The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny has to account for any funds she brings into the association and show receipts for expenses that’s what the accountants are working on. Patreon is based in the US, they are a platform for donations but they do report income in the US if it meets the thresholds for self employment tax

The income has to be accounted for even though it’s flowing through to her non profit. She should have separate banking for the association. And, remember that we’ve already been set up for the inevitable when Fanny purchased organizing trays to keep track of her receipts. Ridiculous.

As Clara has said, she can spend the money anyway she wants and tell her Patreons anything, but if she doesn’t follow the tax rules for the association the money is no longer tax free and she will have to pay taxes on it.
I wonder if the tax would have to be paid by her or would Nick and Potts be up for some as well, as co-owners?

Reactions: 11
He absolutely photoshop-DDD
Her
6 days ago
image.jpg

image.jpg

2 weeks !!!!!
9BDA24D3-3FFC-4A1D-B23B-499BD2A94BC9.jpeg
C5696BC9-5E1C-4D82-B9A0-4A5B78A1B0F3.jpeg

Can you tell ? Whom is whom 😈
FBBC013F-FB62-440F-878E-6D00542D8B0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Today we will be treated to more Christmas crap. The last update from Chateau Unwrapped charitable donations, June 2021. 🤔
Who's in charge????
THEY ARE ALL SHAMELESS.🤬

Jan. 3, 2022
Chateau Unwrapped!
CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR MARIE & ANTOINE

June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1.735

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I still wonder about S and T's finances; they said they needed 500, 000 Euros and they had all the rest pf the money. If that was split 50-50, each of them must have a good amount of money sitting in the bank or did Tatty think she would get hers from selling the house? If they have got substantial bank balances, why on earth would he choose to live in a camper van and act as a handyman and why would she let her house, B & B, garden, and car go to rot. Surely, she would have spent some money on getting her house, etc., sorted and then she could (maybe ?!) have run a really good B & B business or sold her house for a much better price. There's something that just doesn't add up. They look like two sadly inadequate people who are doomed to failure and seem to have drifted into their 50s, living like 20 year old hippies. Selmar may have been badly affected by his accident and T has obviously been through some sort of disasters and had lots of failed businesses. The few gullible people who have signed up really need their brains testing if they don't see what we see!
Dulmar had stated somewhere that there were investors, whatever that means. Probably widows and divorcees from the states with too much money and not enough brains. He had started his fishing expedition about buying a chateau some time ago and some of the super fans said they wanted in on the dream. None of it makes any sense whatsoever. Never did, never will. I don't believe that D or T have any real money squirreled away. They will both just fade into the gloom and be forgotten.

Reactions: 21
@OG GCHQ My G

Took me a minute
But here ya go

Stephanoligy wishing tattlers a very merry Christmas 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bembazaan, I believe you, and actually I would like you to be the South African tarot lady on youtube :D, but she seems to be more interested in the californian "royals", what a pity, otherwise we could ask you for a reading.
I'll do a reading for you 😁

Wow, these intial early vlogs are 100000x more interesting than what they are now!!! You actually see real life and real markets and real dress sewing and calm less shrill voice Stephanie!!! It's definitely strange to experience the vlogs as they were earlier. It confirms what I've felt about the manic progression we have seen them turn into.

As for IJ, yeah, she can be harsh, and there probably underlying issues, but isn't that true with All families. I think mother daughter relationships are challenging and having them filmed so candidly is brave maybe stupid. But the interaction isn't that unfamiliar and often begins critical but ends in jest. All mother and daughters get aggravated with one another when living in close quarters....trust me I know. Stephanie is like a 5 year old, and IJ is a hard task master. That's the gist of it.
The witch side of IJ and their interactions where actually relatable. My mom likes a neat, clean and tidy space. She still tells me off to put away things. It was charming, now we only see love & laughter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the tax would have to be paid by her or would Nick and Potts be up for some as well, as co-owners?
They could be on the hook. If they expect each other to do “the right thing” Spenderella should be paying any taxes on funds she received.

Reactions: 14
If the Dutch friend that will babysit the HMN is indeed Kim Raad, as I suspect it is, she will clean it all out. She has a history being SJ's doormat.
Oh myyyy why on earth would she do that? For the sheer fun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the only Petherick that SJ is close to is Michael. I don’t think any of the other Pethericks really care much (if at all) about SJ, her finances, and her farmhouse dump…so I’d be surprised if Billy, Gwen, Pa, or Ma gave her any advice. They have no incentive to help her. But, if SJ took financial advice from Michael, she’s truly an idiot. MPK couldn’t manage his way out of a paper bag, let alone provide sound financial advice (unless it involved paying for rent boys or AGA restoration). He can’t even drive himself to a bank.
SJ advised this to patreons on patreon video when she stated she was setting up charity foundation. She may have lied. She stated the Pethericks advised her and recommended their accountant. I presume she did not have a French accountant.

Reactions: 11
my question is, if sj and bjj are alone in the chateau until south africa, what if something has to be fixed, what if there is another leak.. can anyone depend on bjj to man up, take off the heels and brooch, and grab a wrench???? she must have dans number on speed dial
*grab my strand of pearls and grasp*
Taking off a brooch???? I call for mutiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew that yellow dress reminded me of something. Curtis thanks for clearing it up. Its the yellow plastic around the insulation.
I noticed that too and was like how on earth does the dress match the insulation!!! Lalande 🪄 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photos are very nicely styled.. featuring a wonky lampshade..
They are also photoshopped within an inch of their life! (and very professionally I might add!)

Looking at these pictures, it feels like I'm having a stroke... she looks familiar, I recognize her, but she is not Steffy!

Also, the Peacock feather... I did it fist, and I did it better :LOL: Glad my avatar was an inspiration...

In the last picture... doesn't she look like Curtis?

View attachment 961152

View attachment 961154

View attachment 961156

View attachment 961158

View attachment 961167
LMAO- Fanny blatantly stole your look @oooLaLande! (You pull it off much better!) What on earth, Curtis? You've photoshopped Fanny to resemble you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So which one of you is Dan? :m
They read here especially when the vlog is just posted - I watched it .. no blur .. read it here, went back to the vlog and the blur was there over N & A then it a little while later, within the hour, it was gone.

other Tattle references in their vlogs

Dan - today's vlog calling it his OG drone
SJ/PJ - discussing the word plop
the limerick in the Dordogne
the peacock feather over the eye from @oooLaLande
use of 'down the rabbit hole'
use of the phrase slainte this christmas
naming the GG video viva las(lande) vegas last year

that's just for starters, there have been loads

Anyway it is HMRC tax time for Miss Jarvis. If she did not meet the deadline in Oct she has until the 31st Jan to file her taxes for owning a property in the UK that not a primary residence.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today we will be treated to more Christmas crap. The last update from Chateau Unwrapped charitable donations, June 2021. 🤔
Who's in charge????
THEY ARE ALL SHAMELESS.🤬

Jan. 3, 2022
Chateau Unwrapped!
CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR MARIE & ANTOINE

June 2021: Aide aux Jeunes Diabétiques €1.735
I wonder if this Gift grab was one of the reasons for the argument with Nick?

Reactions: 14
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I give it to the Woodpecker, he is pretty good with the camera but still came up with a load of boring wannabe artistic crap.
[/QUOTE]
I agree he is good with the camera -- but even better at photoshopping!

Reactions: 10
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.
People are very presumptuous. i don't even buy gifts for my friends' kids without checking with them first! Why on earth they find it appropriate to buy gifts for a random kid across the ocean is beyond me!

Of course, Marie can put a stop on it anytime.. but she doesn't 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.