The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he started leaving on the weekends when she started boning PhiPhi. I think he was heartbroken because he thought he was getting somewhere with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started a sexual relationship, with her ending it. I think he left whenever he could because he couldn’t just flat leave. I’ll bet he wanted to leave. I also think he latched on to Tatty to throw it in her face. Not that it probably mattered, but I think that’s why he did it. I think his output for work declined along with his enthusiasm for her. He should have just left.
I recall Sillymar filmed visiting a chateau, owned by a single middle-aged woman, which needed restoration and she wanted him to work for her. I got vibes that she wanted him for more than work, so I’m sure Sillymar will head back to France to find another horny, lonely, old , silly female chateau owner in need of a white knight van.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lies go even further than that: she has not been quarantining for a week and was not even in London that long. She's just saying that to prevent us from having a justified round of pandemic outrage against her again. I'm sure all her new patrons are buying into her tit and eat it like it is salted butter. On the rise, still, but the fall awaits. She already has too much money on her hands, doesn't know how to spend it. With more to come, the missteps will become more and more fatal. No rest for the wicked, but not meant as a joke: the truly wicked always fall pretty hard.

She went out all right, she went all out, as they say. And wasn't in her apartment either, or maybe just that day.

Just the announcement of a filmed interview with Larkin’s wife Marie fills me with disgust. SJ is by far the most immoral woman I’ve ever met. By suggesting she and her channel have the approval of someone like Marie, she hopes to disguise her many shortcomings and appeal to the more sane part of her audience. Her use of other people for her own benefit just knows no boundaries or shame.
I've know some really immoral people, one the victim of mental and physical abuse as a child that is hard even for me to forget. That person is probably the craziest bad person I know, truly effed up and evil.
SJ is giving this person a run for her money. It's hard to fathom.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just watched Dan's daily vlog...he's found the key and it works...he's taken full credit for the BBC saying Madamemoi is 50 and is quite chuffed with himself...he fixes the hole in the kitchen ceiling (and didn't wear a face mask while sanding off the paint *cringe*). Well done Dan!
It popped up in my queue as well. He was incredibly proud of the BBC stating she was 50- LOL! His drone footage was incredibly damning- the parts of the old roof need some serious attention, as it did not appear to be in good nick (and there is lichen growing in abundance on it). I wonder if there are leaks that Fanny is just ignoring as well? He sets off the repair another leaking radiator- which, he explains he and Amaury have temporarily repaired most of them utilizing sealant- I did not recognize the tube, but suspect it is a marine-grade caulk (similar to 3M 5200) that is meant to be used below the waterline, as that is the only type of stuff that would even work. Why on earth did Fanny leave DJ's painting set atop a radiator?!? I do have to give him props for actually saving the piece of plasterboard he and Amaury had cut out, and he did make a decent repair- but yikes, has anyone sat down and talked to the boy about the importance of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and why wearing a a mask and respirator are important? Bless Dan's heart. I think he is trying to make a point that he can get a lot more little projects done when no one is there (ahem, Fanny) to drag him away at a minute's notice to tend to her latest folly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i know that quite a few arent too fond of Sadie and her vlogs, but she certainly takes good care of Queenie.

Reactions: 15
I've watched Sadie's blog so you don't have to.
She has toothache and is taking herbal meds until she can see the dentist.
No pony friend for Queenie until her mites are dead.
Lots of slo-mo footage of Queenie running to a piano concerto a la the end-of-life scene in Soylent Green.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It popped up in my queue as well. He was incredibly proud of the BBC stating she was 50- LOL! His drone footage was incredibly damning- the parts of the old roof need some serious attention, as it did not appear to be in good nick (and there is lichen growing in abundance on it). I wonder if there are leaks that Fanny is just ignoring as well? He sets off the repair another leaking radiator- which, he explains he and Amaury have temporarily repaired most of them utilizing sealant- I did not recognize the tube, but suspect it is a marine-grade caulk (similar to 3M 5200) that is meant to be used below the waterline, as that is the only type of stuff that would even work. Why on earth did Fanny leave DJ's painting set atop a radiator?!? I do have to give him props for actually saving the piece of plasterboard he and Amaury had cut out, and he did make a decent repair- but yikes, has anyone sat down and talked to the boy about the importance of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and why wearing a a mask and respirator are important? Bless Dan's heart. I think he is trying to make a point that he can get a lot more little projects done when no one is there (ahem, Fanny) to drag him away at a minute's notice to tend to her latest folly.
Since she only ever shows Narnia, we can only guess what condition the rest of the attic spaces are like. Her attitude seems to be 'ignorance is bliss'. The whole place is a wreck. Daddy's painting would be safer on a cold radiator than on the floor where it might get water damaged...hopefully the radiator was cold. I think other than ignoring proper maintenance on the digger, Dan's been doing a bang up job of fixing things and will probably accomplish quite a bit without Fanny interrupting all the time. He does need to be reminded though that he won't be around to see his kids grow up if he keeps on inhaling all the garbage he's not meant to. Dan--set a good example for your boys and mask up next time you're in the area of micro-particulates!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well!!!
I am not the only one getting those vibes!
And if SJ really does play both the outfield and the infield, then surely she won't care if Phyllis becomes....Phyllis!!!

I have some girlfriends who won't do any heavy "manly jobs" on their properties....leave it for their husbands.
As for me, who is married to a laundry folder....I have learned to do many things myself....pour concrete, clean out gutters, do all the hard scape in new lanscaping.....
Snorts wanting to become a woman explains his abhorrence for any physical, heavy work.
Not to offend any of us women on here.
He is/will be a "girly, girl".
And he won't have to stuff his pants anymore!
Win, win!
You may want to check out this YouTuber My Great Challenge...she sounds just like your type of gal 💪. She is currently building herself a closet in her bedroom all by herself!

Reactions: 7
You're so right. Well spotted. What a minx. It must have been unpacked, ironed, then placed loosely back in that box so SJ could put it on and prance about in it and look paaaaaaaaaarfect :rolleyes:
Hahaha like they do laundry… Remember the brico dress she bought then wore (without being washed) for days and days. And don’t get me started on the infamous yellow sweater…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well since Fanny isn't posting much I'll tell you about the dream I had. I watched Grey Gardens (1975) yesterday and I'm also watching Ted Lasso.

Anyway the dream. I was out walking along a river with Little Edie who was changing into Fanny and back as we walked, I was fascinated by the morphing. Then we were being chased by Mummy. We nearly got away by jumping into a barge on the river, only to then see Mummy send a flying monkey after us with Ted Lassos face. Luckily I woke up before Snorts arrived.

Think I need a break and to get off the computer
🤣 Nooo! Not Ted! Nate I could see as a flying monkey though. Such a good show! What a strange dream...funny how we interweave in what we see online. For me it's things I read before falling asleep...I have to be really careful. Now I just watch Salvage Hunters before bed..so far, so good.

• Haha
🤣 Nooo! Not Ted! Nate I could see as a flying monkey though. Such a good show! What a strange dream...funny how we interweave in what we see online. For me it's things I read before falling asleep...I have to be really careful. Now I just watch Salvage Hunters before bed..so far, so good.
I finally had a dream involving Lalande... nothing too exciting . I was hiding a porcelain saucer in a drawer (don't know why) and there suddenly was a pool , and Amaury was sunbathing shirtless 🤣🤣 and I was upset for some reason and dove into the pool. That was it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Since she only ever shows Narnia, we can only guess what condition the rest of the attic spaces are like. Her attitude seems to be 'ignorance is bliss'. The whole place is a wreck. Daddy's painting would be safer on a cold radiator than on the floor where it might get water damaged...hopefully the radiator was cold. I think other than ignoring proper maintenance on the digger, Dan's been doing a bang up job of fixing things and will probably accomplish quite a bit without Fanny interrupting all the time. He does need to be reminded though that he won't be around to see his kids grow up if he keeps on inhaling all the garbage he's not meant to. Dan--set a good example for your boys and mask up next time you're in the area of micro-particulates!
Agreed wholeheartedly! I did have to chuckle because Dan's vlog (which was probably filmed within the past few days) displayed the plastic garland and decorations are STILL in place above the stoves. Crikey, Fanny! I suspect some one will eventually take it down, and throw it in Narnia, covered in grease and muck, and we will see it reappear next year in its dusty, dirty glory as it gets re-affixed. With her caddywampus timeline (they filmed the Advent Calendar in the Fall last year, as she was not planning on spending Christmas in the Shitoo), she'll probably leave it up so she can start filming the 2022 Advent in June/July. It will be touted to B&B guests as, "Now you can experience the magic of Christmas at the Chateau with us! Aren't you the fortunate one?!?" Seems legit, as they were still opening Cadeaux gifts from Christmas 2020 last summer. SMH. Thank you, Dan, for inadvertently showing us the "dirt"- both literally and figuratively!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Suggested🧵 Ignorance is bliss when it comes to renovation & repairs
Suggested🧵 If it ain't pretty, it don't get done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed wholeheartedly! I did have to chuckle because Dan's vlog (which was probably filmed within the past few days) displayed the plastic garland and decorations are STILL in place above the stoves. Crikey, Fanny! I suspect some one will eventually take it down, and throw it in Narnia, covered in grease and muck, and we will see it reappear next year in its dusty, dirty glory as it gets re-affixed. With her caddywampus timeline (they filmed the Advent Calendar in the Fall last year, as she was not planning on spending Christmas in the Shitoo), she'll probably leave it up so she can start filming the 2022 Advent in June/July. It will be touted to B&B guests as, "Now you can experience the magic of Christmas at the Chateau with us! Aren't you the fortunate one?!?" Seems legit, as they were still opening Cadeaux gifts from Christmas 2020 last summer. SMH. Thank you, Dan, for inadvertently showing us the "dirt"- both literally and figuratively!
If Dan didn't vlog, we'd have no idea of the time frames considering how much time traveling Fanny does. She probably should just leave the holiday decor up year round. Can you imagine the upcharge she could tack on? Her mega fans would pay a ton to be included in the advent vlogs. Well any vlogs for that matter...that whole cult is truly a peculiar bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where's Curtis when you need him? #eyeluggage :LOL: ✌

View attachment 985544View attachment 985545

She looks like she hasn't slept in 12 days!
frankly I have no idea what that Curtis did to her face in that photo shoot but it does not look like her at all. It’s repulsive and honestly looks like he’s superimposed his face on her. They’re all sick

Soooo. I rarely if ever post here but here goes nothing. Does anyone else just loathe Steve? I don't know exactly what it is about him but he annoys me tono end. For one thing, he doesn't fit in, he's just that kinda leechy latcher on type of person that I can't stand. Also, he seems like another closeted guy which as a member of the community, I find troublesome. Another thing I've noticed, the old ladies are quite homophobic, they arent feeling Curtis and we all know its because he's out about being ' a gay' whereas they adore Philip because he's half assed pretending to be interested in Stephanie. Listen, unless you are a gay man, I have a hard time believing you'd be interested in her at all, because straight men can't stand that obsessive materialism and pretense. Gay men eat it up, the same reason we love Mariah Carey... IDK I just can't stand that chateau nonsense these days. I wonder if the reason they wait to pick the charity is because if they said 'this month we will be picking X charity' the said charity would say 'no thanks, its unethical to request gifts to contribute to us..."
@gurutard BRAVO 👏🏻 you’ve hit the nail right on the head my friend 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
there’s no way squirrels is straight. As for Curtis, he is what he is, which is fine, no pretense. And that fat slug Steve with his homely load of a wife ….. they both creep me out. So BRAVO for calling them all out

Good one 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wish I had a Dan the Gardener to sort out things at Chateau de Beau Monde. For example, there's fresh snow piling up outside and my shovel is saying, "witch, this snow ain't gonna clear itself." I used to have an Oscar the Gardener but he only shows up intermittently, like when he needs some extra ching. I guess the snow can wait till tomorrow, this wine won't drink itself either, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I imagine they flew to London so Gerry can meet them there and fly with them.
You’re probably correct. That little tartan frog of course has to fly with her and squirrels 🐿

Not for nothing but..... wtf does a grown ass man have to FLY with someone? Our daughter has been flying alone - trabs continental since she was 10? So.... ya....
I seriously cannot STAND THE SIGHT OF THAT TARTAN TOAD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wish I had a Dan the Gardener to sort out things at Chateau de Beau Monde. For example, there's fresh snow piling up outside and my shovel is saying, "witch, this snow ain't gonna clear itself." I used to have an Oscar the Gardener but he only shows up intermittently, like when he needs some extra ching. I guess the snow can wait till tomorrow, this wine won't drink itself either, you know.
I feel you...we're due snow all day Sunday then it's supposed to change over to freezing rain then rain. I'm prepared to stay home for a few days if we end up with a sheet of ice outside. Tomorrow will tell the tale. I have a large holly tree that gets picked clean by Robins right before an ice storm hits...it has never failed as a precursor. Snow I can take...ice, not so much. Enjoy your wine and pace yourself with that snow shovel.🍷☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She should have asked her parents who allegedly hat several manor houses renovated 🙄
that BBC article was a bloody joke. So they trot off together pool their monies and buy a broken down tit hole for $590,000 and have no idea how much it will cost them to fix the bloody place ? ARE THEY KIDDING. HOW EMBARRASSING TO EVEN ADMIT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ????? Just shows she lives in an altered state of consciousness to even say something like that to the BB Fing C

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.