The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @KyBourbon:m:m:m:m:m:m
Happy New Year 🎅 to every Tattler - all over the globe

@KyBourbon
VIP Member

55 minutes ago
KyBourbon said:
Title nomination “Happy Loo Year! It Ain’t Finished Yet!” @Beau Monde
Slight modification to my thread title nomination…

🧵“Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Reactions:la justice, Jules100, shaken&stirred and 8 others

Most Liked previous thread

@dumbblonde

Wednesday at 9:11 PM
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS
Patreon downstairs loo big reveal

Last edited: Wednesday at 9:17 PM
Reactions:You, Princess Pussycat, Camembert and 56 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Wednesday at 10:24 PM
So the Loo is reveiled..so no cutting the ribbon for Selmar..i guess that escape to come back is closed..for Selmar..one Dutchman out..another one to go..

The paneling...we all said it didnt fit..and it will never fit properly..and omg its so damaged..and old...why did she buy that stuff..i bet Amaury could have made something very nice..and fitting..what a stupid woman..when they make it fit..it will still look out of place..nbig time...if Amaury can make something of it..i bet he can get a lott of work..outside that poisoned heap..

Potts is making a BBQ for boxingday..because it is tradition..wasnt the tradition fireing up the pizza-oven at boxing day? 🙄 Tantinete is getting warm..and Tanatantsteven..wtf who calles his uncle like that...is cutting wood for the BBQ..:eek:

And than Snort crawling and talking about , like he is the buidlingmanager..with his high heels and too tight pants..around the panelingworks...he doesnt even have a nice ass..skinny witch..too flat..because he sits on it too much..

They at least have enough warm wine to get hem throught the evening..like 15 liters for the lott..and btw..why was Dan there??

Reactions:pink roses, frenchessence, Camembert and 47 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Today at 2:54 AM
If BJJ thinks those bone dishes are salad plates, I'm tempted to send him a used bourdaloue and tell him it's a gravy boat!
Who's with me?
(y) - yes
:LOL: - yes
0cf0d988dc6ae02c6a4042ce59b3c158.jpg

francois_boucher__la_bourdaloue_01b.jpeg

Last edited: Today at 3:08 AM

Reactions:You, Rory, Sillywidget and 47 others

@Arfarf
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:27 PM
So I have the damned covid. My youngest son ( the type 1 diabetic) just was tested 20 minutes ago and he does too. 😟😟😕
Anyway, I am crabby.
So I watched the stupid CD and at about 4 minutes in when Phyllis was saying adamantly that those little dishes were salad plates...I lost it and posted a comment on how I felt. It will get deleted by wonderboy and I will get lambasted by the Shanty zombies....but it was necessary!!!
Yikes I had to call all of my hair clients about them being exposed.😥😣
When I called my clients to cancel them because I am out of commission until next Tuesday ( if all goes well.)..two of them were just concerned about WHEN I could get them in to do their hair!!!

I am telling you guys. I could write a book!

Reactions:You, Rory, OldSoul and 46 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:57 AM
Albee said:
I just had a thought. I wonder if the aunt and uncle were there this Xmas to see the extent of the work that is being and will be done by AM.
i have a feeling the payment for all this work is not going directly to AM but through the company. Washing the family money so to speak.
I was very surprised to see how quickly his machinery arrived. All that was not brought over by him and Dan in that small van. We never did see them unloading or taking delivery of it all.Only the one machine he unloaded. That workshopset up is very professional. I’m sure the company had a lot to do with it. i.e. his uncle.

edited to say maybe AM is not working alone. That workshop was set up in record time. May have a helper or helpers/ employees not on camera. That framework built for the panelling in the G salon and moving said panelling, getting rid of the rubble also raising a flag. He is a super human if he did all that so quickly by himself.
You are not far off. From what I've heard, the aunt and uncle were there to pick out the spot for their apartment, as they will become part of the whole grifting enterprise. It's a true revival of the old glory days: the Jarvisses and the Richmonds in bed together to rip grannies from their hard earned cash.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, arthur and 45 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ll get killed if I stay on

So this is it

Happy new year 🥳

As Tina Turner said

Yer simply the best
😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 48
С Новым Годом.

Thank you La Jarvis, for bringing like-minded people from around the world together. LOL.
- back to my Asti and Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Happy New Year to you all! Still nearly 7 hours to go here.

Love the title @KyBourbon!!

I'm making our traditional NYE appetizers for supper and .... wait for it ... apple pie for dessert! And then a relaxing evening! COVID hasn't changed any of this for us, we are low key homebodies and I despise dressing up!!

See you all ... tomorra!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Happy New Year ( 23 minutes late) from the balmy south coast of England. Watching Kylie and Years and Years on the television, so rock’n’roll! May 2022 be kind to us all
977CC9E1-9B5C-4E51-A6BF-8D67F982220E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
5F491652-9642-4961-A17C-A5EAC3EF6DAB.jpeg
Happy new year! Sums up how I feel about 2021!
I’ve opened the front and back doors to welcome the new and say goodbye to the old. What traditions if any do you do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm all for positivity, but I get scared of this new year because how ever I say it, it sounds like:
TWENTY-TWENTY TOO or TWENTY TWENTY 2! :LOL:

2020 too.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Several hours to go for me. Just opened my first beer. Having a sneezing fit all of the sudden. Really weird swings of temp for us here in the south. Supposed to be 70 one day and a wind chill of 9 the next. My sinus cavities can't take it! So sad about Betty! This saying of hers makes me laugh . .
Betty White Says the Key to Her Diet Is 'to Avoid Anything Green'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.