The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curtis just confirmed on his instagram story that there will be a "short film" of making his and stepfannies photo session.
I hope you didn't purposefully forget to add the "incredibly talented" before his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First post - please be kind! Missed the last thread re how did you find CD and tattle so sorry if this is out of synch.

I found CD in lockdown and was charmed...then left it...returned to the present unwrapping and was uncomfortable. Takes a certain sort of person to wear £350 perfume, designer clothes and keep gifts ppl send. The rapture in her and IJ's eyes when the gifts kept coming I found grotesque. The charitable unwrapped channel does not in any way make me feel "it's ok then"...it isn't and one or two of them should have the grace to realise this. To then discover "patreon" and ppl actually gave money to fund this lifestyle...wow.

Just fascinated with the dynamics of it all. Couldn't imagine anything worse than living in a freezing chateau - can smell the musty smell from here & all fabrics and beds will feel damp - why the hell isn't it fixed??!!

Initial thoughts on main characters:
SJ - charismatic, inauthentic & tough as old boots - makes ppl fall in love with her (whatever gender) then dumps with a smile
IJ - terrifying
Percy - oh dear
Natti - inauthentic, will all end in tears with SJ and Amaury
Amaury - nice guy, seduced by the attention and now starting to feel trapped
Philip - harmless, naive, finding his place in the world - it's not there but hasn't realised it yet - will be discarded but with a smile
Marie - fond of her - so gentle but missed the part where she went from happy and smily to miserable and left
Selma - see above

Happy New Year all and nice to meet you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Happy New Year Everyone!
In the previous thread we're talking about Julie Montagu, the American Viscountess, who just celebrated her 100k subs. She's a scam artist.
From socialblade.com

View attachment 957904
She's been caught buying views just like MPK, but so many that her monthly view count is -154,731
Her numbers are totally fake, what will her sponsors say?

SJ's Patreon has dropped from 3706 to 3530 patrons. A drop of 176 and still going down. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of her end.
i never understood why that viscountess took the YT and the grifting route..just the same with Castle ten Berghe..its not done..and buy followers..omg..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Deserting Billy had to finish the cutting-in painting that Teabeg was supposed to do. Then Rien shows up and l had to turn that mess off. I unsubscribed from Rien ages ago but he still pops up on my feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
well..some members inhere reported me..the first week i was inhere..i got a bit carried away at first and i got trapped in the way..i was send on a four weeks cruise...but after that i came back... ;) i always come back.. just to prove people they were wrong....the new ones are always seen as a bit suspicious..i didnt realize that at first..now i know the rules...and btw i didnt even know what Vip meant..untill i became one..🙄, i think Vip or not..everybody who has a good point to contribute is a vip in my eyes..
We had run ins straight away and I was told off for it as well. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Video 001 is the one you mean

Video 005 & 006 show IJ's childish and pathetic mocking attitude about the bags of cherries. So much so, SJ out of guilt makes her a cake at 3am.

Honestly, if my mother had treated me like that over a bag of cherries I would have told to wind her neck in, grow up and F off (btw I loved my mother and would never have spoken to her like that but then again she did not act in any way like IJ)

That's what drew me to the vlogs to begin with .. her nasty mother and all the social dynamics .. Initially I found them because I was looking at couture finishing techniques and youtube threw up the vlogs because of the costume element.

I found it interesting looking back .. how IJ & Potts are talking about planning a box hedging farm and SJ distracts from the planning idea and encourages Percy to quietly continue to get sozzled - Video 005

Wow, these intial early vlogs are 100000x more interesting than what they are now!!! You actually see real life and real markets and real dress sewing and calm less shrill voice Stephanie!!! It's definitely strange to experience the vlogs as they were earlier. It confirms what I've felt about the manic progression we have seen them turn into.

As for IJ, yeah, she can be harsh, and there probably underlying issues, but isn't that true with All families. I think mother daughter relationships are challenging and having them filmed so candidly is brave maybe stupid. But the interaction isn't that unfamiliar and often begins critical but ends in jest. All mother and daughters get aggravated with one another when living in close quarters....trust me I know. Stephanie is like a 5 year old, and IJ is a hard task master. That's the gist of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
looking at Selmars vlog..she wasnt even capable to cut her rosetree back the last ten years..and those two want to run a chateau?? i would say keep dreaming..it doesnt cost energy..nor does it make you tired at night..
In the description she is writing that she suddenly is losing a lot of her hair (I know, yet another one). She seems to relate it to stress. You think this is stressful now, you cheat? Wait till your dreams blow up in your face. Only 20 days to go...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Soap and water here, too. I only used latex ( water-based ) paint. I invested in a nice set of brushes when we did our renovation. I have an attachment for my cordless drill to spin the brush dry. No gender biases here! I understand where oil-based paint is required you need a solvent but you can use it more than once.

Imagine starting a project, paying for it yourself and actually finishing it. That’s what we did. Of course, we used a contractor but we did a lot of the demo and I did the painting whilst working 40 hours a week.
I've just watched his latest vlog Boot Room..He sands the stairs, and the doors and the tongue & groove panels. Says he's not going to use Osmo on panels ( some kind of wood sealant that brings out the grain) but will buy wax. Uses the Osmo on the stairs and doors but accidentally gets some on the panels, so will now do them in Osmo too, but will need to sand, even though he's already done so because there are white paint splashes on it. He's also going to sand the wall that has adhesive on it. Why not just sand the lot, clean up once, seal the wood and leave to dry? Why can no one do a complete preparation followed by the finishing? Then he rings Ryan and they discuss, I use the word loosely as Ryan said himself he's not the brightest tool in the shed...well I won't disagree there.. not the sharpest either. The reason for the call was to promote Ryans channel and for him to tell us about his search for a property in France (viewing on line) gathering a selection of properties, in order to personally view when he returns. Allegedly the bank will be helping him.. not sure if it's a corporate bank or the peoples bank.. Time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so we all can assume the christmasdecoration will stay up untill they are back? i dont see Fanny nor snort will make effort to get rid of it..are the two female slaves still there??
If the Dutch friend that will babysit the HMN is indeed Kim Raad, as I suspect it is, she will clean it all out. She has a history being SJ's doormat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Deserting Billy had to finish the cutting-in painting that Teabeg was supposed to do. Then Rien shows up and l had to turn that mess off. I unsubscribed from Rien ages ago but he still pops up on my feed.
You mean the recommendation feed?
In the sub-menu you just need to click on the garbage bin icon. It won’t recommend any more videos from that channel

Attachments

Reactions: 9
@Rose Cafe points out the differences between the old vlogs and now. I have pondered the reason why the change. Is it the corruption of easy money that just fell into her lap and she couldn’t believe her fortune and just ran with it. The power that money gave her to lord over her co-owners. The absence of her watchful mother keeping some of her self destructive impulses in check. Enter stage left BJJ. He may be young but he is an enabler. He appeals to her less positive traits. Well covid removing the absolute freedom to travel. Even though she has flaunted the rules it has still clipped her wings at times.
All of the above I suspect coupled with our more discerning eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If the Dutch friend that will babysit the HMN is indeed Kim Raad, as I suspect it is, she will clean it all out. She has a history being SJ's doormat.
my question is, if sj and bjj are alone in the chateau until south africa, what if something has to be fixed, what if there is another leak.. can anyone depend on bjj to man up, take off the heels and brooch, and grab a wrench???? she must have dans number on speed dial

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
@LaFrancaise123 if you are not British, then do not lecture me on anything British, just take it from me that I know a lot more about my culture than you do! And as for the "Just saying" don't be so bloody condescending who do you think you are?

Isabelle was married to an ENGLISH man, lived in ENGLAND, had a daughter educated in ENGLAND and therefore knows more about British humour or what we call "banter". And Isabelle knows more about British humour than somebody who joined a hate group a few months ago and talks a load of tit most of the time ... just saying !!!
How incredibly rude!
For the record, it doesn't look like British banter to me and neither does your response. @LaFrancaise123 - I apologise for the rudeness you have been subjected to by someone who claims to be British and hope he will have the decency to do the same thing himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He's somewhat tolerable when he's acting normal and drops his Russel Brand act.

Reactions: 6
Just saying some of “us” tattlers have been here longer than you may think. Just because you think a certain French girl is new you may be mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.