The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorts was out of his depth, he looked uncomfortable, like a child who's been told to sit still and not say anything, but he did and he was wrong, what's new. I felt SJ was a little restrained (until she did her victory dance) when she guessed the correct drinks 🍸 I get the impression that if she's not running the show her light dims. It's her show or no show as she doesn't do supporting cast.
I agree...the child boyfriend looked really uncomfortable! But, maybe he had a good reason to feel a little left out? Steph only had eyes for Potts. She could not keep her eyes off of him.
It would be interesting to know what keeps those two apart because it is so obvious they care deeply for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you (y)😘

and unrelated to my ques that was answered above
or is it :LOL:
@MojoDublin any chance of a home alone 'filthy animals' comedy moment 🙃

View attachment 958994
I've made two posts...both hating that cow...I want the witch in jail for tax fraud ...I dont see you itemizing items nor paying a French attorney to understand the tax liability...nor actually proceed with things that will ruin her ...I'm not gossiping I want her in jail or broke either or..the law doesn't need your like to work boo

• Wow
Reactions: 4
While I don't wish covid on anyone, I have been entertaining a fantasy where the Shatolaine and her Consnort get stuck in SA, Ann Murry and Nuti get stuck in The Argentine, and Dan and family take a trip back to jolly old England and get stuck there. Meanwhile back at the shatoo, the pipes burst, a short in the wiring sets the place ablaze, and the woodland creatures invade what's left and set up house. Up drives poor old Dulmar alone and dejected after failing his quest to produce a unicorn for the evil fairy. Dulmar shakes his rats nest of hair, sighs, and whispers, "All the life, love and laughter is gone!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I've made two posts...both hating that cow...I want the witch in jail for tax fraud ...I dont see you itemizing items nor paying a French attorney to understand the tax liability...nor actually proceed with things that will ruin her ...I'm not gossiping I want her in jail or broke either or..the law doesn't need your like to work boo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
- SJ & BJJ off to SA... I really hope they close up the borders while they are in SA so they are stuck with IJ and Percy... makes for real good Kardashian-esque reality TV content! 😂
I know this is nasty but I am going to say it anyway.......
Oh please God close the borders and Fanny and Squirrel Boyfriend are stuck there in SA with IJ and Percy plus...... those black Mamba snakes they have near the beach where they walk too !
I remember stuff like that as I hate snakes and Mamba's are so poisonous and nasty - they can take off after you and can you imagine the Squirrel trying to get away from one and crying to Fanny to help him "I am allergic to snakes tooooooooo " :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Throwing lousy network, with into the trapped abroad scenario. Lest we end up with Mummy, Percy and I distribute buckets around SA video

Reactions: 4
While I don't wish covid on anyone, I have been entertaining a fantasy where the Shatolaine and her Consnort get stuck in SA, Ann Murry and Nuti get stuck in The Argentine, and Dan and family take a trip back to jolly old England and get stuck there. Meanwhile back at the shatoo, the pipes burst, a short in the wiring sets the place ablaze, and the woodland creatures invade what's left and set up house. Up drives poor old Dulmar alone and dejected after failing his quest to produce a unicorn for the evil fairy. Dulmar shakes his rats nest of hair, sighs, and whispers, "All the life, love and laughter is gone!"
Years pass and nature has reclaimed Lalande. Aside from the occasional souvenir hunter that sifts through the rubble for bits of Spode in an attempt to recoup their patreon dollars, it seems peace and tranquility has finally returned... until one day... the birdsong is interrupted by... lofftah!
1641161321400.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Up drives poor old Dulmar alone and dejected after failing his quest to produce a unicorn for the evil fairy. Dulmar shakes his rats nest of hair, sighs, and whispers, "All the life, love and laughter is gone!"
Madame No....... he still have Diesel I hope??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chateau Luv's flog,
CHAMPAGNE OR PROSECCO? with @The Chateau Diaries & OUR OWN CHATEAU DECORATIONS, FOOD & MORE!
@16:00, Why is there a roll of toilet paper on the glass self next to SJ??? What is wrong with these people???
I thought the boy looked very uncomfortable and out of his depth! It was a difficult watch.

Reactions: 15
Oh please God close the borders and Fanny and Squirrel Boyfriend are stuck there in SA with IJ and Percy plus......
I’ll stop by church, put a quarter in the box, and light a candle…😊

79437192-1B88-49EB-9B76-4D5A3701E1F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought the boy looked very uncomfortable and out of his depth! It was a difficult watch
I thought the Chateau Love couple just ignored him when they could.
There was a very chatty woman talking all the time .... was that Ruth?
Fanny sat back and would not talk over her for attention and Fanny loves the attention .... like Fanny did not want to upset her or afraid of her???
You never see Fanny sitting back and listening to someone - she must be the centre of attention but not so much this time..... weird.
I just cannot stand Potts.... an old show off that thinks he is still a cute young guy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New Year’s Resolutions for Stephanie Jarvis
1. Dump Squirrel Boy

2. Pick a wardrobe in Narnia before it all crashes through the ceiling, shove him in, then stand back in your yellow dress and say “Come Out Phyillis, Come Out”

3. Get some of your slaves to pack up his china pieces (toss in a few BONE DISHES) his apple pie ceramic dish, knives, forks, plastic ware - recycle/use some of the grift grab boxes and mail his crap back to Belgium.

4. Ask Dan to drive him to the local airport, have the Patrons finance his flight back to his birth mother, grandparents, whomever will have him. Shower him with a few brooches.
5. Promise to send him all his woodland creatures, stuffed toys - or ask Patrons to send you extra suitcases NOW so all the Patrons will have to do is pay the extra luggage fee.
6. Go back to Potts. He’s waiting on you. Fairly obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.