The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a bit mean - she's just done a clean out of the dressing room and fed the poor with her scraps (loved how everything was presented on the floor - serving proper serfdom energy).
I actually quite like some of SJ's wardrobe - even though she fancies herself as an SJP :sick: - I think her pink Mugler look was great and her hair colour from the mid lengths to the ends was a nice ashy shade - not sure who did the roots (MPK?) but, we'll graciously overlook them this once.
See I'm not a total witch.

View attachment 958182

Why is it so hot thinking of Jikki using his VPN server to call out Don Jarvis?
each to their own - I was with Nic L and Antoine on this one .. laughing at her
When it comes to Fanny's outfits another expression springs to mind .. Are you wearing your clothes or are your clothes wearing you?
Dana is a woman who wears her clothes
SJ is a woman whose clothes wear her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jarvis's hair? if her natural colour is ash blonde, then why do I keep seeing dark roots before she dyes her hair again? I thought she was brown haired?
Ash blonde goes from very light to dark. She is not a brunette. Her coloring is all wrong for that. I also have ash blonde hair, sometimes referred to as dishwater blonde. I have learned to embrace it! Stopped bleaching a few years ago and so happy now.

Dan third wheeling AGAIN! Why did Amaury and Natti not get the train to Paris? Dan seems to use any opportunity to get away from home.
I think Dan is pretty lonely for heterosexual adult male companionship with someone around his own age. So far, Ann Murry is it. His rural life is really quite ordinary, even boring, so any excuse to get out is probably welcomed.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
South Africa… how interesting…

hmhmh laladidada whistlewhistle…

say, by any chance, is your first name maybe, just maybe PERCYYYYY or ISABEEEEL?

hahhaa, you are so funny. Actually I MAY be the domestic supposed to be cleaning the beach house; but I forgot what beach it is on and I cant find the vlog where I saw IJ and SJ and Percy walking onto the beach, last year. If you can help me with that vlog number, I can find my way back and get to work cleaning the toilets. I KNOW its not Uvongo cause that is upmarket, its also NOT Ballito or Umhlanga......... also too upmarket for IJ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've just realized whom SJ reminds me of, and maybe the Frenchies among us will want to agree/disagree: the "actress" / singer Arielle Dombalse, more famously known for being married to the even more media-famous philosopher BHL. As a movie geek, I could rant about her lousy film performances, but that would be derailing.

View attachment 958213

Reactions: 4
Exactly like you - my fascination was in mini apron - she was comedy 🎭 gold .

I knew that SSB had never earned a living wage - ever ( ppl I know went to same college same time .. quote she’s a mans man … make no mistake she’ll climb over your dead bones to get her way )

So I was intrigued by their dynamic .
Together … mini apron tolerates her - my belief is mini apron has a very firm grip over it all … SSB is not in the clear mummy could change her will .

Like others I watched gobsmacked the take downs that occurred on FB .. and it was vile and vicious and I belive deliberately stirred up by the chateau mafia ..
there was one page actually stated … you will be banned if you mention chateau diaries !!!! Such was their dislike 👎 of it.

The evolution of SSB patron account was for a lake … to get it back and I thought 💭 well yep she was scammed out of it … regardless if your broke and their telling you 100k fine

So for the lake .. I joined and MOLDs as well .

In comparison to FB the chat on tattle was full reasoning and different opinions that weren’t obliterated and halerious and wickedly funny 😆 - they saw things I’d not considered- and the sleuthing Agent s were TOP Knotch 😈- derailing was not an option as it was obviously 🙄 an attempt to run the narrative ( they still try ) best time ever so far … when they came for @claraburnette and we witnessed protections her - then I knew we’d survive …,as adults our options count

You don’t have to like it 😈

Plus we knew mini apron and SSB were here poking …
😋 @soll and @norrisSC and @sandro37 @vivalalocca @Heathcliffe @Jeeves @Gibson @PeacockQueen @NotAChatelaine @chilijam - I know others are back new name 😈
@Mummy Dearest 🤯 we need her back - thought @Jikki2 is razor sharp and accurate 😈
@Takeaway .. too
that made me laugh, finding CD's tattle while waiting in the queue at the chippy (& during a pandemic :LOL: )
SJ's actions did & do not sit well with a lot of people 😣

ClaraB - vaguely remember reading then, work was busy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hahhaa, you are so funny. Actually I MAY be the domestic supposed to be cleaning the beach house; but I forgot what beach it is on and I cant find the vlog where I saw IJ and SJ and Percy walking onto the beach, last year. If you can help me with that vlog number, I can find my way back and get to work cleaning the toilets. I KNOW its not Uvongo cause that is upmarket, its also NOT Ballito or Umhlanga......... also too upmarket for IJ.
ok. If you say so, then I’ll trust you…

but don’t forget, my highly advanced detective skills never fail me…

the-rock-say-what.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
South Africa… how interesting…

hmhmh laladidada whistlewhistle…

say, by any chance, is your first name maybe, just maybe PERCYYYYY or ISABEEEEL?

Both the Bembazaan River and the Karoo area are in South Africa .. just saying 🤠 ✌

On other line .. can anyone remember the names of the trio who used to police the youtube comments? duchess of cocteau? + 2
@Jikki2 @KiKiGee

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Little Greene paint, that Billy uses, is water based, no turps needed.
Soap and water here, too. I only used latex ( water-based ) paint. I invested in a nice set of brushes when we did our renovation. I have an attachment for my cordless drill to spin the brush dry. No gender biases here! I understand where oil-based paint is required you need a solvent but you can use it more than once.

Imagine starting a project, paying for it yourself and actually finishing it. That’s what we did. Of course, we used a contractor but we did a lot of the demo and I did the painting whilst working 40 hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ok. If you say so, then I’ll trust you…

but don’t forget, my highly advanced detective skills never fail me…

View attachment 958286
are you actually SERIOUS? You do know there are 60 million of us here at the tip of Africa? there could be 59 MILLION Isabels and Percy's and Im their domestic lady. OK got that wrong 59.9 million oh kak, its too late for me 8.30 pm and math was/is not my strong point! so off to clean the toilet and go to bed. Nite everyone! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am still catching up after new year..al lott had to be done here..so i thought i lit the fire , gave myself a nice glass of wine and try to catch up here and on YT..one thing i dont understand..i know why people want to keep channel 4 happy ..its an advertising for them..but omg..putting up chrsitamasdecoration at the beginning of November..you yourself end up with a very messy decoration at christmas.

They all bring in so much old trash..full of woodwurm in their houses..i dont really get that..we were always told not to bring in stuff with woodwurm...because it can damage your house..i know you can treat it...but i guess you really never can ruin all of it..i noticed in Billies vlog even the steps in the bootroom are infected..the same with dryrot...you must be carefull of that at all costs..

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Curtis just confirmed on his instagram story that there will be a "short film" of making his and stepfannies photo session.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
are you actually SERIOUS? You do know there are 60 million of us here at the tip of Africa? there could be 59 MILLION Isabels and Percy's and Im their domestic lady. OK got that wrong 59.9 million oh kak, its too late for me 8.30 pm and math was/is not my strong point! so off to clean the toilet and go to bed. Nite everyone! :ROFLMAO:
Bembazaan, I believe you, and actually I would like you to be the South African tarot lady on youtube :D, but she seems to be more interested in the californian "royals", what a pity, otherwise we could ask you for a reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my God, his curly hair phase. I could plunge my hands in his hair and kneed that soft texture, looking in his bright eyes and my head near his head and and…

HELP ME!
You have to be quick. Becuse he is losing it, his hair I mean...

On a different note:
I wouldn't suspect Baronennui yet. His first post was very critical of SJ panelling, basically saying, she'd been ripped off. His second post was very much jumbled, agreed.
So far they have not attacked another Tattler, nor continuously derailed the thread. I do very much believe that they are somebody who's fed up with the antics of La Jarvis and just needed to vent - carry on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.