The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. Snorty takes himself way too seriously and doesn't have a sense of humour about himself at all. He just makes stupid puns all the time but doesn't recognise a proper joke even though it is looking at him in the mirror.
that’s unbelievable, as if you’re talking about me. How unbelievable is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vivian's sister, Ashley (a jazz singer) was commenting. Fanny was on her best behavior as the apartments in Cortona they were staying in belong to Ashley's husband's family.
Oh... well then..... it makes sense ! I thought it was Ruth but .... she does not like to be seen and I would say - heard.
Thank you for clearing that up for me :)

Reactions: 9
I personally think it was stupid for Amaury to go to Argentina, even if there wasn't a pandemic. He's known Nutti a hot minute. Let her go visit her family.

Unless her family speaks fluent English, or he understands Spanish, then he's going to find it tough going at big get-togethers, and they'll be plenty of them as she's been away three years.

Add the pandemic and you'll be in trouble dear sweet boy! Flying 13-plus hours to a Covid hot spot is asking for trouble.
So agree and if the family do not like him............. and you are locked down there.............. Ooooooo not nice .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
No video from Dan today. Wonder if it’s because he had to drive Anne Marie and Nutti to Paris? Wonder if the van also included Snorts and Fanny?

Reactions: 17
Where? I'm desperate for some 🌞🌞🌞. Won't see it until Tuesday. A tiny bit of snow is forecast for tomorrow which is better than cloudy, dreary and rainy in my book.
Come to Australia but...... we have bloody covid too . :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Indeed. Snorty takes himself way too seriously and doesn't have a sense of humour about himself at all. He just makes stupid puns all the time but doesn't recognise a proper joke even though it is looking at him in the mirror.
Do you think he reminds Steph of Scotman Gerry ? in lots of ways they are similar, well not physically apart from being unattractive and at least BJJs teeth are his own. Both men have her on a porcelain plinth and think she is their princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So agree and if the family do not like him............. and you are locked down there.............. Ooooooo not nice .
Oh I'm sure they can pretend to like him and get him to do some work around their homes, add a room, sort the plumbing and so forth Then try and send him home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Arfarf, I am thinking of you today. ❤

View attachment 957780

Thanks again so much. I am getting better. 7 on a scale of 1-10. I got this but....
My son is floundering. Drug withdrawal has joined forces with covid and uncontrolled, type 1, insulin dependent diabetes to make this one big, scary dilemma.
Gonna go try to rouse him and get him to drink something. He was throwing up all morning. He was prescribed Zofran for nausea but it doesn't stay down long enough to help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Total pack of sycophants. I can hardly believe the tit talk re how “wonderful, gorgeous etc” that ho is. And worse! She believes it!

Oh, and they miss the vlogs, but they “understand” that “they” (ho and co) need rest. From what?!?

Oooh! That was a total load of avoidance crap. SJ is my sister thru and thru!!!! So many people fall for this kind of lying verbage from my sister too. Too many people in this world that need attention...no matter who from.
Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First post - please be kind! Missed the last thread re how did you find CD and tattle so sorry if this is out of synch.

I found CD in lockdown and was charmed...then left it...returned to the present unwrapping and was uncomfortable. Takes a certain sort of person to wear £350 perfume, designer clothes and keep gifts ppl send. The rapture in her and IJ's eyes when the gifts kept coming I found grotesque. The charitable unwrapped channel does not in any way make me feel "it's ok then"...it isn't and one or two of them should have the grace to realise this. To then discover "patreon" and ppl actually gave money to fund this lifestyle...wow.

Just fascinated with the dynamics of it all. Couldn't imagine anything worse than living in a freezing chateau - can smell the musty smell from here & all fabrics and beds will feel damp - why the hell isn't it fixed??!!

Initial thoughts on main characters:
SJ - charismatic, inauthentic & tough as old boots - makes ppl fall in love with her (whatever gender) then dumps with a smile
IJ - terrifying
Percy - oh dear
Natti - inauthentic, will all end in tears with SJ and Amaury
Amaury - nice guy, seduced by the attention and now starting to feel trapped
Philip - harmless, naive, finding his place in the world - it's not there but hasn't realised it yet - will be discarded but with a smile
Marie - fond of her - so gentle but missed the part where she went from happy and smily to miserable and left
Selma - see above

Happy New Year all and nice to meet you!
A similar journey to my own. I watched from a distance for a few months but the recent gift grabs have appalled me. I agree with most of your assessments, except for Marie who I thought was a tad disturbed from the start and not as ethereal as painted and Phillip, who I think knows exactly what he is doing..carving a vlog name for himself on SJ's shoulders. Happy New Year to one and all from Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you think he reminds Steph of Scotman Gerry ? in lots of ways they are similar, well not physically apart from being unattractive and at least BJJs teeth are his own. Both men have her on a porcelain plinth and think she is their princess.
Sounds almost incestuous if Snorty reminds Stefanny of Gerry. Both men males are certainly sucking up to her and she loves that. It's all very Oedipus meets female Narcissus love story.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I personally think it was stupid for Amaury to go to Argentina, even if there wasn't a pandemic. He's known Nutti a hot minute. Let her go visit her family.

Unless her family speaks fluent English, or he understands Spanish, then he's going to find it tough going at big get-togethers, and they'll be plenty of them as she's been away three years.

Add the pandemic and you'll be in trouble dear sweet boy! Flying 13-plus hours to a Covid hot spot is asking for trouble.
I think he will be OK. It looks to me like he had Covid a few weeks ago when he clearly had some kind of unidentified virus and Fanny kept parading him working in the Grand Salon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.