The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new dawn, a new day, a new year and a new thread! Tattlers rattling along apace...without getting rattled.

Here's to a year that is happy and healthy, hale and hearty, for everyone everywhere.

Farewell 2021, welcome 2022.

In other news, BJJ's hedgehog passion knows no bounds. Sadly, not presented on a (favourite) plate inherited from his grandparents.

View attachment 954323
OMG how clever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off Topic
Sorry for the OT post. I searched but could not find an answer.
Editing a post: I know I can't edit a post of mine on a previous thread or page of a current thread, but what would prevent me from being able to edit a post on the current thread's page?

(my post included a reply to Ryan's search for property that I thought I'd deleted)
I think you only have about 30 minutes to edit a post.
If you need to edit afterwards or delete, report your post and Mods can fix it for you

Reactions: 9
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Delighted you stuck around ❤
What a chat 💬 you started … met some exceptional people because of you .😈 here’s to more 🥰
View attachment 954833
@pettyicequeen indeed this is a fabulous form of incredibly intelligent perceptive spot on like minded international friends. I love reading some of the more prolific witty members comments.
it’s like having that close circle of friends with whom you can REALLY dish the dirt ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The photos are very nicely styled.. featuring a wonky lampshade..
They are also photoshopped within an inch of their life! (and very professionally I might add!)

Looking at these pictures, it feels like I'm having a stroke... she looks familiar, I recognize her, but she is not Steffy!

Also, the Peacock feather... I did it fist, and I did it better :LOL: Glad my avatar was an inspiration...

In the last picture... doesn't she look like Curtis?

View attachment 961152

View attachment 961154

View attachment 961156

View attachment 961158

View attachment 961167
He definitely photo shopped that nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Does anyone have any insight as to why she didn't edit it out? Clara maybe?
As someone already said she likes to make other people look bad so she looks better,
On top of it, she hates that everyone sees (saw) only the good charming side of dear narc mummy, underneath it all SJ wanted to expose her, the world to see who made her and why she is the way she is (which plays to her narrative of poor darling steffy whose mother didnt give her gift, ever!)
Looking back through the very first vlogs, whatever happened to "The Chateau Diaries 021" ?
Can anyone remember the contents ?
I wonder if there was some content that is now at variance with the current narrative and needed to be 'lost' ?
Maybe her appartment i London from outside when gerry was cleaning it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd like to know why most of the chateau Brits stick to the NW of France? When I emigrate (and that's my plan,) I want to assimilate.
The reason is that most buy property as a second home. Assimilation is not important to them. They want easy access to the ferries to get there and back. For those that buy in the NW as a permanent home, they want to be able to get home to visit family and their budgets are often low. Also, older people sometimes do not like the more intense heat of the South. I love the West coast of France. It has pretty villages a little inland and some nice beaches, but I would not buy in France. A countryside property sounds lovely until you realise there is not a bar or bakery for miles. Every time you need something, it necessitates a car journey. Unless you have holiday like facilities (in which case you would want to rent them out) family and friends will only visit once or twice. The French go to bed really early. There is no evening life, let alone night life. And once you invest in a dog, cat, chickens etc to keep you company, you are tied there. Plus, the only things that are cheap in France is property and wine. Everything else is as costly as the UK. And if you think you are going to do up a property and sell at a profit - well it is not tax efficient, the cost of materials is about the amount a property will rise even with your own good workmanship, making it unlikely to be worth your time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Potty is a very boring photographer. His IG account and the book he recently published is filled with hundreds of photos of Amsterdam at night. They all look the same after awhile. He's another one dimensional person who thinks very highly of himself. Okay, I'll commend his bread baking skills. Maybe he should open a bakery.
I find his work very tacky.😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One question because I just cannot watch him......... Did he come back with that girlfriend???
I have no idea. I did not watch it either. I thought he was still there and thinking about coming back? Someone? Anyone?

Off Topic
Sorry for the OT post. I searched but could not find an answer.
Editing a post: I know I can't edit a post of mine on a previous thread or page of a current thread, but what would prevent me from being able to edit a post on the current thread's page?

(my post included a reply to Ryan's search for property that I thought I'd deleted)
Sorry about thiat. I have just answered it.

Reactions: 4
He styled her to look like him! Oh that is weird. Same hair style, eyeliner under her eyes for a change, all black outfit. It’s an improvement. Won’t stick tho. She’s got to be the loudest thing in the room.
Yep, at first I thought the second pic was his face with her hair (that would have been a good trick with the beard).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have no idea. I did not watch it either. I thought he was still there and thinking about coming back? Someone? Anyone?
I watched about 5 minutes of it... and skipped to the end. It seems he is still in Thailand, he's just browsing properties online.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He lives in a camper van and drives around hoping to pick up handyman work. That in itself does not scream Einstein. The simplest answer is the correct one.
I still wonder about S and T's finances; they said they needed 500, 000 Euros and they had all the rest pf the money. If that was split 50-50, each of them must have a good amount of money sitting in the bank or did Tatty think she would get hers from selling the house? If they have got substantial bank balances, why on earth would he choose to live in a camper van and act as a handyman and why would she let her house, B & B, garden, and car go to rot. Surely, she would have spent some money on getting her house, etc., sorted and then she could (maybe ?!) have run a really good B & B business or sold her house for a much better price. There's something that just doesn't add up. They look like two sadly inadequate people who are doomed to failure and seem to have drifted into their 50s, living like 20 year old hippies. Selmar may have been badly affected by his accident and T has obviously been through some sort of disasters and had lots of failed businesses. The few gullible people who have signed up really need their brains testing if they don't see what we see!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
SJ's biting her lip, like the biggest scenery chewer in history, in the Channel 4 Christmas ep inspired a new tsunami of repulsion in me. Effing up the £4,000 wallpaper on camera is truly a Caligula spectacle and she's playing it like a violin. How revolting.
And did I not see Selmar, briefly, at the creepy party they had to have outdoors because she effed up the marquis' sitting room resto?
Still not over planting much more expensive espaliered lindens in granite. Wtf.
Happy new year. >:-(

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Dutch are out in Amsterdam protesting against lockdown - is being streamed live as we speak

I know some of you will not be happy when I say this but masks will not help - it is too infectious and seems to be going the way a virus should and has done in the past - more infectious but less powerful
The 'covid' cold has been here since Oct/Nov. I had it but LFT's were neg so continued to go to work. It was one sore tonsil and earache.

Anyway enough of that ..

Dan has blurred out the children's photograph in Armoires workshop since someone posted it on here. He did the same when Natti & Armoire were spotted hugging in the kitchen after it was posted here - He then took it off. All very reactionary.

View attachment 957755
So which one of you is Dan? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm following Stefanny's filings on societe.com and might pay few euros for access to her financial reports when they come available. She has promised to publish the numbers as soon as her accountant is ready though. If she doesn't show where the money goes, I'm sure some Patreons will riot.

The association is also required to organise an annual general meeting and to invite all the members (=Patreons) of the association to it. I wonder how that legal requirement will be fulfilled?
A 🥀🌼🌺Garden Party for AGM?? At least covid should keep the numbers down. Maybe she will have to say BYO tent, she could ask Tatty and Dulmar to organise it for her ;):ROFLMAO: Could be as famous as Fyre Festival ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You only have a short amount of time in which to edit after posting, not sure how long but you can't leave it very long or it won't work.

Reactions: 5
I'm following Stefanny's filings on societe.com and might pay few euros for access to her financial reports when they come available. She has promised to publish the numbers as soon as her accountant is ready though. If she doesn't show where the money goes, I'm sure some Patreons will riot.

The association is also required to organise an annual general meeting and to invite all the members (=Patreons) of the association to it. I wonder how that legal requirement will be fulfilled?
Actually maybe in these times a zoom meeting would do, or one of her lives?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.