The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not back yet, he's just looking at houses in France on the net. Not sure if he is still with Dawny as he was doing an across Thailand trip with her and vlogs stopped halfway thru. He said he decided to stop vloging trip and just enjoy it. But we haven't seen Dawny since and he looked a bit upset first video without her. He is staying a bit longer in Thailand as he has had braces fitted to his teeth and will go back when teeth are done.
He's been asked a lot in comments about Dawny, last I looked I didn't see any replies. In Billy's last video with Ryan at the end Ryan gets interrupted by someone coming into the room and Billy tells him to say hello to Dawny. So it appears she's still around ... but we don't know if she's coming with him to France.

I must say, that his views have gone WAY up on his last few videos with his change of focus. Personally, I love looking at real-estate listings and I didn't watch his Thailand stuff, but I am watching this now. So far I think he's doing well at it, and I think it is a brilliant move. I think a lot of people will find his search interesting, especially if they are kind of toying with looking themselves or like the dreaming of doing it. He's looking to buy something pretty inexpensive, so I won't be surprised if he doesn't try to fund raise for it. But time will tell.

editing because I found his answer

UusEtVn-m_UoqlImurIKqghL=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Luz Wilson
1 day ago
Is Downey moving with you

K_PvAFO7VNp-zuT0lHGQboeQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Life of Ryan

1 day ago
Maybe one day, time will tell ️

-----
He answered this question too:

Q0kfg2-E8AZIBNufy7MbPBwz=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sleepy Sparrow
1 day ago
You had nearly been away 6 months. I think that means your carte de séjour will expire soon. Please look this up or you may not be able to return to France

K_PvAFO7VNp-zuT0lHGQboeQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Life of Ryan

1 day ago
Not an issue at all, my carte séjour is already sorted !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's been asked a lot in comments about Dawny, last I looked I didn't see any replies. In Billy's last video with Ryan at the end Ryan gets interrupted by someone coming into the room and Billy tells him to say hello to Dawny. So it appears she's still around ... but we don't know if she's coming with him to France.

I must say, that his views have gone WAY up on his last few videos with his change of focus. Personally, I love looking at real-estate listings and I didn't watch his Thailand stuff, but I am watching this now. So far I think he's doing well at it, and I think it is a brilliant move. I think a lot of people will find his search interesting, especially if they are kind of toying with looking themselves or like the dreaming of doing it. He's looking to buy something pretty inexpensive, so I won't be surprised if he doesn't try to fund raise for it. But time will tell.

editing because I found his answer

View attachment 959865
Luz Wilson
1 day ago
Is Downey moving with you

View attachment 959866
Life of Ryan
1 day ago
Maybe one day, time will tell ️

-----
He answered this question too:

View attachment 959869
Sleepy Sparrow
1 day ago
You had nearly been away 6 months. I think that means your carte de séjour will expire soon. Please look this up or you may not be able to return to France

View attachment 959870
Life of Ryan
1 day ago
Not an issue at all, my carte séjour is already sorted !
I wonder if Ryan would have to sponsor Dawny in order for her to join him? He should get his life sorted before uprooting her, now that we know he can return to France with no issues.

Reactions: 11
On January 6, 2020 (pre-covid), SJ did a vlog entitled 'The Monthly Costs of Running of a French Chateau'. It's now been 2 years and this was the last time, I recall, she's discussed finances because we're now still waiting on the accountant. It's interesting that their initial plan was to fix up the shitoo & sell it after 5 years for a profit. The plan was never to run a B&B and SJ admits that had they known how much it cost to run they never would have purchased. She doesn't really like to work and definitely doesn't like to clean.

SJ admitted that she's a lousy business woman and that both Nic and Potty (mostly Potty) had been pestering her to track & better manage costs.
The biggest monthly cost was ofcourse heating/water, so logically this is what most normal people would address first to better manage, but not our Stephanmeme! Apparently she only spent 250 Euro/month on maintenance (underestimated), which is the same amount she spent on decoration each month, so ofcourse the heating/water system is now a disaster.

They'd owned the shitoo for 16 years and still hadn't turned a profit. The monthly (under)estimated running costs of 3,503 Euro's was subsidied by Nic, Potty, SJ's London flat rental and the B&B business which was quite small before being exposed on Escape to the Chateau . To keep throwing good money after bad, none of the 3 owners had any sense, Yet she always had money to travel????

SJ dreams of a beautiful garden, lake and swimming pool (among other things)

So now they have almost 10x the monthly income - where the hell is the money and what are they doing with it??? Exactly what has been accomplished in the past 2 years??? Damn little and virtually no restoration.
- built their own apartments (Mummy, Potty, Nic's bathroom upgrade, Gerry unfinsihed and Natti unfinished)
- planted a few trees & semi-finished pergola
- installed a water pipe to the walled garden
- constructed a compost bin
- ripped out a few trees
- fixed 1 stained glass window
- repaired the tile drainage on the back terrace,
- semi-finished downstairs 2 piece loo
- semi-finished upstairs pink bathroom
- ripped out an upstairs wall
- cleaned out the moat
- constructed some beds
- cleared out/reinforced part of the attic for Narnia (which will likely fall through the ceiling with the added weight)
- laid stones in the driveway
- tacky decoration (pigeon tower & limoge tower)
- ruined expensive wallpaper in front reception, downstairs loo and Marquis Suite
- cleaned out her closet only to refill it again
If there is more I honestly can't recall.

Yet the constant buying continues because one can never have too much Spode, and a global pandemic won't stop Stephameme from travelling around the globe ,only now with her insipid toyboy in tow!

But with patrons & viewers, SJ now has an obligation for financial transparency. SJ knows administration/finances aren't her forte so she'll try to put it off as long as she can, but the tax man cometh and the patrons are getting restless.

The don't like Squirrelboy's involvement, so the pressure is also building from both Nic and Potty, and SJ is feeling the heat. Undoubtly some home truths and direct words were spoken between the 3 owners over the holidays (no Sunday vlog?) SJ is a resourceful charmer, but something has to give and her charade won't last forever. Tick Tok.....
Thanks for this I was actually wondering what were all the things that have been done. I'll add new insulated doors for the entrance hall , new mower and digger for property work.

Reactions: 9
On January 6, 2020 (pre-covid), SJ did a vlog entitled 'The Monthly Costs of Running of a French Chateau'. It's now been 2 years and this was the last time, I recall, she's discussed finances because we're now still waiting on the accountant. It's interesting that their initial plan was to fix up the shitoo & sell it after 5 years for a profit. The plan was never to run a B&B and SJ admits that had they known how much it cost to run they never would have purchased. She doesn't really like to work and definitely doesn't like to clean.

SJ admitted that she's a lousy business woman and that both Nic and Potty (mostly Potty) had been pestering her to track & better manage costs.
The biggest monthly cost was ofcourse heating/water, so logically this is what most normal people would address first to better manage, but not our Stephanmeme! Apparently she only spent 250 Euro/month on maintenance (underestimated), which is the same amount she spent on decoration each month, so ofcourse the heating/water system is now a disaster.

They'd owned the shitoo for 16 years and still hadn't turned a profit. The monthly (under)estimated running costs of 3,503 Euro's was subsidied by Nic, Potty, SJ's London flat rental and the B&B business which was quite small before being exposed on Escape to the Chateau . To keep throwing good money after bad, none of the 3 owners had any sense, Yet she always had money to travel????

SJ dreams of a beautiful garden, lake and swimming pool (among other things)

So now they have almost 10x the monthly income - where the hell is the money and what are they doing with it??? Exactly what has been accomplished in the past 2 years??? Damn little and virtually no restoration.
- built their own apartments (Mummy, Potty, Nic's bathroom upgrade, Gerry unfinsihed and Natti unfinished)
- planted a few trees & semi-finished pergola
- installed a water pipe to the walled garden
- constructed a compost bin
- ripped out a few trees
- fixed 1 stained glass window
- repaired the tile drainage on the back terrace,
- semi-finished downstairs 2 piece loo
- semi-finished upstairs pink bathroom
- ripped out an upstairs wall
- cleaned out the moat
- constructed some beds
- cleared out/reinforced part of the attic for Narnia (which will likely fall through the ceiling with the added weight)
- laid stones in the driveway
- tacky decoration (pigeon tower & limoge tower)
- ruined expensive wallpaper in front reception, downstairs loo and Marquis Suite
- cleaned out her closet only to refill it again
If there is more I honestly can't recall.

Yet the constant buying continues because one can never have too much Spode, and a global pandemic won't stop Stephameme from travelling around the globe ,only now with her insipid toyboy in tow!

But with patrons & viewers, SJ now has an obligation for financial transparency. SJ knows administration/finances aren't her forte so she'll try to put it off as long as she can, but the tax man cometh and the patrons are getting restless.

The don't like Squirrelboy's involvement, so the pressure is also building from both Nic and Potty, and SJ is feeling the heat. Undoubtly some home truths and direct words were spoken between the 3 owners over the holidays (no Sunday vlog?) SJ is a resourceful charmer, but something has to give and her charade won't last forever. Tick Tok.....
Capture.PNG

Not Stefending but that $3,503 is much more now,

-Wages for Natty, Dan, Kristy, Mary Poppins & her male helper.
-Paying Selmar's accounts (she made a fuss about him being self employed)
-They now have a laundry service for the bed linen
-Bread delivery (was picked up before)
-Payment for Squirrel boy
-Pay for cooks not volunteers like Dana and Dan
-Internet must be more now as they have a service that works!
-Food doesn't seem enough and booze???
-Pet food for peacocks, hens, sheep (and shearing costs), and Ruby's food too
-Insurance house and car listed, but I think she/Chateau needs some Liability Insurance too

Then there's other costs (not monthly)
-All the different Ians' work
-Matt's work
-Accountants/lawyers fees for work setting up 'the Association' for Patreon funds (if this is true)
-Big $$$ to Accountant if there is one trying to sort out her mess

Then I can think of a few extra things off the top of my head you didn't add to list of things done
-New Mower needed as other kept breaking down
-New garden beds
-watering system for walled garden
-Steel frames to make walkway thru garden beds
-Heaps spent with the Tree Guy, he has done so much work would have been expensive but worth every penny
-Half the cost of road survey with the local Marie paying other half
-Architect bills, I'm sure she doesn't make house calls and draw plans for free
-The Digger for Dan (to be resold at a later date?)
-Flame thrower for Dan, and heaps of garden tools as they are getting used now!

Not sure if done deal yet / or to be paid for in future
-Cherry picker coming soon and Dumper too if Dan gets his way
-Survey for the lake? not sure if done yet

Anyway these are all just off the top of my head and I'm not very good at finances/accounts etc.
I think she has probably spent most of the money, especially if we add in travel/accommodations fancy restaurants. Which she shouldn't be using patreon for but I can't see her keeping her hands out of the cookie jar. Heaps of other shady stuff too like buying own gifts for gift grab, and buying views and subs.

PS
Haven't even mentioned clothes, skincare, makeup and haircare.

Reactions: 31
If this has already been posted, ignore! I remember seeing the other one from this channel where they call him Michael Patrick and say he's married to Stephanie Patrick and his brother and sister-in-law are Dick and Angel .... this one was done after that and is much more glowing ..... still inaccurate! Some mixed comments under it ... Michael comments too, he likes this one much more.

Play back on other websites is disabled, so can just do the link:
Michael Petherick - Doing it Ourselves Secret Life Journey |Chateau | How He Makes Money | New Vlog - YouTube

And NOTHING for his Patrons since November 20th! wow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
D7DF01A2-1F0E-42B2-9DA1-6C78F9FCBE87.jpeg
Everything makes sense to me now… Damsel in distress and overly helpful centaur who over-reaches at times🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's not back yet, he's just looking at houses in France on the net. Not sure if he is still with Dawny as he was doing an across Thailand trip with her and vlogs stopped halfway thru. He said he decided to stop vloging trip and just enjoy it. But we haven't seen Dawny since and he looked a bit upset first video without her. He is staying a bit longer in Thailand as he has had braces fitted to his teeth and will go back when teeth are done.
Oh Thank you ..... so mysterious.
Maybe Dawny cracked onto the orthodontist ... more $$$ there! :love: 🦷

Thank you too Marty McFly.
so Dawny is still there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 959858

-Insurance house and car listed, but I think she/Chateau needs some Liability Insurance too

-Matt's work
-Accountants/lawyers fees for work setting up 'the Association' for Patreon funds (if this is true)

Then I can think of a few extra things off the top of my head you didn't add to list of things done
-New garden beds
-Heaps spent with the Tree Guy, he has done so much work would have been expensive but worth every penny

Anyway these are all just off the top of my head and I'm not very good at finances/accounts etc.
I think she has probably spent most of the money, especially if we add in travel/accommodations fancy restaurants. Which she shouldn't be using patreon for but I can't see her keeping her hands out of the cookie jar. Heaps of other shady stuff too like buying own gifts for gift grab, and buying views and subs.

PS
Thank you, this is great! I think she’s blown through the money, too. Clara said she’s held money back for the lake, etc. Wages are always a huge expense, which is why Fanny has previously and still uses unpaid labor. We know she’s spent at least $10k on wallpaper. The stained glass repairs. Posh (?) paneling. Furniture. Landscaping; plants, bulbs, trees, wood for the supports. Building materials, the cost of lumber skyrocketed for awhile in 2021. I think it’s entirely possible there’s not much money left because so many projects have been started.

edited to show more expenses

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@Lady Avonlea
@Sparrowsfart
Thank you for those lists and the cost per month she shared in the past.

I would be fascinated to know what each of her trips cost her this last year. Any one who travels a lot have some estimates? She did stay in others chateau and home and in her London flat, and Christie's paid a bit ... but I wonder how much her travel for last year would be .... does anyone think it would actually come out to 1 month of Patreon money?

I wonder if she's sitting on most of the Patreon money still .... still scared she may not be able to prove things the way she needs to for the society. That she could back out on the society and pay the huge tax bill and still be left with a huge wad for herself to freely do with whatever she wants. The society sounds so nice and good, but is it also a ploy that she will find too much work to deal with and just used the idea of it to gain more patrons?

No video from Dan today. Wonder if it’s because he had to drive Anne Marie and Nutti to Paris? Wonder if the van also included Snorts and Fanny?
i would not be surprised...The thought that Fanny and snort had to stay at the shittoo together must be unbareble...for Fanny at least..i wouldnt be syrprised if they both needed some time off in Paris...or even further away...excuses will follow...and leave Kim and the two slaves with cleaning up the christmasjunk...yuk i think i would through it all out and made a bonfire..imagine what a mess that tree alone will give..being there since early november..

Talking about trees...who would have thought about watering those trees in the courtyard..my guess nobody...not even Dan..

Well, now I've really lost it, I just sat through a 15 minute vlog of horse poop being shoveled into a wheel barrow 🤣🤣🤣 Sadie, Mo and Queenie 's Sunday vlog contribution. I blame Queenie with her cute camera antics and field galloping she looks so happy. She definitely was wondering what the big deal was about her poop! 🐎
i think those friends Mo brought with him must have thought...is this chateaulife?? 🙄 Like i said before...when its getting warmer...the gardencottage will stink to high heaven, with that horse next door..there is a reason why stables were built far way...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
We still have the gift grab she was filming with Marie and Antoine, could this be the source of her argument with Nic?
When I read about N having a disagreement with SSB, I assumed that it was about something (small or large) that she had spent MUCH time ‘bending’ his ear towards and after all his TIME and advice, she followed someone else’s. I thought it was nice of Phyllis to want to cozy-up N and M’s cottage but was mostly cringed-out, as his desire to be accepted/acknowledged was misplaced.
I can imagine much passive aggressiveness from Nick and Potts now that BBJ is officially feeding off the HMN.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 959858

-Matt's work

-New garden beds

PS
Also add:

The terrace/stair repair guys ... who aren't coming back

Plus, the lake survey has been done

Reactions: 18
If this has already been posted, ignore! I remember seeing the other one from this channel where they call him Michael Patrick and say he's married to Stephanie Patrick and his brother and sister-in-law are Dick and Angel .... this one was done after that and is much more glowing ..... still inaccurate! Some mixed comments under it ... Michael comments too, he likes this one much more.

Play back on other websites is disabled, so can just do the link:
Michael Petherick - Doing it Ourselves Secret Life Journey |Chateau | How He Makes Money | New Vlog - YouTube

And NOTHING for his Patrons since November 20th! wow!
MPK’s comment…self-awareness is a good start! No, you’re not a millionaire…but you certainly spend money as if you are! Gotta keep up the pretense!

AF9E406E-A056-462A-B34C-3BE6A73CF480.jpeg

• Haha
Thank you, this is great! I think she’s blown through the money, too. Clara said she’s held money back for the lake, etc. Wages are always a huge expense, which is why Fanny has previously and still uses unpaid labor.
Absolutely, SJ is spending much more now, and she's so bad at admin/finances in her January 2020 vlog for sure she underestmated the 2019 expenses. She definitely low-balled the food & maintenance. At the time she based the costs on when there are fewer guests staying at the shitoo, not when she has a houseful of volunteers, family and friends staying.

I've no doubt that SJ hasn't kept clean records of B&B income, patron income, other income vs. expenses and suspect patron money has been spent on food, travel & decorations.

The 3 owners always meet at the start of the year for a status review. Previously, Nic & Potty were happy to let Stephameme play house, but now there may be differing opinions. The 3 owners have probably received the financial statements from the accountant and now that REAL money is involved, Nic & Potty may not be happy with how the money is being (mis)managed and (mis)spent.

"Friendship & Money is like Oil & Water"

• Heart
Reactions: 29
MPK’s comment…self-awareness is a good start! No, you’re not a millionaire…but you certainly spend money as if you are! Gotta keep up the pretense!

View attachment 959909
oh my, I did the wrong link!! This is their newer video on him ....

Doing it Ourselves - Chateau Michael Petherick | Why do People Love Him? | How Michael Makes Money - YouTube

SCb-a2zDz5gL1z0kJcCicA8w=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Doing It Ourselves

9 days ago
Thanks for awesome video. ️

AxWgMtU5G0HBk10ry8CkhUKA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
MoneyGarage - Fix Your Finance

8 days ago
We are glad you liked it, our team member screwed up last video, we had to make it up to you. We love your content :)

• Haha
  • Angry
Also add:

The terrace/stair repair guys ... who aren't coming back

Plus, the lake survey has been done
We also haven't included Davy and his non feasible garden designs - he must be charging her. And hosting Davy every time he stays comes at a cost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would not like people to see my Mother talking to me like that ..... Fanny laughs but I do not find it funny. Very sad.
Finally- after some viewing, I had realized that the early vlogs seemed like a F U to her mother… while her entourage provided her a buffer to grow her “skills” at maximizing those that find themselves or choose to be within it. BUT WAIT! There’s more- it’s what she learnt from her own mother… it seems a strange symbiotic mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We also haven't included Davy and his non feasible garden designs - he must be charging her. And hosting Davy every time he stays comes at a cost.
Oh Davy, Davy. Remember he's also a kitchen designer and 'ugly' fridge advisor!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A similar journey to my own. I watched from a distance for a few months but the recent gift grabs have appalled me. I agree with most of your assessments, except for Marie who I thought was a tad disturbed from the start and not as ethereal as painted and Phillip, who I think knows exactly what he is doing..carving a vlog name for himself on SJ's shoulders. Happy New Year to one and all from Australia.
Welcome new Tartlettes! I also don't trust Squirrelboy as far as I can throw him. Infact, I don't think he really likes woodland animals and it's all a fake act. No person can get that damn excited over a hedgehog. Squirrelboy came with the intention of building his own YT/social media presence and saw an opportunity with a desperate middle-aged woman.

Squirrelboy is love-bombing the narrasictic SJ, who is starting to feel her pre-menopausal age. Squirrelboy is going to ride her train until SJ finds a new shinny toy and throws him out. (Just like she did to Marie).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
oh my, I did the wrong link!! This is their newer video on him ....

Doing it Ourselves - Chateau Michael Petherick | Why do People Love Him? | How Michael Makes Money - YouTube

View attachment 959912
Doing It Ourselves
9 days ago
Thanks for awesome video. ️

View attachment 959913
MoneyGarage - Fix Your Finance
8 days ago
We are glad you liked it, our team member screwed up last video, we had to make it up to you. We love your content :)
Oh lord! 🙄 What a pile of garbage. I wouldn’t be surprised if MPK paid for the good publicity to help “rebuild his image”…although his image is so trashed it’s on life support. The channel is called “MoneyGarage - Fix Your Finances”…the whole thing screams scam. Looks like there’s an agenda (based on the comments and replies). And a comment about MPK losing all his “bigot” subscribers when he “came out”. At least MPK or Ma can’t delete negative comments on this video!

C9F087F4-3A60-46F9-93BF-6234F9CAC06B.jpeg
98B66969-2EF3-4AAC-BEF9-9CB7F04C6837.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.