Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pettyicequeen

Most important of all, raise your glasses to @pettyicequeen who started this off. She doesn't post here anymore but is still active on Tattle.
Here's to our founder member:

🍾 🥂 🎆 🎇 Cheers and Happy New Year @pettyicequeen.
Awwwwww you GUYS!!!!! Couldn't be prouder of and happier over what this whole forum turned into, an amazing, smart, hilarious community! I signed up to Tattle because I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching The Chateau Diaries, with everyone turning a blind eye and applauding this problematic woman. The funny thing is that at first, hardly anyone criticised her even here on Tattle, but slowly, slowly more and more critical voices spoke up. And now look at all of you, not just smart and funny but also taking no bullshit from these scammers, I am such a proud mum! 😭

I mostly lurk-read here because honestly, I hardly watch the videos anymore, mostly because I cannot stand how utterly manic Stephanie has become. It started to make me feel physically ill seeing her and her boy toy (god I love how all of you called it so early that they were obviously fucking, haaaahahaha I love you guys).

Happy new year my lovelies!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Tatum72

First post - please be kind! Missed the last thread re how did you find CD and tattle so sorry if this is out of synch.

I found CD in lockdown and was charmed...then left it...returned to the present unwrapping and was uncomfortable. Takes a certain sort of person to wear £350 perfume, designer clothes and keep gifts ppl send. The rapture in her and IJ's eyes when the gifts kept coming I found grotesque. The charitable unwrapped channel does not in any way make me feel "it's ok then"...it isn't and one or two of them should have the grace to realise this. To then discover "patreon" and ppl actually gave money to fund this lifestyle...wow.

Just fascinated with the dynamics of it all. Couldn't imagine anything worse than living in a freezing chateau - can smell the musty smell from here & all fabrics and beds will feel damp - why the hell isn't it fixed??!!

Initial thoughts on main characters:
SJ - charismatic, inauthentic & tough as old boots - makes ppl fall in love with her (whatever gender) then dumps with a smile
IJ - terrifying
Percy - oh dear
Natti - inauthentic, will all end in tears with SJ and Amaury
Amaury - nice guy, seduced by the attention and now starting to feel trapped
Philip - harmless, naive, finding his place in the world - it's not there but hasn't realised it yet - will be discarded but with a smile
Marie - fond of her - so gentle but missed the part where she went from happy and smily to miserable and left
Selma - see above

Happy New Year all and nice to meet you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

bembazaan

I think I am gong to REPORT all of you tattlers. ALL the interesting stuff happens here when I have to wind down for the day, tidy up, and do the "chores" , close the laptop, and get ready for bed. NOT FAIR !!! 😭 This forum is more addictive than watching the chateau volgs and screaming at the screen. So glad and happy I found this forum. Lots of laughs. thanks everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Jeeves

VIP Member
Most important of all, raise your glasses to @pettyicequeen who started this off. She doesn't post here anymore but is still active on Tattle.
Here's to our founder member:

🍾 🥂 🎆 🎇 Cheers and Happy New Year @pettyicequeen.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MsPitstop

VIP Member
That is the weirdest story you've heard? Ever? How sweet.
Then @Socohette may be blushing for this New Year's Eve story from me. I spent NYE in a castle owned by the Queen Mother's cousin. One wing of the castle had been turned into apartments and rented out to the local air force officers, and I was friends with a few of the officers. One of the guests knew of closed-off access (not locked) to the attic; you had to open a panel on a wall, climb up into a crawl space, then you ended up in the former servants' quarters. They had never been renovated so think circa 1940s. Behind a wardrobe (forget about SJ's Narnia) was access to a turret. A few of us went up there, and then just at midnight, my rock star boyfriend of the time (rock star in his country, and only for a brief time!), and I went up to the turret by ourselves and shagged on the turret as it started to snow!

Fast forward to NYE 2021 and I was in bed, by myself by 11pm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Arfarf

VIP Member
Now THIS is a beautifully set table!! Marie's garland is so pretty and I love the place settings too!

View attachment 954245
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

MsPitstop

VIP Member
View attachment 956582

JAN 1, 2022 AT 3:04 PM

Unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Lalande!!!
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
With all of my love from Lalande, and the gratitude of all of the Lalanders,
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx
Let me edit that for your SJ: Dear high-level patreons, please don't leave me, I promise this year that I'll finally get round to doing all the repairs I've been promising. Except for the heating. That's never going to happen, especially as I go through peri- and menopause and constantly live with hot flushes.
Thank you for making my dream come true: swan around a castle like a princess and do fuck all, while strangers pay for my lifestyle.
Stef
PS I still have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to project management.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Why on Earth would people send Antoine presents is beyond me. He comes across as a brat. I wouldn't let my child be apart of that gift grabbing gong show. Doesn't say much for Marie either to be a part of it. They own a chateau, they don't need presents. Sorry but that really grinds my gears.
I've never seen him act in any way that would make me think he's a brat. He always seems polite and friendly while doing his best to speak English. The only thing he's guilty of is association but we can't fault a child for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
I think you turned the tide when you arrived in thread 8! I have never thought you liked anything about her!!! :)
Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
oh my, I did the wrong link!! This is their newer video on him ....

Doing it Ourselves - Chateau Michael Petherick | Why do People Love Him? | How Michael Makes Money - YouTube

View attachment 959912
Doing It Ourselves
9 days ago
Thanks for awesome video. ️

View attachment 959913
MoneyGarage - Fix Your Finance
8 days ago
We are glad you liked it, our team member screwed up last video, we had to make it up to you. We love your content :)
Wow! So I went to watch the short documentary about Michael Pee-trick on MoneyGarage and Jon L's reply to Pat Downey is straight up FIRE! 🔥
Good job, Jon L! I tip my hat to you!

Pat Downey
7 days ago
Michael is a down to earth man . JUST because he came out as gay he lost a lot of viewers.but he is better of without the bigots x

Jon L
2 minutes ago
For goodness' sake, this is 2022! He did not lose subscribers because he's gay. We already knew he was gay long before. He lost subscribers and patrons because after losing so much money on a travel splurge, staying at five-star hotels, eating at fancy restaurants, and paying rent boys and lavishing them with expensive gifts, he came crawling back to his viewers and patrons to bail him out. That's why he lost followers! It has nothing to do with his sexuality.

🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think he will be OK. It looks to me like he had Covid a few weeks ago when he clearly had some kind of unidentified virus and Fanny kept parading him working in the Grand Salon.
Very true. Both Nutty and Armoir have had Covid, but were not allowed to talk about it for fears of public outrage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Happy New Year! During the past stressful year, I can’t tell you how many sleepless nights reading here has helped me relax and feel connected to such fun, witty and insightful people from around the world. Oh and you are all great during the day too! Here’s to a (fingers crossed) much better 2022!
Me too … I use chateau diaries as a vlog tranquilliser to help cure my insomnia & anxiety … however I still can’t watch Sillyman or else I’d be comatose .
Have been here since the beginning & used to comment & consider myself a bit of a wit until I read the smart hilarity here - it’s rendered me almost speechless 😹 What a clever, amusing bunch of people you are 👏 👏 👏

When these threads first started and long before any of us fell down the rabbit hole, I asked “why would anyone be giving a woman with so much, any money at all ?’ I think then she had a few patreons and raked in about $7,000. She’s now squirrelling 🐿 👀 away more than $30,000 a month. And my first question still hasn’t really been answered …. Why ? Why ? Why ? 🤔 Thank you for all the laughter everyone and bonne année :) 💙🤍❤🥂

• Heart
  • Haha
Is it too premature to celebrate that there is no Sunday vlog from CD? 🍾 🥂

Just finished reading 20 pages of yenta treasures! A few things were quite amusing; a verbal fight between chatelaines, Patreon numbers going down across the chateauverse and two unicorns not getting enough traction on their fundraiser (£6,658 / £390,000)!

Looks like 2022 is off to a good start and will be a great year for yentas but horrible for the grifters!

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I’ll get killed if I stay on

So this is it

Happy new year 🥳

As Tina Turner said

Yer simply the best
😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 48

PixiesPaw

Happy New Year! During the past stressful year, I can’t tell you how many sleepless nights reading here has helped me relax and feel connected to such fun, witty and insightful people from around the world. Oh and you are all great during the day too! Here’s to a (fingers crossed) much better 2022!

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
(it's like having that boyfriend you know is bad for you but you keep going back...ugh)
Give yourself a little more credit: SJ was never really your loved one. I think the real reason many of us are still watching is because we want to see if she somehow finally gets what she deserves. The downfall after all these highs might be painful to watch, we are all aware it has to happen for some kind of justice, or sense thereof, to prevail.

• Heart
  • Haha