The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A stranger rummaging through personal stuff, a video being shared with thousands of subscribers of their own personal space is really crossing boundaries. I know she is ignorant when it comes to personal boundaries but Squirrel Nutkins should have questioned the morality of it. It's like having 24 hour make over team come in without your k nowledge.
The thing about that though is wouldn't Nick have made it clear after Selmar filmed their bedroom that he does not want filming in the cottage.... And goodness there was nothing downstairs I'd call personal belongings featured except for the masks that Nick has just left dumped there. I can understand not wanting your stuff touched but Nick doesn't seem to show much care towards them to begin with . As for having strangers in there at all, don't they let the space out at time for people as a place to sleep? I doubt Nick n Marie leave anything valuable or sensitive there.

This being said, if he doesn't like Snorts, then anything Snorts does is going to irritate him.

Reactions: 19
Both the Bembazaan River and the Karoo area are in South Africa .. just saying 🤠 ✌

On other line .. can anyone remember the names of the trio who used to police the youtube comments? duchess of cocteau? + 2
@Jikki2 @KiKiGee
Real Aiglon, The Duchess of Couteau and JC Frontenac ??
I think those were the worst online bullies in the comments. Especially Real Aiglon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Dutch are out in Amsterdam protesting against lockdown - is being streamed live as we speak

I know some of you will not be happy when I say this but masks will not help - it is too infectious and seems to be going the way a virus should and has done in the past - more infectious but less powerful
The 'covid' cold has been here since Oct/Nov. I had it but LFT's were neg so continued to go to work. It was one sore tonsil and earache.

Anyway enough of that ..

Dan has blurred out the children's photograph in Armoires workshop since someone posted it on here. He did the same when Natti & Armoire were spotted hugging in the kitchen after it was posted here - He then took it off. All very reactionary.

View attachment 957755
It was me that commented on the nephews photo. I didn't think it was enlargeable or identifiable. It just looked like a standard school/studio shot of two boys. Proves Dan reads here. Interesting that he has different rules for other people's kids.

Reactions: 11
I found Tattle through the guru gossip forum, not sure how I found the CD threads, as I was a fan of the CD channel at first. I think I reached 'VIP' from posting on the Strictly thread every weekend, it's almost like a live chat on that thread when the show is on. I have blocked one or two annoying members but have never reported anyone.
well..some members inhere reported me..the first week i was inhere..i got a bit carried away at first and i got trapped in the way..i was send on a four weeks cruise...but after that i came back... ;) i always come back.. just to prove people they were wrong....the new ones are always seen as a bit suspicious..i didnt realize that at first..now i know the rules...and btw i didnt even know what Vip meant..untill i became one..🙄, i think Vip or not..everybody who has a good point to contribute is a vip in my eyes..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I loved Diesel but Selmar always looks like he needs a good hot scrub from top to toe and I could not bear his slow verbal delivery, on and on about a screw he screwed into the wood and then it bent and then he had to fetch another one and so on. Hate his hair. He is an old man and needs to smarten up. I am an old fashioned woman ( 1953) xxx ( I dont know where to find the smilies etc )
🤣 less of the old - says this 1954 yr old. Depending what device your using re emoji's (smiley faces) when you reply to a quote if you look at the top of the original post there are a number of icons B I $ images 😉 the smiley face is next to the photograph one. Just mess around with it for a while. Any way back to Selmar...I could never understand not only his dialect ( he should come with subtitles) but the fans that thought he was a guru and had a sweet soul because he did yoga, in the chapel! His one saving grace with me is that he loves his dog and animals which means he has to be a decent person if not totally misguided with his decisions and led by his heart. He's not got a quick step ( see what I did there) in him. Slow slow 🐌 stop ✋ I fear he is heading for a fall and not on the dance floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She obviously got that mole removed too
So she's flat as pancake here yet she was literally shoving teets in my face in her green broke open can of biscuits fat roll extravaganza...
...so thinking.. now coof is winding down .. sorta..and she can travel do you think people will realize they are paying for her to take trips when they could just take the trips themselves ...she had two years basically to do SOMETHING..30k a month to do NOTHING. How does nothing to 30k a month not make a visible change your life ..she's paying off her debt..a half ass powder room A few vegetables and wild flowers . WTF. she bought a room full of armoires to store her junk ..it's all flea garbage..the only talent she has is for picking expensive wallpaper that will look dated in 5 yrs..she didn't do anything remotely timeless..she talks about toile or a timeless chinoiserie an 18th century floral. people signed up for an historic renovation..yes her shack had nothing to restore but she is just plain old decorating. Anyone can buy tit...she is not doing Anything other than shopping..running around in pajamas at 4pm pretending to be busy ...I have never seen anyone cause so much fuss to accomplish nothing..i think we need to hammer home the lack of progress yet be friendly to the cult comment facts like shes basically wanting people to pay her to travel ..I think reframing things as they are can help wake people up..I see people sending her heirloom's..while not special it's all THEY have ..I see lonely people looking for connection that shouldn't cost them their social security check..I've read and observed..if people had a goal like say trying to wake people up while providing them with a group? I'm a new outsider .. though familiar with big fanny fupas desolate womb of regret...but those lonely ladies won't leave the cozy comfort of their community if they don't have a safe cozy place to go to..while no warm hug .I'm quite jaded ..would lonely widows want to be here..I like vicious trash talk but I'm not the ones sending scabies cash.juzr saying to dismantle her world we need a place aunt Bea will go when woken up .. because....I want to DESTROY her....when I realized she wasn't just swept away by the sudden success anymore she was continuing to accept gifts never saying enough..it's too much ...I want her audited I want reality to hit..ive started working on auditing her going over every cadeux... itemizing ..it's a massive task..but just with 16 months worth..good lord ...but everything has to be methodical ..the less emotion and facts I want to dismantle everything .. if she had just a shred of decency She wouldn't have painted a target on her ..she is not using Patreon properly BUT the law is the law ..her gift grift is something what she will go down for .. anything over 75 euros is a taxable event... wether Individual or as a WHOLE..every gift from one calendar year can be taken and added as whole.its not tax on every item over 75 individually..as a whole.. AND the fact she's running this as charity. A charity for quid pro quo..you give me I give you ..and the fashion scam deduction.and work away volunteers for a cash grab .not to mention the meet and greet donation boost there is SOOO much ..I say no more about that other than I want to dismantle her but keep a place for the trip victims to feel safe..
They love her but they don't understand decent people care about people who need a friend regardless... a good variety of lazy eyes Notice whites of the eye above and below the iris
why dont you tell us what you really think. Lol!

• Haha
I'm quite sure they are not welcome anymore. Maybe when SJ is there, for a short visit to pick up things (and Ruby), but certainly not when she's not there. She does not trust Tats at all.
I'm not surprised
the way T asked for the cooker and then the way SJ palmed off some gifts to her in the GG.
Seemed clear that T had expectations that she was after things and she should be given stuff

Reactions: 20
This is what we British call "banter" we only do it with people we like very much or love, it is the British humour mixed with a bit of teasing to spice things up a bit. If you are not British you will not understand it.

It is a bit like a situation I witnessed in Italy a few years ago, to me it looked like a mother scolding her children in the most aggressive way. She was very noisy, her hands and arms shaking about and just the noise coming out of her mouth. I turned to my friend and said "why is she so angry with her children, what on earth have they done". He looked at me, shook his head and said "she is only asking them what they want for dessert".

Different counties, different cultures and different mannerisms !
Isabelle is not British but French. Just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Listen I watched - I like viveann it’s all very younger in cheek -

The bloody pizza 🍕 were all unboxed going cold 🥶 and Potts took ages to fill 6 glasses
Add the banal chat of big bubbles small bubbles

Is all food served cold 🥶 cos I’ve yet to see steam rising from any dish - except nutria pancakes 🥞 even then SSB held the whole thing up with filming

I’d ram that tripod down her neck if it was every single meal 🥘
She’s a nasty condiment to any table 😈
Snorts was out of his depth, he looked uncomfortable, like a child who's been told to sit still and not say anything, but he did and he was wrong, what's new. I felt SJ was a little restrained (until she did her victory dance) when she guessed the correct drinks 🍸 I get the impression that if she's not running the show her light dims. It's her show or no show as she doesn't do supporting cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
Send him a email..Maybe your welcome to go through his hair..;) or do do some jobs..i dont know how old you are..you know Teabegs is into twinks..:D;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i really enjoy your comments..i wouldnt dare to post them..but i really enjoy them,they make me laugh out loud... i always like freedom of speech. :)
just wait until I come for a visit…

elvira-elmyra.gif

Send him a email..Maybe your welcome to go through his hair..;) or do do some jobs..i dont know how old you are..you know Teabegs is into twinks..:D;)
no he doesn’t, NO! He likes 41 year olds too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, different indeed. She sees the grifter in Tats, as what it means to her: a loser, dreams big but has no clue. As opposed to her own dreams coming true, so very successful. I've also heard SJ lost some jewelry and instantly blamed Tats, without any real reason.
How can she possibly know what jewellery she has? She's got tons of the stuff... she should have checked with Snorts as he's known for helping himself to her belongings. I'd rap his knuckles if I found him in my drawers 🙈😉

Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
Get a rescue dog or cat so much more tactile and you can understand them

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HELP ME!
It kind of looks like a nest to me…for a squirrel or some other kind of woodland creature…😆

0675F5FF-6C75-4811-9174-D93EA96C6A81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Fanny shouldn't wear warm colors as her undertone is cool. She's one of those women/men that think every color looks good on them. Her natural hair color is ash blonde. I do wish she would stop over bleaching it. There were a couple of times when Annalise did a good job with the coloring, but it always goes brassy because Fanny doesn't take care of it. Fanny just has to be seen. She thinks she is like the Queen who wears these very bright outfits. It works for the Queen, not for fanny. I do hope that my prayers will be answered and that Dan will take the blowtorch to Fanny's hideous wardrobe, especially the yellow thing that must not be mentioned and the 'festive' red outfit complete with wrap-around comforter and children under eight reindeer earmuffs. Sending vibes your way Dan, I know you want to do it!

I think I saw a chicken shed for sale somewhere in the middle of France. Very reasonable! Authentic 17th century peasant chic.
looking at Selmars vlog..she wasnt even capable to cut her rosetree back the last ten years..and those two want to run a chateau?? i would say keep dreaming..it doesnt cost energy..nor does it make you tired at night..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 957844

View attachment 957831
47 minutes ago

A few hours ago I took a great photo of the Gare de Lyon, one of the beautiful train stations in Paris... Started to write a post and lost it all somehow (will improve in time 😅) Now, finally we made it to the airport! 5 am is not a time I like to set the alarm... Especially when we finished packing at 3 am 🙈 but here we are! All tests negative, Argentina: here we come!! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen my family and it's Amaury's first time in South America! Thank you Dan @escapetoruralfrance for being a great chófer at the most inconvenient time ❤ And thank you all for the wonderful messages and all the love you send to us every day! 💗💗 I hope you join us on our adventure every step of the way. (Photo from September, on our first trip to Paris) Nati & Amaury
that's clearly a photoshopped image - the lighting on the two figures is harsh white and from above ..
the background is soft and grainy ..
the figures are sharp, too sharp to balance with the background ..
there is a white line around Nattis hairline (left)
and the street lamp through the two strands of hair is wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't underestimate this little kobold, he is capable of so much worse. I tell you he's probably the only person thinking he's a good soul, beside you that is, and decent, kind and morals are no words to describe his vindictive and gloomy character. He might be from a different mother, IJ has taught him very, very well.
His jokes are crap too... everyone is set up... he's another one that needs to grow up...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
According to Natti and Amaurys insta they are in Paris, driven there by Dan, and will leave or prob have flown out already.
so we all can assume the christmasdecoration will stay up untill they are back? i dont see Fanny nor snort will make effort to get rid of it..are the two female slaves still there??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.