The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching this in my nightie should be getting dressed but channeling my inner Fanny today!
I watched this Sparrowsfart and I feel exhausted .... and I did not do a thing!! :ROFLMAO:
I will never look at a castle or a stone building in the same light again .... what Work it was to make them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d be rather annoyed if I was Stephanie, looking at those arty pictures. They’re lovely shots but they’ve been heavily manipulated or photoshopped so you barely recognise the subject. I’m no looker but if someone took pictures slimming my jawline/nose and whatnot to achieve the photographers vision of female beauty I’d be really bloody irritated.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched Dan's vlog, with him storing his camera equipment in the studio, and people are rightly pointing out that he needs locks on the door/security.
I'm curious to see if he puts a fire proof base on top of the floor and under the wood stove.

Reactions: 18
those Pethericks do amaze me...Sadie has become a horsegirl...and Teabeg is hopping through the muddy forest like a mixedbreed between little red riding hood and snow white..Billy could better have used the tractor..instead of his fourwheeldrive landrover..he clearly doesnt know how to drive it...and he made a good quote..he said he is well know for never finishing a job...well Billy that we all know now...you didnt need to point that out...ask the armed forces..
MPK as Little Red Riding Hood…love it! 😆 Got his beautiful shiny white shoes dirty 😢 Anyone who wears clothing and shoes like that has no intention of doing any serious remodeling or renovation work. Just how do you fill your time, Michael? Also…I know that MPK doesn’t drive because he has no license, but that shouldn’t preclude him from driving on private property. He could drive have driven the golf cart or Range Rover on Gwen’s property…I guess he just can’t be bothered, or he’s too lazy.

EA2FFC87-A90D-4DCE-A21B-655F52251315.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched Dan's vlog, with him storing his camera equipment in the studio, and people are rightly pointing out that he needs locks on the door/security.
I was coming here to say just that. Hey, look at where I keep all my expensive camera stuff!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'd be wary now if I was Dan. Hidden cameras and locks for sure.

Reactions: 10
I’d be rather annoyed if I was Stephanie, looking at those arty pictures. They’re lovely shots but they’ve been heavily manipulated or photoshopped so you barely recognise the subject. I’m no looker but if someone took pictures slimming my jawline/nose and whatnot to achieve the photographers vision of female beauty I’d be really bloody irritated.
When I first saw them I thought she did not look like herself at all !
Far too much photo shop.......if you were to do a portrait by hand with only his photo's you would be drawing/painting another person . Fanny has sunken cheeks , a dramatic nose and popped eyes. This is what he shopped out. Looks like another lady .... or a long lost young Cuz !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wishing all of you a joyous and happy New Year! Mine was uneventful..I was asleep by 9:30 as the internet had gone out. Just as well...I managed a good nights sleep for a change. Years ago, my preferred way to bring in the new year was with a bang but I've been flying solo for the past few years...maybe next year. Neglected to fulfill my usual new years' superstitious activities. Lo and behold, I woke up to about 4" of snow and an icy porch this morning. Coincidence? ;)

Btw @Marty McFly 9 , one of my new years resolutions is to start roller skating again. I've got ten years on the madame of the farmhouse, but I loved skating growing up and bought myself some vintage skates for xmas. This time around, I've also bought a helmet, elbow & knee pads along with wrist guards since I'm planning on skating outdoors.

And now, back to trying to catch up on the thread...I read the first few pages then skipped to the end and now I'm heading back in..see you all on the next thread tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh, Tartlets, I had to have a colonoscopy, today. It was awful 🥵 Especially the day and night leading up to it. And now I have about 20 pages to catch up on. I hope the rest of this year turns out better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Ugh, Tartlets, I had to have a colonoscopy, today. It was awful 🥵 Especially the day and night leading up to it. And now I have about 20 pages to catch up on. I hope the rest of this year turns out better.
I hope everything is ok with your colon dear @Beau Monde ! Fingers crossed for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
MPK as Little Red Riding Hood…love it! 😆 Got his beautiful shiny white shoes dirty 😢 Anyone who wears clothing and shoes like that has no intention of doing any serious remodeling or renovation work. Just how do you fill your time, Michael? Also…I know that MPK doesn’t drive because he has no license, but that shouldn’t preclude him from driving on private property. He could drive have driven the golf cart or Range Rover on Gwen’s property…I guess he just can’t be bothered, or he’s too lazy.

View attachment 962587
Christ he looks rough. Boy Meth-ricks looks like a crackhead begging outside of a supermarket!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm beginning to think that it is actually Curtis in the photo and he photoshopped Fanny's face over his own. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, the association is incorporated.
Pretty sure donations to this type of association do not qualify to be tax-deductible in France.

That purpose of the association (below) covers everything I think. Not just restoration. So looks like she will get away with buying what she wants. Every purchase for herself can be linked to the vlog & Chateau.

Title: CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE

Purpose: Carrying out of activities, exhibitions, events and cultural events, in the broad sense of the terms, in order to collect funds intended to achieve the goals for which the association is created and all acts directly or indirectly related to its corporate purpose; Support and development of the Château de Lalande, promotion of the Château by any means and any support, promotion and enhancement of the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the territory; Restoration and safeguard of the Château and in general, enhancement of the cultural and architectural heritage of the Castle; Participate, directly or indirectly, in all activities, as long as these can be linked, directly or indirectly, to the purpose of the association.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Not fun, but that's one preventative procedure that everyone should take seriously!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm curious to see if he puts a fire proof base on top of the floor and under the wood stove.
I would think the building code would require a fire proof base under the wood stove So Dan should have kept the fireplace on the concrete or place a stone base on top of the wood floor.

Reactions: 13
It would be interesting to know what keeps those two apart because it is so obvious they care deeply for each other.
Easy - they are both narcs, which is volatile combination
Plus wit nick, ruthy, Phyllis it is a messy situation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know why they haven’t bought a decent dining room table to handle large groups? The one they have looks terrible.

Reactions: 11
I would think the building code would require a fire proof base under the wood stove So Dan should have kept the fireplace on the concrete or place a stone base on top of the wood floor.
Yes, having a fire proof base is standard...I didn't hear him mention that he'd be installing one though. I hope he just forgot to mention it.

Reactions: 8
They’re not very nice at all 😟 and the liquid you have to drink is just as bad ! I hope you’ve treated yourself to something nice to eat. That’s it all done now, you can deal with results when they come. X

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.