The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LaFrancaise123 if you are not British, then do not lecture me on anything British, just take it from me that I know a lot more about my culture than you do! And as for the "Just saying" don't be so bloody condescending who do you think you are?

Isabelle was married to an ENGLISH man, lived in ENGLAND, had a daughter educated in ENGLAND and therefore knows more about British humour or what we call "banter". And Isabelle knows more about British humour than somebody who joined a hate group a few months ago and talks a load of tit most of the time ... just saying !!!
Nope 👎 we don’t 🗣 or type to each other like this … not even in banter

Scroll 📜 scroll or hit the button

Just saying some of “us” tattlers have been here longer than you may think. Just because you think a certain French girl is new you may be mistaken.
Double Olympian VIP ..
just saying 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks! You learn something new, everyday!
no prob. Unsubscribing from channels will show their videos still on the main Recommendations/Start window. But they won’t show up in your personal subscription list.

When you click the 🚫 icon (no interest) in a video’s sub-menu, then this one particular video won’t show up again.

The garbage bin 🗑 icon blocks the whole channel and all videos from popping up in any list.

Reactions: 13
A little OT... What makes British "banter" any different than the formulaic American sitcoms filled with comedic putdowns and insults? I'm legitimately curious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
In the description she is writing that she suddenly is losing a lot of her hair (I know, yet another one). She seems to relate it to stress. You think this is stressful now, you cheat? Wait till your dreams blow up in your face. Only 20 days to go...
seeing both of them..if their plan would have succeeded..btw..it will never will..a non starter from the beginning..they both would be bald after one month..what do these people think...running a chateau isnt like playing in a dollhouse...or a fantasy..its very hard work..and very stressfull at times...a lott of money always is involved..if she gets stressed now already...omg..i think its better for them the whole plan blows up before their eyes....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it too premature to celebrate that there is no Sunday vlog from CD? 🍾 🥂

Just finished reading 20 pages of yenta treasures! A few things were quite amusing; a verbal fight between chatelaines, Patreon numbers going down across the chateauverse and two unicorns not getting enough traction on their fundraiser (£6,658 / £390,000)!

Looks like 2022 is off to a good start and will be a great year for yentas but horrible for the grifters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jarvis's hair? if her natural colour is ash blonde, then why do I keep seeing dark roots before she dyes her hair again? I thought she was brown haired
Yes, she's naturally quite dark like both her parents and Gerry. There was an old photo shown a while back and she definitely wasn't ash blonde.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sometimes its better to ignore...all things or people you feed...will grow..just saying....have to edit...i sometimes cannot follow my own words..some people manage it to pull the blood from under your nails..only a big smack on the head will get them to run away..literally spoken off course.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello tattlers and happy belated New Year!

I took a couple of days off from the world and just occasionally read here.. because of course., tattle is life! :LOL:

A few notes from shattoverse:

- SJ & BJJ off to SA... I really hope they close up the borders while they are in SA so they are stuck with IJ and Percy... makes for real good Kardashian-esque reality TV content! 😂

- AnnMarie and Nutty... Why is it that in every photo she looks psyched and he looks just about done with this tit? She really thinks having won the clickbait cuz, she will have a revenue stream of her own?... oh dear nutcase, not gonna happen!

- Dan the tired Man, I relate with him being there for his friend.. I have done my friends a lot of favours like driving them to far far destinations just because they didn't have a car... and then the same friends have betrayed me in ways that pushed the boundaries of creativity! 😐 I hope Annmarie is a better, more grateful friend and not an asshole!

- Selmar & Tatty.. are we still talking about them?

- Rien (It took me reading a few posts and thinking hard to figure out that's Ryan! LOL).. please god, the last thing we need is another grifter shitto owner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Hello tattlers and happy belated New Year!

I took a couple of days off from the world and just occasionally read here.. because of course., tattle is life! :LOL:

A few notes from shattoverse:

- SJ & BJJ off to SA... I really hope they close up the borders while they are in SA so they are stuck with IJ and Percy... makes for real good Kardashian-esque reality TV content! 😂

- AnnMarie and Nutty... Why is it that in every photo she looks psyched and he looks just about done with this tit? She really thinks having won the clickbait cuz, she will have a revenue stream of her own?... oh dear nutcase, not gonna happen!

- Dan the tired Man, I relate with him being there for his friend.. I have done my friends a lot of favours like driving them to far far destinations just because they didn't have a car... and then the same friends have betrayed me in ways that pushed the boundaries of creativity! 😐 I hope Annmarie is a better, more grateful friend and not an asshole!

- Selmar & Tatty.. are we still talking about them?

- Rien (It took me reading a few posts and thinking hard to figure out that's Ryan! LOL).. please god, the last thing we need is another grifter shitto owner!
have to say i thought the same...Madame Flash and Mr skinnyjeans..stuck in Sa with that old cow and her picked on an airoplane consort.omg i only just typed ... fucked on a airoplane..good i read back....that would be fun..

I dont get much hight of all that nutty and Amauryfling..

Dan..i dont follow him anymore...i get allegric to brico and plasterboard these days..

Sel and Tat...i guess they both stuck in her crumbling B and B..Selmar can keep himself occupied a long time , seeing the state of that place...btw..who wants to pay money to stay there??

Ryan..i hoped he stayed in Phuket..i guess they want to get rid of him there also..well at least his hopes for a house or not as high as Sel and Tat..he is satisfied with 30.000 euros..gritting it al together..who gives money to all those people ...i will never understand...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Fanny shouldn't wear warm colors as her undertone is cool. She's one of those women/men that think every color looks good on them. Her natural hair color is ash blonde. I do wish she would stop over bleaching it. There were a couple of times when Annalise did a good job with the coloring, but it always goes brassy because Fanny doesn't take care of it. Fanny just has to be seen. She thinks she is like the Queen who wears these very bright outfits. It works for the Queen, not for fanny. I do hope that my prayers will be answered and that Dan will take the blowtorch to Fanny's hideous wardrobe, especially the yellow thing that must not be mentioned and the 'festive' red outfit complete with wrap-around comforter and children under eight reindeer earmuffs. Sending vibes your way Dan, I know you want to do it!

I think I saw a chicken shed for sale somewhere in the middle of France. Very reasonable! Authentic 17th century peasant chic.
She totally needs a stylist…. Hopefully they would make her get rid of everything yellow, all the grandma clothes regardless of the designer and of course Phyllis…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
2022 Patreon Analysis, because it's Sunday and I'm bored.

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 13.17.31.png

Anna & Phillip:

- Number-wise, they seem to have lost the most patrons, but when you look at the overall trend of their Patreon, they are on a sharp rise, and the 40ish number of people lost in January is nothing out of ordinary.

- Their income is growing sharper than the number of their Patrons, which shows they are gaining more high tier patrons.

- Overall, they are going to be fine, they know what they are doing and are not in a rush to get to their destination. They are saving the Patreon funds mostly for the restoration of their long houses and I for one cannot wait to see that happen!

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 13.17.44.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 13.27.57.png

Steffy:

- She lost some patrons, which isn't un-normal for the beginning of the month.

- The real issue comes from the fact that her Patreon growth has been steadily slowing down, and if it goes like this, she will soon a negative growth and a downward curve.

- The most interesting tidbit is when you zoom into her 3 month chart... the drop at the beginning of each month for her has always happened, but the chart never went lower than the last month's drop, hence keeping a slow upward trend. In January, for the first time, it dropped below last month, forecasting a negative curve that will soon come.

- She is in trouble and we all know it... TIK TOK...

Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 13.18.02.png

MPK:

- Is it really even worth talking about this disaster? I only put the chart here so you can see what I meant about the drop being lower than the previous month... this is what SJ is going to have if she doesn't course correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
no prob. Unsubscribing from channels will show their videos still on the main Recommendations/Start window. But they won’t show up in your personal subscription list.

When you click the 🚫 icon (no interest) in a video’s sub-menu, then this one particular video won’t show up again.

The garbage bin 🗑 icon blocks the whole channel and all videos from popping up in any list.
The "ASMR tingling leather" made me chuckle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.