middle age, SJ has ended up with an annoying; inexperienced; uninformed, boy, young enough to be her son and not nearly as well off as she is. He is also a social climber. It must be horrific for someone like Isabelle. From what Clara and Gerry have said about Derek, he seems to have been a well-intentioned, fairly modest person, albeit with odd ideas about the content of his art. I wonder whether the accident he once had, affected him (and his art) in a strange way, the Gerry interview seemed to suggest that. Derek possibly realised how IJ's mothering might be detrimental to SJ and how little time they had both spent with her and he tried to make up for this by showering her with money and material gifts. They both, in different ways, clearly harmed her. Gerry came across as a decent, sensitive person and is much more tolerable when not making daft jokes all the time. I still think he's probably DJ's son but maybe he, himself, was never told this. As he's so sympathetic to SJ, he is also enabling her self-destructive behaviour. She really lacks someone who is brave enough to challenge her and get her to face the truth and seek some help. PJ is not that person.

• Heart

ggyahoo

Bit rich for SJ to bitch about Natti being working-class when she fawns over Michael and the Trotters!

• Haha

Perplexed bee

Yesterday's Cadeau left me very sad, I could relate to the stories, having lost one parent in similar circumstances, but why write to Stephanie about it? Did they not find confort in real life? I feel sorry for them. And why is Stephanie exploiting these personal tragedies to appear as a new mother Theresa? And am I over sensitive, or was PJ even louder than usual from behind the tripod?

• Heart
  • Sad

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.
View attachment 993586

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

View attachment 993654

View attachment 993611 View attachment 993612
Blech! She's too clingy and obsessed. This can't end well.

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I think Natti gets around €1200 per month as income. What's taxed I have no idea.
What is that €1200 per month for Nutty based on?
Minimum wage in France is currently €1,603.12 but I don't think Nutty gets paid for full time. She gets free room and board so instead of that being extra on top of salary (like it should be), I think the Charlatan deducts that from Nutty's wages. I wonder if Nutty realises that she is supposed to pay taxes on that perk. The whole pseudo employment at the shitoo is one thing that will probably bite the Charlatan in the ass at some point.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Freesia54 Title thread winner:m:m:m:m:m:m

@MojoDublin
VIP Member

Friday at 6:40 PM
Freesia54 said:
IJ... my legs are more beautiful...SJ ah yes but mine can open further
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Freesia54

IJ... my legs are more beautiful...SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Kaboom 💥
😈
Reactions:Petit Sange, Krypsback kiss, Freesia54 and 27 others

Most liked previous thread

@Marquis de Potpourri
Thursday at 4:26 AM
The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

cd271.png

Reactions:You, Wluiki, Eduardo35 and 59 others

@OhIDontKnow...

Yesterday at 9:42 AM
8EB139F7-945D-423B-8B89-AF794B15252F.jpeg

Here’s the negative comment for posterity.

Reactions:MarquisOfNadaillac, Dublindevil, Dmt and 55 others

@Balmoral

Thursday at 6:16 PM
Well, the patron video may indicate ONE of Nic's grievances with old Steph. Despite her knowing, weeks, perhaps months in advance when substanial part owner, friend and chateau enabler would be arriving, his apartment is left to the very last minute to remove ALL of the chateau junk that had been dumped there.

In fact, the mirror was not moved until after everyone arrived and we can see all the dirt left on the floor and probably elsewhere. Could she not have had this done, a week prior with Marie Poppins (who is quaking in fear that some fools will soon be sending another 12 piece cutlery set to add to her polishing chores ) giving the whole apartment a thorough clean. What a welcome!

To pack up, drive and arrive with partner, son, your 2 pets and find a ruddy great mirror blocking your view which required, the next day, all the furniture moved to get it out. Indicates Fanny's affection for the Larkin brood - i think that is rather shabby treatment. She KNEW when they were arriving !! grrrrr.

Reactions:SunBear, frenchessence, Camembert and 54 others

@Albee
Thursday at 5:14 AM

Once again SJ is lying to us! There are no Quarantine requirements. She is fully vaccinated so traveling into the Uk has no quarantine requirement. There is also no requirement to quarantine when she gets to South Africa. SJ is once again having a holiday trying to cover it up as a quarantine requirement. She could of flown from France to South Africa with no quarantine. Shame on you SJ lying outright like that. We have google we can that what you are saying is true.

Reactions:You, Eduardo35, lolander and 53 others

@Marty McFly 9
VIP Member
Friday at 3:49 PM

Good morning from the north!

20220114_084721.jpg

Reactions:
You, Parrfect Porcelane, StephaniesSupportConsort and 49 others

Hello ....eh hello ..I know I was away

what have we here @Maple fairy is our new VIP ....
title thread should have been yours to nominate ...!!!!!!!!!!! (26 pages behind apologies)

thread 108 is yours as is the tradition ...cannot wait :devilish::m:m:m:m:m

Last edited:
  • Heart

Perplexed bee

The day will come where she or whoever comes after her has to sell the place and the first thing the new owners will do is get rid off the “quirky” interior like the downstairs loo, the expensive wallpaper or the wedgewood things stuck to the wall. All the energy and money they’re spending now is completely worthless to anyone else and will go up in smoke the second she leaves the place. It’s such an unsustainable approach considering that she wants to save the chateau.
Some of these sloppy projects were probably made just to have a slot on chateau DIY: marketing, nothing else.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happens when you “check in” at LaLande? Is there someone to greet you or do you just drive up and honk? If that doesn’t work, do you get out of the car and wander around trying to find someone? Are guests given a tour? Are they allowed in the kitchen? Are certain areas off limits? What the hell do you do all day - walk through the forest? Are you fed anything but dinner? What do you do for breakfast and lunch - collect berries? Eat stale chocolates left in the room?
there have been comments on yelp? or another rating Portal a few years ago, where BnB guests said that they were actually left standing stupid around. No greeting by Steffi and they had to make their beds on their own.

• Wow
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Bless them for trying to rescue the poor doggie.
Agreed! My mum, who is a retired nurse, got a call many years ago that an elderly lady passed on and had a dog- a 7-year-old Cocker Spaniel Poodle mix- would she be interested in fostering the dog for a bit, as the family was going to send the dog to a shelter? My mum, of course, "What a terrible thing for that little guy who has just lost his owner- I'll come get him right away, and perhaps we'll find him a loving home!" That little joker won the lottery that day, and became my mum's favorite child for another 11 years, as she and my step-father became attached immediately. When I adopted our Luna, the psycho Chiweenie, who came from a hoarding situation (over 120 dogs were intook), the people at the shelter remarked, "Oh- that one. She's been here over 2 weeks, and is probably going to be put down- she's considered "un-adoptable", as she is frightened of everything and everyone, can't walk and showed aggression to the people who were trying to rescue her..." "I'll take her." "Um, but this is going to be a challenge..." "Bring it- she deserves to live." Luna came home to us a hot mess- covered in urine (even after they gave her a bath- she had years worth in her fur), covered in fleas, kennel cough, zero training (oh fun times), not able to walk, was scared of everything and everyone, was petrified of the dock and our other dog was POed, and ignored her. It took a good 6 months, but our other dog (who is also a rescue, but was an angel to raise- he was our little prince) finally accepted her, and she finally started to transform. Now (almost 5 years later), Luna is the most ridiculously adorable (and funny) little dog ever. She is fearless (I have to yell at her constantly to stay off the seawall- she is a terrible swimmer!), shows empathy, LOVES her Mumma and Daddy, and brother, and lets us know what she needs. (She is a little arsehole, and does try to pick fights with the larger dogs in the neighborhood.) Ironically, her vet is shocked that she was even a candidate for being euthanized, as she is so full of life and animated with her little tail always wagging. Anyone who rescues a dog who no one wants is truly a wonderful person. So props to them for trying to give the woggie the very best life!

• Heart

ggyahoo

These forum spats often arise because of the international cohort of posters. Different cultures can be more or less direct in their interactions. There are many non-native English writers on here and much can be lost in translation. And even with native fluency it can be difficult to convey subtle inferences or meanings. Emojis can help, e.g. the winking one, but I never know what half of them mean and am afraid to use the wrong one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trollda

Me and my Amazon links, always intended to support information imparted here, would like to emphasize this point. This forum has a point, which is to do the investigative reporting no other institution is doing on Jarvis. Unfounded gossip is a bore, frankly and loses audience.
Gossip is widely researched in academia and has a moral authority function.
Here's a link. Enjoy.

I appreciate ALL the tartlets, the investigative reporters, and speculators alike. I enjoy the blend of facts, speculation and mostly HUMOR! Thank You all for both the Facts AND the LAUGHS (and the life and the love) lol

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
I can't help but feeling sorry for Nutty. That poor girl still believes the love bombing of her narc is actually about her, still thinks that her time in the entourage can be labelled as "fun". If only she would know how the Snorting Squirrel CamelToe and his Charlataine talk about her in private. My eyes and ears report quotes like " she will never transcend working class habits" and "such a shame she's so unstable emotionally".
Wooooow. This coming from SJ & Snorts. This is a new low especially since SJ and Snorts both show how low classed they are themself.

As for making comments on the mental/emotional health of a colleague/friend/cohabitant... just wow.

When I first heard about that quote, I was kind of stunned by the old fashioned ness of it all, but I really think she meant working to be the working class habit that she despises, to work for money that is, despicable and pathetic. From what I know the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is from very common descent, but I'm sure he would like to fill us all in on his ancestors' art treasures and how they defined his class and eloquence.
Snorts literally showed his great grandfathers mining tournamenet cup a few weeks ago he IS low working class people, grifter and has no money on his name which he worked hard for.

Edit:i'm truely shocked!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
sorry to say but from every 10 vlogs i see her..8 times she has lost her voice or seems to be sick...i surely dont think that house is good for ones health..
She has Asthma, so she will find it hard until the house is finished. I think it's mostly insulated now, but renovating makes a lot of dust.
She will probably be sick for a while now because she has started working at the school. When I started working at school I was sick on and off for the first 6mths. You get every little thing from the children, then all of a sudden you get strong immunity and are ok again. We even have extra sick leave written into our employment agreement for the first year as this is so common, and unused sick leave carries over too. Which is really good when you do get sick. I think I have about 40 sick days available at the moment.