The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may have been answered before and I missed it...but as I was venting to my son today about how this $30,000/mo. doesn't seem to be financing much renovation, he said that if it is coming through Patreon it is considered a "donation" and Stephanie does not have to legally justify how she chooses to spend it, even if she promised her patrons it would be spent on certain things it would not be fraud for her to spend it all on dishes, clothes and travel if she wanted. He's only 20 (so, of course, he knows everything!), but can that possibly be true??!
Your son is right, people pay for extra content of SJ.
See it as fee to see your favorite singer at concert. But in this case you pay to see a video of a content creator.

This is also the reason i'm not upset by her patreon account. YT, patreon, twitch or even only fans are all media you could make a living off.

Reactions: 10
Has Dan got a back eye in todays video
OMG! I'd already watched it but went back and checked. Do you think maybe thats why he didn't post yesterday? While not exactly a shiner, you can see the red of an injury round his eye. Did 'someone's patience snap? :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.
I've never seen him act in any way that would make me think he's a brat. He always seems polite and friendly while doing his best to speak English. The only thing he's guilty of is association but we can't fault a child for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OMG! I'd already watched it but went back and checked. Do you think maybe thats why he didn't post yesterday? While not exactly a shiner, you can see the red of an injury round his eye. Did 'someone's patience snap? :eek:
OK .... I guess the truth will "out" so I will spill the beans......... Squirrel did it !
Dan made a "pass" at that gorgeous photo shopped yellow mellow fruitbat and the Squirrel bopped him one !

Morning All :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The phrase "goon" predates The Goon Show by a number of years.
  • Spike Milligan was a fan of Popeye cartoons and took the name of The Goon Show from Alice and her tribe.
Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 21.29.24.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never seen him act in any way that would make me think he's a brat. He always seems polite and friendly while doing his best to speak English. The only thing he's guilty of is association but we can't fault a child for that.
I agree he is very well mannered. But I do think he shouldn't be on the vlogs. Marie should not allow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm following Stefanny's filings on societe.com and might pay few euros for access to her financial reports when they come available. She has promised to publish the numbers as soon as her accountant is ready though. If she doesn't show where the money goes, I'm sure some Patreons will riot.

The association is also required to organise an annual general meeting and to invite all the members (=Patreons) of the association to it. I wonder how that legal requirement will be fulfilled?
Agent...i'm watching you!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Snorty has been filming GAG for over a year and:
He still cannot focus on items
He still never shuts up
He gets shots up ladies skirts, etc.
He does weird close ups
He still has that one weird hair, uggh
FIRE him as cameraman, volunteer, chicken chaser, singer and stylist he’s not good at these just let him hold your purse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'm kind of back...took a day to calm and center....didn't work...LOL...anyway, woke to a new Patreon from Stephanie that linked to a Curtis Ryan Woodside YouTube video...just started watching it and decided to check here to see if anyone had posted it....wonderful sleuthing my Tattler detectives! And, of course, loved the short videos that M put in here. Anyway, back to lurking mode....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she actually looked grown up for once and ”French” stylish particularly in black. How much sedatives did he have to give her? And did he lock snorts up!
😆😆😆 I envision La Landers “spiking” SJ’s food and drinks with sedatives to calm her down! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
those Pethericks do amaze me...Sadie has become a horsegirl...and Teabeg is hopping through the muddy forest like a mixedbreed between little red riding hood and snow white..Billy could better have used the tractor..instead of his fourwheeldrive landrover..he clearly doesnt know how to drive it...and he made a good quote..he said he is well know for never finishing a job...well Billy that we all know now...you didnt need to point that out...ask the armed forces..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.