Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
As well as Dan, I bet Ian; Nick "Tree"; the two volunteers, and Matt if he's there, are really getting on with various jobs and must be celebrating the fact that SJ and Snorts are not there sticking a phone in their face several times a day; laughing hysterically and making uninformed comments while they are trying to get work done. They may well achieve more in these few weeks than anything they've managed to do over several years! I hope they've cracked open a bottle of champagne to celebrate. The only drawback is, that when SJ returns, she'll make a list of all the jobs that have been done at this time so she can use it in her patron update!
There's quite a bit of that lovely red Italian wine left over from her relatively quiet Christmas celebrations (still too many, but considering to what she had planned...), boys, why don't you have a go, I'm sure milady would understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Trollda

IF I was extremely wealthy, and had nothing but time on my hands, I would be sending Fanny "gifts" every day. There would be deliveries of ugly brown recliner chairs, parcels of brown clothing, much like seen on Maria at the convent in The Sound of Music, etc, and all with the full value clearly marked and claimed. Fanny would end her Gifting channel in no time, if only I had nothing better to do. lol

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Yes I am this far behind

But this should be Stephanoligy
Epitaff for the last 2 years

Tick Tock 💣😈

@OhIDontKnow... ...
Saturday at 10:25 PM
Add bookmark
MadameChat said:
I thought I saw a thumbnail with Amoire but then I couldn’t find the vlog, but I did find a very interesting singles party that was held at Shackteau, Fanny seemed much more “normal” and mummy too way back then
I don’t know why I went down this wormhole last night but on Instagram she has several videos from when she first starting doing Instagram- circa 2017. Isabel and Percy were there and she was doing a ton of cooking for workshops. She was traveling like four or five times a month. Totally different personality. She actually seemed to work. She was tooling around in her shitty cars and seeing friends. She definitely has always traveled. There was a really shabby chic vibe going on. Like hey we own this big house but we don’t really have much money, etc etc. Potts was around more.

The money has gone to her head. Completely. It’s obvious she has had some kind of baseline income, probably from an annuity or something, but it obviously wasn’t enough to fund anything past her travel and little shopping exploits. She was in Amsterdam a lot.

She has built a little persona for her YouTube channel, and it’s not the real her. Her current boy thing isn’t the real her either. Potts is the real her. I also think though that a big part of Potts appeal is that he photographed her constantly. Other than Sir Snortsalot, she doesn’t have anyone to do that for her. Or she didn’t, until Dan. I think Snorts ought to be very wary of old Dan. Dan could replace him in a skinny minute. Not in the bedroom, but definitely behind the camera. She’d be smart to do that and get someone else for the bedroom. Snorts is wrecking her roll. His influence on her wardrobe choices is so bad. Granny chic is in but he isn’t doing it the Gucci way, if you know what I mean.

She has to keep the renovation stuff going because that is what her YouTube audience wants. She needs to leave it to Ian, Anne Marie, and Dan and rejuvenate her social life starting with jettisoning her boy thing. She’ll be back to cooking for workshops with an overgrown landscape soon enough if she doesn’t.
Heart Heart Report
LikeHeartHaha Reactions: You, Diesel, Ginginger and 36 others

lolander

VIP Member
i doubt that sj makes her boyfriend pay for much, she doesnt even seem to make him work that much. because of the income that patreon provides, no one is going to be in a hurry to give it up, and if there are fools out there willing to pay, why should anyone give it up. thats not what grifters do
Like I've said many times before Patreon doesn't work in chateauverse, the money goes straight into property which is a direct contribution to personal wealth. At least they should have the decency to tell beforehand where the money will be spent on and then patrons could make an informed decision if they want to contribute to their cause. The Fleuries are doing that, but SJ is not.

I was a patron of the Fleuries last year but didn't renew my patronship. The young family took a gamble putting all their savings into a new business and because of the Covid uncertainty I decided to donate a bit to their emergency funds if things would go belly up. Now they have a successful YT channel and B&B business, they'll be fine. I will continue to enjoy their videos and root for them because they have discipline, they work really hard, they’re passionate people, they know what they love and they work towards that, and they have talent to boot.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
Stephanie is sleeping at 9:00 p.m. & can't get up for the live chat???? She's either ill with covid or pregnant!
Covid, booze, covid, booze, snorts slipping her sleep aides to keep her down, Covid, booze...you get it rinse, wash repeat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Trengilly

VIP Member
Gossip is Gossip...but discussing money is just uncouth (in my humble opinion). Even digging in her cousin's past business dealings was a little creepy. If you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Besides, I'm sure she pays her employees a decent salary.
Come come now, we shouldn’t shy away from talking money. Naturally, discussions should be based on factual figures, but our Don Jarvis isn’t afraid to tell us how much she’s donating to charities in a roundabout way in exchange for presents sent to herself. I think it’s only right to question where Don Jarvis’s expenditure from Patreon goes, after all, it is now a charitable concern, maybe less so for the CD YouTube as she earned that. You see SJ seems to be highly motivated by money, ill-gotten or otherwise, I think it’s integral to question her at every turn. Refraining from doing so - then what’s the point in expressing any grievances with SJ’s behaviour - she’ll have got away with her misdemeanors?

I disagree with the discussing of money meaning you don’t have any. It’s a cultural barrier you’re alluding to and not one that I relate to. Free yourself from the shackles of middle class propriety - SJ has. From what I gather most people’s interest with Don Jarvis’s payroll is whether she’s following the French tax system & employment laws and less so how much each employee is receiving. Previously, it was stated how the Jarvis family abused the WorkAway scheme and it’s volunteers for a profit making business, alongside sexual misconduct. As you maybe aware, SJ is a master of pulling the wool over her superchat militia, but here we like to question. However, should you wish to turn a blind eye that is your prerogative.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I had never heard of, or seen, the Grey Gardens documentary (1975) until it was mentioned here on Tattle. I just watched it today on YouTube. I can definitely see the similarities between the two Edies and IJ / SJ. In both cases, a mother and daughter living on a large estate and letting it fall to ruin. Surrounded by “workers” who either aren’t really helping or aren’t making much progress. Abandoned by the strong men in their lives (in the documentary it was by divorce, and at LaLaLande it was by death). In both cases, overbearing mothers. Makes you wonder…if SJ’s father were alive, would he have allowed all of the YouTube and Patreon circus show to happen? If you haven’t seen the Grey Gardens documentary, I recommend it; kind of difficult to watch, but I read that the two Edies didn’t mind the film…they lived life on their own terms and didn’t care what anyone else thought.
I know for a fact that if Derek Jarvis was still alive, he would have put an end to much of her grifting instantly. This is the whole reason SJ is overcompensating her feelings about Daddy Dearest and his artwork in her vlogs, mentioning him each and every time as if he's still with her, because she knows he would despise what she's doing and would not be afraid to speak up. This way she can at least make it look like the Jarvis family (dead and alive) forms an united front, while in fact she's spitting on her fathers grave by selling her dignity the ways she does.

I doubt that man was able to get a word in edgewise while his wife and daughter were around him. I doubt they'd have listened to him anyway even if he were to protest against their grifting/begging... and considering he might have grifted his Alzheimer patients out of their money and belongings... do you really think he'd have a problem with what Fanny & Co. Is doing?

Fanny was able to learn the art of grifting from the masters themselves: her parents.
Hi and welcome, so glad you decided to join!
I really do think her father would have had a problem with Fanny & co and what they are doing. He was a rather formal man and would have hated her throwing herself into public life the way she does and the reputations she thus has build. Yes, it looks like he's been grifting himself too with the granny farming, but the fact that we still have not found any definite proof of it at least must mean most of his schemes were kept in the dark.

I think Natti gets around €1200 per month as income. What's taxed I have no idea.
And you know this how, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Isn't she contracting them? In that case, they are declared as self-employed and they pay their own healthcare/ pension etc.
I speculate that Stefanny tries to get away with a self-employment scheme with what I think are her de facto employees. Many have tried to evade their duties as an employer with pseudo independent contractors and many times French courts have said no. I'm waiting for an employment inspector to pay the shitoo a visit.

It can be difficult to be an independent contractor in France and not fall into employment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I've been thinking the same about the introvert thing. She once made a passing comment about introverts , implying she was also one. As an introvert myself, I had hard time believing it due to her on camera presence and the amount of filming she does. But I guess you're right, there are entertainers who say they are introverted so it does happen. But yes, one would definitely disappear from dinner parties and constant interactions.
There's still a huge difference between being an introvert and being openly and shamelessly rude. SJ is definitely the latter, as I so often have experienced personally.

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Wait until they figure out that mummeee also have an apartment in the south of France.....
Not to mention a house in England. So that's 3 properties for IJ and 2/3 for SJ. Yes... they really are hard up. Why not send them some money poor dears.

• Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Tattered and Silly, there is only 3 days to go and I think a few sponsors backed out, as they are now at
$9,198 of their $530,592 goal. Better luck next time, and I hope you get your escrow deposit back. SMH- you guys COULD have had it had you properly marketed it, and produced better content. But, le non, if this was any indication of how you jokers would have handled actually owning and hosting your purported events, well, the writing is on the wall- you've been a lazy lot, and even Fanny's good luck could not save you (you had the entire world at your hands and did not do anything to capitalise upon this). Better luck next time. It looks like Sillymar will be giving tango lessons from a camper van at this point, while Tattered may or may not keep hosting BNB's from her dank AF UK home.

• Haha
Thank you for sharing this.

Marie is like a unicorn to SJ! How can 2 women be so opposite? Marie is gracious, she wants to serve and influence those around her. How Nic has 2 such opposite women in his life is just strange to me!!
I was greatly impressed by Marie and her passion to make an impact on people and desire to influence policy-making.
You are right. It is staggering how different those two women are: a mother with something to live for and a woman who thinks plays life.

cd281.png

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I see Caroline is all up in Dan’s comments criticizing him for hiding. Can’t take the spotlight off of her or the die hards will come for you. Watch out Dan!
The devaluation and denigration of Dan has started, this happens to all in her close proximity. Things were fine when he kept her at arm's length. Dan has seen this but still thinks he'll be the exception to the rule, he won't. He thinks he needs her audience but everybody is frustrated with the slow progress and lack of restoration and are searching for somebody to blame. Since they can't blame SJ their fingers will point at everybody around her. He can't win.

• Sad

Gibson2

I'm sure I remember her saying on a vlog that when her asthma is bad it affects her voice. Nevertheless, it seems to be quite frequent. I know it's been said over and over we only see a small part of their day and perhaps they just want to keep it private. I just wish we'd see more of Dan getting things done in their house, not the Chateau and not the studio fed up with that.
The trouble is his house doesn't have the same footprint as a Chateau, therefore unless he is an instagrammer and starts publishing photos of candles artfully arranged on a footstool, then you'd be out of luck. He could turn into a Hincher, in which case he would get knocked on another thread for overuse of weird face filters, zoflora, grey, or generally being friends with someone.
Ltd time means he has started a project in the studio and he also works as does Annalise. He did mention that he has plans for the outside once weather improves.
So his life is what it is.
Personally don't mind it, but I don't watch all the time.
As for CLL footage, that's interesting. He does have a can do attitude, not that I agree with the way he does things all the time, but he is more watchable than the snorting prop she is attached to.
Talking of Château work. The Fleuries do get on with things and I am looking forward to their finished kitchen. Now if ever there was use for a digger somewhere, it would be in the crap hole of a kitchen at Lalande. The Tattlers would be lining up to have a go on that- after Dan of course.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Nutti IG post...
The relationship is new and she is already going down memory lane??? They do look like a middle aged married couple on vacation.

@life_wood_n_food
3 hours ago
Making some space on my phone for our holiday footage and found this little video. Couldn't stop laughing!🤣 Amaury took very seriously Stephanie's petition to look after me 😜😍 (The video was made when we started dating) At @chateaudelalande we use to join for movie night or to watch @stephanieejarvis vlog all together 😊 #funtimes #chateaulife #lovestory #movienight #chateaudiaries #dreamham #holidays
Chateau de la Lande

1642362753372.png

1642361957379.png
1642361988697.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
One of the Ian's was there when he was repairing the radiator a few days ago. He was in the pink bathroom.
In France I thought work slowed down in August, not January. Definitely not much happening at the shitoo.

I'm not trying to diminish the work which Dan has done because it was work which was needed, was long overdue and he's doing a good job.
However, this is regular upkeep & maintenance. These are the sorts of small projects & chores most owners would do on weekends/holidays around their main home or if they had a 2nd property (ex: hobby farm, cottage, chalet). Why do Nic & Potty, who actually own the shitoo, never do any work even minor chores, when they visit?

I've never seen Nic lift a finger, except to heard sheep while wearing a stupid chicken mask' The last time I saw Potty do any work was laying some floor boards when building out his apartment. Have Nic or Potty ever lifted a screwdriver, scraper or paint brush? I've seen Potty walk around and point out work that needs to be done (ex: red bathroom, weeds in the moat) just before he jumps in his car to leave Their laissez faire approach astounds me. Lazy gits with no pride of ownership.

Reading the guardian article

Wonder if fanny the french rule breaker actually got permission to cut down the trees 🌲 in her forest

Taken from article
"They wanted to clear some trees. French law says you have to plant three trees for each one you cut down, not necessarily on your property, but in the region." He pauses. "It was a big problem. In fact, the administration was angry with the Halls because they didn't follow the procedure. We had to calm everything."

Seems as she drained the other small lake in 2021 - I guess there’s more fines on the way 😈
Now we know why Fanny mentioned she is going to grow Christmas trees on the property. It's not her altruism and love of flora & fauna - it's because she has to.

• Haha
Just watched again, and love how mummy gives Dan a shout and says he's done a lot!! Dan is still mummy's favorite!! :)
i have the feeling all the Ians have hung their tools in the trees...the only one working there now is Dan..you still can do a lott of renovations inside...there is something going on with her workforce..How long its been since they actually did something there??

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
New Patreon videos

How interesting that both mother and daughter wear a similar dress
Just heard her say "Nic's MALE best friend. i wont allow her to say Nic's best friend, just his MALE best friend". There you have it: the way she looked whilst saying this, sums up exactly how she views their relationship. You are talking to his WIFE you moron!

• Heart
  • Sick

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.
It was such a lovely thing for Peter and Anna to do. To give a very old dog a peaceful, safe and loving end of life care is pretty special. They're good people in my book.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Gossip is Gossip...but discussing money is just uncouth (in my humble opinion). Even digging in her cousin's past business dealings was a little creepy. If you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Besides, I'm sure she pays her employees a decent salary.
T'was I that posted copies of publicly available accounts for the Aunt and Uncle's nursing home company (as chat here questioned how much a nursing home charged/made in profit) that company segway'd into Amury's company and his accounts are also public. I too recalled Dan's flyer with his daily rate for gardening as I pay 200 euro per day for mine however I haven't commented as that did not indicate that was what SJ was paying. We have spent most of the past year on here discussing money, how much SJ makes on Patreon, YouTube, BnB, Airbnb, how much gifts are worth, the tax due on them and the postage paid by fans, also how much she spends on 'renovations', staff, donates to charity, spends on travel and treats for herself. (Meals, wine etc). If you think it's uncouth to talk about money this may not be the correct forum for you.

• Heart
  • Haha