The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Everyone!
In the previous thread we're talking about Julie Montagu, the American Viscountess, who just celebrated her 100k subs. She's a scam artist.
From socialblade.com

1641137032806.png

She's been caught buying views just like MPK, but so many that her monthly view count is -154,731
Her numbers are totally fake, what will her sponsors say?

SJ's Patreon has dropped from 3706 to 3530 patrons. A drop of 176 and still going down. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of her end.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No, different indeed. She sees the grifter in Tats, as what it means to her: a loser, dreams big but has no clue. As opposed to her own dreams coming true, so very successful. I've also heard SJ lost some jewelry and instantly blamed Tats, without any real reason.
SJ check Phyllis underwear drawer - peel back the lavender scented drawer liners and you’ll be sure to find it all there - along with some of your choice underwear and some unexpected surprises… Why blame Tatty she’d never go for anything gawdy as your jewellery collection (mostly paste and semi precious)? - she’s into wench cosplay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No, different indeed. She sees the grifter in Tats, as what it means to her: a loser, dreams big but has no clue. As opposed to her own dreams coming true, so very successful. I've also heard SJ lost some jewelry and instantly blamed Tats, without any real reason.
Was the jewelry ever found? did she subsequently put a lock on her door? Has other stuff gone missing in lala (belonging to guests/slaves)?
I think she therefore sees in Tats where things could go for her.

View attachment 957844

View attachment 957831
47 minutes ago

A few hours ago I took a great photo of the Gare de Lyon, one of the beautiful train stations in Paris... Started to write a post and lost it all somehow (will improve in time 😅) Now, finally we made it to the airport! 5 am is not a time I like to set the alarm... Especially when we finished packing at 3 am 🙈 but here we are! All tests negative, Argentina: here we come!! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen my family and it's Amaury's first time in South America! Thank you Dan @escapetoruralfrance for being a great chófer at the most inconvenient time ❤ And thank you all for the wonderful messages and all the love you send to us every day! 💗💗 I hope you join us on our adventure every step of the way. (Photo from September, on our first trip to Paris) Nati & Amaury
Lionel Messi just got Covid in Argentina. Safe travels.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 957844

View attachment 957831
47 minutes ago

A few hours ago I took a great photo of the Gare de Lyon, one of the beautiful train stations in Paris... Started to write a post and lost it all somehow (will improve in time 😅) Now, finally we made it to the airport! 5 am is not a time I like to set the alarm... Especially when we finished packing at 3 am 🙈 but here we are! All tests negative, Argentina: here we come!! It has been almost 3 years since I've seen my family and it's Amaury's first time in South America! Thank you Dan @escapetoruralfrance for being a great chófer at the most inconvenient time ❤ And thank you all for the wonderful messages and all the love you send to us every day! 💗💗 I hope you join us on our adventure every step of the way. (Photo from September, on our first trip to Paris) Nati & Amaury
That photograph is faked, interior portrait sandwiched into an exterior montage, been to Gare de Lyon, saw no beauty, I was glad to get away from it.

Reactions: 14
It’s so easy to clean emulsion brushes, there is no excuse - plus wrap them in cling film when you have a break to stop them drying up
Thanks for the tip about cling film. I’ve never decorated before and at the very least some touching up is needed here so buying a paintbrush soon.

Reactions: 11
Was the jewelry ever found? did she subsequently put a lock on her door? Has other stuff gone missing in lala (belonging to guests/slaves)?
I think she therefore sees in Tats where things could go for her.

Lionel Messi just got Covid in Argentina. Safe travels.
I would think Argentina would be a super spreader kind of place where people gather in large numbers and party a lot. There'a also great wealth and great poverty where some people live in very crowded situations. I imagine Nati's family may be quite well to do but if they do a lot of sightseeing, they may be at risk of catching Covid. Amaury may already have had it but that has not stopped people from getting another bout. What a daft time to travel the world!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Happy New Year Everyone!
In the previous thread we're talking about Julie Montagu, the American Viscountess, who just celebrated her 100k subs. She's a scam artist.
From socialblade.com

View attachment 957904
She's been caught buying views just like MPK, but so many that her monthly view count is -154,731
Her numbers are totally fake, what will her sponsors say?

SJ's Patreon has dropped from 3706 to 3530 patrons. A drop of 176 and still going down. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of her end.
Just to add, American Viscountess' scam is in a very different scale:

1641139406486.png

1641139428019.png

1641139453271.png

Total 794,307 bought views caught.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she's flat as pancake here yet she was literally shoving teets in my face in her green broke open can of biscuits fat roll extravaganza...
...so thinking.. now coof is winding down .. sorta..and she can travel do you think people will realize they are paying for her to take trips when they could just take the trips themselves ...she had two years basically to do SOMETHING..30k a month to do NOTHING. How does nothing to 30k a month not make a visible change your life ..she's paying off her debt..a half ass powder room A few vegetables and wild flowers . WTF. she bought a room full of armoires to store her junk ..it's all flea garbage..the only talent she has is for picking expensive wallpaper that will look dated in 5 yrs..she didn't do anything remotely timeless..she talks about toile or a timeless chinoiserie an 18th century floral. people signed up for an historic renovation..yes her shack had nothing to restore but she is just plain old decorating. Anyone can buy tit...she is not doing Anything other than shopping..running around in pajamas at 4pm pretending to be busy ...I have never seen anyone cause so much fuss to accomplish nothing..i think we need to hammer home the lack of progress yet be friendly to the cult comment facts like shes basically wanting people to pay her to travel ..I think reframing things as they are can help wake people up..I see people sending her heirloom's..while not special it's all THEY have ..I see lonely people looking for connection that shouldn't cost them their social security check..I've read and observed..if people had a goal like say trying to wake people up while providing them with a group? I'm a new outsider .. though familiar with big fanny fupas desolate womb of regret...but those lonely ladies won't leave the cozy comfort of their community if they don't have a safe cozy place to go to..while no warm hug .I'm quite jaded ..would lonely widows want to be here..I like vicious trash talk but I'm not the ones sending scabies cash.juzr saying to dismantle her world we need a place aunt Bea will go when woken up .. because....I want to DESTROY her....when I realized she wasn't just swept away by the sudden success anymore she was continuing to accept gifts never saying enough..it's too much ...I want her audited I want reality to hit..ive started working on auditing her going over every cadeux... itemizing ..it's a massive task..but just with 16 months worth..good lord ...but everything has to be methodical ..the less emotion and facts I want to dismantle everything .. if she had just a shred of decency She wouldn't have painted a target on her ..she is not using Patreon properly BUT the law is the law ..her gift grift is something what she will go down for .. anything over 75 euros is a taxable event... wether Individual or as a WHOLE..every gift from one calendar year can be taken and added as whole.its not tax on every item over 75 individually..as a whole.. AND the fact she's running this as charity. A charity for quid pro quo..you give me I give you ..and the fashion scam deduction.and work away volunteers for a cash grab .not to mention the meet and greet donation boost there is SOOO much ..I say no more about that other than I want to dismantle her but keep a place for the trip victims to feel safe..
They love her but they don't understand decent people care about people who need a friend regardless... a good variety of lazy eyes Notice whites of the eye above and below the iris
I’m sure she must use eyelid tape when she wants the big eye look.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Video 001 is the one you mean

Video 005 & 006 show IJ's childish and pathetic mocking attitude about the bags of cherries. So much so, SJ out of guilt makes her a cake at 3am.

Honestly, if my mother had treated me like that over a bag of cherries I would have told to wind her neck in, grow up and F off (btw I loved my mother and would never have spoken to her like that but then again she did not act in any way like IJ)

That's what drew me to the vlogs to begin with .. her nasty mother and all the social dynamics .. Initially I found them because I was looking at couture finishing techniques and youtube threw up the vlogs because of the costume element.

I found it interesting looking back .. how IJ & Potts are talking about planning a box hedging farm and SJ distracts from the planning idea and encourages Percy to quietly continue to get sozzled - Video 005

Exactly like you - my fascination was in mini apron - she was comedy 🎭 gold .

I knew that SSB had never earned a living wage - ever ( ppl I know went to same college same time .. quote she’s a mans man … make no mistake she’ll climb over your dead bones to get her way )

So I was intrigued by their dynamic .
Together … mini apron tolerates her - my belief is mini apron has a very firm grip over it all … SSB is not in the clear mummy could change her will .

Like others I watched gobsmacked the take downs that occurred on FB .. and it was vile and vicious and I belive deliberately stirred up by the chateau mafia ..
there was one page actually stated … you will be banned if you mention chateau diaries !!!! Such was their dislike 👎 of it.

The evolution of SSB patron account was for a lake … to get it back and I thought 💭 well yep she was scammed out of it … regardless if your broke and their telling you 100k fine

So for the lake .. I joined and MOLDs as well .

In comparison to FB the chat on tattle was full reasoning and different opinions that weren’t obliterated and halerious and wickedly funny 😆 - they saw things I’d not considered- and the sleuthing Agent s were TOP Knotch 😈- derailing was not an option as it was obviously 🙄 an attempt to run the narrative ( they still try ) best time ever so far … when they came for @claraburnette and we witnessed protections her - then I knew we’d survive …,as adults our options count

You don’t have to like it 😈

Plus we knew mini apron and SSB were here poking …
😋 @soll and @norrisSC and @sandro37 @vivalalocca @Heathcliffe @Jeeves @Gibson @PeacockQueen @NotAChatelaine @chilijam - I know others are back new name 😈
@Mummy Dearest 🤯 we need her back - thought @Jikki2 is razor sharp and accurate 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The audacity of that woman really knows no limits: to pose in that thirdhand piss colored monstrosity she paid for herself with stolen money but pretended was especially designed for her is stretching the lows to more terrifying territory. Her dream world has nothing to do with beauty or making things look prettier, but everything with keeping the spotlight pointed in her direction.

That's not because of the brooch, my dear, but on Photoshop. Diminishing her actual waistline is one of SJ's fiercest obsessions.

It's kind of typical for what happens to everyone that gets thrown out when SJ is done with you. You've been in her limelight for so long that your own has lost all of its shine and all that was once charming or attractive will be gone. Poor Selmar, although I must say, he was warned more than once. He shouldn't have overstayed his welcome and should have listened to the old hag IJ, that wanted him out a long time ago.
Yes indeed, poor Dulmar! He's got problems beyond overexposure to the chateau. He's a lonely middle aged man that doesn't have any sense when it comes to females. He's been duped by that evil fairy child-woman who will dump him now that he can't produce the dream unicorn castle. He's doomed to wander the globe in his van with his loyal and trusty companion Diesel. Stick to dogs Dulmar, you'll have a lot less problems and heartache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She really is quite enamored of herself...I'm beginning to think the attraction to Phillip is that he reminds her of herself, a much younger version albeit, and she'd really just like to be in a relationship with herself (Narcissus gazing into the water at her own reflection).
I'm sure Phyllis has modeled the golden gown too! Maybe that photo is him with her head photoshopped on.

Nutti and Ann Marie have escaped and are living their best lives in Paris. Posted 1hr. ago. SJ and BJJ are not far behind.

View attachment 957284
Boring post. Why do people find it interesting to post what they are eating. So overdone. So far, I haven't seen one iota of originality in these two. They are riding the frayed coat tails of Fanny and her granny fanbase who probably think this is just so effing adorable. "Oh look Maude they're eating breakfast, isn't that cute."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ruthy writer is letting us know that she has escaped from Lalande...

1641141681038.png

5hrs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.