The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for IJ, yeah, she can be harsh, and there probably underlying issues, but isn't that true with All families. I think mother daughter relationships are challenging and having them filmed so candidly is brave maybe stupid. But the interaction isn't that unfamiliar and often begins critical but ends in jest. All mother and daughters get aggravated with one another when living in close quarters....trust me I know. Stephanie is like a 5 year old, and IJ is a hard task master. That's the gist of it.
Problem I see here is that 45 year old S depends on her mother financially. Who else paid the mayor bills during the years before youtube? She has no other choice than to laugh it off when IS becomes critical.

Reactions: 20
The thing about that though is wouldn't Nick have made it clear after Selmar filmed their bedroom that he does not want filming in the cottage.... And goodness there was nothing downstairs I'd call personal belongings featured except for the masks that Nick has just left dumped there. I can understand not wanting your stuff touched but Nick doesn't seem to show much care towards them to begin with . As for having strangers in there at all, don't they let the space out at time for people as a place to sleep? I doubt Nick n Marie leave anything valuable or sensitive there.

This being said, if he doesn't like Snorts, then anything Snorts does is going to irritate him.
Wasn’t his collection of masks mentioned and then displayed on the wall. Perhaps he was miffed that these personal items were shown?

Reactions: 12
Problem I see here is that 45 year old S depends on her mother financially. Who else paid the mayor bills during the years before youtube? She has no other choice than to laugh it off when IS becomes critical.
that's not my post you have there - my name with someones post
1641164520173.png

She did depend on her mother and apparently friends but not anymore

@Clara Burnett Kim does seem soft enough to do that

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What? Really no video tonight? This was my only remedy against Sunday night depression 😌
Steph, I rather have you post regular on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday but skip the advent calendar in December instead if this means I have to go without in January. Thank god I am a patreon and have a Wednesday treat at least.... There, I said it... 😜

In the description she is writing that she suddenly is losing a lot of her hair (I know, yet another one). She seems to relate it to stress. You think this is stressful now, you cheat? Wait till your dreams blow up in your face. Only 20 days to go...
Covid makes you lose hair, too... 😁

that's not my post you have there - my name with someones post
View attachment 959345

She did depend on her mother and apparently friends but not anymore

@Clara Burnett Kim does seem soft enough to do that
Sorry, don't know what happend and can't change it anymore 🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought the Chateau Love couple just ignored him when they could.
There was a very chatty woman talking all the time .... was that Ruth?
Fanny sat back and would not talk over her for attention and Fanny loves the attention .... like Fanny did not want to upset her or afraid of her???
You never see Fanny sitting back and listening to someone - she must be the centre of attention but not so much this time..... weird.
I just cannot stand Potts.... an old show off that thinks he is still a cute young guy!
Vivian's sister, Ashley (a jazz singer) was commenting. Fanny was on her best behavior as the apartments in Cortona they were staying in belong to Ashley's husband's family. You will see the links in the description box. I agree about the pizza....FFS it's cold. And PLUESE let's compare Franciacorta to Champagne. I love all the bubbles though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Vivian's sister, Ashley (a jazz singer) was commenting. Fanny was on her best behavior as the apartments in Cortona they were staying in belong to Ashley's husband's family. You will see the links in the description box. I agree about the pizza....FFS it's cold. And PLUESE let's compare Franciacorta to Champagne. I love all the bubbles though.
Good lord, that was so awkward. They should have just given Sir Snorts a juice box and let him play in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was the jewelry ever found? did she subsequently put a lock on her door? Has other stuff gone missing in lala (belonging to guests/slaves)?
I think she therefore sees in Tats where things could go for her.

Lionel Messi just got Covid in Argentina. Safe travels.
Covid spiking badly in Argentina. Can envision them getting caught in a lockdown and also having trouble flying back to France. Pressure will be on to get the Grand Salon finished before B&B season, but I don’t think it will be finished quickly no matter how organised and hardworking Amaury is. SJ is a loony and will be pulling Amaury in all different directions whenever he returns to the shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been trying to think of what the problem with BJJ is. Out if all the characters on ALL chateau volgs and tv shows I have never laughed with him, where as everyone else at least raises a chuckle at some point. All others seem to be able to laugh / joke at themselves and have stories, like them or loath them they at least create a reaction of their own, BJJ just bangs on about grandparents, knives and forks and says "I agree" with all tripe out of Stephs mouth. He needs to get some life experience and get the hell out of there for all our sakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Meanwhile, back at Begmania…”exclusive photos” of Billy the Deserter negotiating his return to the UK to face the consequences of his military AWOL….

C6496A5C-A62D-494F-9DA2-BF31EB303DD7.jpeg
112C4497-6AF6-4654-A26A-A79644ED0ABA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Covid spiking badly in Argentina. Can envision them getting caught in a lockdown and also having trouble flying back to France. Pressure will be on to get the Grand Salon finished before B&B season, but I don’t think it will be finished quickly no matter how organised and hardworking Amaury is. SJ is a loony and will be pulling Amaury in all different directions whenever he returns to the shitoo.
I personally think it was stupid for Amaury to go to Argentina, even if there wasn't a pandemic. He's known Nutti a hot minute. Let her go visit her family.

Unless her family speaks fluent English, or he understands Spanish, then he's going to find it tough going at big get-togethers, and they'll be plenty of them as she's been away three years.

Add the pandemic and you'll be in trouble dear sweet boy! Flying 13-plus hours to a Covid hot spot is asking for trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes , but did you hear SP make sure IJ knew where she was.... in "MY HOUSE"... She made it clear to IJ whose home she was staying in and making laundry orders.🤣

Edit: Which after writing this of course... The chateau was bought with IJ and Daddy's hard earned 💰

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally think it was stupid for Amaury to go to Argentina, even if there wasn't a pandemic. He's known Nutti a hot minute. Let her go visit her family.

Unless her family speaks fluent English, or he understands Spanish, then he's going to find it tough going at big get-togethers, and they'll be plenty of them as she's been away three years.

Add the pandemic and you'll be in trouble dear sweet boy! Flying 13-plus hours to a Covid hot spot is asking for trouble.
Dont cry for Amaury, Argentina
The truth is, he never wanted to come to you
All through his chateau days,
And natti‘s insisting,
He broke his promise, please keep social distance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have been trying to think of what the problem with BJJ is. Out if all the characters on ALL chateau volgs and tv shows I have never laughed with him, where as everyone else at least raises a chuckle at some point. All others seem to be able to laugh / joke at themselves and have stories, like them or loath them they at least create a reaction of their own, BJJ just bangs on about grandparents, knives and forks and says "I agree" with all tripe out of Stephs mouth. He needs to get some life experience and get the hell out of there for all our sakes.
Indeed. Snorty takes himself way too seriously and doesn't have a sense of humour about himself at all. He just makes stupid puns all the time but doesn't recognise a proper joke even though it is looking at him in the mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.