The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
except for Marie who I thought was a tad disturbed from the start and not as ethereal as painted
THANK YOU! That fake demure, coquettish, baby's breath persona was a turn off from the onset for me.
I didn't mind PJ at first until you folks here opened my eyes and pointed out his obnoxious quirks and traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks again so much. I am getting better. 7 on a scale of 1-10. I got this but....
My son is floundering. Drug withdrawal has joined forces with covid and uncontrolled, type 1, insulin dependent diabetes to make this one big, scary dilemma.
Gonna go try to rouse him and get him to drink something. He was throwing up all morning. He was prescribed Zofran for nausea but it doesn't stay down long enough to help.
Sending love and wishes for both you and your son to recover quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
have to say i thought the same...Madame Flash and Mr skinnyjeans..stuck in Sa with that old cow and her picked on an airoplane consort.omg i only just typed ... fucked on a airoplane..good i read back....that would be fun..

I dont get much hight of all that nutty and Amauryfling..

Dan..i dont follow him anymore...i get allegric to brico and plasterboard these days..

Sel and Tat...i guess they both stuck in her crumbling B and B..Selmar can keep himself occupied a long time , seeing the state of that place...btw..who wants to pay money to stay there??

Ryan..i hoped he stayed in Phuket..i guess they want to get rid of him there also..well at least his hopes for a house or not as high as Sel and Tat..he is satisfied with 30.000 euros..gritting it al together..who gives money to all those people ...i will never understand...
I'm with you there for Dan. He could 'bore for Britain'.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nobody asked, and I tried, cut could not bear to watch Ryan back. But I have the bare bones from comments here. After six months thinking time in Thailand, he is going back to France to buy a cheap property in a cheap area and do it up. Is this to live in forever or to sell on for a profit? He will never get a bank loan so he is clearly hoping to do it on someone else's dime. Why does he not think it is time to get up off his a.r.s.e and get himself a job to fund his mortgage and the costs associated with a renovation? Beyond belief really.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks again so much. I am getting better. 7 on a scale of 1-10. I got this but....
My son is floundering. Drug withdrawal has joined forces with covid and uncontrolled, type 1, insulin dependent diabetes to make this one big, scary dilemma.
Gonna go try to rouse him and get him to drink something. He was throwing up all morning. He was prescribed Zofran for nausea but it doesn't stay down long enough to help.
Sending healing prayers for your family!! 🙌🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, now I've really lost it, I just sat through a 15 minute vlog of horse poop being shoveled into a wheel barrow 🤣🤣🤣 Sadie, Mo and Queenie 's Sunday vlog contribution. I blame Queenie with her cute camera antics and field galloping she looks so happy. She definitely was wondering what the big deal was about her poop! 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, now I've really lost it, I just sat through a 15 minute vlog of horse poop being shoveled into a wheel barrow 🤣🤣🤣 Sadie, Mo and Queenie 's Sunday vlog contribution. I blame Queenie with her cute camera antics and field galloping she looks so happy. She definitely was wondering what the big deal was about her poop! 🐎
A new low in the châteauverse. Just goes to show that people will watch anything. No ideas for content, Michael? You have NO excuse! Sister Sadie is showing poop for god’s sake!!!! And getting views and likes!

B69FBFDE-934C-47E5-8F88-81F77D522980.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As someone from Argentina, I wish them a warm welcome. Like really really warm, as the weather is super hot. January is an awesome month to visit if you don't mind the heat. A lot of people are off work and traveling around the country, so I hope they can visit the beaches in Buenos Aires or the Patagonia. It's gonna be a fun summer here, since no one really will travel abroad. And hey, they won't freezing at the chateau for a few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Philphi is probably hoping to keep his miniature “iron” in the dying embers of menopause.

Can't find the post now but MW had commented.. You're so beautiful Stephanie ♥ Just when I thought she'd made her escape. Maybe keeping her irons in the fire 🔥
Definitely

Both in equal proportions I would say..but I just think she looks slightly pathetic. Old and cold and trying too hard.
And desperately seeking even more attention than she already has

Both in equal proportions I would say..but I just think she looks slightly pathetic. Old and cold and trying too hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That Cadeaux stuff is the worst. Who are these fools who are wasting their money on crap (mostly) that will be stored, given away, thrown away etc. The grifters would be better off asking the gifters to make donations to legit charities. Every single “person” in that place makes me ill.

I’d rather watch the paint dry (literally) at the deserter’s pile.

A similar journey to my own. I watched from a distance for a few months but the recent gift grabs have appalled me. I agree with most of your assessments, except for Marie who I thought was a tad disturbed from the start and not as ethereal as painted and Phillip, who I think knows exactly what he is doing..carving a vlog name for himself on SJ's shoulders. Happy New Year to one and all from Australia.

Reactions: 17
On January 6, 2020 (pre-covid), SJ did a vlog entitled 'The Monthly Costs of Running of a French Chateau'. It's now been 2 years and this was the last time, I recall, she's discussed finances because we're now still waiting on the accountant. It's interesting that their initial plan was to fix up the shitoo & sell it after 5 years for a profit. The plan was never to run a B&B and SJ admits that had they known how much it cost to run they never would have purchased. She doesn't really like to work and definitely doesn't like to clean.

SJ admitted that she's a lousy business woman and that both Nic and Potty (mostly Potty) had been pestering her to track & better manage costs.
The biggest monthly cost was ofcourse heating/water, so logically this is what most normal people would address first to better manage, but not our Stephanmeme! Apparently she only spent 250 Euro/month on maintenance (underestimated), which is the same amount she spent on decoration each month, so ofcourse the heating/water system is now a disaster.

They'd owned the shitoo for 16 years and still hadn't turned a profit. The monthly (under)estimated running costs of 3,503 Euro's was subsidied by Nic, Potty, SJ's London flat rental and the B&B business which was quite small before being exposed on Escape to the Chateau . To keep throwing good money after bad, none of the 3 owners had any sense, Yet she always had money to travel????

SJ dreams of a beautiful garden, lake and swimming pool (among other things)

So now they have almost 10x the monthly income - where the hell is the money and what are they doing with it??? Exactly what has been accomplished in the past 2 years??? Damn little and virtually no restoration.
- built their own apartments (Mummy, Potty, Nic's bathroom upgrade, Gerry unfinsihed and Natti unfinished)
- planted a few trees & semi-finished pergola
- installed a water pipe to the walled garden
- constructed a compost bin
- ripped out a few trees
- fixed 1 stained glass window
- repaired the tile drainage on the back terrace,
- semi-finished downstairs 2 piece loo
- semi-finished upstairs pink bathroom
- ripped out an upstairs wall
- cleaned out the moat
- constructed some beds
- cleared out/reinforced part of the attic for Narnia (which will likely fall through the ceiling with the added weight)
- laid stones in the driveway
- tacky decoration (pigeon tower & limoge tower)
- ruined expensive wallpaper in front reception, downstairs loo and Marquis Suite
- cleaned out her closet only to refill it again
If there is more I honestly can't recall.

Yet the constant buying continues because one can never have too much Spode, and a global pandemic won't stop Stephameme from travelling around the globe ,only now with her insipid toyboy in tow!

But with patrons & viewers, SJ now has an obligation for financial transparency. SJ knows administration/finances aren't her forte so she'll try to put it off as long as she can, but the tax man cometh and the patrons are getting restless.

The don't like Squirrelboy's involvement, so the pressure is also building from both Nic and Potty, and SJ is feeling the heat. Undoubtly some home truths and direct words were spoken between the 3 owners over the holidays (no Sunday vlog?) SJ is a resourceful charmer, but something has to give and her charade won't last forever. Tick Tok.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Nobody asked, and I tried, cut could not bear to watch Ryan back. But I have the bare bones from comments here. After six months thinking time in Thailand, he is going back to France to buy a cheap property in a cheap area and do it up. Is this to live in forever or to sell on for a profit? He will never get a bank loan so he is clearly hoping to do it on someone else's dime. Why does he not think it is time to get up off his a.r.s.e and get himself a job to fund his mortgage and the costs associated with a renovation? Beyond belief really.
One question because I just cannot watch him......... Did he come back with that girlfriend???

Reactions: 11
I’d rather watch the paint dry (literally) at the deserter’s pile.
I find it interesting that the gift channel has twice as many views on most videos than it has subscribers. And, it won't be long before it hits 5 million total views. So many seem to hate watch it. Boggles the mind 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
On January 6, 2020 (pre-covid), SJ did a vlog entitled 'The Monthly Costs of Running of a French Chateau'. It's now been 2 years and this was the last time, I recall, she's discussed finances because we're now still waiting on the accountant. It's interesting that their initial plan was to fix up the shitoo & sell it after 5 years for a profit. The plan was never to run a B&B and SJ admits that had they known how much it cost to run they never would have purchased. She doesn't really like to work and definitely doesn't like to clean.

SJ admitted that she's a lousy business woman and that both Nic and Potty (mostly Potty) had been pestering her to track & better manage costs.
The biggest monthly cost was ofcourse heating/water, so logically this is what most normal people would address first to better manage, but not our Stephanmeme! Apparently she only spent 250 Euro/month on maintenance (underestimated), which is the same amount she spent on decoration each month, so ofcourse the heating/water system is now a disaster.

They'd owned the shitoo for 16 years and still hadn't turned a profit. The monthly (under)estimated running costs of 3,503 Euro's was subsidied by Nic, Potty, SJ's London flat rental and the B&B business which was quite small before being exposed on Escape to the Chateau . To keep throwing good money after bad, none of the 3 owners had any sense, Yet she always had money to travel????

SJ dreams of a beautiful garden, lake and swimming pool (among other things)

So now they have almost 10x the monthly income - where the hell is the money and what are they doing with it??? Exactly what has been accomplished in the past 2 years??? Damn little and virtually no restoration.
- built their own apartments (Mummy, Potty, Nic's bathroom upgrade, Gerry unfinsihed and Natti unfinished)
- planted a few trees & semi-finished pergola
- installed a water pipe to the walled garden
- constructed a compost bin
- ripped out a few trees
- fixed 1 stained glass window
- repaired the tile drainage on the back terrace,
- semi-finished downstairs 2 piece loo
- semi-finished upstairs pink bathroom
- ripped out an upstairs wall
- cleaned out the moat
- constructed some beds
- cleared out/reinforced part of the attic for Narnia (which will likely fall through the ceiling with the added weight)
- laid stones in the driveway
- tacky decoration (pigeon tower & limoge tower)
- ruined expensive wallpaper in front reception, downstairs loo and Marquis Suite
- cleaned out her closet only to refill it again
If there is more I honestly can't recall.

Yet the constant buying continues because one can never have too much Spode, and a global pandemic won't stop Stephameme from travelling around the globe ,only now with her insipid toyboy in tow!

But with patrons & viewers, SJ now has an obligation for financial transparency. SJ knows administration/finances aren't her forte so she'll try to put it off as long as she can, but the tax man cometh and the patrons are getting restless.

The don't like Squirrelboy's involvement, so the pressure is also building from both Nic and Potty, and SJ is feeling the heat. Undoubtly some home truths and direct words were spoken between the 3 owners over the holidays (no Sunday vlog?) SJ is a resourceful charmer, but something has to give and her charade won't last forever. Tick Tok.....
Don’t forget the Wedgewood Room! Although I think most of the Wedgewood was donated or gifted (?)

Don’t forget the Wedgewood Room! Although I think most of the Wedgewood was donated or gifted (?)
I don’t know how tax law is written in France but in the US you can’t write off expenses indefinitely. You have to show a substantial profit or your “business” is considered a hobby. Covid is an issue but I wonder if all the expenses are either unverifiable or personal and she’s trying to write them off against her business or nonprofit. I’m sure I saw where Fanny does have a legit nonprofit set up.

Reactions: 12
One question because I just cannot watch him......... Did he come back with that girlfriend???
He's not back yet, he's just looking at houses in France on the net. Not sure if he is still with Dawny as he was doing an across Thailand trip with her and vlogs stopped halfway thru. He said he decided to stop vloging trip and just enjoy it. But we haven't seen Dawny since and he looked a bit upset first video without her. He is staying a bit longer in Thailand as he has had braces fitted to his teeth and will go back when teeth are done.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes - I incorrectly called it the Limoge room (tacky glueing tit on the walls)!!!
All I remember about that room is on the episode of Chateau DIY in which they were working on it, the camera kept panning in on Fanny’s inappropriate demolition attire. She was wearing a black lace dress and cfm heals. So awkward!

I think BJJ had on a bustier? 🥴. His grandparents told him that it would help with his posture.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.