The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic a bit....I was up most of the night because we had 60mph winds howling around us and I was afraid of being blown away...LOL...I know that 60mph isn't THAT bad but it sounded scary to me...LOL...anyway, finished watching Curtis' vlog...the music was too loud at times and I had to turn the volume down a lot but it wasn't too terribly bad. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it, either...ho hum...just boring a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off topic a bit....I was up most of the night because we had 60mph winds howling around us and I was afraid of being blown away...LOL...I know that 60mph isn't THAT bad but it sounded scary to me...LOL...anyway, finished watching Curtis' vlog...the music was too loud at times and I had to turn the volume down a lot but it wasn't too terribly bad. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it, either...ho hum...just boring a bit.
It was a bit manic at times and made me anxious. I had to turn it down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just watching this in my nightie should be getting dressed but channeling my inner Fanny today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't usually pipe up about people posting their thoughts on here, but I think it was agreed upon wayback that we wouldn't discuss or comment about the children as they have no say in their part of these shenanigans. 🤫
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.
[/QUOT

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just watched Dan's vlog, with him storing his camera equipment in the studio, and people are rightly pointing out that he needs locks on the door/security.

Reactions: 16
OK .... I guess the truth will "out" so I will spill the beans......... Squirrel did it !
Dan made a "pass" at that gorgeous photo shopped yellow mellow fruitbat and the Squirrel bopped him one !

Morning All :love:
Ha! The most Squirrel could throw would be a slap.😂 Or pull Dan's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
Maybe that's the true reason why he hates snorty, he has a better hair ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So for sure SJ and her little peanut are REALLY BOTH on their way to SA now???
I am foggier than usual.
What did I miss???

Reactions: 7
The nonprofit never made any sense to me, just another way to hide money. Her patreons are dumb af to still throw money at her. They are paying for her lifestyle, not the dump she lives in. Hence why projects never get done....it's all for show.
Do we know if the Chateau de Lalande Association is incorporated?
There is a registered Chateau de Lalande Association that is not connected to SJ.
As a nonprofit, is it able to issue each donor a tax-deductible receipt?
I highly doubt it. Poor donors giving away money to help a madwoman live luxuriously.
We saw part of her 2021 books, which included some expenses on meals at high end restaurants which I'm assuming fall under "representation allowance.

What a scam!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am foggier than usual.
What did I miss???
i guess i missed it too..i heard her say she was going to meet Cat soon...another trip to England....?? or first London and then SA...i guess a few quickly thrown in vlogs with old footage will follow this week and the next...so she can keep the fog up...and then she pops up like a devil out of the box in SA..and all her followers will love it...some people you should wish a better brain for New Year..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing about that though is wouldn't Nick have made it clear after Selmar filmed their bedroom that he does not want filming in the cottage.... And goodness there was nothing downstairs I'd call personal belongings featured except for the masks that Nick has just left dumped there. I can understand not wanting your stuff touched but Nick doesn't seem to show much care towards them to begin with . As for having strangers in there at all, don't they let the space out at time for people as a place to sleep? I doubt Nick n Marie leave anything valuable or sensitive there.

This being said, if he doesn't like Snorts, then anything Snorts does is going to irritate him.
I wanted to write something about this for a long time, the way nick treats his place is 1. As investment (he is profiting from yhe whole dump.not just thr rental of one appartment unlike potty who need to rent it out) 2. As a dump it is (in comparison to the wallpapered bubble in which sj lives, he knows that this is village house and it shoult be a shabby chic at most, because when he is there 3.times a year it doesnt matter anyway) 3. The way to keep his love of his life (who didnt want him) close enough

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if this Gift grab was one of the reasons for the argument with Nick?
Well the scarves from Amy were coming out faster than a Magician can pull a rabbit from a hat. SJ spent little or no time enthusing over them and quickly passed to Nutti. A heart shaped dangly thing was given to Antoinne to hang on the tree ... think it should have been worn...Nutti received some kind of ceramic with a poem on it.. showed it to Snorts behind the camera who said ooh cute little house! at this point I switched off. They're not right in the head.

I am foggier than usual.
What did I miss???
Gerry confirmed on fb today.... no dates given.. just soon x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we know if the Chateau de Lalande Association is incorporated?
There is a registered Chateau de Lalande Association that is not connected to SJ.
As a nonprofit, is it able to issue each donor a tax-deductible receipt?
I highly doubt it. Poor donors giving away money to help a madwoman live luxuriously.
We saw part of her 2021 books, which included some expenses on meals at high end restaurants which I'm assuming fall under "representation allowance.

What a scam!
Yes, the association is incorporated.
Pretty sure donations to this type of association do not qualify to be tax-deductible in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.