Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
Please stop this nonsense. First Nutty gets 1200 and now a number is put on Dan. Sj keeps these things secret for a reason, however frustrating that may be. Saying "I'm sure I've read it somewhere" just doesn't cut it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
After years of grifting, begging, and hinting for more, MPK showcases his Spode collection!
I'm tempted to send him a bourdalou gravy boat too since it appears he doesn't have one.

272015306_332275188750766_902547080293373011_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
BTW The Fleuries are killing it and their recap is going viral. 16K new subs already and 4000views/hour.

Subscription growth from Socialblade.com:
View attachment 995166
i can understand this..this was the reason i wanted to see how new chateauxowners coped with all the work..and the life around it...they show what most people want to see..they still stay grifters which i hate...but they do it clever...not that madhouse Fanny Flash is creating...she is going high..but i think the fall will come..not right away...but if people see a different vlog..i guess a lott of her patreons will jump over..asking themsleves why on earth they support that lunatic hysterical, and in essence in no means poor, woman..

• Heart
  • Wow

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
In today's Bordeaux Life vlog, Edd mentioned that several people have been asking him and Anna to start a "Buy me a Coffee" (I haven't seen anyone commenting as such - unless they're Patreon comments.) I was a little bummed out as I have alwys liked them and never felt they were beggars. I feel it's a bit tacky to have Patreons and also ask folks to buy them coffee. They stand to inherit La Gorce and are working on a nice home in Bordeaux which I'm sure will generate a large chunk of Euros if they decide to sell; they sure as hell don't need anyone buying them coffee. :-(
Yeah you shouldn't need buy me a coffee if you have patreon too. And you are right they will get $$ from sale of this project (If they sell) and are in line for La Gorce.
When covid is over/under control and all these chateaus get their customers back for weddings, conferences, workshops and holidays etc They are not going to want to give up their Patreon accounts, but there shouldn't be any need for them. It will be interesting to see who tries to keep them and who gives them up.

• Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Just thought about the consequences IF Natti and Amaury should ever break up.

with Amaury leaving, she would loose a skilled handyman, who doesn’t shy away from work.

should Natti leave, Steffi would loose … she would loose her … what did Natti actually do?
Natty organized the immoral amount of gifts that are sent to someone who not only does not need them- but should be imploring her patrons to STOP SENDING

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Yes, her main place of residence is in Framlingham, close to the brother from another mother indeed, a rather small house as far as I know...

17126941_332205957182333_6187192890045759488_n.jpg

Framlingham
MARCH 17, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Home in Suffolk! But my Turkish bathrobe and pomegranate tea are reminding me of Istanbul

16122708_743843349100892_938603319436247040_n(1).jpg

Framlingham
JANUARY 15, 2017
stephanieejarvis
Ahhh, England. My sleepy childhood village is the perfect place to recover from Christmas festivities.

87349819_159807588813823_1123813180768725227_n(1).jpg

Southbroom, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
FEBRUARY 27, 2020
stephanieejarvis

• Wow
  • Heart
Sounds like a cult.

Not really.

Yes, I remember someone posting this one awhile back and I watched it. I just hope she and Dan are doing alright together. I've had the most awful feeling lately when I watch his vlogs, like that maybe he's now staying at the pretend chateau and only going back home to fiddle around in his man cave and pickup/drop off the boys when he has them....I hope I'm wrong...

• Wow

halifax

He is a bit, but I finally watched the American vlogger that Dan idolizes ( https://www.youtube.com/c/Caseyneistatofficial/videos ) and it makes a lot of sense now at least to me. That vlogger has been at it for years and from the videos I watched, has been cocky for years as well. He's not exactly offensive but has done some stupid things on camera, has vlogs about luxury air travel, stupid stunts, etc. , not exactly the same as what Dan is doing but it seems to be rubbing off onto Dan.

It would be nice to see Dan back at his house finishing projects in the main living area and not at Lalande or in his mancave, but I guess that since he vlogs everyday that he just needs content wherever he gets it.
dan is still employed at the chateau and since there isnt a whole lot of work in the garden being done in the middle of winter, these projects are keeping him busy not to mention being paid. all these projects are things that should have been done but havent, and unless bjj intends to do them on his return, its good that dan is there to pick up the slack.

Tatum72

Oh joy!

(just in case some of us horrible 15 tartellettes have LalalalaLande withdrawal sypmtoms :LOL:)
ENJOY!
Wow, the disappointment in Steph's voice that he's arriving early...'oh but but we were going to film getting your room ready' Just proving that everything is viewed as "content" and real friendships and experiences can never be truly enjoyed. Literally everyone is filming each other for their own vlogs...it's a mad world...

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett, just wondering now it’s winter in France and looks very cold at LL, have all the hot glued doo-dads popped of the walls of the Wedgwood room?

• Haha

Geordieboy71

I did see the interview with Nic's wife Marie, she is a bright and nice lady. It was weird to watch Stephanie around her though, at times she looked bored and wanted to hurry along, at other times she looked quite uncomfortable , but all the time she tried to smooth over this and smiled broadly. Nic is clearly important to Stephanie, she looked at him when she made sure everyone knew she was his best female friend (which obviously is not true, it is his wife I think!) it seems Nic is her rock, it would be interesting to know what he thinks is in it for him. He must care about her. Snorts is snorting very little in the background, one almost wants him to give a sign of life!
I watched some of her other "interviews" when nana was a patron. From my recollection those interviews were more of a chat and fanny asked supplementary questions and kept the conversation flowing. This interview was quick, factual and direct. I got the feeling that fanny may be intimidated by Marie.

• Heart
  • Haha

Beau Monde

VIP Member
There's still a huge difference between being an introvert and being openly and shamelessly rude. SJ is definitely the latter, as I so often have experienced personally.
I am definitely an introvert. But when I have a party, I stay up till the last guest leaves. Then again, I don't have parties every other night.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
As I said, so we're Clara's comments. The way she said it, but you only mention my comments.

No, I was referring to levels of status.
So you do heiracy but not hierarchy?
This thread prided itself on being focussed and able to question what was being presented from Lalalande. We were able to evidence what we were able to discover, with a liberal sprinkling of wit and humour. If there was speculation, it was made very clear - often this led to someone uncovering something of interest . Unfortunately now, the threads are full of wild speculation under the guise of "I think I read it" and general chitchat for the most part. It's becoming more and more like the CD comments mush that we were all so desperate to escape.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad