The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be a witch … but yellow makes SJ’s skin look like corned beef…
Fanny shouldn't wear warm colors as her undertone is cool. She's one of those women/men that think every color looks good on them. Her natural hair color is ash blonde. I do wish she would stop over bleaching it. There were a couple of times when Annalise did a good job with the coloring, but it always goes brassy because Fanny doesn't take care of it. Fanny just has to be seen. She thinks she is like the Queen who wears these very bright outfits. It works for the Queen, not for fanny. I do hope that my prayers will be answered and that Dan will take the blowtorch to Fanny's hideous wardrobe, especially the yellow thing that must not be mentioned and the 'festive' red outfit complete with wrap-around comforter and children under eight reindeer earmuffs. Sending vibes your way Dan, I know you want to do it!

French property shopping hunger game's style... that's a concept.
This was posted to Selmar's and Tatty's latest flog...
KP
2 hours ago
I know you'll be very disappointed if you can't get the chateau you want. But, if that happens, you might want to look at a property that Ryan from "Life of Ryan" showed on his newest vlog (the 4th and final property he shows)...it is like a mini "chateau" in style, but more of a large house. It is much more affordable and might be a good option until you could afford the large chateau. Just an idea....
I think I saw a chicken shed for sale somewhere in the middle of France. Very reasonable! Authentic 17th century peasant chic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For those asking for The Chateau Diaries 021
Here: ▷ The Chateau Diaries 021: Summer Ball – The Chateau Diaries
Appearently it was when she visited Begmania for a party. Unfortunately I can not see it, as it contains copyrighted music, which is blocked in my country.
- Any tech-savvy Tattlers who knows how to bypass it without an VPN, I'd glady appreciate such advise.
The video seems to be blocked pretty much globally. I tried Singapore, Japan, France, UK, Australia, USA, Canada, Mexico and Switzerland.

Is it the one where Stefanny sings Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven while driving to Begmania in the Jaguar? That was pre-monetizing the channel and she was daft enough to include copyrighted music in the videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm quite sure they are not welcome anymore. Maybe when SJ is there, for a short visit to pick up things (and Ruby), but certainly not when she's not there. She does not trust Tats at all.
Seconded. Who’d have thought I’d agree with Fanny. I get seriously bad vibes from Tats and think she’s dodgy. She’ll definitely dump Sillymar . Even if they get their chateau 👀😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do hope that my prayers will be answered and that Dan will take the blowtorch to Fanny's hideous wardrobe, especially the yellow thing that must not be mentioned and the 'festive' red outfit complete with wrap-around comforter and children under eight reindeer earmuffs. Sending vibes your way Dan, I know you want to do it!
That's a bit mean - she's just done a clean out of the dressing room and fed the poor with her scraps (loved how everything was presented on the floor - serving proper serfdom energy).
I actually quite like some of SJ's wardrobe - even though she fancies herself as an SJP :sick: - I think her pink Mugler look was great and her hair colour from the mid lengths to the ends was a nice ashy shade - not sure who did the roots (MPK?) but, we'll graciously overlook them this once.
See I'm not a total witch.

Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 17.25.23.png

The video seems to be blocked pretty much globally. I tried Singapore, Japan, France, UK, Australia, USA, Canada, Mexico and Switzerland.

Is it the one where Stefanny sings Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven while driving to Begmania in the Jaguar? That was pre-monetizing the channel and she was daft enough to include copyrighted music in the videos.
Why is it so hot thinking of Jikki using his VPN server to call out Don Jarvis?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fanny shouldn't wear warm colors as her undertone is cool. She's one of those women/men that think every color looks good on them. Her natural hair color is ash blonde. I do wish she would stop over bleaching it. There were a couple of times when Annalise did a good job with the coloring, but it always goes brassy because Fanny doesn't take care of it. Fanny just has to be seen. She thinks she is like the Queen who wears these very bright outfits. It works for the Queen, not for fanny. I do hope that my prayers will be answered and that Dan will take the blowtorch to Fanny's hideous wardrobe, especially the yellow thing that must not be mentioned and the 'festive' red outfit complete with wrap-around comforter and children under eight reindeer earmuffs. Sending vibes your way Dan, I know you want to do it!

I think I saw a chicken shed for sale somewhere in the middle of France. Very reasonable! Authentic 17th century peasant chic.
Jarvis's hair? if her natural colour is ash blonde, then why do I keep seeing dark roots before she dyes her hair again? I thought she was brown haired?

Reactions: 21
Nope, not yet. It apparently was odd enough for several of my eyes and ears to report, but they were not in the room where it happened. SJ and Larkin do have different opinions on things often, but never before have I seen of such a public display of irritation as this seems to have been, which is why I reported it here. Will tell more when I hear the details, if I ever. I wasn't there myself; my New Years Eve party was excellent without any of their idiotic escapades.

Not sure when everybody starts departing, but my bet is on sooner rather than later. SJ likes to stay away from cleaning and tidying her dump herself, and we all can imagine what the place looks like after a month of her sick extravaganza. She will much rather jump ship soon and leave the heavy work to the "friend" that offered to stay and babysit her precious property.
According to Natti and Amaurys insta they are in Paris, driven there by Dan, and will leave or prob have flown out already.

Reactions: 7

its blocked here in South Africa as well! why did you leave me out Jikki 2 ??? :cry::cry::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the tip about cling film. I’ve never decorated before and at the very least some touching up is needed here so buying a paintbrush soon.
When I am painting over the course of several days, I put the paint tray, roller and brush in a plastic bag and keep in the freezer till needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes indeed, poor Dulmar! He's got problems beyond overexposure to the chateau. He's a lonely middle aged man that doesn't have any sense when it comes to females. He's been duped by that evil fairy child-woman who will dump him now that he can't produce the dream unicorn castle. He's doomed to wander the globe in his van with his loyal and trusty companion Diesel. Stick to dogs Dulmar, you'll have a lot less problems and heartache.
Diesel is 14. He isn’t going to be around for much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That's a bit mean - she's just done a clean out of the dressing room and fed the poor with her scraps (loved how everything was presented on the floor - serving proper serfdom energy).
I actually quite like some of SJ's wardrobe - even though she fancies herself as an SJP :sick: - I think her pink Mugler look was great and her hair colour from the mid lengths to the ends was a nice ashy shade - not sure who did the roots (MPK?) but, we'll graciously overlook them this once.
See I'm not a total witch.

View attachment 958182

Why is it so hot thinking of Jikki using his VPN server to call out Don Jarvis?
god, she looks the picture of a startled mare - perhaps she escaped from Sadie's stable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't underestimate this little kobold, he is capable of so much worse. I tell you he's probably the only person thinking he's a good soul, beside you that is, and decent, kind and morals are no words to describe his vindictive and gloomy character. He might be from a different mother, IJ has taught him very, very well.

😎...I’ve been in the presence of...and have had to deal with some of the most evil, nefarious people on this earth...Gerry doesn’t even come close...👌

• Wow
Reactions: 8
its blocked here in South Africa as well! why did you leave me out Jikki 2 ??? :cry::cry::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
South Africa… how interesting…

hmhmh laladidada whistlewhistle…

say, by any chance, is your first name maybe, just maybe PERCYYYYY or ISABEEEEL?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jarvis's hair? if her natural colour is ash blonde, then why do I keep seeing dark roots before she dyes her hair again? I thought she was brown haired?
Assuming she was blonde as a child but it got darker as she got older. Mine’s the same & it’s quite dark now after being blonde then mousey brown 😱

Reactions: 16
So she's flat as pancake here yet she was literally shoving teets in my face in her green broke open can of biscuits fat roll extravaganza...
...so thinking.. now coof is winding down .. sorta..and she can travel do you think people will realize they are paying for her to take trips when they could just take the trips themselves ...she had two years basically to do SOMETHING..30k a month to do NOTHING. How does nothing to 30k a month not make a visible change your life ..she's paying off her debt..a half ass powder room A few vegetables and wild flowers . WTF. she bought a room full of armoires to store her junk ..it's all flea garbage..the only talent she has is for picking expensive wallpaper that will look dated in 5 yrs..she didn't do anything remotely timeless..she talks about toile or a timeless chinoiserie an 18th century floral. people signed up for an historic renovation..yes her shack had nothing to restore but she is just plain old decorating. Anyone can buy tit...she is not doing Anything other than shopping..running around in pajamas at 4pm pretending to be busy ...I have never seen anyone cause so much fuss to accomplish nothing..i think we need to hammer home the lack of progress yet be friendly to the cult comment facts like shes basically wanting people to pay her to travel ..I think reframing things as they are can help wake people up..I see people sending her heirloom's..while not special it's all THEY have ..I see lonely people looking for connection that shouldn't cost them their social security check..I've read and observed..if people had a goal like say trying to wake people up while providing them with a group? I'm a new outsider .. though familiar with big fanny fupas desolate womb of regret...but those lonely ladies won't leave the cozy comfort of their community if they don't have a safe cozy place to go to..while no warm hug .I'm quite jaded ..would lonely widows want to be here..I like vicious trash talk but I'm not the ones sending scabies cash.juzr saying to dismantle her world we need a place aunt Bea will go when woken up .. because....I want to DESTROY her....when I realized she wasn't just swept away by the sudden success anymore she was continuing to accept gifts never saying enough..it's too much ...I want her audited I want reality to hit..ive started working on auditing her going over every cadeux... itemizing ..it's a massive task..but just with 16 months worth..good lord ...but everything has to be methodical ..the less emotion and facts I want to dismantle everything .. if she had just a shred of decency She wouldn't have painted a target on her ..she is not using Patreon properly BUT the law is the law ..her gift grift is something what she will go down for .. anything over 75 euros is a taxable event... wether Individual or as a WHOLE..every gift from one calendar year can be taken and added as whole.its not tax on every item over 75 individually..as a whole.. AND the fact she's running this as charity. A charity for quid pro quo..you give me I give you ..and the fashion scam deduction.and work away volunteers for a cash grab .not to mention the meet and greet donation boost there is SOOO much ..I say no more about that other than I want to dismantle her but keep a place for the trip victims to feel safe..
They love her but they don't understand decent people care about people who need a friend regardless... a good variety of lazy eyes Notice whites of the eye above and below the iris
1641145543421.png

This post is mostly just sentences lifted from many previous tattle posts and lumped together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Does anyone have any insight as to why she didn't edit it out? Clara maybe?
This is what we British call "banter" we only do it with people we like very much or love, it is the British humour mixed with a bit of teasing to spice things up a bit. If you are not British you will not understand it.

It is a bit like a situation I witnessed in Italy a few years ago, to me it looked like a mother scolding her children in the most aggressive way. She was very noisy, her hands and arms shaking about and just the noise coming out of her mouth. I turned to my friend and said "why is she so angry with her children, what on earth have they done". He looked at me, shook his head and said "she is only asking them what they want for dessert".

Different counties, different cultures and different mannerisms !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.